Going Beyond Classmates[EstoniaxGermany] [Shounen ai]

With this you have better overview of those roleplays finished, here you can read them. Everything marked "complete(d)" shall be moved here! Why here? You created a story, a form of art. Read and Rate!
internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 29-08-2012 20:05

Eduard could literally feel his heart skip a beat when Ludwig took his hand. He didn't really know how good it actually was to just hold hands with someone. Sure he had thought the feeling would be nice but, this was something more than he had expected. He hummed slightly in happiness to enjoy it the most that he could.
Resident of the Internet

Main Roleplay character: (Estonia)

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 29-08-2012 20:08

Ludwig smiled lightly when Eduard started humming quietly. It seemed to be the only thing that was missing in the place they found themselves. Ludwig was about to break one of his laws he made himself - keep to schedule. He felt he liked just sitting there with Eduard a lot more than running in the woods.
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----
Main character: Poland
Other character: Australia

internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 29-08-2012 20:11

Eduard continued to relax and hum contentedly, hopefully it wasn't a bother since he was fond of music. He found himself going into a light melody that he reminded him of a song that he would often listen to in order to feel good.
Resident of the Internet

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 29-08-2012 20:15

Ludwig didn't feel this happy for a long time. Long time? he thought. He never felt this way.
"Eduard..." he started. "Why do people start liking each other?" he murmured. It really just escaped his lips, he didn't really think about it. But it was quite interesting to find out.
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----

internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 29-08-2012 20:18

Eduard paused to hear Ludwig's question. And he thought for a moment."...That's a good question. It's kind of hard to describe. I guess..people start liking each other because they want to like someone and they find someone they enjoy and want to know more about and spend time with... and maybe get really close to. That would be my best guess, if I'm quit e honest."
Resident of the Internet

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 29-08-2012 20:24

Ludwig opened his eyes. "Then, vhy didn't I like anybody before know? Is there something vrong vith me?" He asked eduard, worried. He knew it was hard for him to be nice towards others... but he never thought of somebody as handsome or cute before Eduard showed up.
-----

internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 29-08-2012 20:31

Eduard considered this for a bit. "Well..sometimes it really depends on what you like in a person. People might find a lot of people with qualities they adore and then end up liking plenty of people. Others..might not find nowhere near as many people with the things they like. So ..there's nothing wrong with you for not having liked someone before." He explained patiently with a slight grin.
Resident of the Internet

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 29-08-2012 20:33

Ludwig realxed again and passed Eduard a smile and squeezed his hand lightly. "Good... I vas scared there vas something vrong..." he said, closing his eyes again.
-----

internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 29-08-2012 20:35

Eduard returned a slight squeeze, glad to have calmed down any worries Ludwig could have had."..Ah. there's no need to worry really."
Resident of the Internet

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 29-08-2012 20:38

"Mmm... I see that now." Ludwig was getting restless. Sticking with his schedule kept him healthy and stong, he wasn't used to such breaks. "Vould you mind if ve continue...?" He asked gently, for he wasn't sure if Eduard wanted to rest a bit more or if he was fine.
-----