Mafianeko ! [ Germouser & Itabby ] [Shounen ai]

With this you have better overview of those roleplays finished, here you can read them. Everything marked "complete(d)" shall be moved here! Why here? You created a story, a form of art. Read and Rate!
Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Mafianeko ! [ Germouser & Itabby ] [Shounen ai]

Post by Lokitama » 09-09-2012 00:12

Character : Itabby ( Cat! Italy/ Feliciano Vargas )
Age : 3 years ( Cat years which makes more or less 20 years in human years. )

Appearance :

-------------------------------------------------

Itabby - it was his pet name, but his real name was Feliciano - was rolling around in the manor. For an outsider, the sight would just be weird, but to the servants and hitman's Famiglia, it wad absolutely normal.

He wasn't anycat between the cat. He was the boss' cat. Yes, the big boss cat !

Anycat would think that he was okay, he would be petted everyday, nourished with delicious food and all that stuff. But no. He wasn't petted everyday, and they sometimes forgot to give him food - it wasn't a bit part, the lack of food, he could just eat pasta in the kitchen, anyway.

But right now, as he was rolling boringly on the floor, what he wanted the most was... playing with his master. But he was always busy with conference, meetings and such.

Today, he had to 'arrange' some things with an enemy famiglia. But ! This time ! Itabby wouldn't let this pass ! Today he would play with his master.

He got up on his little paws and walked out of the mansion.

"Venyah ~ So this is my master cat !" Some of the servants were pushing cases into the trunk, he sneaked under the car, and when they were all back to him... he jumped into the car, hiding himself between the case.

After twenty minutes, the car began to purr ! So this car was a cat, too ? Uwah ! What a big big cat !

"Venyah ~ ! Siesta time ~ !" And he slept.

When he woke up, the purr has stopped. And when the trunk door opened again, he waited for the right moment to sneak out. After he did it, he happily walked around, observing the other mansion, and eventually forgetting about playing with his master.

He also didn't noticed that he was on an another cat's territory, but heey ! He was Itabby Feliciano Vargas, he was really... mind-aired, sometimes.
Main Roleplay character : Italy Veneziano ( all ways ), Italy Romano ( all ways ), both of them at the same time ( my way ) ~

Minor : Willing to try anyone ~ !

More information about me and my roleplay

Valentino
Flying higher! Like a bird!

Post by Valentino » 09-09-2012 01:07

Character : Germouser (Cat <3, Germany, Ludwig Beilschmidt )

appearance :

--------------------------------------

Germouser, known as Ludwig too, was just walking around in the big manor, hunting some mise hidden in the corridors, it was his favourite activity in the boring days... Always looking for action ! Just like his master, the mansion's owner, a Big Boss of a german mafia.

When he was walking, no, sneaking around after some mise, he suddenly remember that his owner has a important meeting with his worst ennemy...An italian...

"better meet my master now"

The german Boss like to pet his cat during the meetings, Germouser has a fluffy furr and he was proud of it ! And it relax his master so, he ran in the corridors as fast as he can, very fast of course ~

But wait !

*sniff sniff*".....an intruder !"

*must eliminate the intruders !* That's the orders from his master so he ran outside, following the strange smell of...pasta?...and sneak into a bush, looking around when another cat was passing by

*the smell !*

he jumped on the cat and block him on the ground

"WHO ARE YOU? ANSWER, SCHNELL !"
Main character : Germany

Minor characters : Japan, Prussia, England, Italy Romano

I don't mind to try another one ~

Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 09-09-2012 14:10

[ N.B. : German cats are scary. ]

Itabby screamed in terror, his tail puffing out.

"I'm sorry ! I'm sorry ! I'm sorry ! Don't bite meeeee ! I'll say anything ! Please ! Don't hurt me ! I'll do anything ! I'm still virgin, it wouldn't be fun to kill me ! Pleaase ! Y-You're a German cat, aren't you ? I-I've family in Berlin ! Nyaaah ! Don't bite me pleaaase !"

He tried to run but the blue-grey cat had a death grip on him.
Main Roleplay character : Italy Veneziano ( all ways ), Italy Romano ( all ways ), both of them at the same time ( my way ) ~

Valentino

Post by Valentino » 09-09-2012 14:33

Germouser was grabbing him with all of his strenght, with an angry face, an asked one more time

"I DON'T CARE !! I ASKED : WHO THE HELL ARE YOU ?!"

He was looking into his eyes deeply, forcing him to answer, face close to his, nose against nose or more like, snout against snout

Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 09-09-2012 14:47

"I-I'm Itabby ! Itabby Feliciano ! Please don't hurt me ! I'll do anything you want !" He cried. He vaguely wondered why the other cat's snout was so refreshing, too. But right now, he was crying for his dear life.

Valentino

Post by Valentino » 09-09-2012 15:08

He looked again at the cat...Itabby Feliciano...He released him a little bit but made a face to clarly make him understand that if he leaves, he's gonna have a bad time.

"Itabby huh?...You...Have a strange smell of pasta"

He comes closer to him again

"You're probably the cat of my master's ennemy, I may let you live for now, it wouldn't be interesting to create some trouble between my master and his ennemy"

He sit like a prince, to show up his autority

Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 09-09-2012 15:18

He sniffed a little before suddenly smiling.

"Ve ~ You know my master ? Do you know where he is now ? I wanted to play with him so I sneaked into the car, you know, I'm just a kitty who likes pasta and pizza, oh ! And I like meat, too ! Would you like to be my friend ? Oh ! I know ! Let's play ! Let's play !" He said, patting excitedly the German cat's tail.

"Oh ! What's your name ?"

Valentino

Post by Valentino » 09-09-2012 15:28

He looked at Itabby again and made a surprise face when he saw him, playing with his own tail, He got away with a little jump and an annoyed face

"Was? What the hell do you think you're doing...? Of course I know your master, he's at every meeting with mine but...why did I never heard about you?"

He suddenly blushed, it was more strong than him but...How show his autority with an innocent cat like him, it was strange...

Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 09-09-2012 15:52

"My master is more a dog person, but his father bought me ! But he never plays with me, it's not fun ! Will you play with me ?"

He jumped on his paws, around the other cat, he really wanted to play with the cat !

Valentino

Post by Valentino » 09-09-2012 16:29

He looked at the cat..He was a little bit annoyed but at the same time, quite amused by his innocence, could it be that he find that cute? Naah...or.?

"Well well...okay, let's play..."

He sighed deeply, why is he doing that?...

"So ! [pronounced as "Zo" ] Let's play hide'n'seek the one who won will be the servant of the other one for the day ~ I start !"

without leting Ittaby ask more questions, he began to count to 50, slowly, eyes closed and the face in front of the first bush of the garden, extremely sure that he'll win the game