Mafianeko ! [ Germouser & Itabby ] [Shounen ai]

With this you have better overview of those roleplays finished, here you can read them. Everything marked "complete(d)" shall be moved here! Why here? You created a story, a form of art. Read and Rate!
Valentino
Flying higher! Like a bird!

Post by Valentino » 01-11-2012 21:40

Germouser first looked at Itabby, seeing well that he didn't know the way to his home...
He sighed a little bit before going in front of him

"I can smell pasta, from you and...the left way"

He then think by closing his eyes

"but...Are you sure that by just following the smell we could find your home?"

He wasn't really sure of that, but he can trust this cat, he isn't a traitor or something like that, he looks...so innocent.
Main character : Germany

Minor characters : Japan, Prussia, England, Italy Romano

I don't mind to try another one ~

Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 01-11-2012 21:52

Left way, left way ~ Okay !

"Venyah ~ Left way, then ! If I can go to the pasta restaurant, then I can go to Antonio's ! You know, he's Spanish, I like him very much, because you see, my elder brother is a bit grumpy. A lot of humans tended to not like him, that's why my... ex-master threw him outside. I was really sad. But that Spanish man, Fratellone Toni, he accepted him. My brother loves him very much, you know ? And I like him, too ! And I like you very, very much, too ! Do you like me, Ludwig ? Can I hug you again ?" He rambled.

And without permission, he hugged the German Cat.
Main Roleplay character : Italy Veneziano ( all ways ), Italy Romano ( all ways ), both of them at the same time ( my way ) ~

Minor : Willing to try anyone ~ !

More information about me and my roleplay

Valentino

Post by Valentino » 01-11-2012 22:00

"Ah !..."

He felt Ittaby hugging him again, making him blush really hard, he went a little bit away, it's not he didn't want to hug him, but...It was a bit too fast no?...

"Stop that...please...And..."

He blushed even more looking away to the horizon

"Ja..."

he looked then seriously at Itabby to answer, no, to change the subject really quick

"Oh really...So Antonio is spanish hm?...Well, okay, let's go for the left way"

And he went forward but remembered a thing and...Went to Itabby to take him on his back, his paw was hurted so, he'll take care of him while traveling.

Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 03-12-2012 21:51

"Thank you so, so, so, so much, Ludwig ~ !" He began to purr, and indicated the way to his brother's master.

They soon approached the Spanish man's house, and soon met Feliciano's brother.

"Ve ! Brother ! Brother ! Buongiorno ! Look ! It's my crush, Ludwig ! He looks good, isn't he ?" He began to chant happily.

"I don't care, dammit. Why is your paw hurt."

"It was a problem between my ex-master and Ludwig's."

"Oh.. okay- Wait ? Ex-Master ? That fucking bastard threw you out, too ?"

"Ve ~ No ! I got fed up with him, and decided to follow Ludwig instead ! Because I love, love Ludwig !"
Main Roleplay character : Italy Veneziano ( all ways ), Italy Romano ( all ways ), both of them at the same time ( my way ) ~

Valentino

Post by Valentino » 09-12-2012 00:12

Ludwig entered the house with Itabby on his back, the italian brother rushed to them with annoyance...well, it looked like annoyance.

"Hello, I'm..."

Too late, Felliciano did the presentation with his natural happiness, Ludwig tried to hid himself of blushing

"Just...Take care of him...please, danke. *hum*"

Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 27-02-2013 20:14

Itabby froze when his crush spoke. He was going away ? Ludwig wasn't going to stay with him ? He would be so sad without Ludwig ! He didn't want him to go away ! He turned to the grey cat tears in his eyes.

"You won't go away ! Don't go away ! Please ! Please ! Stay with us !"
"What ? I don't want that....that..." Lovino smelled the other cat scent. "that potato-kitty in here."
"But I want Ludwig to be with us !"
"Listen here Felicia-"

The front door opened, and a human with brown dark hair who was yawning came out. When he opened his eyes, they were Green-forest. But unfortunately the three cats couldn't see that; everything was in black and white. But they sure smelled his scent.

"Shit ! The Churros bastard is up from his siesta."

The said Churros bastard- whose name was Antonio Fernandéz Carriedo - turned to his mewling cutie-kitty when he heard him. His eyes widened.

"Aye ! You've bought your little friend and another one ?" Hearts swooned over the cats and the human. "Oh Dio ! That one is hurt !" He turned toward the grey cat. "You saved him ? Good, good kitty. How about I give you three a bowl of milk ? I bet you like milk ~"
"Will we have pasta ~ ? I like pasta !"
"Shut it ! Stupid Feli ! Pizza are better !"
"Whaaaat ?"

And in a matter of days a random Spaniard in the world had two more cats.