Mafianeko ! [ Germouser & Itabby ] [Shounen ai]

With this you have better overview of those roleplays finished, here you can read them. Everything marked "complete(d)" shall be moved here! Why here? You created a story, a form of art. Read and Rate!
Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 27-09-2012 00:09

The Italian boss grunted in annoyance. This stupid cat was a magnet for troubles.

"It's a damn cat you have, not a fucking dog !"

And it happened.

Germouser's master shooted at Itabby's, severely hurting him in the leg. Feliciano's master was quickly surrounded by his comrades and brought back to his car, driving as fast as possible at the nearest hospital.

They never noticed that they'd forgotten Itabby into the car, his fur now stained in his and his master's blood.

He seemed so frail without his fluffy and puffy fur.
Main Roleplay character : Italy Veneziano ( all ways ), Italy Romano ( all ways ), both of them at the same time ( my way ) ~

Minor : Willing to try anyone ~ !

More information about me and my roleplay

Valentino
Flying higher! Like a bird!

Post by Valentino » 27-09-2012 00:30

The German Boss was laughing badly, a demonic laugh...
Germouser wanted to jump on his neck and cut his artery to let him die in a bloodbath !
He looked at the door, at his master, the door, master...
Then he proceed to run out of the manor, like hell, not even worried about his injures and blood on his fur
He ran as fast as he could, fast, fast !!

"Ittabyyyy !!!"

his angry face was expressing rage against his own master who was just a murderer to him...
He stopped running after some minutes, lost in the city...

"where's that hospital !? SHEIßE !!!"
Main character : Germany

Minor characters : Japan, Prussia, England, Italy Romano

I don't mind to try another one ~

Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 27-09-2012 19:18

Itabby's head was hurting a lot, and, trying to move, he whimpered in pain. He finally got up and saw that he was into the car. He wanted to get out. So he started to mewl, constantly overbalancing.
Main Roleplay character : Italy Veneziano ( all ways ), Italy Romano ( all ways ), both of them at the same time ( my way ) ~

Valentino

Post by Valentino » 27-09-2012 20:00

Germouser felt totally lost, turning around at the same place for several minutes then walked away in a drection...Those panel in human language...Was ist das??
He mewled for some help, but the little crowd wasn't even paying attention to him.
Suddenly, A mouse appeared in a dark empty street. Germouser thought immediatly Hunt ! and chases the poor mouse and grabbed him in a second

"Let go let go !! don't kill me ! I have a family !! Not like other mise !!"

Germouser got an idea, it was predictable though.

"Where's the nearest thing that human call...hospital?...My Fr..Master is there ! Tell me !! And I may let you live !!

The mouse accepted to help him immediatly as Germouser caught him in just 2 seconds

"F-Follow me !..."

"Don't you dare to try to flee..." *Scary voice*

Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 27-09-2012 20:50

Why did he paw hurt so much ? And why was he all sticky.

"Venyah... I don't like this."

He breathed in, trying to get some help again.

"SOMEONE ! -cough- Someone ! Let me out ! Venyah !"

Valentino

Post by Valentino » 27-09-2012 21:12

Germouser followed the little mouse who was scared like hell
He stopped in the middle of the crowded street, when he just had the time to see a car's front hit him right in the body, the german cat was stuck on the front because of the speed

"Miauuuuuuuuu !!!"

Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 27-09-2012 21:45

W-Why his head was hurting like that ? Mewling made the headache go worse, and staying up too.

So he simply lied down, hoping for some help. Soon after, he slept, the headache was way too strong to stay awake.

Valentino

Post by Valentino » 27-09-2012 22:07

The car stopped suddenly with a big slowdown and Germouser got thrown 3 meters away and lie down the street looking arround to see something, his view was trouble...
He then saw a few humans getting out of the car with a man bleeding

"is that...?"

the man was trying to say something he couldn't understand

"M-My...cat.....idioti..."

Germouser stood up with pain and walked slowly at the car where the door was still opened, he saw ..Itabby !! He was Happy right now !! Few...He was sleeping he couldn't see his happiness, it was embarrassing...
He get closed to the italian cat and, after sniffing,..he began to purr on him, licking the blood on him, trying to do something, like, wash him...

Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 27-09-2012 22:12

He vaguely felt something licking him. He opened one tired eye and purred when he saw Germouser. He snuzzled closer, keeping his injured paws near him, to protect it.

It has been so long since someone washed him. He purred louder, letting Ludwig do.

Valentino

Post by Valentino » 28-09-2012 12:51

He was still licking Ittaby, washing him from all that blood
The nex blood will be the blood from his dead master !
Suddenly, A man of the italian family was coming to the car, Germouser hides under the the blanket as fast as he could and saw the man taking away the cute Italian cat

Scheiße ! ...Think Ludwig, think !