Mafianeko ! [ Germouser & Itabby ] [Shounen ai]

With this you have better overview of those roleplays finished, here you can read them. Everything marked "complete(d)" shall be moved here! Why here? You created a story, a form of art. Read and Rate!
Valentino
Flying higher! Like a bird!

Post by Valentino » 03-10-2012 16:02

Germouser heard Ittaby's mewling...it felt bad, really bad, he wanted to be near him more, more !
He went out of the car to follow the humans with all his stealth' skills, hidding in some places, only Ittaby could see him

"I'm coming !"

with a little mew keeping following the humans into the hospital...He must find a way to free the cute italian cat
Main character : Germany

Minor characters : Japan, Prussia, England, Italy Romano

I don't mind to try another one ~

Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 03-10-2012 22:17

Itabby began to purr lightly as he saw Germouser sneaking up to him. The human that was taking him away stopped and giggled as he felt the cat purr, of course he didn't know that Feliciano wasn't purring because he was happy to be in the human's arms, but because he was happy to see his crush.

"Ludwig ~" He mewled, more lively, his forces were coming back.
Main Roleplay character : Italy Veneziano ( all ways ), Italy Romano ( all ways ), both of them at the same time ( my way ) ~

Minor : Willing to try anyone ~ !

More information about me and my roleplay

Valentino

Post by Valentino » 03-10-2012 22:31

He was still sneaking as fast as possible, hiding behind plants, chairs and even the nurses passing by him without noticing him, he got a hard trainning for that, he mewled slowly at Itabby again and suddenly !
The human put down the italian cat on a chair slowly, near a bedroom door...
Germouser got close to him

"Can you walk Felliciano? Hum...I..."

He began to look at him, slowly licking his fur to clean him up and maybe...giving him some energy?

Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 03-10-2012 22:53

"Ludwig !" He began to purr, leaning into Germouser's touch. " I think I can walk, but my paw is hurting me. I don't know why ! I just remember to try to save you then my head reaaaaally hurt, Venyah ~..."

What exactly happened ?
Main Roleplay character : Italy Veneziano ( all ways ), Italy Romano ( all ways ), both of them at the same time ( my way ) ~

Valentino

Post by Valentino » 03-10-2012 23:08

"I don't really know exactly but...When I found you you were like dead in your master's arm..."

He quickly made an angry face

"My...The human who owned me is going to die for that..."

He was determined and whispered his words, he didn't want Itabby to hear him, he returned to normal and looked at his loved one...he took his paw and lick it fast

"Come with me, we must leave...schnell !!"

Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 03-10-2012 23:29

"Venyah ?" He was momentarily scared of Germouser's angry face, but he continued to purr. He was just so... happy to see Ludwig near him again. He giggled when he felt his crush lick his paw before nodding at what he said.

"Venyah ~ C-Can you help me to walk ? It hurts... ?"

Valentino

Post by Valentino » 04-10-2012 09:26

Germouser sighed, usually he didn't like to see someone ask for help, he didn't like weakness but...It was different here

"Ja...come with me"

He took Ittaby on his back before sneaking to the exit of the hospital. He was happy to be with him again, he blushed a little bit...what a strange feeling...
He went in the hospital's garden and hide behind a big bush and put down the cute italian cat, licking his fur, washing him

"You'll going to be ok"

Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 04-10-2012 20:24

"Venyah ~ Ludwig is so strong !"

He purred when the German cat washed him again and decided to return the favor. He began to lick Germouser's fur, even if it was all clean.

"What are we doing, now ?"

Valentino

Post by Valentino » 05-10-2012 12:30

Germouser felt Itabby's tong on his fur, it was soft and nice but he used his paw to block him, blushing while he was washing the blood on him

"You must rest, Felliciano, leave it to me"

He was on top of the italian cat, licking his fur, his neck then his snout...
He didn't really know what he was doing but...he felt like that

"I think I...I..."

He didn't pay attention to Itabby's question for now, too busy to think of what he could say...After all, it's Itabby who teach him how to kiss and stuff...

Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 05-10-2012 12:50

"Venyah ~ ?" He really wanted to lick Germouser's fur, it wasn't fair !

But he purred anyway, he really liked it, when Ludwig was taking care of him - he had forgot his question right away because of that. He tilted his head on the side, wondering what the German cat could say.