The end of Uke Germany

Got tired of the fandom and wish to leave the Forum?
Notify the others here!
thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

The end of Uke Germany

Post by thothlover » 05-10-2016 17:13

Yeah, I have pretty much quit Hetalia for good. Many friends have already left the fandom, other things have taken priority. I will not delete my account and I hope I get to still have it here if if one day I decide to come back.
Hetalia just doesn't interest me anymore. I have even gone so far as to remove the wall poster/scroll I had down from my wall and rolled it back up. I have been considering reselling it to the comic book store if they would take it back otherwise I'd have to try and sell it to get rid of it because it would be a shame to throw it away. Besides it's still good, a tad dusty but good and in one piece.
Looks like this:
However finding someone willing to buy it in Iceland is going to be difficult? I wouldn't know where to start to sell it.

I have found love again in the Hellsing fandom and Kingdom Hearts. But I am not on any forums of those fandoms because I haven't looked for it. I will in my own time, until then I'm just rping on skype.
It's a shame y!gallery was hacked and pretty much taken down, left with nothing. But... well.. yeah besides the point!

Fare thee well good people of Hetalia! Keep the peace amongst yourselves.

UkeGermany signing off!

I love to yaoi rp <3 If Hetalia rp, Ich bin das Deutschland! I am UKE!Germany! (Also UkeGermany on tumblr - DEACTIVATED!
Main roleplay character: UKE!Germany/Ludwig
Minor roleplay character: Iceland, France, Sweden, Lithuania, Prussia, Latvia, Hungary, Swiss, England

Natashanut
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by Natashanut » 08-05-2018 09:27

I want to know when it ends. Can you tell me?