Amnesia [Germany x Germany]

The 18 Boy / Boy section where you can add your guy on guy related love. 18 Boy / Boy includes sexual themes with a homosexual couple. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
Zakulf
Inactive Admin
Inactive Admin

Amnesia [Germany x Germany]

Post by Zakulf » 27-01-2013 13:58

Storyline: Ludwig gets kidnapped by an evil, unknown force and is adbandoned near a huge device. He wasn't tied or anything, he was sitting next to a male with blonde hair and the same blue eyes wearing the exact same uniform as he was. Was he cloned?!
What happened in that room?!

Theme Amnesia, dark, war, detective.

Character: Ludwig Beillschmidt #2 (clone)
Age unknown
Speech color: Rot
Appearance:
(Actually the same as Ludwig, just without the coat. It dropped.)
"Don't be fooled by your own ideal"

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 27-01-2013 14:59

Name: Ludwig Beillschmidt aka. Germany
Colour of speech: Yellow
Appearance:

Main RP Character: Hungary, Russia
Minor RP Character: Germany, France
Am always open for trying something new!

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 27-01-2013 20:48

Slowly he opened his eyes. where was he? This wasn't his lab. Where could he be. He looked around trying to find clues. He noticed his wasn't tied down so a kidnapping it could not have been. As he sat up the world started spinning and he held his head and he blinked and looked around and he saw a man. "Y-You.. W-Where am I?" he said. His gaze focused and his mouth fell open. "W-W-Wah..." he stared at the blond man before him in uniform and he slowly stood up and kept staring. "W-Why.. Do you look like me?!" he almost yelled at the man which was a spitting image of himself.

Zakulf
Inactive Admin
Inactive Admin

Post by Zakulf » 27-01-2013 23:17

There was a bright light coming from the unknown device when his heart started beating and he opened up his eyes for the first time, with these eyes he looked around him and opened up the door. He, who had no memories and no name found himself in this strange area. He had no words, no knowledge to describe the room he was in after leaving the other. Yet he saw this man laying on the floor. "Was sind Sie ..." the clone mumbled cluelessly. He didn't even know what he, himself was and what he was feeling. All of the experience was new to him, yet he could speak a few words. The man on the floor did not respond to any of his spoken words and the clone decided to sit next to him.

It was strange, but he knew that it was better than to leave everyone behind to end up 'alone'. He looked up when the man next to him suddenly started to move and get back up again. What was the man doing? That same man turned around after a bit and had this unknown expression covering his face, it was interesting to the clone and he decided to observe it in silence. "W-Why.. Do you look like me?!" the man said. "What are you?" the clone repeated himself, without any emotion. He kept staring at the other man, staring without real thoughts.

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 28-01-2013 00:17

Ludwig stared at his other self. What happened?! He thought back deeply but his head only started to hurt more and more when he tried and he could feel himself growing dizzy. "What are you?" His other self asked and Germany raised an eyebrow. "What..? I am Ludwig... I am the representation of the Bundesrepublik Deutschland also known as Germany" he said and he looked himself in the eyes. "And...W-What are you, if I may ask?" he said carefully and he leaned closer to his 'clone' "Odd... You look just like me... every single detail...." he mumbled to himself and he grabbed #2's chin and turned the other's face from side to side to check it out. "What the hell.. happened...?" he said softly and he let go of his other self's face.

Zakulf
Inactive Admin
Inactive Admin

Post by Zakulf » 28-01-2013 17:20

The two men were staring at each other, only one of them had emotions and feelings. The clone kept observing all of the other his expressions and moves without giving any reaction until the other spoke again, he blinked. The man had a name, he named himself 'Ludwig'. Then the male leaned closer to the clone to question about his existence. "I do not know, I do not remember. Who am I?" the clone threw the question back, there was no way that he could answer it.

Then Ludwig started examening him from a distance and listened to the other male, who spoke to himself. "I don't remember, I do not know ... What happened." the clone confirmed Ludwig, while he backed away a few steps. "... We ... Get away from this place ...? I ... Not feel safe." the clone tried to convince Ludwig, this wasn't the place where he should be. Or so his unconfirmed and blurry sign of feelings told.

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 29-01-2013 09:42

Ludwig raised an eyebrow and rubbed his eyes tiredly. "You do know who you are..." he said and looked the clone in his eyes. Hoping to find any trace of some kind of emotion or a trace that the clone is lying. He was not though. He could read people perfectly and this... man or what ever it was had not a single trace of emotion on his face or posture. Ludwig reached out again to test the clone but as the man backed away Ludwig stood up slowly and rubbed his head. He had the nagging feeling he was forgetting something important but he could not point out what.

"Not safe? But where are we?"
Ludwig asked and he then realized the clone would not know. Since the fellow did not even know who he was himself. "Forget about that question. We'll head out. I'll keep you safe" Ludwig said and he gave a small smile and offered a hand to the clone who showed a small sign of fear. It was a start. Germany had to admit that the emotionless behavior on a clone of his was quite nerve wrecking.

Zakulf
Inactive Admin
Inactive Admin

Post by Zakulf » 29-01-2013 14:35

It was strange, Ludwig was being awfully strange to the unknowing clone. He showed this expression and behavior he did not knew, yet it scared him. But the words of the other did made him feel more secure, those that mention that Ludwig would protect him from any danger. Then a hand was reached out, in the direction of the clone. What did it mean? The clone moved one step closer and carefully reached out his own hand, without any confirming action. He merely copied Ludwig's move. If he knew more about life it should be a good start to copy the moves of the other in order to understand. "... Bitte" he answered with a slight sign of hope. This place must be gone from his vision no matter what, it was better to just trust the man as much as he possibly could.

(Without confirming action, he reached out his arm : Not grabbing Ludwig's hand, just merely reaching it out.)

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 29-01-2013 21:12

Ludwig kept his gaze locked with the clone and he saw some doubt in the other's eyes. "It will be okay. We will get out of here together" he said and he carefully grabbed the clone's hand, trying his best not to startle the blond man. He gently took his other self along and opened the door which lead to a hallway. It was empty and dark. Something about it looked vaguely familiar to Ludwig but he decided to just shrugged it off and keep on walking, pulling the clone along.

As Ludwig kept on walking it almost seemed as if he knew the way and he was in no time by a staircase. "Do we need to go here?" he asked the blond and he looked around for anything suspicious. The atmosphere wasn't good and he could every well understand that his clone would not stay here. Something bad was roaming there and he wanted to be gone from this place as soon as possible.
Ludwig kept on waiting till the clone would respond but he froze when he heard some low growling and saw two bright red eyes glisten in the dark corner of the hallway. The animal or what ever it was didn't sound to happy as it snarled and a row of crooked sharp yellow teeth were shown in the dim light. "We need to get out of here" he said and he pulled the other behind him in a protective stance.

Zakulf
Inactive Admin
Inactive Admin

Post by Zakulf » 29-01-2013 21:34

Suddenly the clone felt the other male touching him again and he got pulled along, he carefully moved along. He followed every step Ludwig made to towards the possible exit. It was strange that he suddenly could see less, what did it mean? Was it darkness? Luckily Ludwig could tell him where to go, it caused him to smile slightly. Then suddenly the other spoke again, it was a question, but to who? "I ... Don't know." the clone repeated himself again, it was the only thing he could confirm; he who had no memory, can't remember.

That moment there was this strange, wild, other unknown noise coming from a darker area. It was as if the eyes where lightening up in the darkness, the clone wasn't sure if he should approach it or stay far away. He had no experience with this either, he had to start all over like a little kid from birth. "We need to get out of here" the other male said with a slight nervous tone in his voice. Did that mean the creature that made the unknown voice was dangerous? It made the clone speed up a little out of fear. "J-Jawohl ...!" he stuttered. "Schnell ..." he add with a bit of panting, not sure how to respond to the sudden feeling of fear.