Kaliningrad!PrussiaxLithuania

The 18 Boy / Boy section where you can add your guy on guy related love. 18 Boy / Boy includes sexual themes with a homosexual couple. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
AbnormallySane
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by AbnormallySane » 03-10-2011 21:41

Gilbert got up after moving the other chair leg off his chest, then helped Lithuania up. "Nein. Actually I'd have won because my weapon would have pierced one of your vital regions, and I doubt you'd have enough strength to stab me back. Should have 'cut' your arm off first though..." he said, thinking of what had happened to make the fight go towards his favor more. In the back of his mind, he was shocked that Russia hadn't heard the thud. It echo'd a bit through the halls. Must have thought that somebody or something just fell.
Main Roleplay Character: The amazing PRUSSIA in all forms~: Cannibal, Kaliningrad, Teutonic Knights, Fem.Ect.
Characters: Russia, Canada, Italy, Romano...

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 05-10-2011 22:29

Lithuania decided to let Prussia have this one victory. He knew he could turn this around when he wanted to. Now he was way to tired, no matter how this fired up the adrenaline.
"Good, you win this round."
He tried to sit up a bit, even tough Prussia was still on top of him.
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria

AbnormallySane
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by AbnormallySane » 10-10-2011 17:04

Prussia laughed in victory, "I know I won this round! " he said, voice full of his normal egoistic attitude again. This distraction had pushed out his remembering of all the horrible things that have happened lately, and he was enjoying it! Perhaps being here would be somewhat bearable even. He looked down at the brunette, then smirked- not getting off. "Well well, I have won. And now you're under me. Whatcha going to do to get me off?" he asked, the smirk getting wider. He didn't hear the footsteps coming towards the door at all.
Main Roleplay Character: The amazing PRUSSIA in all forms~: Cannibal, Kaliningrad, Teutonic Knights, Fem.Ect.

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 10-10-2011 22:07

Lithuania had regained a good mood as well and made the gesture of a damsel in destress.
"Oh, no! The mighty Prussia is upon me, someone safe me for I'd never be able to get him of..."
He spoke with clear sarcasm.
However the person in the dooropening didn't pick up on that. Apearently there was no such service as sarcasm in soviet Russia.
"Kaliningrad..."
an Icey accusing voice rang from the door.
"Only just here and already picking on Lithuania? tsk, tsk tks..."
Russia spoke as if chastising a child.
Lithuania sat up on his elbows and gestured at Russia as to calm him.
"N-no Russia, it's not like that! He didn't do me harm!"
At this Russia tilted his head back. It made him seem even taller then he already was. Something had changed, he didn't seem to be playing anymore now.
Russia let out a small twisted laugh.
"I-is that true Lithuania?"
That even sounded a little hurt, had he not been so scared Lithuania would've felt pity.
"You're rolling around with him out of your own volition? Well your little love making session ends here..."
Lithuania understood now and gave Prussia a look as to ask him what they could do to save the situations.
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD

AbnormallySane
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by AbnormallySane » 10-10-2011 22:29

Prussia looked up when he heard his 'name' being said- the tone didn't frighten him exactly, but he got up immediately from ontop of the Lithuanian. Just in case... He listened to the two talk, gazing from the Russia- and back to Lithuania. The look that he was given- he understood quickly. Like hell he would want to be punished for something he hadn't done.
"Love making? Ah, Russland-" he thought for a quick second, "We'd just tripped and that's how it ended up. He was being sarcastic when he said that." Not the smartest excuse he had come up with, but he figured that it would work nicely enough. "It wasn't anything close to doing it." he added, hoping it would help. Heaven forbid anything bad happened- he wouldn't want to be alone with the Russian, nor did he really want the only person he could relate and chat with gone either for the night.

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 10-10-2011 23:30

With a few big strides Russia had walked over to Lithuania and knelt next to him on the ground.
His expression loving, a tad too sweet...
"My drogdoya Lietuva, I can trust you right? You wouldn't hurt me again, you promised last time..."
He was only speaking to Lithuania almost pretending Prussia wasn't in the room.
"You know not to lie to me..."
Then he stood up again.
"Tonight- tonight I'll be sleeping on my own. Kaliningrad here is new Lithuania, he needs you more than I do."
With that he turned around and left the room.
Lithuania was shaking now, as always after this man had come to haunt him. What did Russia mean by this? Trust? Don't lie? and then he'll be sleeping alone?
He didn't say anything but tried to get himself together. His knees were to unsteady yet to stand. He didn't want Prussia to see him like this. He didn't want him to see how much Russia could get to him. He didn't notice he was crying until he saw the drops fall on his hands.
Rp chara's:

AbnormallySane
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by AbnormallySane » 11-10-2011 21:15

Prussia stayed in silence while the Russian talked- then watched as the man left. He grinned, and after another moment of silence to make sure Russia was far enough away to not hear, he spoke up again- "Gott- we're lucky he didn't get pissed or anything. " he said happily, sitting on the bed again.

That was then he noticed the condition Lithuania was in. Why was he...Crying? He always thought that the brunette was stronger then that, nothing happened after all. Just a few words said. The grin on his face vanished, and his brows furied in confusion. "Why are you crying? He only said he'd be sleeping alone. Isn't that a good thing?" he questioned, leaning foward, resting his chin in his hands, and his elbows on his knees.

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 11-10-2011 21:39

Lithuania balled his fists.
"F-fuck...If it was that simple I'd be rejoicing!"
He hit the floor and stomped over to his bed and sat down on it.
"It's just so frustrating! I don't want to let him get to me but he does!"
He took a deep breath then.
He calmed visibly, his breath evened and the shaking got less.
"It's a test you see...And if Russia starts playing games like this-"
What was he to say? That all was lost? That he wasn't sure if he could take it one more time? No...that didn't cover it.
Rp chara's:

AbnormallySane
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by AbnormallySane » 11-10-2011 22:12

Prussia made an 'ah' noise, then laid back on his bed- still observing. Telling himself in his head that he should never get this effected by Russia. Again. And again... This being a montra in his mind now.

"Then what'll happen exactly?" he said, sounding irritated. If he was going to have to deal with these mindgames of Russia's, of course he'd want to know what will happen! He didn't want any 'suprises', with unwanted consequences.

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 11-10-2011 22:33

Lithuania gathered himself a bit better now. He was glad the other didn't try to comfort him. Others always had way to much pity, it made him feel weak.
"Well, I can never really predict him. But it's most likely that he'll spy on the two of us. Once he gets paranoid he gets extremely paranoid."
He smiled at Prussia then, a sly smile.
"Given that I-" How to phrase this without sounding cheap... "pretend to be his lover... He wants me to be loyal. He wants me to feel safe now, by not forcing me into his bed, not forcing you either...He'll wait until I let my guard down and think he really isn't watching anymore and then he'll try to catch me red handed"
He looked around the room.
"He'll probably bug this room. tough he didn't have the time to do so now. He was here to short. We'll probably have his eyes on us everywhere we go. Yet he'll give this idea of false security."
He let out a small chuckle.
"So IF we would've wanted to mess around togehter, we should do it now for starting tomorrow night we won't have a minute of privacy left."
Rp chara's: