Vacation which found your lover (Frain)

The 18 Boy / Boy section where you can add your guy on guy related love. 18 Boy / Boy includes sexual themes with a homosexual couple. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
Returnmemory
Military cat
Military cat

Post by Returnmemory » 21-06-2012 20:55

Francis really could make him happy with his words, "...mmh~ thank you. I won't be missing my home when I'm with you!~", he laughed quietly and stood up. "Do you want to do something then?", younger tilted his head and smiled.
Main Roleplay Character: Romano
Minor Roleplay Characters: N.Italy and Uke!Spain

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 21-06-2012 21:12

Francis smiled. "Good." he got up and brushed the sand of his legs. "Hmn I don't know. What do you usually like to do here?"
“My eyebrows make a more profound impact on other people than they do on me. I just let 'em grow.”.

Main rp character: England and France
Minor rp character: Prussia, Canada.

Returnmemory
Military cat
Military cat

Post by Returnmemory » 21-06-2012 21:31

"Well mostly I like to take care of my tomatoes and talk to them, but now when you're here we could...uum....",Antonio tried to think about something. "......Si~  How about going to fish!? There's many different fishes in this lake..it's a miracle.", he grinned and pointed at the boat. "I was already going to fish today. Everything's already ready I'll just get one rod more~".

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 21-06-2012 21:49

He rubbed his arm slightly and let out a chuckle. "Sure but I'm not good at fishing, you'll have to teach me." he warned him. He wondered why it seemed he didn't have friends here. He was goodlooking and cheerful, sure someone like that has friends, he thought to himself.
“My eyebrows make a more profound impact on other people than they do on me. I just let 'em grow.”.

Returnmemory
Military cat
Military cat

Post by Returnmemory » 21-06-2012 22:00

"Of course~I've been teaching too so no worries, amigo~!", he shouted and patted others back. "I'll get the rod so you'll go and try to get the boat on the water~!", boy started to run towards a one small house where another rod was.

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 21-06-2012 22:10

He smiled wider. "Alright, let's do it then." he grinned and watched the other take off. He then walked to the boat and after a bit of struggling he had managed to get the boat drifting in the water.

Returnmemory
Military cat
Military cat

Post by Returnmemory » 21-06-2012 22:20

Soon Antonio came back and put the rod on the boat. "Good job francis~", he said to other and pushed the boat more on the water as other has got on the boat already. "Here's some worms." ,he gave a jar to Francis.

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 21-06-2012 22:30

"Thanks." he said and helped Antonio inside the boat. "Ah good, let's hope we catch something." he could make dinner for Antonio as thanks for today perhaps. He didn't know much about fishing, but he sure knew how to prepare one.

Returnmemory
Military cat
Military cat

Post by Returnmemory » 21-06-2012 22:43

Antonio started to row slowly towards some good place. "I catch here often some big fishes~", he grinned and put at worm on others rod and for him too. "just put this to the water, wait when it plumps under the water and pull it quickly up~"

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 21-06-2012 22:44

He nodded at him. "Alright." he waited for Antonio to put the worm on before swiging it in the water. "Tell you what if we catch some big ones, I'll make us dinner." he said grinning.