The Halloween legend [GermanyxGermanyxGermany]

The 18 Boy / Boy section where you can add your guy on guy related love. 18 Boy / Boy includes sexual themes with a homosexual couple. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
Zakulf
Inactive Admin
Inactive Admin

Post by Zakulf » 05-11-2012 12:08

He heard the words of Germany behind his back, calling him filthy. Who did he think he was anyway?! He heards sounds of a gun being prepared to fire and stopped his attack to give a last turn. "Your revenge? You think Ludwig right there deserves it. Don't make me laugh. If all of here in this room you know the littlest about the world and its future. Now be a smart man and step back" he commanded him, while he pointed his gun at the Red glowing Deutschland. "Heh ..." he smirked and turned quickly to punch the other, but felt this tight and forceful grip on his arm. "QUIT THIS, VERDAMMT! Allow me!! ... You wish to be my next target, piece of scum?!" he shout aggressively at the other. His arm got twisted behind his back and got slammed down by a knee in his back. "Urghh---!!" he let out painfully, with his face pressed against the floor. "Stay put you and don't attack anyone." the one above him ordered him. "Nimmer ..." he whispered with the same painful expression. Then some loud noises were sounding and some old doors were opened up, closed right afterwards. It was followed by a loud, familiar voice. "Get out of mein house. Right now!"

Deutschland didn't even bother caring about any of this and started struggling, doing his best to free the arm behind his back. This wasn't according to plan, but as soon as any of them let their guard down he shall strike. He shall succeed his revenge, just the sight of the current time line they found themselves. Everything was so messed up, rules weren't taken serious. Kids didn't wear the correct uniforms for school, nothing. Something worse happened to this time and he shall not forgive his future self to let this happen. People should be under complete control, they should be guided to be one united nation. Instead the land he remembered only minimalized after the big victories he had to expand the borders. "I will not leave this place until I got what I want ..." he grumbled, not all words he spoke were heard clearly thanks to the floor. "LET me GO, Schwein! Else I shall make you and your PATHETIC dress regret it in a way you shall not enjoy it!" he cursed loudly at the other above him.
"Don't be fooled by your own ideal"

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 05-11-2012 12:40

Germany glared down with a cold gaze at his younger self and he growled a bit. Was he always this irritating in that time. He wished he could just hit the other in the face to make him shut up. But Germany wasn't even sure if everything he saw here was real. though it felt most like it. Since Deutschland was still struggling and growling underneath him."Suit it yourself. I am not scared to fight you Deutschland. But do know if you kill me you will kill yourself in the future disrupting most likely the whole path of time" he said coolly.
The theory seemed most logical. Some kind of time travel had happened though it still didn't explain the fact the lights he and Deutschland were emitting.

Germany looked up at Ludwig and he raised an eyebrow. "Ludwig. Calm down bitte. You can't shoot us and you know that" he said and he chuckled mirthfully. Oh he wished somewhere deep inside him to just die. being back in this time felt good though the idea depressed him that the world would soon take a twist to the worst and he was not allowed to change it. Else the whole timeline would be disrupted. Germany's grip didn't get less since he could still hear Deutschland mumble curses and death wishes to both of them. "Oh for GOTT'S SAKE SHUT UP YOU" he yelled back at him and he bend the arm even further just far enough it would not break yet.

A satisfied smirk crawled on Germany's face as he heard the other groan in pain and he looked back up at Ludwig. "Calm down there. England has nothing to do with this. He wasn't anywhere near me when I was outside in my time." he said and his face grew grim. he couldn't even tell that England had long since died in his world. England was ripped in two by America and the Union. That was his faith for being right in between and trying to remain neutral. He was done for together with Canada, whole south America, the Baltic nations and even a huge part of Asia.
Main RP Character: Hungary, Russia
Minor RP Character: Germany, France
Am always open for trying something new!

thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by thothlover » 06-11-2012 18:11

Ludwig knew his future self had a point; if he shot either of them, he would change the future or destroy it, if he shot his past self. He put the safety back on on the gun and once again leaned against the wall. "I will not have you roaming freely around mein house." He said to his past self. "You've caused enough damage and I'm still paying for your mistakes!" He said. How could he have been so proud back then? Was this really how he was? He was almost as obnoxious as his brother! He shuddered and tilted his head, looking closely at the two and just listening to the curses coming from Deutschland. He could just shoot him, end everything much faster. But that would mean he wouldn't be here. He shook his head to himself, he couldn't really do that. "Stop fighting, both of you! If you get any louder someone might call the police!"
I love to yaoi rp <3 If Hetalia rp, Ich bin das Deutschland! I am UKE!Germany! (Also UkeGermany on tumblr - DEACTIVATED!
Main roleplay character: UKE!Germany/Ludwig
Minor roleplay character: Iceland, France, Sweden, Lithuania, Prussia, Latvia, Hungary, Swiss, England

Zakulf
Inactive Admin
Inactive Admin

Post by Zakulf » 07-11-2012 09:31

"Don't be foolish, Germany ..." the other smirked underneath him. "Do you truly believe that if you murder a ghost like you and me, that it shall mess up the timeline? Don't be silly, if you went back into time and we saw each other in our actual bodies it could get us killed. I am already dead in this time, I am no longer there ... Heheh ... That portal opened up, the one who brings the light to the dead ..." he went on. "Do you think the dead shall bring the information he gained here back to it's vessel? Unsinn ..." he looked up from his shoulder to the other, still holding him. "Dumb creatures you both are ... Is this my true future? You cannot kill one that's already dead either, your green and pathetic bullets won't hit. Nor will those real bullets hit, in this form I can become completely transparent then nothing shall hit. Hahahah!" he laughed loudly. "And Ludwig ..." his gaze went to the other who was still freaking out, because of this happening. "Nobody can hear us, only you can. Call the polizei and they shall laugh at you for being crazy, I'd admit they are right though." he chuckled.

Were they really this simple minded? They grew so weak, so very weak. There is no way that they can suppass him, not even his past self. If the future was rotten then it wouldn't be much of a surprise. Rotten just like that costume the future him was wearing, the green glowing dress or how it seemed to him. It was obviously a tight leather like coat, yet too long for him to wear. No matter which timeline his body was finding himself, these are plainly off limit. "N-Noww ... Be so kind to let me go ... You cannot harm me when I into this transparent mode I just told you about ... Hahah ... Hehh ..." he threatened the others around him. There was no way to defeat him, no way they could do anything about him. If they indeed did hit him with anything and would cause him to die in this form, he'd return just as easily. This was his night, the portal was closed, no return for now, no disappearance. He will get them down, lead them to his wishes. They shall obey him, like the rest of the army he had control of. The wehrmacht and tanks were completely under his control and they shall join! Even though they might be a little smart, since it was still him. But eyes shall be kept open for anything that shall approach.

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 08-11-2012 12:50

Germany listened to Deutschland who kept on talking underneath him. He didn't like to admit it but the other was somewhere right. They weren't really there with their bodies. If he had been there could've been a huge risk of taking bacteria and germs wit him which do not even exist in the time yet. Though nothing had happened and they were all fine.

As he opened his mouth to say the other was right he got a new insult thrown at his face and he growled and his grip tightened. "Since we are both 'ghosts' I should still be able to kill you. Since we traveled most likely through the same dimension and the same thing is keeping us here" he said and he glared and leaned close to Deutschland's ear. "But since you are me, I can not murder you since I will therefor also kill myself and Ludwig" he said and he gave one last push and pull on the arm before jumping off and standing up straight "there. I shall let you go for now. But try and hurt anyone and I will bring you down just as easily again" he warned and glared at Deutschland.

It was oddly warm in the house. How could he even feel that when he was some kind of ghost. Germany shrugged and he started to carefully unbutton his coat. It had been a long time since he took it off. Germany sighed in his mask as he slipped his coat off and he held it over his now bare arm. He was not sure what would happen to his belongings if he let them go so he would just keep a hold of them. He look at Ludwig and he did his best to smile even though he had to show it with his eyes. "Now Ludwig. could you maybe tell me which year we are now?" he said and he looked then at Deutschland. It was obvious from which time period he came though Germany was pretty sure it was before any kind of allied force was fighting against him since he was way too self assured. "And from which year are you, Deutschland?" he said and he held his eyes on him.

thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by thothlover » 10-11-2012 11:47

Ludwig just listened, it was all he could do. Just listen. Like he always did, hardly a say in anything even after 70 years. "Now Ludwig. could you maybe tell me which year we are now?" He looked to his future self as he spoke, "2012." He said simply. For some reason he was finding it hard to find his voice. Both spoke the truth. His past self was right about if he called the police, they would think it a prank call or think he was nuts, but most likely a prank call (from an 'ambassador' no less) he would be the laughing stock of the whole country and that would be embarrassing. With a heavy sigh he put the gun away on a small lamp table. Surely this was all a dream, he had fallen asleep in front of the t.v. but then why was this all so real? Weren't most of his dreams this realistic? He didn't dream often, but when he did, yes, they were this realistic.
I love to yaoi rp <3 If Hetalia rp, Ich bin das Deutschland! I am UKE!Germany! (Also UkeGermany on tumblr - DEACTIVATED!
Minor roleplay character: Iceland, France, Sweden, Lithuania, Prussia, Latvia, Hungary, Swiss, England

Zakulf
Inactive Admin
Inactive Admin

Post by Zakulf » 10-11-2012 20:13

Deutschland panted softly at the pain the one on top of him was giving him, the Arschloch ... Strange enough he still kept up that dumb thought of killing a ghost and such. There was no way he could kill him, there was no way the ghost version of either them would do any harm to the timeline. Only nonsense he could speak of!

A last pull on his arm was given, where Deutschland could only groan at out of pain, then he was released from his grip. He stood up directly afterwards, stroking his shoulder softly. "But try and hurt anyone and I will bring you down just as easily again" Germany dared to threaten him. Deutschland was far from impressed by his words. "You think?" he smirked softly in the distance. Germany asked Ludwig about his current year he was living in, which didn't catch any of Deutschland his interests. All he knew was that the future was horrible, filled with dumbness only. Where was the spirit for war and great struggles? This was purely pathetic and it didn't please him at all, it was pissing him off! He had to hold himself from using any form of violence to regret what they have done!

When he turned around he saw that Germany had taken off his coat and their eyes met again. "And from which year are you, Deutschland?" he asked him. Deutschland his eyes narrowed and he frowned, what was wrong about this? Why did he need to know that information? He knew that the other wouldn't admit his own year. "Why don't you answer the question first, before I start speaking." he said with a cold tone, not supporting the other at all. He was pissing him off the most, this Germany of the future! He was acting like this so-called leader type, which was awfully wrong. Older or not, HE was the leader. He marched forwards in the direction of the oldest and stared at him, straight in the eyes. "Don't act so tough, Germany." he grumbled angrily, he stretched out his hand and hold him by the shirt he was wearing underneath and pulled him close. "You ain't a leader, you got nothing to say here! Verstehst du mich?!" he shout, like a general would to his soldier. "I'm sick and tired of following any of your commands already, I ain't on your side. Neither of you!" he looked over his shoulder to Ludwig, who was standing behind them. He was still shocked about what was going on, yet it didn't bother Deutschland at all. He simply turned back to his future self. "You guys are a disgrace! Personality and clothing, something happened in the future and I do not APPROVE this at all! You pathetic bunch of WEAKLINGS" he said, actually talking to himself. "Please be so kind to do as I SAY!" He let go of the shirt and punched Germany against his cheek with his fist.

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 11-11-2012 18:04

Germany's eyes widened a bit before they turned slightly sad. " A-Ah alright..." he said softly and he rubbed his eyes tiredly. They were already that far? It would not be long or the first disasters would happen. He looked around him for a moment remembering how indeed his house looked around that time. For him it had changed and faded. 2115 was not a good year to be in. The world was already at war for about 100 years. The peace in this world would only last for 3 more years before hell would break loose starting with Asia followed by Europe.

He heard a sneer from Deutschland and he glared at the other, getting pretty damn tired of the other. He sighed deeply and he looked at Ludwig and then back at Deutschland. " I'm from 2115. From a world you don't want to live in. It's worse than any of you two have ever seen or any kind of war-zone from the past." he said grimly and he glared at Deutschland. " I am not Acting tough. After the shit I've seen and what the world will become someone had to pick up the pieces there. I was the person who was assigned for that job. So Shut your trap Deutschland. No one said you needed to listen to me." he growled and he turned his back to Ludwig and he walked closer to Deutschland. " But this world should know better than to follow your damn orders as the history has told us that your ways are corrupted and twisted even if you might not know that yet" he said and his blue eyes had turned into a cold glare.

"A disgrace you say?"
Germany said slowly and he could feel his arms shake a bit and he looked up. " you need to say that hmm?! Do you have any clue of what you will do to the world. From which year are you anyway. I'm sure you don't have a single clue of what is going to happen. You will see Deutschland, after the fucking war ended you will just feel like a sorry excuse of a country while you rot away in history." He spat at the other and he couldn't even take a new breath or he got a fist in the face and he turned half around holding his jaw, which now felt awfully bruised and he growled loudly. " Filthy son of a bitch!" he growled and he tackled Deutschland to the ground and stomped him hard in the face.

" You think I will listen to your crap? DO YOU?" he said and he threw the cap off Deutschlands head and he gripped his hair as he rammed the mans skull in the floorboards. He couldn't even care about killing his past self. If that was even possible. If not possible it would only mean he could beat him up as much as he wished for. Since the dirty son of whore deserved every punch he got to his face.

thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by thothlover » 11-11-2012 18:16

Ludwig felt like telling his past self he would lose the war. He would lose everything. His brother would pay the price of his arrogance. His hands balled into fists, his eyebrow was twitching and he was growling lowly. Such arrogance and pride he had back then. He could use some of that now, but he was actually scared of it. He was scared to go back to what he was, who he was. And who and what he was, was standing right in front of him. He felt like punching himself in the face; just like his past self had done to his future self. "You! Knock it off!" He shouted at his past self. "You want to know what happened?! I'll tell you what happened! You will lose the war! Bruder pays the prize! His country will be no more! And it's YOUR fault! MY fault! OUR fault! We are all the same. Our arrogance and pride gets in the way. Italy doesn't help much and Japan is playing both sides!" At this moment, Ludwig honestly couldn't care. This 'ghost' wouldn't remember this right? "Italy surrenders to the allies! Tells them everything! WE lose EVERYTHING! And then get caught up in the middle of another war! And we have no say in it to be used as a base!" Ludwig spoke loudly, his voice sounded with defeat.

"After that, it's much better to be alone and trust only yourself, than to trust those around you. Even your so called 'friends'." He sighed and moved to sit on the couch again, folding his arms over his chest as if he were a sulking child. "Don't expect to have anyone trust you either. No matter how many times you have to apologize." He said and leaned back against the back of the couch, looking at his past self.
Some of that pride and maybe a little bit of that arrogance, would be welcome in his life right now. His own sulking didn't last long as he had to get up and push his future self off his past self. "KNOCK IT OFF!" He shouted and shoved his future self further away, then grabbed the collar of his past self and lifted him up and slammed him into the wall. He had wanted to beat himself up for so many years, in a way he had, but now he could punch himself in the face. Maybe he should just give himself a punch in the face. He pulled back his hand and punched Deutschland in the face.

Ludwig was rather pissed off at this point. He knew this wasn't a dream, yet he was trying to convince himself that it was. And the fact that this wasn't a dream, was irritating. "You. You should never have existed." Ludwig said to his past self.

Zakulf
Inactive Admin
Inactive Admin

Post by Zakulf » 11-11-2012 21:09

Strange enough Germany did admit from which timeline he was, he did tell them about what would happen in the dark future of the world. But how was it possible, how could such a thing happen in the future when he is in full charge. Something went wrong, something went wrong in the future. But what exactly went wrong?! According to the looks and manner of Ludwig, the war was over. How long did it last? What happened? He wish he could do something about it, but such thing was impossible. He was dead already, nothing could be changed.

Germany hold his jaw, stroking it softly as he cursed at Deutschland. That is what he deserved for being such a cocky bastard, where did his respect go to for the pride of the past?! "It's what YOU deserved ..." he smirked at the suffering man. "I will NOT rot away in the past!" he add. Germany approached him again, tackled him down to the floor and sat on top of him to stomp his face merciless. "Urghh ..." He could feel the bruises on his face, slowly being created by the punches. He was suffering from bloodloss as well, the skin that was rammed against his teeth made the wounds on the inside. He had NO respect for true history at all! Tears of pain were formed in the eyes as the groans of pain were escaping his lips. "KNOCK IT OFF!" he suddenly heard Ludwig shouting, who took Germany from his body. "Ahhh ..." Deutschland sighed as he stroked his face for a moment with his glove covered left hand, his vision became blurry and blood escaped his lips as he gave a last cough. He was pulled upwards and slammed against the wall by Ludwig. "Ughh ... It's your turn now?!" he narrowed his eyes and shout as loud as he could. His vision was too blurry as well as his mind, to see what Ludwig was doing. But in the end he received that same, familiar punch in the face. "You. You should never have existed." Ludwig shout at him.

"Uff ..." Deutschland looked at him soullessly, he could no longer hear nor see everything clearly. Everything was slowing down, it was too much for him to handle at the moment ... He needed sleep ... Rest ... Slowly he let himself fall through his knees, head fell down against his chest. Slowly he blacked out in Ludwig his tight grip on his uniform. "I hate ... You ..." were his last words, before his mind got carried away into darkness.