The Halloween legend [GermanyxGermanyxGermany]

The 18 Boy / Boy section where you can add your guy on guy related love. 18 Boy / Boy includes sexual themes with a homosexual couple. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by thothlover » 12-11-2012 16:44

Ludwig just listened to his future self, helping him carry his unconscious past self onto the couch. "Ludwig. I know we fell in like this. But I am sorry for appearing like this. It must be stressful" He just blinked and stared at the other. He looked older (but still not that much older). "Stressful? That doesn't even begin to cover it. It's ... it's making me paranoid. Stressful is a nice way of putting it." He said and picked up the plate, cookies and muffin he had 'dropped' before and went into the kitchen and threw it away and put the plate in the sink. The blond may have gone a bit overboard by telling his past self that he lost the war, that Japan played both sides, that Italy would surrender to the allies. But it just pissed him off!
He had kept all of this bottled up inside for over 70 years! He sighed frustratingly and ruffled his own hair before combing it back again with his fingers. It wasn't as smooth as before, but it wasn't that messy either. Ludwig looked over to his future self. "Tell me something. What exactly happens? I need to know." He said as he looked at his future self. "You said something about another war and it would be soon. How soon?" He asked.

Even if the other wouldn't tell him, he wouldn't stop asking. That's how stubborn he was. He may not always show it, but it was there. "At least tell me if it's my fault again or not." He begged the other. He was exhausted, maybe a nap would be good. But how could he nap with two ghosts of himself in the house? Especially if one was from a dark past he'd like to forget and the other was from the unknown future.
I love to yaoi rp <3 If Hetalia rp, Ich bin das Deutschland! I am UKE!Germany! (Also UkeGermany on tumblr - DEACTIVATED!
Main roleplay character: UKE!Germany/Ludwig
Minor roleplay character: Iceland, France, Sweden, Lithuania, Prussia, Latvia, Hungary, Swiss, England

Zakulf
Inactive Admin
Inactive Admin

Post by Zakulf » 12-11-2012 17:06

Carefully Deutschland opened up his eyes. "Uhhww ..." he groaned softly, stroking his head. He looked around in the room, seeking where he was after blacking out like that. "Wo ..." slowly his blurry gaze started scanning the area, he tried to remember what happened. But it was still one big blur, like the one he saw in front of his eyes. Softly he stroked the couch with his gloves, it make this weird leather sound. His eyes widened and he jumped up into a sitting position, looking around him. The other men were having some discussion, men that looked exactly like him. "Uff ..." he hold his head. How could a ghost like him suffer from such pain?! He didn't dodge any of the strikes?! Such disappointment to his Führer he was.

"Verdammt!" he cursed loudly all of a sudden. Not fully aware of what had happened, he could only feel the pain and hear some men speak in the background. Slowly everything became more sharp, but it took it's time, he looked at the table in front of him and took his cap from there. Putting it back on his head, where it belonged. Then he stood up from the couch and a flash of realization and flashbacks stormed inside his head. "W-W..." he stuttered and fell backwards on the couch again. He was still light in the head, not yet recovered from the wounds he received.
"Don't be fooled by your own ideal"

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 13-11-2012 20:08

Germany let his head hang a bit at the angry tone of Ludwig and he looked apologetic. "I-I'm sorry" he said and he looked away. He walked along with Ludwig to the kitchen and he leaned against the kitchen table before listening to Ludwig's question. He looked slightly shocked and worried. "I-I can not tell you that" he said and he started to walk away to check on Deutschland."I can Only say soon Ludwig, soon. I'm afraid much more I can not tell you" he said and Germany sighed rubbing his tired eyes. He turned around when Ludwig asked him the last question about who started it. "It was not us. No. We are just the person who will need to clean up the mess. Also spend as much time with everybody as possible, alright." he said and he smiled sadly.

He walked to Ludwig and laid his hand on Ludwig's shoulder. "What to do no--" "Verdammt!" he heard loudly and he quickly turned around and looked towards the couch and he quickly walked to there. Deutschland was sitting there clutching his head and he saw that the other didn't look too happy with the headache he had now. "we better back off a bit" he said softly to Ludwig and he looked a bit worried.
During the war he was maybe arrogant and merciless but he also had the worst temper one could imagine. Vague images of what he had done so many decades ago flashed back and he shuddered. He wasn't in the mood for a blood bath even though this version of himself is getting on his nerves like no other.
Main RP Character: Hungary, Russia
Minor RP Character: Germany, France
Am always open for trying something new!

thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by thothlover » 14-11-2012 16:19

Ludwig looked confused. "Also spend as much time with everybody as possible, alright." Did that mean a few nations weren't going to make it? that line played itself over and over again in his mind. Until he heard a curse. He snapped out of his daze and looked over to his past self. "Do you want a coffee or anything?" He asked, but keeping his distance. He stood up and walked out of the room for a moment and came back with a wet washcloth and handed it to his past self. "Might need it to wipe some of the dry blood from your face." He said. Not really taking into account of listening to his future self of 'backing off'. The blond then just placed the washcloth in front of the other on the coffee table and went back to sit down across from the couch in an arm chair. His thoughts went back to what his future self had told him. He only said it was 'soon' and what was killing him was that he didn't know how soon. At least it wasn't his fault, so why was he cleaning up the mess?

"If it's not our fault. Why am I ... why are we... cleaning up the 'mess'?" Ludwig questioned and looked to his future self. There wasn't a chance that he was going to be able to convince the other to tell him. It was really eating him up inside that he didn't know what the other meant.
I love to yaoi rp <3 If Hetalia rp, Ich bin das Deutschland! I am UKE!Germany! (Also UkeGermany on tumblr - DEACTIVATED!
Main roleplay character: UKE!Germany/Ludwig
Minor roleplay character: Iceland, France, Sweden, Lithuania, Prussia, Latvia, Hungary, Swiss, England

Zakulf
Inactive Admin
Inactive Admin

Post by Zakulf » 14-11-2012 17:30

He looked up, following the sound of the voice coming from Ludwig. He offered him something to drink, but even Deutschland didn't knew about his limits as a ghost. He simply shakes his head. "N-Nein danke ..." he mumbled, not yet realizing what happened and why he was so confused even after those flashbacks. Soon his anger would build itself up, once it was discovered without a doubt. He had to blame either one of them or both of them, there was no way that he would do these things himself.

When he looked up from the couch he suddenly noticed Ludwig standing quite close to him, still keeping an obvious distance. He placed down some piece of cloth down on the table in front of him. Deutschland stared down at it. "Dry ... Blood?" he asked, still confused. He took off the glove from his hand and stroked his face, indeed he had wounds. "Was ..." he growled low and stood back up again. "You guys did it to me, isn't that correct?!" He shout at the two, trying to hold a proper conversation. "I shall make you guys pay for this!" He said again, bent over for a moment to accept the washing cloth from the table and wiped his face off. After washing his face he indeed saw a lot of blood attached to the cloth and looked back at the two with a rather dangerous gaze.
"Don't be fooled by your own ideal"