School for the fine arts - Fruk Main- other side pairings -

The 18 Boy / Boy section where you can add your guy on guy related love. 18 Boy / Boy includes sexual themes with a homosexual couple. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 16-06-2015 14:58

The Brit rested his head on his hand as he listened the other rant about his hobby, his studies and his love for good food. How very cliché, he thought as he smiled a bit. A French who loved food... he wondered what kind of food he'd like, seeing him so casually eating pretzels. From what he was saying, he liked Gourmet Food, but from what he was eating, everything seemed alright. But then... he had to ask this question. The question. The one which made him embarrassed.

He stood up suddenly, his chair rattling against the floor, as he barely remembered other people sleeping in here. "O-Of course I can !" He whispered loudly, before realizing the whole weird and downright bizarre ruckus he just made and sitting back down, bright red. "W-Well... Even though my teachers say I'm tasteless, I can do delicious scones!"

After a short silence, where he refused to meet Francis' eyes, Arthur got an idea : "Would you like me to do some scones for you, tomorrow or in the week? I'll soon go do the groceries!"
Main Roleplay character : Italy Veneziano ( all ways ), Italy Romano ( all ways ), both of them at the same time ( my way ) ~

Minor : Willing to try anyone ~ !

More information about me and my roleplay