School for the fine arts - Fruk Main- other side pairings -

The 18 Boy / Boy section where you can add your guy on guy related love. 18 Boy / Boy includes sexual themes with a homosexual couple. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

School for the fine arts - Fruk Main- other side pairings -

Post by yuria-chan » 16-05-2013 13:35

Players: Lokitama and Julia
Characters:

Julia:
Francis
Ivan
Kateryna
Lovino
Antonio

Lokitama:
Arthur
Feliciano
Ludwig
Natalya

This is an university setting so all characters will be between 18 and 26.

----

Francis walked on tiptoe to the shared kitchen of the student dorm. He didn't want to wake up any of his roommates this late at night. But he was one of those people who's inspiration struck at night. He had spent many sleepless nights drawing his heart out after staring at a blank paper all day.
Tonight was no exception. However, he needed to eat something. He opened the fridge trying to find something edible. He'd have class tomorrow morning, but he could just sleep trough art theory. Not that he didn't find the subject interesting, but the teacher had such a monotonous voice, and the classroom would be darkened for his slideshow, and the oxygen would run out- he just couldn't stay awake.
Also, if he would finish these sketches now, he'd be ahead of the rest of the class for this project.
He scratched himself while inspecting a can of conserved fruits, trying to find a due date.
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria

Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 19-05-2013 15:50

It happened once or twice a week, and it always proceeded that way; he woke up to go to toilet in the middle of the night, and then would be struck by a great idea. But he needed to accomplish it in the night. And tonight was no exception.

But tonight, for the first time, Arthur had doubted the greatness of the idea. Cooking was indeed one of his worst subjects - he didn't see why, tough. His cooking was perfectly fine, his scones were delicious and so were his cakes - from the Teacher's point of view.

The teach' didn't know anything. And he would show it ! Finally, this idea wasn't that bad, it was even greater than the past week. Yes, he would show them all. He put back his underwear and his pajama's pant, and turned around walking firmly toward the kitchen, will strongly reflecting in his eyes.

What he didn't expect when he opened the door was to find a blond looking thoroughly in the fridge. " What are you doing here ?"
Main Roleplay character : Italy Veneziano ( all ways ), Italy Romano ( all ways ), both of them at the same time ( my way ) ~

Minor : Willing to try anyone ~ !

More information about me and my roleplay

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 21-05-2013 18:31

Francis jumped when he heard a voice. Not expecting anyone this time at night. He hit his head hard on the roof of the fridge. "Aie!" He yelped then looked at who dared to startle him so.
However, Arthur in his pajamas's all tousled from sleep was such an amusing sight his anger quickly subsided.
"Well, look at you!" Francis chuckled. "Could ask you the same thing."
He held up the can.
"I'm looking for something edible- do you remember when we bought this?"
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD

Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 26-05-2013 23:11

'Oh.' He thought. 'It's the French guy'. What was he doing here, didn't he eat enough at dinner ? He was still kind of sleepy, so he put his questions away, and approached Francis while scratching his belly. Now that he thought of it, he was kind of hungry, too.

He stretched his hand to take the can, and looked at it. Intensely. He remembered buying a lot of these. It was... "It was two months ago, I was the one who bought it." Seeing the curious glance and the unvoiced question of the guy - why did Arthur was the one buying the cans ? It was the cafeteria's job - he sighed. "The home economics teacher asked me to go buy this just when I was about to make a delicious mint jelly."

After some silent seconds, he yawned. "So, I guess you're not only here to eat, you frog ?"
Main Roleplay character : Italy Veneziano ( all ways ), Italy Romano ( all ways ), both of them at the same time ( my way ) ~

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 29-05-2013 12:25

Francis leaned against the counter. "Two months? Hmm perhaps we'd better throw it away then."
He ran a hand through his hair and let the curls come down framing his face.
"I sometimes paint at night for I have more inspiration at night."
He looked a bit guilty.
"Did I wake you up?"
The school year had just started and he didn't want to already get in a fight with one of his roommates. Arthur had been grumpy, solitary and had a short fuse. Ever since he first met him. And while he didn't really like him they didn't hate each other. He'd rather keep it that way.
Rp chara's:

Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 04-06-2013 19:20

Arthur raised an eyebrow, crossing his arms against his chest. Why would he throw these away ? It's cans. It can be preserved months. Two months were nothing. Besides, it never had been opened. He sleepily looked the blond locks being brushed away. Why is it so shiny ? He didn't really heard his reply.

"Did I wake you up ?"

Oh... That was right, he was one of his roommates. It was weird to see the Francis like this. He would usually be annoying and kind of a perv. Without forgetting the whole I-kiss-you-four-or-five-times to greet someone. Now that he thought more deeply about it, it annoyed him even more.

"No, I just went to toilet..." He passed next to the French, and went to the fridge, looking in it. He still needed to do his idea, after all.

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 04-06-2013 20:13

Francis rose his eyebrows. "Not in the kitchen I hope!" He let the other at the fridge. "Nothing edible in there. Though the old meat is on the line-"
He now moved on to a pantry. Emptry. "Uhh- I 'ate student life. No decent food anywhere!"
He did realise that sounded like he had eaten student life. "I mean I 'ate. I mean- Huh-ate. Ugh- I dislike it."
Fed up with his accent he finally found pretzels, not exactly what he had wanted but it would fill his stomach.
Rp chara's:

Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 04-06-2013 21:32

That kind of comment. This was the kind of comment he hated... That frog ! Was he asleep, or what ? Did he see any pee in the kitchen ? Okay, it was smelling quite bad in here, but that wasn't his fault.

As the frog was saying, nothing edible to make his magnificent art - a cake, maybe ? - and the other blond wasn't having any luck on his side, too. Bloody hell... "You eat student life ?" He raised an eyebrow.

And then, Francis threw a little tantrum, which made him smile a little - just a little, and he was the best at hiding that, okay ?

"So there's really nothing I can do here ?"

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 30-06-2014 01:15

Francis shrugged, waving his bag of pretzels about a bit. "You can sit here and eat pretzels with me, or the canned fruit..."
He pensively stared at the ceiling fan, feeling tired and sort of empty. Three more sketches, then tomorrow... A colour study.
"Arthur, I keep forgetting. What did you major in again? Maybe we share a class tomorrow?"
He himself did fine arts. He had a broad traditional background, being good in realistic portraits and nudes, though lately he'd been captivated by more modern art. Finding your own style within that was a nightmare though. Often when he tried something he found out later someone else had done it before but better. He needed more philosophy behind his work.

((I was wondering if there's a misunderstanding cause while they live on a student campus, there's often one kitchen per appartment, and you still need to buy your own food and cook for yourself. while the cafeteria just like, sells lunch stuff and snacks. I just thought, to avoid further confusion. ))
Rp chara's:

Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 04-09-2014 17:58

[ I'm sorry I took so long ! I wanted to make sure I wasn't going to screw up somewhere again, so... here I am o/ It might not be perfect, though, but I'll do my best... I promise ! ]

Sighing, he walked to the table trying to make his slippers' noise as quiet as possible and sat down. He made a stiff hand gesture to say that he was okay with the pretzels; he didn't whether the French saw it or not, since he had been looking at the ceiling fan. He seemed lost deep in thought.

Not wanting to push any further, he contemplated his studies, wondering what he could do to give his best and be noticed - in a good way - by the teacher. Yes, he had a bee in his bonnet. He was dragged out of his thought when Francis talked to him. He wasn't fully concentrated, but he managed to catch the question... somewhat. "Huh ? I'm in Culinary Arts... I think we'll have colour study together, tomorrow." He grumbled the last part, not liking that class much. Sure, it was useful as for placing the food together on the plate in harmony, but the teacher was often tending to speak about something entirely different. It was truly hard to follow what he was trying to say.