BORED (prumano)

The 18 Boy / Boy section where you can add your guy on guy related love. 18 Boy / Boy includes sexual themes with a homosexual couple. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 22-04-2014 18:04

“Ehhh” No actually he was clueless.
“Something silly or some action movie maybe, I doubt I see the end of it cause you’ll distract me anyway…” he winked.
“If you don’t got any undubbed, that’s ok… I can practice...” Romano drank the last bit of his beer and unbuttoned his shirt. He usually changed before dinner and now it felt weird still wearing the same shirt. He was to lazy however to get his suitcase all the way down there.

“We can play a shooter too, or some racegame or whatever. That way you’re sure I’ll keep my hands to myself, eheheh.”
He threw his shirt across the room in a random corner. There, it felt more like home instantly. It was warm down here, his undershirt was more than enough
“See I ehh… want you to feel relaxed around me. I’m macho, but I’m kind. No rush, you’re not super experienced, just say when you’re ready for kissing and such. I am really honoured, feel really special I can teach you a thing or two. But heh you are a natural, cuddling and everything, got me overexcited, heh?”
yes you do
“I ehh do hope I may sleep down here with you tonight” he giggled “I do mean sleeping,… seriously I do.” He realized he wasn’t very convincing with a hard one in his pants.
Main: quess that's Romano, for now.
OC: Sicilia, quite a bastard (love him)
Likes: north italy, spain, america, netherlands... scared to get a list as long as yuria's (halp?!)

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 22-04-2014 21:27

Prussia had grabbed some Mario kart from the shelve. He thought that maybe playing a game would solve the dubbed movie issue. But then Romano took of his shirt. He stared at the shirt on the floor. Then back to Roma, then back to the shirt.
"Uh... Romano."
He made a very awkward hand movement and looked generally hopeless.
"M-mixed signals. You're giving of super mixed signals!"
He sat back down on the bed with a loud thud and the game still in his hand.
"B-because I don't think I could concentrate on any other than you right now... If you just want some background sound I completely understand. But- you tell me to stop- then put your hand down your pants, tell me we'll do something else then take of your shirt? I'm confused!"
You could see he felt a bit guilty for not understanding what Romano needed right now but his own needs were making his perception cloudier.
"Es tut mir leid..."
He put a hand on Romano's hand. "But of course you can sleep here! Even though it's just a single bed, we might have to lay close together. I uh, I won't touch you without your permission."
With a completely red face he honestly declared "I cannot promise I won't get excited, but we can just ignore it till it goes down!"
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 23-04-2014 14:41

Romano took his hand and laughed clear and warmly
“nah, mea culpa, Ahh.. si I guess that’s confusing ehh? Silly Italian boy is doing it again. Don’t be confused. Sono in fiamme per te, ti mangierei… ti mangierei” he bit his lip
“If I makeh mixed signals it’s because my body is telling me to…ehh… tear your trousers down with my teeth but my head is saying if I go too fast you’ll think my main interest is sex. I do notte know how much you are ehh, traditional… because we haven’t talked about it. That’s why I am carefull and try hard not to jump you. I never had a relation with a man, just ehh stupid onenight stand, just sex in parking lot’s with strangers”
now he got red in turn. Oh, he’d been such a bad boy. The priests didn’t know what advice they could possibly give to save him. He was sure the sex drive was the only thing he inherited from his granddad.
“With you is different. You confuse me a bit too, because you do want to kiss, but don’t want us to be official. So in my head I’m already your boyfriend, but I have to keep secret. Maybe because religion, maybe because you’re not sure you want me, I don’t know”
It would only be a matter of time before that secret was out, Veneciano would know, even if he didn’t say a word. He was certain of it. He would just have to find a way to keep his mouth shut, strangling might work.

“Well I do believe love between men is ok, but many will not agree in my country. They beat up, they do. Church have said over centuries it’s a abonimation, but Gods words are not clear, Hebrew texts speak not of it. And God does not specify anything about nations, at all. I tried to look up,… many many books in Vatican, some are secret, I cannot see, I tried… got beaten. Vatican, is crazy place”
Egh it was annoying to talk about this right now, but it was important.
Romano lay down on the bed, pulling the other down with him.
“Per me, ehh, I think it’s all ok because I have love for you. Maybe we better, don’t go all the way first time." he touched him gently
"Don’t think we have to ignore either. I don’t really want to stop, I want to kiss you all day, I just don’t know where to start. Because your wholebody looks kissable”
He stroked the white locks and looked Prussia in the eyes
“I hope now is clear, Daww my german so confused… so sorry. Will get better, I promiss.”
Romano guided the others hands onto his body
“I’m sorry,.. Come Angelo, you can touch, you have my permission… come touch” and kissed him again.
Likes: north italy, spain, america, netherlands... scared to get a list as long as yuria's (halp?!)

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 23-04-2014 15:54

Gilbert was starting to understand now... He'd been unclear himself. "I do want to be official! Oh mein Gott, where did you get the idea I didn't want to? I was just scared to hurt you."
He let himself be pulled down.
"As a boy I also wondered about it. Priests always scolded me for even asking, for such a long time I was so confused. But. You know Old Fritz? I know a secret... Well, more people knew but no one talked of it. There was a man who Fritz was in love with. So many people spoke scandal and they killed his lover. But when I saw him weep for days... I saw. I respected that king so much, and if he's not in heaven I don't want to go there."
He looked determined.
"I know many good men who like other men. It cannot be that bad right?"
He tenderly ran a hand over Romano's chest. He kissed him hungrilly. Showing Romano how he wanted him as well.
One hand he lowered to rest on Romano's leg. Permission to touch him seemed so surreal, his touches remained more innocent so far but that didn't mean he didn't want to do more than that.
"Ok. Not all the way... " He wouldn't even last that long. "Oh, Romano.." he sighed into another kiss, pressing himself against the boy. "touch me to." He wanted those quick Italian hands to do things to him he didn't even dare think.
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 28-04-2014 14:07

It was so unreal! Romano was so glad he stole Prussia’s heart, this was the most thrilling feeling ever. He got a man and everything was so wonderfull about him. He felt like a fifteenyearsold. Sweet Mary, mother of God, he was the luckest fucker in the whole wide world.

Romano had heard about this Fritz before and mostly Prussia’s fascination about him. Both Francis and Tonio had mentioned it.
The boy knew little about him, he guessed Pru might have had a crush on him when he was young. Romano had crushes when he was young and could relate to that.

If Fritz was important to Prussia, he’d pray for him too.
“I pray your old friend got re-united In Heaven and smiles upon you, making fun of you for falling for an Italy. I’ll try to be the best so In time he’ll be proud you conquered me.”

The Italian got a good grip of Prussian ass with both hands and pulled his body even closer. Gently working his leg between the others he found himself a little bit more friction to enjoy. Romano’s voice deepend with every touch.
“Pru angelo… you’re driving me crazy”
He surpressed his moans with sweetest kisses in the others neck. One hand moved up, tugged at Prussias shirt until he found a way to get underneath to touch some skin.

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 09-05-2014 03:01

Prussia laughed. "That old man always wanted me to get more cultured... Seeing me with an Italy would make him very happy."
Prussia let Romano press them together and moaned gently. This created perfect friction so he started moving his hips against the others leg. He used his hands to hold himself up a bit so he wasn't to heavy lying on top of the other but he did lean down to run his lips over Romano's jaw. The boy was so beautiful he wasn't even sure where to begin, how to touch him.
He was not sure what Romano would like and at the same time his body demanded him to take action. clothes on, clothes off?
He slid a hand under Romano's shirt and found his nipples, rolling them under his fingers.
"Ah- Romano... You are so beautiful."
He whimpered softly at Romano kissing his neck, that Italian sure was fiery!
"Clothes of?"
Rp chara's:

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 09-05-2014 23:55

Romano shivered to the touch,… the scoundrel played so innocent but he sure did have some tricks up his sleeve. The boy would drive him completely mad, he was sure. How was this silly German telling him he was so very beautifull to him.
“Ehm really?…” was it too much, or just enough, he was lost. It felt so good: just being here, being now, being together.
“Ah” the things you do to me, Dio “… grazie” He was nothing special, no handsome sixpack, no cute dimples in his cheeks, no glistering eyes like the sea. His Neapolitan people thought he had typical Sicilian features, the shape of his nose, the fuller lips, the dark brown hair with a reddish glow, his olive complexion. Romano doubted there was anything like a ‘Sicilian’ look, island or not. There were just as many blue eyed blondes as there were ‘dark’ types really. The Sicilian themselves however pointed out his -oh so typical- Neapolitan feats; his eyebrows, his chin, his frown. (“A Neapolitan frown, really? You mean I look like an annoying tourist, is that what you are saying? I look like a fucking tourist in my own fucking country.”) No, he was just Romano, nothing special really.
“Ahh yes Off off please, let me see some skin” Romano pressed himself up helping Gilbert out of his shirt “Damn…” He’s so fine. Romano let himself drop down again, just staring at Prussia. He looked so tough in built but his finish was delicate. It seemed that overly used phrase ‘In God’s image’ now finally found true meaning. It’s like He had carved him himself to perfection. Only a few scars had left it’s mark on the ivory being, proof he’d faced so much. “Come sei bello. Wie.. ehh machts die in Deutch.. du bist shon, oder?” Romano pulled up his shirt a little clenching it between his teeth giving him a naughty look. He was rock hard by now pressing it against Prussia’s leg off and again. The other was longing for more friction too, the way he worked himself close with slight ritmic movements was clear enough. Off,… take it all off me, Romano thought to himself. Ahh, to be unwrapped by those hands and watch him doing so, is simply perfect. “unwrap me, Prussia, come touch me more” come claim me.

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 14-05-2014 01:36

While Romano admired Prussia in the way Pygmalion had admired Galatea, Prussia loved Romano in exactly the opposite way. That lifted shirt revealed olive coloured skin, and oh how warm it was when he touched it! Hot blooded, carnal earthly love and passion. something most germans only read about in books, or dreamed about at night after returning from their holidays to the far south.
He opened the top two buttons of Romano's shirt so he could pull it of over the boys head. He didn't stop there, deciding they better take it all of now, it was more efficient. He sat up on his knees and unbuttoned his trousers, such a relief... He gave Romano a daring smile and then slowly started pushing down his pants and underwear together, bit by bit revealing more of himself.
He was hard enough for his erection to stand up straight against his belly even without much supporting. He was breathing heavily, and gave Romano an expectant look. He secretly hoped the other was impressed. Last time he checked he was not an unimpressive size.
Rp chara's:

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 21-05-2014 20:47

Romano was super excited, it was very clear the way he watched Prussia’s playfull little striptease, that he welcomed the size also.
That sure would be a challenge to get down his throat.
Now he thought about, it made him want to try. He licked his lips.
Patience,.. ah yess… Prussia was his love now, he wouldn’t need to have it all straight away.
There’d be time to call him, talk dirty on the phone, sending him sweets,
little visit’s, cuddling on the couch, shower sex, and much, much more.
No need to rush, they were official now.
“Don’t shoot officer, I’m unarmed”
Romano unbuckled and slowly took of his trousers, exposing his fully loaded Armani briefs.
He slit a finger in at the side, stretched the elastic and let hit snap against his skin.
It was hard to keep his hands from trailing down over Prussia’s body reaching for his dick already, but longing so hard was sexy as hell too.
His eyes kept exploring that fine body, he realized, when he found Prussia’s eyes again. He had a guilty grin plastered on his face.

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 21-05-2014 22:40

Prussia grinned like an idiot and ran his hand over the bulge in those - wow very expensive- boxers. He wasn't that into fashion but it literally spelled 'ARMANI' in big letters on the waistband. And he knew enough to know those didn't came in a 3 pack from the Lidl.
"Unarmed you say? Then what is this thing you're pointing at me hmm?"
He then hungrilly but carefully not to damage the others clothes, slid down Romano's underwear. Oh he looked so edible! Cute as a baby bird! He might just do that, eat him... swallow him as deep as he could. Would Romano like that sort of thing? Probably... what guy didn't like a blowjob?
His head was spinning with the realisation that he had managed to get into this situation. A relationship? Him?
No one probably saw it coming, himself included. Especially with someone as amazing as Romano.
He was completley distracted by romano's hot glance wandering over him and locking eyes with him. He was hypnotised and completely forgot the things that would've made sense to think about now: Lube and condoms. All he could do was stare into those fiery eyes and then dive down to passionately kiss the boy. Pressing him into his arms as hard as he could.
Rp chara's: