BORED (prumano)

The 18 Boy / Boy section where you can add your guy on guy related love. 18 Boy / Boy includes sexual themes with a homosexual couple. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 28-05-2014 23:05

Hmn yesss. Romano wrapped one arm around Prussia’s tigh, kissing hungrily. Kissing, licking, sucking, biting, everything was acceptable right now. He took his dick in his hand and rubbed it against Prussia’s, it wasn’t long before he switched to the others, it was just too fucking tempting. They’d probably come pretty soon, Romano realized, but that wasn’t an issue. Time was on their side, there was plenty for a second round, more even.
It was quite possible to go the boring meeting and come back right after for more. He could call him at lunchbreak too, wank off at the toilet. Waah, what was he even thinking?! He would need to change his phone subscription or his bill would explode. Prussia felt warm in his hand. And it was so hot to realize the other was as deeply in love as himself. The boy looked so cute, with his ears matching the colour of his eyes and everything. They both were sticky with precum it left a little trail between them as their dicks touched. Romano grinned
“Man I can’t believe we’re both so madly in love… it’s insane… I want to change my facebook status and everything.”
He kissed him
You know what’s the weirdest thing? I don’t want to go home, I don’t”
Main: quess that's Romano, for now.
OC: Sicilia, quite a bastard (love him)
Likes: north italy, spain, america, netherlands... scared to get a list as long as yuria's (halp?!)

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 30-05-2014 02:07

Prussia groaned low when he could feel the other touch his dick. finishing like this would be fine to. They'd have so many more opportunities in the future. He was panting noisily into the others shoulder.
He could feel the trail of hairs that ran up to Romano's bally button prick against the tip of his dick. It hurt a bit but in a good way.
With a breathy voice he tried to answer his boy. "I- I love you so much, I want to bake you Lebküchen-"
it was the fist thing that came to his mind when thinking about lovely dovey couple stuff. He moaned softly realising he was really close to coming. but he did realise that Romano admitting he didn't want to go home was sort of a big thing. Usually, Romano would be complaining and asking to go home all the time, anywhere. Even at meetings. Especially at meetings.
So, this meant a lot. He didn't really know what to say to something so significant. Then he stopped his moving for a little while so he could think.
"Where ever you are with me... You are home." He said in a low voice, touching his forehead against Romano's.
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 09-06-2014 23:25

"Leb...kuchen?" Romano tried to repeat it, what the hell was that. He snorted, he might be in love he was still skeptical of foreign food. Some kind of cookies, or cake, pancake even? It was cute though, Prussia wanted to make him something. that was love allright. If people want to feed you it is genuine.

The albino was moaning so sexy it was insane. It woulde have been logical to keep down the noise, at this point, but Romano really couldn't really give one fuck. The boy pressed his sweaty forehead against his, pleasantly stroking against his curl. He smirked taking Prussia's hand and guiding it onto his hard dick begging for more attention "Not home yet,... but real close"
Likes: north italy, spain, america, netherlands... scared to get a list as long as yuria's (halp?!)

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 30-06-2014 01:00

It wasn't possible for Prussia to grow any more red but if it was he would've. "S-scheisse Romano, I was being romantic!" That didn't stop him from enthusiastically starting to stroke the other. If Romano wanted to come like this he'd make him!
He shifted a bit so he could get a hold of both their dicks in one hand. He started rubbing them. It gave him both the friction of his hand, and of Romano's dick against his. Oh god, this was the dream... He was so warm, so close. He gave romano a breathy kiss.
Then this was more than just a quick fuck, more than masturbating, more than anything. He was making love to a living and breathing nation. The boy underneath him was so much more than just a boy. He was age old, turn apart, rich in history and fertile farmland. Prussia moaned deep.
But he was also a boy. A living boy, with very human feelings and all those feelings were directed at him now. After this their hearts would be lined up. He would no longer be alone. If not forever, then at least for a very long time. That was so amazing it was almost frightening. All those lonely nights he wished for love. The kind of love his brother had managed to find almost instantly after becoming a country of it's own, but that he for hundreds and hundreds of years just failed to find. Sure he came close sometimes, of found something close to love but never had he managed to find someone to share it all with.
Only his brother and fraternal love only goes so far, a brother won't keep you in his arms if you feel lonely at night. Unless you have a very 'special' relationship...
Now he had dear Romano. The whole of South Italy, Lovino Vargas, or as he heard North Italy call him: Mezzogiorno. And that very person was now squirming beneath him. Prussia was so close he hoped Romano was as well because he couldn't keep going for long.
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 03-07-2014 17:31

“Heheheh… I’m just fucking with you Prussia. Never had such a warm welcome before”
“…damn you’re good”

He welcomed the kiss too. Romano tried to fix his gaze on Prussia’s -cute as fuck- face enjoying his expressions,
until it became to hot to handle and a little embarrassed he hid his scrunched up face buried in his lovers chest. Prussia’s moans almost made him loose his mind, it was sexy as hell. Romano was sure he could make a living just by moaning like that. The Italian tried clenching his jaws to keep the noise down. But stopped fighting the noise altogether, his passion unleached, as he shot his hot semen over Prussia’s sixpack. After a moment Romano shifted to look up to him with a guilty smile trying to catch his breath.

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 03-07-2014 22:55

Prussia felt completely giddy with all the compliments and loved how he made Romano lose it. Though he himself was also so very lost.
He kept moving his hand faster and faster. Romano was hiding his face in his chest now and Prussia could tell he was doing this right. He himself was getting slack jawed panting loud. He could feel Romano tense up and soon was met with wetness all over his chest. Oh god, good. He'd made him cum. Somehow that made him feel happy and proud. Just as romano moved to look at him Prussia started to orgasm himself. Hes mouth fell open first but then he groaned and bit his lip his face washed over with pure pleasure and bliss as he came. He kept moving his hand while shooting so it sort of went everywhere and a good deal was smeared over his hand and both their penises.
He kept moving his hand until he was slowely coming down from that high. He slowed down and finally let go. Not sure where to put that sullied hand. Panting he looked down at Romano, feeling heat just radiate of his body. Was he becoming an old man that he felt so out of breath? Couldn't do some physical exercise anymore? Man he was sweaty... He wanted to kiss Romano but it was also a bit to hot in here to lie close to him just yet. So instead he just hovered there over him.
Rp chara's:

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 15-09-2014 22:15

"Heheheh... you make the cutest expressions when you come"
He pulled Prussia down in the sheets and cuddled up to him a bit,
the messiness of cum didn't seem to bother him at all
"phew,.. damn that was hot." he fell silent for a sec.
"Think they heard? It would be nice to take a warm bath, but maybe we shouldn't give it away just yet. What do you think?"
Romano started laughing
"I mean,.. If your brother sees me carelessly walking around buttnaked around the house he'll get a cardiac arrest. Maybe we should save the shock for breakfast?"
Romano looked at the other with a lovestruck smile on his face.

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 15-09-2014 22:54

Prussia caught his breath for a while. "I don't think so and if they did I don't give a damn..." He turned to his side and put a protective arm around Romano. He made sure not to touch anything with his cum covered hand though. He listened to Romano and tried to imagine the conversation. All the scenario's he could come up with included at least one person fainting and a lot of confused yelling.
"Hmmm I think saving the shock might be a good idea... Also wait let me clean us up a bit. It's not as nice as a bath but it's something..."
He looked away with a blush on his face as he got a box of tissues from under the bed. He first cleaned his hands and then used a clean tissue for Romano's chest. It was really really obvious why he'd had tissues under his bed and he was making a small prayer that Romano wouldn't comment on it.
It was however perfect teasing material so he wasn't so sure he would get away that easilly.
Rp chara's:

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 30-09-2014 21:54

Romano grinned at that letting the German clean up a bit.
"Save some for later, you'll be needing them when I call you at lunchbreak."
It was bound to get a hell meeting. And since he promised not to throw pensils at the lega nord bastards he sure was going to be really angry and frustrated. He caressed the other softly watching his every move.
"You might need to stock some extra boxes you know, eheheh"
Romano smiled at Prussia doing his thing. It felt nice being pampered like this, even though it wasn't necessary. In a sense it was cute the way Prussia was taking care of him.

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 24-11-2014 17:52

Prussia laid down next to Romano and held his hand. "Hmm, I am no longer invited to meetings, I mean I still do half of West's paperwork but I was officially disoluted. That means no more representation."
He looked over at Romano.
"But that also means it's always lunchbreak!" And proceeded to giva a ton of small kisses on the other's cheek.
Even if he didn't go to meetings anymore he worked hard as a country, he thought that if he just kept being a country, doing all he needed to do, doing all he did before that he would not fade away like their grandpa's had done.
So far there were very few signs that things would be different. He didn't feel different, he still felt like a country.
Rp chara's: