BORED (prumano)

The 18 Boy / Boy section where you can add your guy on guy related love. 18 Boy / Boy includes sexual themes with a homosexual couple. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 18-04-2014 21:49

Eghh… he will mess up my hair… was Romano’s first thought.
But he let him nonetheless and came to the conclusion it was actually kinda nice.
Prussia was pretty touchy, now he thought about it, but not in a groping way like France.
He was not as stern and reserved like his brother at all.
Although his caresses were more like petting, like you would do a horse.
Maybe that’s why it felt so save being close to him, there was
no lust in his touches, it was pure and kind… really relaxing. *sigh*

Romano’s heart skipped a beat when Prussia said he favored him.
That was the nicest fucking thing anybody had ever said to him.
And although praises like that were good way to trick Romano in bed,
it probably didn’t even cross his knightly mind.
In a couple of hours that rare boy managed to break most his defences down
and Romano made the swift conclusion he was either getting mad or worse, getting a serious crush on him.
When Prussia sat back on the bed, Romano eyed him.
Well he couldn’t just sit here and wait to get fucking friendzoned.
If he wanted a chance, he was to act wasn’t he?
Worst case scenario he slept in the car for a night and blamed the boose.
Romano flirted with girls on a dayly basis, he knew how things worked. But he was by no means interested in a fuck.
If he wanted a fuck he could get uncomplicated satisfaction at nearly any streetcorner. Quick and disposable.
Relationships with nations were never uncomplicated.
herefore Romano would not start one unless it could be intense in a good way and fucking worth the trouble.
So far Prussia matched all the things he thought were important in a relationship.
And if there were only two minor downsides he could think of,
he was already to far gone to do something about it, right? Oh God have mercy.
While Prussia was fixed on starting the laptop he leaned over to kiss his cheek.
Then waited a sec so it could sink in.
“damnit Prussia, I think I like you.” He smirked
“You must be the worlds best kept secret.
That idiotic friends of yours did a great job on hiding you from me.
But now I found you, it’s finders keep.
I do hope you are not seeing anyone at the moment?”

Romano wasn’t sure if Prussia got it,
after all he’d heard from Veneciano the Germans were pretty clueless
when it came to things like this.
“Let me clear the situation out for you.”
Stressing with his hands again
“Ehh, so in short,… I” placing his hand on his chest
“Would like to ehh (what is english?) date… you”
touching the other
“… romanticaly, spiritualy,… maybe a little physical” he blushed.
Most probably more than a little knowing his libido.
He just hoped the other would understand,
cause he simply wouldn’t know how to make it more clear
without a dictionary. He looked at him with questioning eyes.
Main: quess that's Romano, for now.
OC: Sicilia, quite a bastard (love him)
Likes: north italy, spain, america, netherlands... scared to get a list as long as yuria's (halp?!)

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 19-04-2014 15:06

Gilbert didn't see it coming by a long shot, and a Prussian should never be surprised in battle! Here he was just focusing on his laptop screen already starting up the internet browser when suddenly, lips to his face.
It took him a bit of time to actually realise he'd been kissed. But when the realisation dropped and Romano started speaking he understood perfectly what the other was saying he just... Didn't quite process it yet.
With every sentence and every touch he grew more red. Especially his ears were a sharp contrast against his colourless hair.
"W-Wass?" He felt so warm, and a bit panicky but wow... He wanted this.
But it's sort of like, the way you wish you win the lottery but if someone actually tells you that you in fact did win. You cannot even start to believe it.
He had always been a lonely little fucker. Didn't need friends or lovers he told himself. He told himself that being alone was just awesome and that others weren't worthy of him but you didn't have to be a genius to figure out those were hollow words.
Ever since his brother had Veneciano he more and more started to long for something like that himself. Just to wake up next to someone.
And Romano... He admired him. The center of his faith, descendant of the admirable Rome (More than Veneciano really.) And absolute eye candy. He'd just never thought it possible, given the others voiced dislike of anything German and Spains claim on the boy.
"I- but- I'm German. Spain will kill me. I-"
There was a small pause so many insecurities building up inside of him.
"I'm not even a country anymore, why would you want me?"
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 20-04-2014 02:08

Romano grinned
“Eheheheh… well… because you are awesome, of course”
Ahh at least he understood and that wasn’t a negative either.
“Ahh but you are right, you are so very German…
I guess it can’t be helped. And si Spagna will probably take his old axe along to have a word with you.
You might want to consider deleting your internet history, huh?”
he winked.
God, the boy was dead-sexy, blushing like that.
Try and keep your cool, Romano, keep it cool.
“I can name several reasons why I would want you.
I would want you because you make me feel save.
I would want you because you are intelligent.
I would want you because you make me smile.
I would want you because you are really attractive.
I would want you because you are a man of your word, just like me.
There’s lot’s of reasons and none of them makes a fucking sense because I just fucking realized I fucking like you, ok?”

maybe he was getting mad
“Hey, If you feel the need to hold onto your Prussian little virtue of self denial, you may.
But maybe, just maybe this a word of gratitude from God to you.
The Word of God is love and maybe God thinks it’s about fucking time for you to realize you should practice what you preach.
If so he could not have send you a better man to beat some sense into you.
Although we cannot exclude the possibility I am not send by God but by an fallen angel trying to trick you, that’s also an option, ofcourse.
So what do you think Prussia, will you try and find out? Will you let me be yours?... bitte?

(join the dark side, we have tomato's *shot*)
Likes: north italy, spain, america, netherlands... scared to get a list as long as yuria's (halp?!)

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 20-04-2014 16:40

Romano had hit the nail on it's head. Because Prussia was in fact just thinking about if god would allow it, and if he could just do that.
Also, Romano was closer to god than he was, after all he had the pope! So if Romano told him it was ok... He shyly wrapped his arms about the Italian. He smelled good- a bit like male perfume and sun oil...
"So... you are my promised land?"
Being a righteous man all these years being suddenly rewarded. Not after a victory on the battlefield but in his brothers basement when he was at his lowest... Sounds like god to make a cruel joke like that.
He looked at Romano. Looking extremely serious. "C-can I kiss you?" He stared at the others lips. He could do this- he wouldn't mess this up. Like any of his other attempts at kissing. No one had ever been in love with him before... so all other kisses were either a bit forced or a bit awkward.
One time with Eliza when they were kids, that was a good one but they didn't knew what they were doing. One time with Austria after battle... That had been more to claim him than anything romantic, and some drunk night with both Spain and France but still... Never out of love. It felt like this was his first kiss ever.
He didn't know what to do with his hands, he didn't know where to look, and he was pretty sure he looked like an idiot.
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 20-04-2014 18:34

Romano chuckled, sure he’d be the promised land.
Daww, the other looked like a fucking thirteen years old.
Romano laid his arms over Gil’s strong shoulders, stroking his back.
He was asked if he could be kissed stottering, fucking cute.

“Non” Romano replied

“I mean, I really want you to! But not before you answer me you’re here to stay.
I’ve been annexed so many times I don’t even remember what my own flag looks like.
For the first l time in history I want to have a say in this.”

How horrible it would be if they’d kiss and he’d have to learn
from his brother, it was meaningless.

“I want you, but I won’t let you toy with my feelings.
Only my future boyfriend gets to kiss me. If you give me your word,
you get exclusing rights to kiss me all over, if not,
you can kiss your butt!”

Romano ruffled Prussia’s hair.
Oh God, please.
Romano was pretty close to just kiss him.

“please say you do,
For I want to wake up beside you badly
and I want my brother to congratulate me
when I tell him I finally found someone special,…
also I want your brother to choke on his breakfast when he hears.”

God was he greedy for wanting so much?

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 20-04-2014 22:34

Instead of a full and greedy yes though Prussia's shoulders slumped and he slowely let Romano go.
"I'm sorry I cannot promise that."
He had to take a deep breath to keep his voice from breaking. He was starting to realise the full impact of his situation for the first time now.
"R-Romano, I cannot promise that I am here to stay. I am not a country anymore. Everyday I am unsure of my fate and if there will be a next morning."
He was droning this up monotonously, scared to show even a hint of emotion.
"I never thought about it like this but... Maybe you better not be with me. I am like a grenade. One day I'm going to burst and hurt everyone close to me."
His hands were shaking and he covered his face.
"I'm s-so scared Romano! Not that I was ever a proper country to begin with! I'm not like you, I want to be like you!"
He paused.
"Your grandfather build a vast empire, and even if it fell apart you gained at least one thing from that and that- that's your name. Roma, you are called Rome. And no one can take that from you."
He stared at his hands.
"I believe I was born as a baltic tribe but after that I was nothing but a traveling knights order, without even a bit of land. I know what it feels like to be a country because I was one for a certain amount of time. Yes, Even as the DDR I felt like I still sort of excisted... But now."
He never spoke of this, the only person who'd ever seen him cry was his brother.
"I feel like I'm nothing. I feel mortal. The other day I fell when hiking and the scab didn't heal. It always used to heal..."
He ran his fingers over the spot on his leg where the scab was.
He moved away from Romano a bit. He just turned away. Stared at the floor. He wasn't crying. He was to desperate to cry now.
Rp chara's:

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 21-04-2014 00:21

He pulled Prussia back in a tight embrace.
“How can you possibly say that? I don’t care about no land. I would rather have one day with you then reign a thousand years having everything. If you truly turn mortal, I would like you no less. You would be blessed, you would live forever in a kingdom that is so beautifull, there is no speech known to men with the right words to describe it. You know this! And I’d become a better man just to meet you there. You think I am so great, you know nothing. It is just la bella figura, it’s not real. Do you know why I am called Romano? Truly, do you know why. It’s because he named me when he found me nobody had bothered to give me one. I am not from Rome at all, my very name, it’s a lie!
You know Ill Mezzogiorno has the lowest birthrate of all of Europe. The few children that grow up munch away chips for dinner behind their television sets because they have no mothers to cook for them. They are obese and lonely and grow-up in a land where criminals rule, where is no work, no love, no homes, no future for them. My people,… they are leaving. They leave for Berlin, because there is nothing left ever since I became a Republic.”

Romano sighed
“If you think you are the only one scared of passing away… you are not… I too am scared. Look at me, soldier”
“If you don’t want me this life, that I can accept. But do not let death be your excuse. Please hold onto this till kingdom come, where I’ll ask you again”
He made a cross and kissed Prussias lips.

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 21-04-2014 00:42

When Romano spoke Prussia felt bad about being so selfish. Other countries lived close to death as well. And two Italies after unification? That's the same as two Germanies. Romano was going trough the same thing. He'd never realised. He'd only ever saw the beautiful decendant of Rome.
So when he clung to Romano it was as if he was clinging to life, and when they kissed it was as if they were to divers with mallfunctioning oxygen tanks, trying to share that one last breath of air. Trying to breathe life into each other, trying to make it last a bit longer.
He still wasn't good at kissing though, he accidentally clacked his teeth against Romano's, apologising softly but then he kissed on. No way he would let go the only person who might understand. The only person that could love him like this. He pulled the others body flush against him. Until he finally needed air. "R-Romano..."
The others name a breathy whisper on his lips. He cradled the others head in his hands running his fingers trough his hair.
Rp chara's:

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 21-04-2014 21:45

Opposed to the shy German, Romano was really experienced in kissing and love-making as a whole. Prussias clumpsy kisses didn’t bother him, on the contrary, it made him feel like he’d just discovered a wide new land. Nothing beats the sensation of getting to be the first to play with a new toy and unwrap it yourself. Romano felt like it was his birthday. The way the other spoke his name and hold him, was so full of love he couldn’t believe this was actually happening. Prussia run his fingers threw his hair, caressing him so pleasantly he felt his stomic struck with love and his hair curled up in anticipation. We should take things slow, Romano tried to remember himself.
“Whoa.. just a minute”
shamelessly Romano reordered things quickly with a hand down his pants, thinking nothing of it really. It was a natural bodily function and it had a will of it’s own. Besides he was Italian and being macho included being proud of your gear. Thank God, among boys it didn’t have to be all that complicated. There done.
“Maybe we should turn on some music so we don’t have to be bothered by those two”
he pointed upstairs. Seriously if Ludwig would set in his aria, while they were fooling around downstairs, that would be fucking weird.
“Or maybe we can watch a movie, cuddle up a bit?”
ah that would be nice.
“You got something undubbed on that thing?”

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 22-04-2014 16:35

Prussia realised he should slow down when Romano stopped him. slowely he let the other go, sighing softly. His body was giving him different signals than his brain, usually the two sort of agreed but not this time.
Romano made it veeery clear the same had happened to him. Which he was blatantly honest about. Prussia actually didn't know where to look when Romano was readjusting. He sort of wanted to do the same but was to embarrassed.
"Oh- uh- yeah-" Come on brain function.
He glanced at his DVDs. "Not much... I think we have more in the living room though."
He had to run his hands trough his hair repeatedly to calm himself down a bit. He half wondered if he'd messed up the kiss and Romano didn't want more. He blankly stared at the DVD rack. "So- uhm anything you had in mind?"
He couldn't possible think of a movie to fit his current mood.
Something Romantic... But macho... but English. Without mafia and without nazi's.
Rp chara's: