BORED (prumano)

The 18 Boy / Boy section where you can add your guy on guy related love. 18 Boy / Boy includes sexual themes with a homosexual couple. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 24-11-2014 18:29

"Ehehe... lucky bastard...
If it were lunchbreak all the time imagen how fat I would be...
like you could roll me around like a ball...
But hey you know... you don't miss a thing you know.
It's not like it used to be at all. In the old days you would have banquets and real fights and all. Now it's just Netherlands complaning about the size of the sugars that come with the coffee and endless boring powerpoint presentations by your brother. I sometimes need to kick Spain to keep him from falling asleep. The most exciting thing in years was England nearly choking in an eraser that came off the pensil he was nimmbling....
Hahaha... we just couldn't stop laughing."

Romano felt sorry Prussia got the feeling of being left out.

"You know, if you get bored from all that paperwork. You are welcome to come and help me around. I got tons off things to do. "
Main: quess that's Romano, for now.
OC: Sicilia, quite a bastard (love him)
Likes: north italy, spain, america, netherlands... scared to get a list as long as yuria's (halp?!)

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 24-11-2014 18:35

"I would still love you if you had a pasta belly, would you still love me if I had a beer belly?" Gilbert could see them as grumpy old men sitting in front of their house with beer and wine both with pudgey bellies and some old cats and dogs- and good food and good talks- ahhh that must be heaven right?
Prussia grinned from ear to ear.
"That happened? Brother never talks about the funny parts. Please tell him France had to give him mouth to mouth-"
When Romano offered that he could help around his place he looked at him like a happy puppy.
"I can help out? I'd love to!" He wondered what kind of things he could do for Romano. A lot of tasks can't be done by anyone but the country that has to do them. Helping each other out was often tricky international relations buisness. But hey, he wasn't really bound to such rules anymore.
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 24-11-2014 19:13

"I would still love you if you had a pasta belly, would you still love me if I had a beer belly?"

Romano laughed and stroked Gil's belly... "I can't even imagen seeing you with a tummy. I like you with either a sixpack or a barrel.
I'll feed you anyway,.. South Italians are really affectionate eh people see. And of course I want to let you try all my food."

I think England rather just chokes... but sure.
I have some land them bastards want to built on. I'll sell it to you for a kiss, then you can grow your own potatoes. Like a the Adora or Lady Claire that is an easy one to start with or Juliette,.. I think that is most imported in Deutchland. I ehh... I never tried but we can give it a go. The land is clean,
I can assure you. I just hope it'll stay that way. I've heard of others leaving because it wasn't save any longer.
Likes: north italy, spain, america, netherlands... scared to get a list as long as yuria's (halp?!)

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 24-11-2014 19:24

Gilbert smiled. "I know right? I'm far to skinny. I can't even grow muscle these days, believe me I try! I think it's because I officially don't have a militairy? I don't know though... the way our bodies work and stuff. I do know some stuff about how my body works and that is that it really would love to try all your food, and all your- 'south italian affection'"
He pulled a blanket over them, he wasn't tired yet but without it it was starting to get cold.

"Ohh, Farming! I'm sure I'll be an awesome farmer I've never been one before. I always was a soldier."
He listened attentively. "You sound like you know a lot about farming, even potatoes that you don't like you know about. That's really cool you know. Even if it's not safe, I'd be closer to you, and I can always try right?"
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 02-02-2015 20:32

"Ah si you'll be an excellent farmer i'm sure. You're a hard worker so that wouldn't be a problem. Plus I think you'll like it to see things grow by your hands and all. We can get a box full of chicks to hatch too. I've built an incubator with Veneciano once, it's not that hard. Man, you'll love it."
Romano was really excited about it.
"Ah you know there are plenty typical Italian dishes with potatoes. I just do not like them like boiled like a rock. But ehh like gnocchi, i like, with butter and pesto. Or roasted we eat them and in soup also.
I don't like the..."
He needs to think how to describe it "..the ehh texture, it's endless bite,... expecially when you mash them."
He smiled
"But if the 'Ndrangheta comes your militairi training might come in handy too!"