You are my mission [Russia x Germany]

The 18 Boy / Boy section where you can add your guy on guy related love. 18 Boy / Boy includes sexual themes with a homosexual couple. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

You are my mission [Russia x Germany]

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 27-05-2014 22:04

Summary
It's 1943 the war is in a full storm and Nazi Germany and Soviet Russia are in full combat. It was then that spies were used to obtain information from the other side. Ivan Braginsky is one of them. Sent with one of his planes he plans to fly into enemy-territory and blend in with the German people. But his plane crashes and gets wounded. Just when he thinks it's over he is found and could either praise or curse his luck.

Participants: Thothlover & LizOfTheLowlands

Character:
Name: Ivan Braginsky
Speech colour: BlueViolet
Looks:

Main RP Character: Hungary, Russia
Minor RP Character: Germany, France
Am always open for trying something new!

thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by thothlover » 27-05-2014 22:12

Character:
Name: Ludwig Beilschmidt
Colour of speech: Cyan
Looks:

I love to yaoi rp <3 If Hetalia rp, Ich bin das Deutschland! I am UKE!Germany! (Also UkeGermany on tumblr - DEACTIVATED!
Main roleplay character: UKE!Germany/Ludwig
Minor roleplay character: Iceland, France, Sweden, Lithuania, Prussia, Latvia, Hungary, Swiss, England

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 27-05-2014 22:34

For hours he had been flying. High in the air above Polish ground. He had started in Moscow in the morning. Ivan was on schedule as he passed the Russian border into enemy territory. The night was starting to fall and he still had enough fuel to make it till his goal. He had to fly towards Berlin of course not too close. He would land his plane and blend in with the people.
For a year he had trained, beside the intensive military training he also was trained into being a spy. Speaking German and acting German were his abilities and he would have to collect information from the enemy and send it back to the Kremlin.

But not everything had gone as plan. Ivan had blamed his lack of sleep for not paying attention to the fighting that was still going on below him. He had been flying above German grounds and all of a sudden a large light was shining on his plane and he cursed. [ "Shit how did they find me! It's pitch black"] he cursed in Russian. Shot had been fired and soon enough his right engine was on fire and he started losing hight at an alarming rate. Ivan was a skilled pilot but even he could not avoid crashing. Trying his best to make a landing possible he crashed right into the woods. His wings breaking off along the way and he was showered in glass and metal shards. His cockpit collided with a tree and everything went dark on that moment.

That was the last thing Ivan remembered from his crash. he had woken up about an hour ago. The sun was already breaking through the thick leaves above him and Ivan blessed his luck that his plane had not caught any more fire. But the first thing he did was getting out and getting as far away as possible from the plane. But that had been easier said than done. Not with a large piece of glass lodged in his side and a piece of metal wire almost piercing his bicep. His left side was completely immobile.

Now he was here. Leaning against a tree, doing his best to remain conscious even though he couldn't help but to pass out of the pain from time to time. Ivan could handle pain, but even for his level this had been high. He groaned in pain when he shifted and looked around. There was no one and Ivan panted a bit. He had to fix himself. But he knew better than to remove the parts without any equipment to stop the bleeding.[ "So this is it. I am going to die here. I am a disgrace for Russia"] he said with a humourless laugh.

thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by thothlover » 27-05-2014 22:51

The sounds of guns and tanks fires were almost overwhelming. He had grown accustomed to the sounds but still they managed to make him jump now and then. This fight was outrageous! This whole war was outrageous! But still, Ludwig fought for his country. {"Don't look into their eyes. They can't haunt you that way."} He thought and never once made eyecontact with the enemy soldiers as he fired his gun. From his fallen brothers he took their nametags and ammo, if their weapons were better than his he switched. He would mourn them in his own time. Right now, his own life was on the line.

The skies were dark and it was hard to see but when he looked up he saw a ball of fire. A plane? To whom did it belong to? Was it an enemy or a friend? He started running in the direction the plane was falling in, it was falling fast. Debris landed around him, a wing on fire, a tire there; he managed to hide behind a tree before it exploded from the heat surrounding it. ["Too close for comfort!"] He huffed and stumbled back in the direction he last saw the plane.

Hills, up and down, left to right. Stay still and hide and look around at any sounds made. He was alone. He had to constantly look behind his back. As morning came he could hear the sound of crackling fire. He was close. Then, he heard a voice and a laugh. It wasn't German. So it had been an enemy plane. Ludwig didn't know squat of Russian, how was he going to communicate? He shook his head. All he would have to do was take the pilot prisoner.

Ludwig adjusted his riffle on his back and took out his Luger Handgun, sneaking up behind the enemy pilot, then pushing the tip of his gun to the template of the pilot. ["Don't move or I will shoot."] He said and slid into view, getting a good look at the wounded pilot. Keyword, wounded. That glass must be very uncomfortable. The blond moved his hat up from his eyes so he could get a better look, the pilot looked like shit.
I love to yaoi rp <3 If Hetalia rp, Ich bin das Deutschland! I am UKE!Germany! (Also UkeGermany on tumblr - DEACTIVATED!
Minor roleplay character: Iceland, France, Sweden, Lithuania, Prussia, Latvia, Hungary, Swiss, England

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 27-05-2014 23:22

Even though Ivan was wounded and slowly bleeding out he still had a keen sense of hearing he heard the rustling of leaves and some twigs snap and he slowly reached for his own hand pistol. Sadly his dominant arm was wounded so his shot would be less accurate. But before he could even raise it felt the cold metal press against his temple. Suddenly a Male voice in German commanded him to not move. This seemed to be a good plan. Ivan did keep his gun in his left hand.

Slowly the German officer stepped in view, keeping his gun firmly pointed at Ivan and the Russian couldn't help but laugh. An SS-officer found him dying in the woods. His luck must be playing games. If Ivan was fast he might be able to kill one of the Nazi bastard before dying himself. At least his name would get honoured. Ivan looked up and shifted again and hissed as he felt the glass shard move around. ["shit, that hurts."] he cursed softly in Russian again. When Ludwig started to move his finger to the trigger. Ivan held up on hand since he could barely move the other. please don't shoot!" he quickly said in German. Who was he kidding, why would a nazi like him not shoot a Russian soldier in the head right on sight. Ivan locked his eyes with the unfamiliar blonde officer and hoped for the best.

thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by thothlover » 27-05-2014 23:36

["Why shouldn't ?"] Why shouldn't he? Why hadn't he? His finger was on the trigger but he wasn't squeezing. His eyes looked the wounded Soviet pilot over. "Tsk." He clicked his tongue against his gum and looked at the weapon in the others hand. "Drop the gun." He ordered. What good was a prisoner if he was dead? "You're coming with me." Well, as long as he took this man prisoner things would be fine. But, Ludwig had one weakness, his humility and compassion. This pilot was bleeding out, slowly, but steadily. "I swear, if you make a move I'll shove that shard straight into your heart!" He growled and pulled the other along.

Halfway though, he stopped. Ivan was getting heavier and if he didn't act fast things could get ugly. His house wasn't that far from here. It was hidden in the forest. With an annoyed growl he went against his better judgement and hauled the wounded pilot off to his home. Disarming him and hiding the weapons before getting a large bowl of water and a clean cloth, some bandages and a needle and thread. Ludwig cut away the bloody shirt with a pair of scissors. He would need something to stop the bleeding.

Ludwig lit the fire in the fireplace and stuck the poker in. "You're gonna have to bite down on this." He murmured and shoved a rag into Ivan's mouth, pulling the glass out fast and just as fast placing the heated end of the poker onto the gushing wound to stop the bleeding.
An hour or so later, Ludwig had the Russian patched up and with a sigh, he sat down on a chair across from his bed, next to the window. The fire in the fireplace would have to be put out. Moving fast, he got a bucket of water and tossed it on the fire, distinguishing it.

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 28-05-2014 13:45

Ivan quickly froze up again. Why shouldn't the German shoot him? Why hadn't he already? " I.." he pauzed. He could not come up with an answer but it seemed that the SS-officer had already made up his mind. "Drop the gun" he was ordered and Ivan cursed in his mind but he dropped the gun from his left hand and he raised it again in a defenseless pose.

Though what the German told him next surprised Ivan even more. He had to come along? Why wasn't he being shot? It was obvious the Officer was waiting and Ivan slowly got up, groaning in pain as he felt the shard move in his side. Finally standing on his legs he leaned against the tree, panting. His body was already tired and he had lost quite some blood too. "Where are we going?" he managed to ask in German. But he was cut off by a threat. " I swear, if you make a move I'll shove that shard straight into your heart" Ivan couldn't help but laugh and hiss at the same time. This officer had some spunk he liked that. It seemed as if this German wasn't as stiff and formal as the examples Ivan had been shown.

Slowly they started walking and the Russian was being held by his jacket. His vision was getting blurry and he was getting difficulties with walking. He had last too much blood. It seemed the officer noticed this too and quickly they changed direction. Ivan looked around confused and soon enough they arrive in a nice house in the middle of the woods. Though everything went fast and he was pushed inside and onto a chair. The officer arrived later with a bowl of water and some equipment. Ivan blinked so he could focus better but his mind was hazy.

Ivan's eyes shot around and he looked up at the still unfamiliar officer who told him to bite down on a cloth. He took it and bit on it. Ivan knew why he had to bite on it. But he was sure he could handle what ever was coming. He winced when his shirt was cut open, revealing the wound. Without a warning the German pulled out the shard and burned the wound close. Ivan's eyes widened and he screamed through the cloth and trashed on the chair. The pain was excruciating and he closed his eyes. The haziness was gone and he was wide awake.

After what seemed to be an eternity Ivan felt soft bandages being wrapped around his stomach and arm. Ivan opened his eyes and spat out the rag. He panted and was sweating of the strain that had been put on his body. ["hah.. hah.. Fucking Germans"] he cursed in Russian and then looked at Ludwig and shift a bit his hand instantly holding his still sore wound. Even though the whole procedure had hurt like a sting of a 1000 bees the blond German had helped him. The reason was unclear. But hopefully that would be clear soon enough. " Thank you... for helping me" he said in German again and he waited for a reaction.

thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by thothlover » 28-05-2014 20:34

"Thank you... for helping me" The blond looked at the other. "Most men would have passed out. You must have quite the pain tolerance." He hummed, only now starting to realise he should have shot the other when he had the chance. If he was found 'hiding' a Soviet member... He shook his head. It wasn't hiding! He was... detaining. Yes, detaining! His superiors would want any prisoner(s) alive rather than dead. So, in a way, he was still doing his job. Making sure the prisoner was kept alive for interrogation later on. Perfect! He had this under control.

Ludwig removed his hat and set it aside, running his hand through his hair and rubbing his face. For a moment he allowed himself to focus on the sounds outside, in the distance he could hear machine gun fire, tanks and planes. Hopefully the smoke from his fireplace hadn't given away the position of his house. He might want to move to the basement with the prisoner and some necessary belongings. "Can you walk?" He asked and turned around, holding his hat.

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 28-05-2014 20:45

Ivan couldn't help but laugh a bit at the remark. Yes, he could handle quite some pain. But this was the damn limit even for him. Being poked with red hot irons wasn't his favourite way of passing the time. "Da, I can walk" he said and he slowly started to get up and stood on his legs. He was still wobbly from the pain and blood loss. But he could stand and walk for a bit.

He looked around for something to wear. Since the German cut up his blouse he only had his bloody Uniform jacket. Ivan shrugged and decided it would do for now. He grabbed the jacket and carefully moved his right arm in groaning as he felt his stitches move and stretch. For someone who wasn't a doctor the officer had done quite a good job. "Where are we going?" he dared to ask and he looked the German right in the eyes, purple meeting blue.

thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by thothlover » 28-05-2014 21:09

"Where are we going?" He heard the other ask before meeting the others gaze. "Basement. For safety purposes." He said and motioned for the Russian to go first. Ludwig wasn't having the other follow him, he'd rather guide him. After all, he couldn't know if this man still had some strength in him to attack him, so he better be alert. The walk to the basement seemed like an eternity but he got the Russian settled before going back up and grabbing some important things, including his weapons that he would keep within his own reach whilst down in the basement.

Ludwig had little food, he could always go to camp and have something, so for now the food he had he would give to his prisoner. "If I expect you to live, you need to eat. Once you're healthy enough, I'm taking you to my superiors." He said with a serious face, his blue eyes never leaving the others purple. He chuckled, "If your eyes weren't such a strange color you could have passed for one of us."