You are my mission [Russia x Germany]

The 18 Boy / Boy section where you can add your guy on guy related love. 18 Boy / Boy includes sexual themes with a homosexual couple. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 30-05-2014 10:53

Ivan was listening closely and looking around, the creaking of branch up made him looked around again but before he knew it he laid face first in the snow with someone heavy on his back. Ivan let out an irritated growl ["Shut the hell up, Nazi! Get the fuck off me!"] he struggled to get Ludwig off. He could feel the other wipe the snow off and he chuckled and became a bit more still and he reached up and managed to get the gun from the holster on the major's belt["Are you scared you won't find me~?"] he mocked back to distract the offender and he felt the German jump off and Ivan turned around and made sure his back was covered again in snow. He looked at the major and glared and then grinned when the officer seemed to miss his gun. ["I shall keep thinking that yes, As I shoot you with your own gun"] he grinned and raised the gun which had stolen. ["Everything is fair in war. But you are right a good hunt is always good~"] he said and laughed his purple eyes flashing and he shot Ludwig in the shoulder without hesitation. ["Run~ Let's make it a good hunt! I'll give you a head start!"] he laughed and he waited for the Major to run. This was bound to be good. Not only was the German horrible at hiding his tracks. He also was bleeding now, making it even easier!
Main RP Character: Hungary, Russia
Minor RP Character: Germany, France
Am always open for trying something new!

thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by thothlover » 30-05-2014 11:02

Ludwig's eyes widened as he saw the other holding his gun. Fuck! Fuck! Fucking hell! Just... FUCK! "Argh!" He screamed as he was shot in the shoulder by his own gun! Well... he was fucked. He held his shoulder and backed away. If he managed to get to one of the other camps around, he could probably find something to stop the bleeding! Blood was going to be very visible in snow and this would make his tree-climbing ability very difficult! [ "Run~ Let's make it a good hunt! I'll give you a head start!"] ["I shouldn't stall then, should I?"] He huffed and turned to run as fast as his feet would carry him through the snow.

The deeper he went, the thicker the snow became, he was leaving a trail of blood behind him as he ran, not only would the assassin know where he was but if the forest was still inhabited by wolves, it would be a race to see which one would get to him first. A pack of hungry wolves or his assassin.
I love to yaoi rp <3 If Hetalia rp, Ich bin das Deutschland! I am UKE!Germany! (Also UkeGermany on tumblr - DEACTIVATED!
Main roleplay character: UKE!Germany/Ludwig
Minor roleplay character: Iceland, France, Sweden, Lithuania, Prussia, Latvia, Hungary, Swiss, England

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 30-05-2014 11:17

Ivan couldn't help but grin and he let the German run ahead for a couple of meters and then Ivan started to follow. Not right on the trail but he hid behind trees and moved like a ghost through the snow and soon enough he was ahead of Ludwig and he waited patiently behind a bush for the Major to appear. He spotted the German and he jumped out and tackled him against a tree, making it shake. Ivan jumped back as a huge pack of snow came down from the branches. He saw it land on the major and he laughed. There was now no way the other could escape him. Ivan stood up and walked up the the major and pointed his gun.

"The game is over Sturmbannführer" he said in German and he removed the safety from the gun aiming for the major's head. He then lowered it and sighed. "It would be polite to show the face of the person who is going kill you. I want to look you in the eyes as I put a bullet in your head" he said and he shook his head and he moved up his warm hat and moved down his scarf to show his face and he show a grin. The cold air hit his face and puffs of warm air came from his mouth. ["Don't be afraid. I will make it quick"] he said in Russian and raised the gun. ["Any last words, Nazi."] he said with a sadistic grin and started aiming. The hat was in the way but he would remove it later.

thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by thothlover » 30-05-2014 11:26

For a moment, Ludwig had thought he had lost the assassin, but that thought was short lived as he yelled at the other for suddenly popping up. "Ngh!" He grunted as he hit the tree and was soon bombarded with heavy snow, which trapped him in his place, on the ground, in a hole, with a wounded shoulder. He wasn't getting out of this alive. "The game is over Sturmbannführer" Ludwig sneered as he heard the click from the safety of his gun being removed. "It would be polite to show the face of the person who is going kill you. I want to look you in the eyes as I put a bullet in your head" He chuckled, putting on a brave act when in fact he was scared. "Go ahead. I'll get a good look at who to haunt when you kill me!" He spat.

Ludwig then stared at the familiar face. ["Don't be afraid. I will make it quick"] So, Ivan had survived. ["Any last words, Nazi."] "Ja. How's your side doing, Ivan?" He asked. "It's been a while. Hope the infection didn't do much damage to you." He breathed, a puff of white smoke coming from his mouth. "Don't suppose you have a smoke on you? I'd like one before I die."
I love to yaoi rp <3 If Hetalia rp, Ich bin das Deutschland! I am UKE!Germany! (Also UkeGermany on tumblr - DEACTIVATED!
Minor roleplay character: Iceland, France, Sweden, Lithuania, Prussia, Latvia, Hungary, Swiss, England

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 30-05-2014 12:47

Ivan was about pull the trigger when he looked up. Ivan.. The major knew who he was. What was going on. "How do you know who I am..." he asked and he narrowed his eyes. He didn't lower his gun just yet and he moved closer and stopped again when the German mentioned his infection and Ivan continued to glare. How does this bastard know all of this. Did he know Ludwig. "Do you know a lieutenant named Ludwig?" he asked and he looked closer and then removed the hat from the Major's hat and Ivan quickly backed up with a shocked expression. "Ludwig!? You are Major Beillschmidt?!" he asked but he did not lower his gun.

"Don't suppose you have a smoke on you? I'd like one before I die." Ludwig said and Ivan rolled his eyes and he remained standing still pointing his gun. His mission was to kill the major, but he didn't know it was Ludwig. This changed a lot, would he really kill the man who saved his life. Ivan's hands shook a bit and the lowered the gun with a sigh. "I will not kill you" he said and he pocketed the gun and he walked to Ludwig and started to dig him out. Only now he noticed that the coat was very thin and Ivan started working faster. "You Germans really are not ready for winter warfare" he said with a chuckle and he managed to pull Ludwig out.

He brushed off the snow and looked at the shoulder he shot. It looked pretty bad and he felt sorry for shooting his old comrade. "Isn't your house close? We should go there to get that wound treated" he said and he pulled Ludwig along. The other seemed cold and Ivan cursed a bit and started to take off his long coat. Ivan was used to the cold. Ludwig could use the coat better than him. He hung it over Ludwig's shoulders and he took the hat and held it.

thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by thothlover » 30-05-2014 12:58

"How do you know who I am..." He said nothing. "Do you know a lieutenant named Ludwig?" A smile spread across his face. "Ludwig!? You are Major Beillschmidt?!" It was a shame Ivan hadn't remembered him, until his hat was off. "Yeah. I am." He said, his voice starting to shake. It was damn cold under this heap of snow! His blue eyes stared at the gun, raising a brow as Ivan lowered it. "I will not kill you" "Why?" He asked, "You Germans really are not ready for winter warfare" Ludwig snorted. "Whatever gave you that idea?" He teased.

Ludwig was seriously getting cold now, "Isn't your house close? We should go there to get that wound treated!" So the tables were turned. "Didn't your mother tell you not to play with guns?" He mocked and shrugged it off. "Hey, what-" He paused as Ivan put his coat over him. Well, it was warmer than his own. "It's not far from here." He answered to where his house was. But because of the snow it took them around 40 or so minutes to get there, also, it was night, and darker than usual because it was winter.

By the time they finally reached the door, Ludwig felt lightheaded. "You know... I never expected to see you again." He groaned, holding his shoulder. It was really starting to hurt, the cold wind wasn't helping and he'd rather not risk a blood-clot. He shivered, the bullet was a through and through and the blood was cold on his back as well as the front.

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 30-05-2014 13:55

Ivan ignored Ludwig's questions for now and he let the German lead the way. He let Ludwig lean on him. The night made it extra cold and Ivan knew that they had to be there soon else Ivan would also suffer hypothermia. They arrive at the door of the small house. The house looked as if there hasn't been anyone for months. Ivan looked at Ludwig who was having a hard time and he kicked the door open, breaking the lock. Ivan stepped inside with Ludwig on his shoulder and he sat Ludwig down in the living room. The house was cold but luckily not as cold as outside. Ivan quickly threw some wood in the fireplace and took his own matches and threw two in there to get the fire started

He then pointed his attention to Ludwig who wasn't looking too hot. "Ludwig! Stay with me" he said and he shook the other lightly and took off his and Ludwig's normal coat to check on the wound. The bullet had gone all the way through and Ivan cursed. these wounds were difficult to fix. He looked around and spotted a military issue chest in the room. he ran over and opened it. Bingo, there were still medial supplies in there he took the bandages and needle and thread. By the time he was back the fire had grown bigger and Ivan locked eyes with Ludwig. "I am no doctor. I will clean he wound and stitch it up. More I can't do" he said. He was honest, he was scared to do this. "You know... I never expected to see you again." Ludwig said and Ivan went to his coat and grabbed a flask. It had vodka in there, 80% alcohol would be good enough to clean a wound. "To be honest.. I didn't either" he said with a small smile and he took the bottle to the wound. "This is going to sting. I am sorry" he said and he poured it on both ends. Ludwig trashed and Ivan frowned and held Ludwig's good shoulder to keep him still. His hands reached for the needle and thread and he started.

It took him almost 2 hours to fix both wounds and stitch them up. His hands were shaking and and he dropped the dirty equipment and he ran to Ludwig's kitchen to get some clean water to wash away the blood. He came back and was met with a blue gaze and Ivan's eyes met them. Ludwig had been in pain for two hours straight but still the man was breathing, alive and awake even. Ivan was impressed and he gently started washing the blood of Ludwig's arm and shoulder. "If I had known it was you who I was supposed to kill... I wouldn't have taken that mission" Ivan said and he his eyebrows furrowed.

thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by thothlover » 30-05-2014 14:07

"I am no doctor. I will clean the wound and stitch it up. More I can't do" He chuckled at that. "Neither was I when I patched you up." He mumbled. "This is going to sting. I am sorry" He barely had time to register before his eyes widened and he had to bite his tongue to not scream out. Sting? STING?! It felt like he was being stabbed! Not stung! So of course he trashed around, it hurt more than when the bullet hit him itself! Ludwig couldn't handle looking as Ivan stitched him up so he rested his head in his good hand and shook from the shock. Blood hadn't bothered him but his own was different. "If I had known it was you who I was supposed to kill... I wouldn't have taken that mission"

"And why not? Wouldn't it look bad if you were to refuse your job?" He asked with a shaky breath. It felt strange to have Ivan clean the blood from him. His arm felt a little numb but that was to be expected, right? "You know... this is the first time I've actually been shot. Sure I've been shot at but a bullet's never hit me." He smirked. For a big guy, Ivan sure was gentle in his movements and the room was delicately warm and welcoming. As long as the fire was out by morning, it would be fine.

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 30-05-2014 14:21

Ivan chuckled softly "I could take which ever job I wanted. When I returned they even offered me an early discharge. But I wouldn't take it" he said and he cleaned the rag and then continued cleaning. "I already had received my honours from Stalin himself. But he offered me one last job. I could not refuse him" he said and shook a bit. Ivan knew what kind of things Stalin did and Ivan knew if he refused he would be dead like millions of other Russians.

He looked up when Ludwig mentioned being shot. "It was an honour to be your first shot. And with that it better be the last one too!" Ivan said and he stood up and he washed his own hands with the rag and he wiped away some of the blood on his face. "That should do it." he said and he looked at his handiwork on both sides of Ludwig's shoulder. Ivan had to think of his own wound on his stomach and subconsciously his hand went to the spot. Both wounds had fully healed but the scars were still there and they weren't something he would forget. He took a chair of his own and he sat down with a sigh and he lowered his tie but he kept the scarf on. Little did he know that the hidden scars were already something Ludwig had seen. "How long can we stay here?" he asked breaking the silence.

thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by thothlover » 30-05-2014 14:33

Ludwig noticed how Ivan reacted when he spoke of Stalin. It was the same thing with him and Hitler. He was a favorite but if he refused, he would be punished and he was never refusing that devil again. "It was an honour to be your first shot. And with that it better be the last one too!" Ludwig laughed at that, a genuine laugh. "That should do it." He moved his shoulder and looked at it. It hurt but Ivan had done a pretty bang up job! "Hm. Danke." The blond thanked his Russian assassin. "How long can we stay here?" "Until morning I assume. Or for a few days. Hitler already knows I like to work alone, I do better on my own. He won't send anyone to look for me yet. I reported to him early this morning." He sighed and leaned against the back of the chair.

His eyes narrowed however when he heard a creak and a crack. What could that be? "Ach!" He gasped as the back of the chair broke, obviously the cold hadn't been good for the wood. He grunted and groaned in pain, he had to land on his bad shoulder. Not to mention if he were to get up, he'd have to throw his legs over himself, his neck was starting to hurt. Thankfully he didn't break it. "How's your chair treating you?" He chuckled, getting up and tossing the remains of the chair in the fireplace. His shoulder throbbing with pain. No point in keeping a broken chair.