You are my mission [Russia x Germany]

The 18 Boy / Boy section where you can add your guy on guy related love. 18 Boy / Boy includes sexual themes with a homosexual couple. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 30-05-2014 15:02

Ivan released a sigh of relieve. They could stay for a couple of days. That was good. Ivan lean back a bit in his wooden chair and he saw Ludwig doing the same and he heard a loud crack. Before he could do anything Ludwig fell to the back and Ivan started laughing loudly and he slapped his knee. ["haha! You face was priceless" ]he slipped back in his mother language. He leaned back and suddenly his own chair broke back as well and he dropped hard on his back. ["Argh! Fuck.. "] he groaned and he rubbed the back of head. That had hurt a lot.

He rolled to the side and he threw the wood in the fire and he smirked at Ludwig and he looked around too see if he could find blankets and pillows. He jumped up and ran off to the basement and bedrooms. He went down the stairs and saw some of blood still on the floor. Ludwig really hadn't been here for a long while. He took the blanket that was there and ran up and then entered the bedroom and took the pillows and some more blankets and brought them to the living room. "The chairs can't be trusted any more, so I thought this would work better to be comfortable" Ivan said with a small smile and he placed the items in front of the fireplace.
Main RP Character: Hungary, Russia
Minor RP Character: Germany, France
Am always open for trying something new!

thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by thothlover » 30-05-2014 15:21

It was probably childish of him but Ludwig pointed and laughed at Ivan as he too fell over. "My face! You should have seen your own!" He got up, stumbling a bit and rubbing the back of his neck. "The chairs can't be trusted any more, so I thought this would work better to be comfortable" Chairs were now enemies, that's what he got from Ivan saying they couldn't be trusted. He looked at what Ivan brought. At least that would be more comfortable than the hardwood floor. Which was cold and not comfortable to lay on by itself. They would probably freeze to death if they were to lay on the bare floor.

"I see you know your way around my house." He grinned and helped Ivan set up the mattress (which was big enough for two), then wrap the mattress in at least two blankets, one blanket he rolled up so they could stick their feet under them to keep their toes warm in the night. The other two blankets they would use to cover themselves. "Ivan, how has your wound been treating you? I noticed you grabbed your side. I hope I didn't make things worse for you."
I love to yaoi rp <3 If Hetalia rp, Ich bin das Deutschland! I am UKE!Germany! (Also UkeGermany on tumblr - DEACTIVATED!
Main roleplay character: UKE!Germany/Ludwig
Minor roleplay character: Iceland, France, Sweden, Lithuania, Prussia, Latvia, Hungary, Swiss, England

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 30-05-2014 15:37

With a smile Ivan rubbed the back of his head. "Your house is rather small so things are easy to find." he said with a small smile and he sat down the makeshift bed and sighed. It was nice and warm in front of the fire and he stared at the flames which were licking the logs and chair pieces.

"Hm?" he hummed and looked up. He had been sunken in thoughts and he looked at Ludwig. "My wounds?" he said and then nodded and he started to unbutton his shirt and showed the scar on his stomach. It wasn't a pretty one it was marked by the burns and stitches. But it had healed just fine. "It healed just fine as you can see" He had no damage which had stayed. He then took the rest of the blouse off and showed his arm. The wire had gone all the way through and there were two round dimples in his arm. "My arm has less power but it doesn't matter. I trained with it and It's almost on equal strength" he said and he flexed his arm, looking at how the scar moved.

But the two bigger scars weren't the only ones Ivan had. Multiple gun shot scars were still on his chest and back. The fact he survived those was already a miracle, Ivan handled a lot.

thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by thothlover » 30-05-2014 15:51

"Your house is rather small so things are easy to find." True, his house was small.. and old, it was a miracle it had lasted this long, but every time he went out he always embraced himself of not seeing it again. Any pictures he had he had buried in a chest not too far away, so there wouldn't be anything in the house if it one day burnt down or got blown up during this war. Ludwig looked as Ivan unbuttoned his shirt and he looked at the scar. "It healed just fine as you can see" Ludwig's blue eyes wondered up to Ivan's arm and he frowned. "My arm has less power but it doesn't matter. I trained with it and It's almost on equal strength"

"Well, I'm glad you managed to heal. But," He looked over to the smaller wounds, bullet wounds, obviously. "You must be invincible." He pointed to the bullet scars. The German raised his hand, curious, touching the scar on Ivan's arm. He didn't really have any scars. He would have one once the wound on his shoulder would heal, that Ivan caused. Perhaps he could batter him about it once this was all over? Maybe they could even become friends. "I-" He stopped to listen, he heard planes flying overhead, he just waited for the sounds of bombs dropping. But nothing. Good, they were safe.
I love to yaoi rp <3 If Hetalia rp, Ich bin das Deutschland! I am UKE!Germany! (Also UkeGermany on tumblr - DEACTIVATED!
Minor roleplay character: Iceland, France, Sweden, Lithuania, Prussia, Latvia, Hungary, Swiss, England

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 30-05-2014 16:30

Purple eyes looked up and Ivan couldn't help but smile. "I might be, but if it weren't for you I would have been dead" Ivan said and his eyes met with Ludwig's. His eyes went down and looked at Ludwig's hand on his scar on his arm. "Not all my scars are battle scars..." he started and he reached for his scarf but paused when he heard the planes.

["Those were close.."] he mumbled and he looked at Ludwig who seemed worried. "Doubt we'll be found here. The war is almost over. They haven't found this place yet so I think it will be save"he said with a reassuring smile. He took Ludwig's hand which was on his arm and he held it. "Perhaps... after the war. We could.. see each other again?" he carefully said and he looked up with some hope. Ivan knew he did something risky but he enjoyed Ludwig's company and it might not just be enjoying. But he didn't dare to call it that much.

thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by thothlover » 30-05-2014 16:38

"I might be, but if it weren't for you I would have been dead" For a brief moment their eyes had met, "Not all my scars are battle scars..." Ludwig was about to say something about those scars as Ivan reached for his scarf. But the sound of the planes had interrupted them.
"Perhaps... after the war. We could.. see each other again?" He smiled, "If we survive until then. Why not?" He said, "Unless you plan to kill me in my sleep." He teased. Ludwig had had that opportunity himself, but he had chosen to take care of Ivan rather than kill him.

"Ivan, can I ask you something? It might be personal but... it's been bothering me for a year and a half." He said. "The scars on your neck. Those aren't battle scars, are they?" When he saw the others confused expression he held his hands up in defence. "You got a fever and well, I was trying to get the fever down by dampening your face with a cloth and.. I had to get to your neck." He explained. "You gave me a fright though. You grabbed my arm and said something. Then you just.. fell asleep again. So I pulled the scarf away for a bit and damped your neck to help you cool off from the fever."

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 31-05-2014 14:25

Ivan couldn't help but laugh a bit. "I am not planning on it" he said and his eyes kept being locked with Ludwig's blue ones. He noticed he was staring and he quickly looked away into the flames of the fireplace. Ivan wished they could stay here for forever. Not a single person knew they were here and Ivan and Ludwig's skills combined were enough to fend of people. It was a good plan, the idea gave Ivan a comfortable feeling and he looked up when Ludwig started talking. "What is it you me--" Ivan grew silent when Ludwig mentioned the scars on his throat. How did Ludwig know about those!? Ivan wasn't the type to show them off. But Ludwig was already explaining himself and Ivan nodded in understanding.

He did not remember anything from those two weeks of fever and infection. He had been asleep more often than awake. A small smile crawled on his face when Ludwig mentioned his scare and Ivan looked at the flames and poked the wood a bit with another stick. "I am sorry for scaring you. But you are right" he said and he looked at Ludwig for a moment and he then reached for his scarf. "These are no battle wounds. I got the scars during my training in the Russian military" he said while he was taking off the scarf. Soon enough it was gone and Ivan's throat and neck were open for Ludwig to look at. "We had a commander, he enjoyed whipping us..." he started and he followed the lines around his throat. "Most of us were whipped on our back when we misbehaved or did not follow orders.... In my case..." he said and he wrapped his hand around his throat to make it seem like he was chocking. "He choked me with it, for sports." he spat the last part and he grew silent as he glared into the flames. "One night we had a celebration, Stalin's birthday. We all had drank too much." he said and he chuckled. "My battalion members and I went to our commander's barracks .." his face grew grim. "we killed him.." he finished and he rubbed the lines. He then looked at Ludwig with a sad look. "I chocked him with his own whip." he finished and he rubbed his face. Suddenly he felt tired and done with this war. "I am sorry for the story" he said with a sad smile. "You must see me as some kind of monster" he chuckled and he turned his face away from Ludwig.

thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by thothlover » 31-05-2014 14:40

Ludwig realized he had been staring as well when Ivan broke their eye contact so he allowed his own eyes to go the flames in the fireplace. He then looked back at the Russian as he spoke, explaining the scars on his neck. It made him angry that someone would do that and sad at the same time. "we killed him.." He raised his brows and stared at Ivan in disbelief, but that gaze the other had told him he was telling the truth. "I chocked him with his own whip." He said nothing yet. "I am sorry for the story" "You must see me as some kind of monster" Ludwig shook his head. "I don't know you well enough to decide if you're a monster or not, Ivan. I think I would have done the same. But not a day goes by that I don't think about putting a bullet between Hitler's eyes or in his heart. Or slit his throat. But I can't. He's always got his body guards and even if he trusts me completely... I can't do it." He said, unconsciously inching closer to Ivan for more warmth.

"Others would think you're a monster. But I'm sure to others and my own people, I too, am a monster." He looked into the fire, his shoulder started throbbing with pain, he had nothing to dull it. "You still got some vodka left?" Ludwig asked with a smirk, that might do the trick for the throbbing pain.

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 31-05-2014 14:50

Listening to the comforting words Ivan couldn't help but smile a bit. "War makes us all monsters" he said and he rubbed the back of his neck. It felt really odd not to wear his scarf. The warmth of the fire reached his neck and he wasn't sure if it was nice or not. He saw in the corner of his eye Ludwig getting a bit closer. It was getting a bit more chilly and Ivan stood up with a groan to break the chair a bit more and threw the wood in the fireplace. The cold air hit his bare back and he shivered.

"You still got some vodka left?" he heard his companion ask and Ivan looked up a bit shocked and then gave a teasing grin. "What is it? Do you think you can handle pure Russian vodka?" he said and walked to his slightly stained coat and took the flask out again. He shook it and he could hear the fluid slosh against the metal. "It isn't much but we can share" he said and he walked back and he took a gulp himself and shook his head and swallowed it. It was strong but Ivan could feel the alcohol burn its way down his throat. "Here." he said with a grin. He knew how Ludwig was going to react on the taste, he had seen it before with young soldiers who thought they could drink.

thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by thothlover » 31-05-2014 15:04

"What is it? Do you think you can handle pure Russian vodka?" "I don't know but I could use something to dull the pain, I don't know how you managed without it when I had to patch you up. Maybe you just have a higher tolerance for pain than I do." He mumbled and took the flask, the smell was strong and well, up until now he'd just had beer. Ludwig took a sip and almost immediately regretted it, he had to cover his mouth to not spit it out and it was hard to swallow as it burnt on the way down and stung his tongue and throat, he coughed when the liquid was going down and the rest went down in a bubble; so it hurt on the way down. That brought tears to his eyes. Ludwig held the flask out for Ivan to take it as he started a coughing fit. "How can you -cough- drink that?!" He gasped, he'd rather drink a beer! But at least it took his mind off the pain in his shoulder.

"Honestly!" He wiped the tears away and chuckled. He would not have any more, or was it just the first sip that went down so horrible? "I think, I think I'll stick to my beer after this." He laughed and shook his head, shivering a little, wooden chairs could be broken, he could replace it after the war, so he broke down his own chair so they could have more firewood when the other chair had burned down enough to add more into the fireplace.