You are my mission [Russia x Germany]

The 18 Boy / Boy section where you can add your guy on guy related love. 18 Boy / Boy includes sexual themes with a homosexual couple. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by thothlover » 31-05-2014 15:47

"You keep your beer and I will drink my vodka." "Sounds like a plan." Was his tongue going numb? Or did it just feel that way because of the strong vodka? "Perhaps we should start sleeping now that the fire is still on" Then Ivan had handed him his blouse and he stared at it. "I-" "You have to stay warm" He took the blouse, it was at least three sizes or so too big! But warm. "Thank you." Ludwig blushed a little bit, taking his shoes off and placing them by the fireplace, then laying down, resting his good hand under his head as he stared at the ceiling. It was strange to be sharing a mattress in his house with the enemy. "Hm. I guess this brings a new meaning to sleeping with the enemy." He mused and almost right away his mind went to something else.

Ludwig shook his head, {"Don't think about that! Just... NO!"} He thought to himself, scolding himself for even daring to think so far. Well, or having the idea of it. Time to get that out of his head now. He wasn't tired anymore, his mind was just wondering. "Say, Ivan. Do you have any family at home?"
I love to yaoi rp <3 If Hetalia rp, Ich bin das Deutschland! I am UKE!Germany! (Also UkeGermany on tumblr - DEACTIVATED!
Main roleplay character: UKE!Germany/Ludwig
Minor roleplay character: Iceland, France, Sweden, Lithuania, Prussia, Latvia, Hungary, Swiss, England

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 31-05-2014 15:59

Ivan laid down as well beside Ludwig and he laid on his side. The 'bed' was rather small but they would manage for the evening. "Sleeping with the enemy?" he said with a chuckle and shook his head. His mind drifted off a bit, they were awfully close and it would be smart to lay against each other to stay warm and.. NO Stop that right there. Ivan shook his head to get rid of the ideas and thoughts and he listened to Ludwig and studied the blond's facial expression.

"Family?" he said and he rubbed the back of his head as he leaned on his elbow. "Well my parents died long ago, I have two sisters. One older and one younger. " he said and he could feel a tinge of worry pluck on his heart. "They are still in Russia and the government supports them because I am in the army" he said and he thought deeply and then looked at Ludwig. "What about you?" he asked and immediately regretted the question when he saw Ludwig's expression turn sad.
Main RP Character: Hungary, Russia
Minor RP Character: Germany, France
Am always open for trying something new!

thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by thothlover » 31-05-2014 16:19

"Well my parents died long ago, I have two sisters. One older and one younger." Oh, sisters. That must be nice. "They are still in Russia and the government supports them because I am in the army" He listened to what Ivan had to say. "What about you?" Ludwig felt the strings of his heart being pulled at that question, he asked in the first place, but that didn't stop him from frowning and allowing himself to feel the loss of his family, which made him sad. "No. Not anymore." He sighed. "At the end of the first war my dad died. I never knew him. My older brother was called to fight at the beginning of this war. Instead... he was sent to the camps." He had to stop for a minute, Ludwig had been very close with his brother. "Gilbert was albino and Hitler saw that as a threat. After that it was just myself and my mom. But she got sick and money was starting to wear thin, I was offered a place in the army because of my looks. I didn't hesitate to take it. I would be able to buy mom the medicine she needed. But," This time, the tears that escaped from the corners of his eyes were from grief. "Her illness was too far gone and a week later she was gone."

Ludwig didn't care right now and just covered his face, he had never really had any real time to mourn the loss of his brother and mother. This war had taken everything from him. He hated himself for crying in front of Ivan, he was the enemy, but, in a way, he felt like a friend. It hurt to talk about that but it felt good at the same time, it was a huge relief.
I love to yaoi rp <3 If Hetalia rp, Ich bin das Deutschland! I am UKE!Germany! (Also UkeGermany on tumblr - DEACTIVATED!
Minor roleplay character: Iceland, France, Sweden, Lithuania, Prussia, Latvia, Hungary, Swiss, England

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 31-05-2014 16:43

Ivan listened carefully and he could feel himself feeling more and more sorry for Ludwig. His eyes widened when he heard about Gilbert and Ivan could feel anger in his chest. Such things should be punished and the sick bastards who did such things should be killed on the spot. Ludwig continued and told how he enrolled in the military and Ivan looked at Ludwig's face when he told about his mother. Losing everything was harsh and Ludwig was softly crying beside him. Ivan looked down at the blonde and he laid on his side and pulled Ludwig on his side and then got closer and pulled Ludwig into a hug.

"I am sorry, Ludwig" he said and he gave comforting pats on Ludwig's back. Ivan did not think much of it now and he held Ludwig close and comforted his friend. "I truly am sorry" he said and he patted Ludwig's head. He held the other gently so Ludwig could push him away whenever he wanted.

thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by thothlover » 31-05-2014 16:58

It felt good to cry, even if it was embarrassing to do so, the hug felt even nicer and he didn't push away, instead he just got closer. He couldn't really remember the last time he had cried like this.
Meanwhile outside, a blizzard had started. The windows creaked and the shutters shook.
Ludwig felt like he had cried for an hour when in fact he had only cried for about 15 minutes. "I'm sorry." He apologised. "I, I haven't... talked about this with anyone before." He felt tired now, why was crying always so draining? At least Ivan wasn't making fun of him; he had expected that but it didn't happen.

He yawned, it was late, the fire in the fireplace was still burning but it was going out. They best get some sleep before it would go out completely. "We should sleep. Before the fire goes out. And while the room is still somewhat warm." Right now, Ludwig couldn't meet Ivan's gaze. He was very self conscious about this. He closed his eyes, not really breaking their hug, it was warm and the mattress wasn't that big anyway, they would need to be close.

The next day Ludwig groaned, he had slept terrible. He couldn't remember when he fell asleep. The fire was out, the room was cold, under the blankets was warm. But his shoulder hurt and he couldn't sleep anymore because of it. "God dammit..." He murmured, opening his eyes, his eyelids felt so heavy! He tried getting up, but his good arm was stuck under... Ivan. He groaned, trying to move his legs, but they were stuck. In what?! He was annoyed. He raised his head to look, the blanket he had set down for their feet to be warm was wrapped around him and Ivan's legs, effectively trapping them both. The blanket they had on was still covering them but now only sideways.

Ludwig knew he moved a lot in his sleep but, did Ivan move equally as much? "Ivan. Get up. You're crushing my arm. I can't feel it." He huffed and tried to push his Russian comrade off and pull his arm from underneath. "Nnngh! Ow.." He gasped, no, wasn't happening. He could hardly move his arm because of a bad shoulder. His hole arm was stiff and Ivan seemed to be fast asleep still! "Ivan!" He growled. "For the love of... do you sleep through everything? IVAN!" He shouted and chuckled in annoyance, this whole scene was actually rather amusing.

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 31-05-2014 17:31

Ivan continued to hold Ludwig as the poor man was crying. Ivan felt bad, Ludwig was all alone and it seems he did not even have someone to talk to. When Ludwig stopped and apologised Ivan hushed Ludwig and he looked down a bit "That is alright. You can talk to me if you wish" he said and he smiled a bit even though Ludwig could not see it. He stroked Ludwig's head a bit more and looked at the flames and he nodded. "Yes, We should rest." he said and he closed his eyes and he relaxed still holding Ludwig close.

The next morning Ivan was sleeping like a log and he did his reputation justice. The other soldier often called him a sleeping bear because it was nearly impossible to wake him up though when someone did Ivan wasn't in particularly the best mood. Slowly he moved and he cracked open his eyes and he looked at Ludwig with a look that could kill. ["What...?"] he grumbled and and he stared at Ludwig. He noticed that Ludwig was struggling to release his arm and Ivan rolled away and Ludwig shot loose and Ivan couldn't help but chuckle. He closed his eyes a bit and then opened them. He could see small clouds coming from his breath. It was cold, too cold and the fire was out. With a groan he sat up and he hissed when he got a sting in his stomach. Okay maybe that it healed just fine was a bit of a lie. The muscles around there seemed permanently damaged but it was nothing he could handle.

Groggily he looked around and he looked at Ludwig who seemed very amused and Ivan repeated his question. "What?" he said with a slightly pouty face.

thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by thothlover » 31-05-2014 17:45

Ludwig mumbled something, not deterred by Ivan's look to kill. Finally the other rolled over and he may have pulled his arm back a bit too hard because he smacked himself in the face, which just made him smile, it was silly. "What?" He heard the other say again. "You sleep like a log. You know that?" He shook his head and sat up, shaking his arm, waking it up. It felt good to have a feeling in his arm again. "It's also funny how you don't notice things." He said and pointed to their feet. "If you dare try to get up before we free our feet I'll smack you." He said seriously but never said what he'd smack Ivan with. Could be his fist, could be the nearest object he could reach for and grab. "Are you listening to me?" Ludwig asked, it didn't look like his Russian friend was listening to him at all.

"Ivan. Ivan! Hey! Iv-" Oh no he wasn't! Was Ivan doing that on purpose? "Stop! Don't get up!" Maybe he should have just let the other sleep and pretend he only had one arm for a while longer. "I'm warning you!" He growled.

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 31-05-2014 18:03

Ivan was simply staring to the front of him and did not listen to what Ludwig was saying. "Hm hm" he hummed to give some form of confirmation to please the German. On the moment he could care less what the other was saying. It all just sounded like some kind of buzz around his head. He grabbed his coat and he stood up. His legs and feet seemed to be stuck in something but he just started walking and he managed to pull Ludwig along on the blanket.

Ivan just kept walking until he suddenly felt something in front of his feet but it was already too late. He lost his balance and he landed face first on the wooden floor. "Argh...Fuck.."] he groaned and cursed and the shook off Ludwig's legs and then stood up and looked behind him. "I'm going to smoke" he said and did not even wait for an answer and kept on walking towards the kitchen and he grabbed the door and pushed. It didn't budge and he groaned. "What the hell..." he growled and he pushed a bit harder and the door moved one inch more. Ivan could see snow and it pissed him off even more. He took a step back and closed his coat and he started to ram against the door. Each time the wood creaked loudly and the lower part of the door was starting to move but the top didn't at all. Ivan let out one feral roar and he set up all his strength and he bashed against the door which opened with the horrible sound of wood breaking and metal screws bending out of the door frame.

Ivan stood outside panting and he grabbed his pack of cigarettes and lit on. Taking a deep breath and then exhaling he looked around. His mind was finally waking up and he looked behind him at the door and groaned. He really did wreck it this time. he had broken things before when he was in his morning mode. But this was an all time high. "Shiit" he cursed and he rubbed the back of his head. How was he going to fix this.

thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by thothlover » 31-05-2014 18:17

Ludwig had screamed once his back hit the ice cold floor, his legs had jerked back and he let out a satisfied "Hah!" At Ivan as the Russian faceplanted the floor. Well, now he was no longer sleepy or groggy, so he got up and started working on getting the fire started again when he heard Ivan banging against something and then he jumped up and ran into the kitchen as he heard something break. "What..." He stared at the broken door and the loose hinges. He couldn't believe this! "Shit..." he heard the other say.

"You know... the door separated into two parts." Ludwig explained and picked up the lower half of the door which was cracked. "You don't have these doors in Russia?" He asked now slightly ticked off. It was snowing, the snow was rather large. Ivan was standing in it and it reached up to the man's knees! "Since you're out... you could find supplies. There's no food in this house anymore and I... need to find something to replace the broken door. And you're going, you're already out there and.. you're used to walking in snow when I'm not." He huffed and picked up the broken door pieces and set them in the living room. Firewood. That's what this was now.

The blond managed to find some tools and took the basement door off it's hinges and the hinges and put it up in the kitchen. At leas the frame was still good! So, that was a plus. A big plus. He grabbed an old straw broom and swept out most of the snow that had gotten inside when Ivan had broken down the door. The fire cracked in the fireplace and they could use other things as firewood, the kitchen was falling apart. The pantry shelves were already broken. Better use what was on hand.

Ludwig also took the time to look around properly as Ivan was out. Screw it, Ludwig took the rest of the mattresses from the beds and brought them downstairs, he took every blanket and sheet he could find, it would do them some good if they could move properly! He looked out the front window and saw white. What? "That's strange." He said to himself and tapped the glass, it didn't make an echo sound. The whole front side of the house was snowed up!

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 31-05-2014 20:40

Ivan took another drag from his cigarette. He slowly start counting, Three, Two, One and Ivan looked at the door and precisely by timing Ludwig was standing in the door with a shocked expression. Ivan rubbed his neck and he looked guilty "It was in the way" he said with a sheepish smile and he offered Ludwig the cigarette and Ivan stepped inside for a moment to grab his scarf which was beside the make-shift bed. He put it on and grabbed his hat.

"Yes, sir" he said and nodded when Ludwig was done huffing out orders and Ivan couldn't help but smile at Ludwig's expression. It was rather cute. Ivan reached for inside his coat to find a hidden compartment and he got another knife. He chuckled at Ludwig's expression. "I needed to be ready if I was going to take on a Major" he said and he started walking. "I will get us wood and food. I will be back in 3 hours." he said and he pulled up his scarf and winked. He started to walk and soon enough he was deeper in the woods and the house was not visible.

Ivan carefully walked through the snow and erased his tracks. You never could be too careful. He looked around and saw some thick branches on some bushes and he took his knife and started cutting up the wood and took the belt of his coat and tied them together and carried them along. Ivan's purple eyes scanned the surroundings and he heard a noise. He dropped the wood and hid behind a tree when he spotted a deer. Ivan couldn't believe his eyes. A wild deer, that would be enough meat for at least 4 days. Ivan took Ludwig's stolen gun from his pocket and he opened his coat and covered the front. Hopefully it would muffle the sound enough not to alert any German soldiers. Ivan aimed and shot the animal right in the head. The deer was still twitching as he laid there and Ivan felt a bit sorry. He took his knife and slid the animals throat. He looked around and listened carefully. It was silent.

The hours passed and Ivan looked up at the sun and he noticed it was time to return. Ludwig might get worried. Ivan had wrapped the deer in his coat so he wouldn't leave blood trails. He shuddered at the cold and he was carrying the heavy deer and wood on his back. He panted loudly and he could feel himself sweat. That was risky but he would just have to move faster and he started to make haste to the house.