You are my mission [Russia x Germany]

The 18 Boy / Boy section where you can add your guy on guy related love. 18 Boy / Boy includes sexual themes with a homosexual couple. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by thothlover » 31-05-2014 20:57

The blond was finally pleased with how the living room looked. He had placed pillows on the ends of the mattresses so if they did roll over they would roll onto the pillows but he didn't place a line of pillows by the fireplace. He wouldn't risk it. He tried not to move his shoulder too much, so he had to stop now and then if he didn't want to open the stitches. He had completely forgotten about the cigarette he had behind his ear as he rummaged around the kitchen, pots and pans were still there, spoons, knives, forks.. yeah everything was there. Nothing had been taken. He looked out and saw it was snowing again and that it was starting to get dark.

Ludwig found some candles and wondered if he should light one and keep it in the window for Ivan to see. It wouldn't be good, some of his own men might see it or other Soviet soldiers. It was a risky move and he wasn't going to risk it yet. He had nothing to defend himself with except... kitchen appliances. He scoffed as his mind allowed him the humorous image of him fighting with a frying pan and having a pot on his head as a helmet. He hummed, now there was a fun memory.

~*~ Flashback ~*~

Ludwig ran from the kitchen, a pot on his head and holding a lid from the soup pot, it was his shield and in his other he held a long spoon. He was running after Gilbert who was laughing. Their mother quilting in her chair and laughing at them, telling them to be careful. Then he tripped and started crying. Gilbert ran over to him immediately, "Sh, kleiner kinder. No crying. If one day you have to fight the enemy will not show mercy if you cry! So you got to be brave. But I will forgive you this time! You are my kleiner bruder afterall~" Gilbert smiled, kissing the top of his head.

~*~ End flashback ~*~

He shook his head and looked out the window again, it was completely dark! He carefully opened the door to look around, he was a perfect target, he was being stupid! Ludwig closed the door again and found the meat cleaver and sat down in a corner where he couldn't be seen. There he would wait if any intruders were to come.
I love to yaoi rp <3 If Hetalia rp, Ich bin das Deutschland! I am UKE!Germany! (Also UkeGermany on tumblr - DEACTIVATED!
Main roleplay character: UKE!Germany/Ludwig
Minor roleplay character: Iceland, France, Sweden, Lithuania, Prussia, Latvia, Hungary, Swiss, England

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 31-05-2014 21:07

Ivan could feel his legs shaking. He was hungry and it was getting dark fast. Ivan was having trouble finding his way back. It was growing dark fast and since he wasn't wearing his coat he was cooling down very fast. If he wasn't careful he could actually die. His hands had already lost feeling and he felt that the fabric in front of his mouth had frozen up ["Fuuuck"] he cursed in Russian and he decided to throw in his last bit of strength to move faster. Luckily it paid off and he saw the cottage in the distance. It was clear night and Ivan saw the house was dark. Ludwig had been smart and made it look as if the house was empty.

Ivan panted hard as he returned and he dropped the deer by the door. He had to hold the wood. If it were to become wet it would be useless and the whole trip would have been for naught. Ivan reached for the door and pulled it open and he stepped inside. He held the wood and placed it on the kitchen floor. Ivan fell on his knees and shivered. Alright he had been outside for too long without his coat. An under shirt was not enough and Ivan took his hand and tried to warm them as he shook. His muscles were sore and he was cold. He slowly got up and walked to the living room. "Ludwig?" he said with a hoarse voice from the cold air outside.
Main RP Character: Hungary, Russia
Minor RP Character: Germany, France
Am always open for trying something new!

thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by thothlover » 31-05-2014 21:18

Ludwig heard the door open and was relieved when he heard Ivan's voice. He got up and walked over, putting the meat cleaver on a table nearby. "You're lips are blue!" He gasped and had to work fast He brought Ivan closer to the fireplace, only inches away from it, it should help. What now? Correct way was to actually remove their clothes and... lay down, if he wanted Ivan to survive. He helped Ivan on the mattress after taking the others shoes off, they were wet on the inside too so he hung them upside down by the fireplace and hung up Ivan's socks as well. "Why did you take your coat off? What was so important that you had to take it off?!" He scolded, helping Ivan out of his undershirt and taking off Ivan's blouse; that he was still wearing it might have helped Ivan if he had that too. "Can you bend your fingers at all?" He asked and saw it was almost impossible for the other.

He had to act even faster, all other thought aside, he couldn't let Ivan die, he yanked the others pants off and placed them by the fire to dry them, they were somewhat wet too. Ignoring everything else Ludwig didn't stop until they were under at least two pairs of blankets and in the nude. Body heat was vital at the moment. "How about you not do that again?"
I love to yaoi rp <3 If Hetalia rp, Ich bin das Deutschland! I am UKE!Germany! (Also UkeGermany on tumblr - DEACTIVATED!
Minor roleplay character: Iceland, France, Sweden, Lithuania, Prussia, Latvia, Hungary, Swiss, England

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 31-05-2014 21:31

Ivan shook on the spot and tried to smile a bit. And he moved along as Ludwig took off his clothes to dry. Ivan looked up and shivered when he was losing more and more clothes. "I k-killed a deer. D-D-Did not want to leave trail. W-Wrapped it in coat. T-Thought I would be home soon" he said and he shook as he closed his eyes and wrapped his arms around him and shuddered. He showed one hand and tried to bend his fingers. They were cramped up and he struggled to get any movement in them. Ivan had not noticed it was this bad. He had been walking in the same position. So he was frozen like that.

Ivan watched as Ludwig yanked off his clothes as if it was nothing and Ivan wanted to blush but he was too cold now. Even his cheeks could not colour. Ivan shuddered underneath the blankets and he looked surprised when Ludwig joined him in the nude as well and he looked away a bit. Sure Ivan had seen naked men but being with Ludwig was different. Ivan was shaken from his thoughts by rough shudders and he could help but shake a bit and he leaned against Ludwig. The warmth almost felt burning against his cold skin. But right now Ivan was not able to become warm by himself."I-I am s-s-sorry" he stuttered out and gave Ludwig a guilty smile. Suddenly he got an idea. "L-Ludwig. Can you get my coat. It's outside. Can you get the f-flask. There is still a bit of v-vodka in there" he managed out and he look up and created some space so Ludwig could take one blanket to get off the mattress.

thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by thothlover » 31-05-2014 21:41

"L-Ludwig. Can you get my coat. It's outside. Can you get the f-flask. There is still a bit of v-vodka in there" Despite his better judgement he did what Ivan asked of him. Dragging the deer inside, he wasn't leaving it out there in case of predators, he didn't exactly want a pack of wolves or any hungry predator out by his door. He got the flask and came back with it. "Even if the vodka will warm you up there's not enough in this flask to help you keep that warmth long enough." He said, helping Ivan drink what was in the flask. "Stop.. shaking so much." He frowned. He couldn't give Ivan the vodka this way.

Ludwig blushed a bit, "I apologize before hand for this." He said and took what was left in the flask in his own mouth and held Ivan's face still, closing their lips together and exchanging the vodka that way. If anything this was more embarrassing than just being in the nude right here on a soft mattress by the fireplace in the warm living room. He had to hold Ivan's head still so the vodka wouldn't spill.

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 31-05-2014 22:05

"I-I know. B-B-But it will make be able to create s-some warmth myself" he said and he took the flask but his hands were shaking too much to even drink from it. He frowned and he did his best to keep his hands still but it just didn't work. "I-I cant stop s-shaking" he said and he shuddered again and gave Ludwig the flask.

Ivan looked confused. "Why are y-- Hm!" he was cut off when Ludwig pressed his lips on Ivan's and Ivan's eyes grew wide. With shaking hands he gripped the blankets. Not sure what to do. He opened his mouth and he felt the Vodka pour in and he swallowed it feeling the burning liquid going down warming it's way done and Ivan shuddered one more time. He felt how Ludwig's held his face still and Ivan took a shaky breath and took the last bit of vodka and he could instantly feel his cheeks turn red. He had to admit, it felt nice to have a pair of lips pressed against his and Ivan leaned in a bit and he wrapped his cold arms around Ludwig and he pressed back. Ivan was still freezing but feeling Ludwig's bare chest against his and their lips still connected slowly started to warm him up.

Quickly he realized what he was doing and he let go of Ludwig and broke the kiss and panted shaking a bit. His face had turned a bit red and Ivan refused to make eye contact with Ludwig. What the hell was wrong with him. There was no way Ludwig would approve of this. And why did Ivan even approve of this. He wasn't in love. They were comrades, nothing more, right? Ivan slowly looked at Ludwig who seemed rather flustered. "S-Sorry about that..." Ivan said and he looked away.

thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by thothlover » 31-05-2014 22:22

The German squirmed as he felt cold hands press against his back, this was strange and his face turned red. A kiss? When had this become a kiss?! He hadn't meant for it to be a kiss but... it was nice. Then the kiss broke. "S-Sorry about that..." Ludwig blinked a few times, his face still red and Ivan's face was even a little red. His blue eyes were locked with purple once Ivan looked at him. He wanted to smack him, smother him with a pillow and kiss him again. He pouted in a strange way and put one hand over Ivan's face. "Don't be sorry." He removed his hand from the others face and leaned closer again. "I.. uhm.. it was nice."

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 31-05-2014 22:36

Ivan flinched when Ludwig moved his hand towards him, half expecting a smack in the face for the kiss he had stolen. Though the hand was simply place on his face and Ivan opened his eyes again took look at Ludwig and the next thing surprised Ivan even more. He had.. liked it?! What was this. Was he dead? Did Ludwig not save him and was Ivan now in some kind of world in between. Ivan blinked confused and he could feel himself grow more embarrassed as Ludwig came closer. The warmth was very welcome and Ivan looked away and then back.

"I-It was yes" he said softly and he leaned closer as well. Close enough for their noses to touch and Ivan looked up and he looked Ludwig in the eyes. Ivan took this as a chance and he closed his eyes and pressed his lips against Ludwig's again. He pulled Ludwig closer and hugged the man, stealing the warmth Ludwig was emitting and Ivan hummed and shivered. The warmth was so welcome and he wrapped his arms around Ludwig's shoulders and one his hands held the back of the blonde's head. "H-Hmn.." he hummed softly as he took shaky breaths through his nose.

thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by thothlover » 31-05-2014 22:58

Ludwig had a chance to move away if he wanted to but he didn't want to and when Ivan kissed him, he closed his own eyes and kissed back. Suddenly his own body felt hot, almost burning, it was like the temperature in the room grew. Their kiss was a tad sloppy, he most certainly didn't care. His hands rubbed Ivan's shoulders as they continued to kiss. "Mmh.." He moaned into the kiss. It seemed like the kiss was getting more heated by the moment, their tongues brushed against each other and everything was going great until... Ivan snored? He pulled back. Ivan was snoring! "Asshole." He muttered and flicked his comrade's nose. At least Ivan felt somewhat warm. Ludwig just pulled the covers over them and kept his arm around Ivan, only adding to the fire when needed.

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 01-06-2014 15:12

Ivan held Ludwig closely and he stroke his tongue against Ludwig's. It felt so nice Ivan was getting it warmer and slowly his body relaxed more and more until he was... asleep. Ivan still was sitting up and he was asleep while holding Ludwig, though when his nose was flicked his eyes opened and he realized what had happened and he looked away in embarrassment. He then looked back with a guilty smile and then slowly moved so they could lay down and he smiled when Ludwig covered them with the blankets.
He realized Ludwig wasn't really laying comfortable and he pulled the other on top of him. "You should be careful with your shoulder" he muttered and he had trouble keeping his eyes open. He looked down and smiled at Ludwig when his eyes fell closed again and he fell asleep again, his arms wrapped around Ludwig.

The next morning Ivan was actually the first to wake up and he tried to move only to notice he was stuck in a tangle of blankets and Ludwig beside him. It seemed that the German he slipped off during their sleep. Ivan turned a bit red when he realized how they fell asleep and he slowly stood up, keeping Ludwig covered. When he stood up he also realized he and Ludwig were very very naked. Ivan quickly grabbed his clothes which had dried during the night. His socks and shoes were still damp but he would manage. He shivered and went to the kitchen were he had dropped the wood and he also saw the dead deer on his coat. It started to smell a bit and Ivan pulled a face. He would gut it later.
He walked to the fireplace carefully stepping over Ludwig and he started the fire again, making sure it would be warm in the room. Ivan then took his coat and put it on and he kept it open and he pulled the deer outside and walked to the nearest tree to hang it on and carefully he started to skin the animal and remove the guts. He would bury those later. For now he would focus on breakfast.