If it weren't for these chains (romano / england broship)

The 18 Boy / Boy section where you can add your guy on guy related love. 18 Boy / Boy includes sexual themes with a homosexual couple. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 02-06-2014 21:41

Netherlands shook Englands hand firmly. “So I’ve heard… they are everywhere, spreading like rats” He then took the coat and hang it to dry in the living. “I’ve been here since mid May, my Queen would not leave without me.” Netherlands hardly looked at him as he spoke. He knew what the others were saying that he was a coward for leaving. “Sensible? Oh no no” he mimict a smile but it wasn’t very convincing. He looked tense like a deer. His state now was in a big contrast with his glory days. “I think I lost all sense somewhere along the way. The only reason I’m still standing is because I’m too stubborn to lay down. I haven’t slept since… I don’t even know what day it is…” He laughed a bit nervously looking at the other “Well… seems like you could use some rest too. At least you got a bit of tan… like in the old days, England.” His gaze intensified while he lay a hand on Englands shoulder “You do realise, they’ll come to burn you down” He wasn’t even sure if he was talking about London or himself any more.

---------------

Italy giggled “Maybe…hihihi” he kissed his cheek “I believe you’ve secretly been thinking about it.
There is this saying: ‘comandare é meglio che fottere’, but I don’t see why you could not have both. I like following your orders, they make me feel real close to you. Maybe we can like intoduce some sort of secret word for safety reasons. What do you say?”
Italy said unbuttoning Germanies jacket.

---------------

Gilbert laughed in a loud and obnoxious way. "Of course you cannot see us! We're training for a stealth mission, and by the sound of it we're succeeding. Got a big surprise for that old stinker England by the time we get to him and they're called. Don't bother turning around though I won't shoot you. You're Italies brother, and last time I checked you were on our side. You haven't joined the resistance have you?"
He was obviously joking.
"Cause I saw a solitary plane flying and got worried man. Still am, what the heck are you doing in a plane not knowing how to fly it? Land that thing before you get yourself or others hurt!"
Idiot... He thought to himself. Old Fritz had gone on to him about high culture, and how amazing Italy was, but he clearly had never seen an Italian attempting to wage war! It was laughable really.

--------

England agreed with a nod and sat down in the living room. Netherlands seemed to be worse than he was, because even though he'd suffered a lot already, his citizens had not lost their morale. Bomb shelters had been build by some, others slept in the underground stations, others just stayed at home and prayed, but all of them just kept their stiff upper lip and did what had to be done. So so did he.
It was almost up to an insane rate, an irresponsible rate. Where you'd think they ought to despair more...
"I do, and if they come I have the RAF to greet them. and some fortified bases out in the sea. But I have no choice right? No choice but to play the waiting game. My people are doing all they can, rations, blackouts..."
He could smell the smoke of cigarettes in the room and suddenly craved one himself. He smoked on and off, but the stress and the smell made him want one. He wasn't sure if Netherlands expected more of him for this visit. He'd rather go home and sleep before meeting Churchill again, because that man was extremely tiring to be around.
"I still believe we can win this war, that we cannot let the seed of evil grow inside of Europe. Netherlands you have your resistance, they are doing amazing work. If I should send more spies you can tell me."
He would often supply dutch spies with fake papers they might need, money and weapons.
Main: quess that's Romano, for now.
OC: Sicilia, quite a bastard (love him)
Likes: north italy, spain, america, netherlands... scared to get a list as long as yuria's (halp?!)

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 02-06-2014 21:48

Germanies cheeks tinged red. He spoke enough Italian to understand what that meant. He felt himself get hard with the mere thought of having a rougher fuck now. All this pent up frustration could be released that way... It would feel good. He'd always thought Italy would need a more gentle treatment, the boy seemed to cry at even light exercise and if he was being only a little intimidating. However maybe it was different if it was a bit of a game?
"Hmm, so if you say this word I stop what I'm doing no matter what?" He needed clear rules.
The small room seemed to have even denser air now, he felt drawn in, the bed incredibly inviting. Or the desk, or even the wall.

---------------

“Sure thing, I put it down in Sicilia,.. or at sea as close as Sicilia as I’ll get anyway. Resistance, seriously people got time for that? Actually, yes I am… Actually that’s why I’m leaving. I resist to being forced listening to your brother moaning like a teenage girl all night any longer. I can’t sleep. So if he starts asking questions why I took this plane, you can tell him just that. Sorry for making you worry though I’ll try to put her down in one piece. Maybe I’ll even wax her.” Romano stabelised his aircraft.
“Well, Aint that England special?! I never get any surprises, not even on my fucking birthday. Sure I’m not even invited to the fireworks, is there a date as yet? Man I hate this war It costs me so much and I never get invited to anything. Sure.. Everybody is granted medals, shiny crosses. My brother got his, there’s girls and even dogs granted medals. I bet you gave all your old buddies a medal too, didn’t you?! You know what? I changed my mind, just SHOOT me.”
Now he thought about it, after all the lands he gained and hold it doesn’t even matter. His brother got all the credit.
“Go ahead I’m sure Napoli doesn’t even excist on the Reich’s map anyway.”
Even though he tried so hard.
“I’m never invited to a fucking thing… maybe the sea will have me.” It would be the most fitting death for him, he thought. To drown and washed ashore, as in birth, that was worth a tale at least.
Romano was so tired his emotions were hard to control. He was worried for England, but they both knew it was coming. Only knowing the date could make a difference. But as he kept talking he actually felt sad he wasn’t accepted by the Axis. He wasn’t accepted by anybody. And the thought maybe Spain had gotten a medal while he wouldn’t even come to his aid buggered him.
And why, why didn’t he love him no more? Romano started crying again “scusi, I’m just so tired.”
As he tried to brush the tears out of his face with his sleeve he lost control of the plane and it started spinning down rapidly “cazz…”
luckily somehow before it got really troublesome he managed to stabelise it again though. Romano at least was wide awake and shivering now, putting on his seatbelt. That was scary as hell. Maybe I don’t want to die anyway, Romano thought to himself.
“I.. I think she’s ok… I didn’t break anything”
good job, he didn’t piss himself either.

--------------

“Thanks England” Netherlands replied “that’s not necessary. I’ll be fine. My sister wishes you the best. She’ll return soon enough. Promised to check on you. Glad I can tell you’re allright.”
Netherlands understood England had things to do as well. There was nothing for him left but waiting, however. “If there’s anything…” Netherlands caught off his sentence as he thought he heard something “well… I’m sure you got tons of things to do, England. Thanks for paying me a visit.”

---------------

“Si, if we’re to be to trust eachother in everything, as a empire, we need rules for safety. When we cross this line and take a little walk in a more extreme form of the art of love, I think it’s a necessaty. Otherwise the act cannot be fully freely lived. These times bring out the most light and dark of us, it’s in our nature. It’s always a risk to bring out the dark, but when tied with rules, it can be real pleasurable. In the end it makes our alliance shine brighter. If it weren’t for you I’d never known how cute black looks on me. My brother, he thinks it doesn’t suit my complexion.”
Venezia gently touched Germanies insignia. “My brother is an idiot”

-------------

Prussia was watching the other blunder around with his plane and got the biggest scare when he almost plunged to his death.
"Hey! Get yourself together Vargas! You're a nation, you have responsibilities for your people."
He sounded like a strict teacher.
"Even if we're tired beyond breaking, they depend on us so stop acting like a fool and playing with your life. Get that plane on the ground and take a verdamte boat if you cannot fly! Scheiße man!"
He then sighed and continued on a gentler tone:
"Listen, I know you're a farm boy, not a soldier. And war is making us all tired. This is not your war Romano, just go home. We'll bomb England next week and the war will be as much as won, then it'll go back to normal for you."
He signaled for his men to continue the routine without him.
"I cannot do a rescue mission now, I don't have any equipment with me. So why don't you put the plane down and sleep? You're being reckless so that's an order!"
After that he turned his plane to join his soldiers. Bloody idiot Italians. He could be understanding of them not being fit for war, but if they were putting others in danger he had no mercy. He had a strict upbringing and was really passionate about war. It was all he'd known for all his life. To die for your country was an awfully big honour. So as a country you don't fuck around with the lives of your citizens. Especially not by crashing yourself into the sea with a plane.

-----------

England smiled dreamily when he heard Belgium sent her his best. He wondered if there was any male nation in Europe who hadn't had a small crush on her. Still better not mention that in front of the Netherlands. He wondered why the man had suddenly stopped in that sentence. Maybe because he didn't have anything to offer England...
If only America would join the war, they'd have a better chance. He didn't want his boy fighting and getting hurt, and he Certainly didn't want to beg for help- at least he had Canada, loyal as a dog. But it was America that Europe needed, and oh how he hated needing him.
"If you have trouble contacting me friend, they probably blew up my house. Try contacting Churchill, he will find me."
Churchill would always find him. There was no hiding from that man.
"Fine then, I'll be off!" He greeted Netherlands politely. Though both were to tired to pretend to really like each other. Perhaps it was better put that they 'didn't dislike' each other.
He stuffed his hands in the pockets of his overcoat and saw it had stopped raining. Perhaps he'd find a bookstore and pretend to not exist for a while.

------

Germany nodded in comprehension. As an empire they'd have internal tensions, this was a good way to solve those. Just some police actions, repressing uproars. He took Italy by the hips and pressed him against himself. Fully aware that Italy would probably notice arousal. "Vell then, a safe word...Something we won't say by accident." He looked around the room for a random object that might serve. 'deckbrush?' for some reason that didn't feel right. Next to the deckbrush however there was a bucket. That would do, not to complicated. "How about bucket?"

-----------

Romano listened to Prussia’s harsch words, and frankly didn’t know how to react to that.
He spoke like being a farmer was less than a soldier, maybe it was. But this still was his war too, if not why were so many of his men on the battlefield? After the diaspora, with so many already gone now all men able to carry a gun were taken in the arms. What men were left, who was left to farm? Prussia said they bomb England the week after. That was far sooner then he’d expected. He’d better hurry… Life would never get back to normal with England gone, little did Prussia know, England was Romano’s most trusted friend.
He didn’t really listen after that, but picked up Prussia saying; that’s an order. And so he replied “yes sir” turned off the radio and speeded as much as his plane would to take him to Sicily...
He hadn’t got a clue how long he had been flying when at his dashboard the fuel was getting below that line that didn’t look to good. He did see land coming closer now but it would be a close call… he wasn’t even sure what that coast it was from here. It could even be Tunisia or Greece. No time to be picky today, he needed to get this thing down and quick.
Ofcourse there was no landing spot in miles and at this point he’d really could use a nice clear flat long broad road to land but he hadn’t got much choice now also a red light started glowing. “fine” Romano said as he braced himself for impact. There was a small field of seemingly farmland he aimed for, cause it was as flat and long as he’d get. The plane was really bumping and shaking and when the plane finally rolled still the sweet scent of tomato’s filled his heart and he heard people cursing in Italian some German bastard ruined their field. Then with a content smile on his face he let sleep take over for now.

--------------

Italia was very happy with his equally needy boyfriend. “bucket?” he grinned “Yess that will do” anything but deckbrush would do really. He adjusted his soft black fez, playfully brushing his cheek with it’s pompon. In a way he never grew up. Italia was very pleased Ill Duce had granted him the command over the young GIL troops in Afrika, they were so very motivated to maintain his bella figura towards Germany. Even though it was nice to be in control it still was more in his nature to be dominated himself. And Germany could be so overpowering, in a sexy way. He was excited and a little scared too. When confronted with an enemy he usually ran for it, but he didn’t want to escape this. He wanted to embrace this darker side, to see what it was like. “Deutchland, I’m a little nervous, silly eh?”

-----------------

Netherlands nodded to Englands words. So now they were left to wait. Netherlands watched England walk off and returned to his kitchen to fix himself a bunch of buttered sandwiches with hagelslag.
Likes: north italy, spain, america, netherlands... scared to get a list as long as yuria's (halp?!)

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 18-08-2015 01:27

Germany swallowed and chuckled awkwardly. "Trust me. I'm nervous my self as well. Because I do want to do this... but I don't want to hurt you to bad."
He did want to hurt Italy- but he didn't want to hurt him. He wanted to play this game where they flirted with pain and anger. But he most of all wanted his Italy to be happy.
He decided it was now or never so he forcefully pushed Italy to the bed.
"We're now officially started. Remember. Only bucket will count as stop. If you say a normal stop that's part of the game and I'll continue." He wanted this crystal clear.
He took a deep breath and bent over Italy, pinning him to the bed. His hands found their way to Italies wrists and he felt his own breath hitch as he pinned them over his head. Well, this sure was exciting.

------------------------

Arthur strolled around the streets aimlessly untill he found himself looking up at old St. Paul's Cathedral. He stopped and sat down on the steps. Resting his head against the cool cold Marble. He thought of the last time he got burned. How London had been consumed by flames in 1666 and the old cathedral had been rendered to ashes. He could feel the old scars sting with the memory of the pain.
He pressed a hand to the cold church and pet it like it was a scared dog. "You do your best this time old friend. Don't you go and burn on me again. Christopher Wrenn did such a good job on building you. We need you you see? My people need a little bit of god in their lives."

He realised he must look like a crazy person and started to think that he was one. He forced himself to his feet and walked the rest of the road to his house, even into his bed without any thinking. He was so exhausted that he slept. Though, without dreaming.
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 20-09-2015 22:53

Italia was a little overwelmed by the force which Germany used to pin him down and he wimpered in his typically high pitched way before he got hold of himself and started battling his oppressor.
"You couldn't hurt me if you tried!" Italia hissed at him
He wasn't going to give in without a fight.
Somehow he felt very empowered in this uniform, in his function, in this war.
If Germany was as needy as he said he was, he needed to work for it. Cause even though Italia was a desperate little slut craving for some action he felt Germany would need a push to be free. Italia managed to get one arm free and tried to slap the other while cursing at him in his native speech.

--------------------

When Romano woke he found he was in a bed. His clothing lay washed and ironed over a chair next to it. He got up and dressed picked up his boots and inspected the house he had found himself. As he walked down the hallway he encountered a young boy, they were evenly startled and laughed. "You're awake" the boy stated in Italian. Romano just nodded
"You must be hungry" "I'm starving" With that the boy took him by the hand and brought him over to his grandmother who hurried to feed the soldier.
Grandmother was glad to feed someone, with all her boys send off to the front she was left with her grandson and her daughter in law.
Romano said he needed to send a message to a close friend in London.
The elderly woman told him the post offices were controlled and radio also. It was extremely difficult to sent word out to England.
The boy however knew a family who were in the resistance. His grandma tried to hush him not sure what to think of their guest, but Romano assured them they were free to speak openly, stating the war had gone on for long enough and he wanted His men to come back home.
The old lady realised her guest was someone special
"I have long doubted there was any truth in the tales of old. Are you really who I think you are?"
"I am indeed. You must be dissapointed"
"On the contrary. We are so very proud"
Romano smiled
"I'll get you another cup of soup!!!" she said, as she walked off to the kitchen.

The next day he was taking to a little village not far from there, by chart over a bumpy road. They past the German plane. It looked surreal laying for dead surrounded by tomato's. Beilschmidt wasn't going to be pleased about that.
Romano was finally introduced to some people who could help him to send a word to England. Because they needed to word out quick and in secrecy they decided their best luck was to use pigeons.

Three pigeons were chosen to deliver the encripted message. Romano encripted the message with the standard key known to all Nations like himself. So no mortal would make anything from it if it were to fall in the wrong hands.

It was adressed to Kirkland, London. Message as followed:
salute pirate . Africa . eagles are on the wing

the first pigeon was shot down by a hungry French man who ate it, burning the letter

the second pigeon somehow lost the message in his flight. Without cargo but happily re-united with his lady bird back in London however.

the third pigeon took the letter all the way to London, just a few blocks away from the post office it sat down on a chimney to catch breath as it was startled by some other birds and slipped down into it. The bird struggled to get out for hours. He fought to see his true love once more. but he had cut his wing badly in his fall. It was stuck and after two days of trying it gave up and starved. His lady bird would never get news of him again. The encripted letter would not be found until august 2012, with the restoration of the chimney.

The bombing came without a warning from Romano.