If it weren't for these chains (romano / england broship)

The 18 Boy / Boy section where you can add your guy on guy related love. 18 Boy / Boy includes sexual themes with a homosexual couple. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
dernhelm
Major
Major

If it weren't for these chains (romano / england broship)

Post by dernhelm » 01-06-2014 00:46

(Because Yuria accidentily deleted this fic i'll be posting it again,
you owe me cookies young lady)

This fic start's in the time of the Armada and with a few leaps in time ends in modern days

If it werent for these chains

He almost tripped over a bucket as he ran threw the narrow passage below deck, making a sharp corner to right. His shirt glued to his back, wet of sweat but he could only feel his heart beaten with such force you could almost hear it. He knew they were still following him, but being the only one on this god-forsaken ship to be sober made him quicker than the rest of the stinking crew.
He tried all keys on this stupid door, trying to hold his shaking hands for making the keys rinkle against eachother. Scared even to breath. Ah, match! He quickly slipped indoors closing the door behind him. Cowardly curdling against the wall as the pirates past the door romano clutched to his stolen ring of keys. A treasure.
“…Quia tuum est regnum, Et potestas, Et gloria in saecula. Amen” He looked around him, what was this place anyway?

-------------------------

England had been proud, he had fighting spirit. There was no way he'd let Spain win a naval battle.
Standing on his ship, all his man chanting. He could feel his blood boil! This was it, there was nothing tragic about this war, men who'd die would be glad to do so. They'd die a hero's death.
Soon they were facing the 'invincible' Spanish armada, and they were winning!
but then his ship got damaged very badly. The rest of his fleet was fighting bravely but this vessel was lost.
He made sure his crew got away as well as possible but then it was to late, the mast thundered down and trapped him in the sail.
Very well then, captain goes down with the ship!
And that while he was a country...could he even die like this? If he drowned, was that a sign to England that it was lost?
He couldn't help but feel pride tough, even when the water started to feel his lungs.
within his last concious moments he could hear a distant chanting from the throats of a thousand angry man. "Rule Britania! Britannia rule the waves! Britons never shall be slaves."
He smiled and drifted of into blackness.

When he came to he was distantly aware of two daring green eyes loming over him. He almost had time to wonder who it was but broke down into a coughing fit, gettint all water from his lungs.
"Soy tan feliz! I caught a living codfish."
That voice.
"Go to hell Spain!"
His throat was hurting from the coughing and his voice raspy from the salt water.
"Tsk, no manners. Lock up this gentleman for me, will you?"
He smiled fondly at his crew who looked ready to protest.
"Do so NOW!"
England heard hurried feet and felt himself being dragged away. How smart of the Spaniard, locking him up before he'd gotten his strength back. For the other would never win from him in a fight!
He did look for an opportunity to escape the lousy crew but he didn't have the strength to run. Once he was locked away he sighed.
He suddenly felt how exhausted he was from nearly drowning. He'd better sleep untill the bastard came back.
He made himself as comfortable possible within the strong iron restraints and fell asleep.

-------------------------------------

It was dark in here, even at noon. There was only one small window and most of the light coming from it was blocked by all sorts of junk. This must be some sort of storage room, Romano thought. He lazily stood up and looked around if he could find something to entertain himself with. A bit disappointed there wasn’t a single thing usefull, he stumbled upon a chained corpse. He had to cover his mouth not to scream and flee away. But then he figured there might be loot.
The corpse looked foreign with straw-coloured hair. Looking at it, it just might be, maybe it was a wig made of straw. Romano giggled. He leaned forward to check the pockets of his brocade jacket. How long had the dead pirate been here, a few days at most, probably. Spain almost never took prisoners so there might be something special about it. Tough luck for the foreigner he tended to forget where he left his stuff. Romano wouldn’t be the least surprised if he had been totally forgotten and had just died due to dehydration. The boy found a pocket watch and held it into his hands. It was polished so brilliantly he could see his own reflection in it. Ah laim, not another zit. How was he ever to get a girlfriend?
He studied his new found treasure, it had an engraving. What did it say? He tried to read it but the words were strange to him. “Kirkland,..” He never heard of a country called Kirkland before. It did sound a bit African.
Main: quess that's Romano, for now.
OC: Sicilia, quite a bastard (love him)
Likes: north italy, spain, america, netherlands... scared to get a list as long as yuria's (halp?!)

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 01-06-2014 00:50

No matter how exhausted he was, when in danger no one is able to sleep deep. In his sleep England was constantly half aware of his surroundings. So when he felt small hands darting over him he woke up.
Or well, hit was harder than it seemed. He immediately got a headache and it was almost imposible to move.
Oh wait that was right, he was chained.
"Hnnng"
He cracked his eyes open and was immediately alarmed! That little rat had his watch! His beautifull watch!
Which had been a present of his Elizabeth, his gracious queen. Who had presented him with it when he told he would lead his fleet personally.
His voice was immediately back:
"Lousy rat! What do you think you're doing with that! Return it this instant! Scum! Guttershite! Son of a-"
He stopped in his violent tirade. There was something about this kid, he wasn't just another deck swabby.
He was- like him! A country!
“Chigiiiii!” The corpse screamed at him. Scared Romano let go off the watch. The gold rolled a bit but not far off because off the heavy chain. The boy on the other hand stood at the other side off the room in a blink of an eye. “Ehh,.. S. Scusi, sir, I-ah thought you be dead.” Shaking in his worn out boots he carefully came closer and picked up the watch lying in the dirt. He cleaned it a bit with the end of his sleeve and let it, not really pirate-like, slip back into the pocket of it’s owner.
“I.. I.. s’pose I can wait till you… you know… are.” Romano didn’t know the pirate was in fact a country so he supposed it wouldn’t take that long.

---------------------------

England was surprised as the watch was actually returned to him. Well, maybe there were still some honest hearts in the rotten country of Spain.
He tried to sit up as well as he could. In the end he managed rather well.
"How kind of you, pardon my manners from before. What courtesy to wait untill I die."
He gave the other a daring smirk. He wouldn't die anytime soon.
"So, while we wait, why not bothering telling me who you are?"

---------------------

“Ehh, you want to know?...” Why would anyone ask.
“I’m just someone trying to keep himself alive on this stupid boat. Actually my name is Romano, but nobody calls me that way around here. You should just pick something you like. I don’t give a damn what you call me.”
Romano relaxed a little again sitting against the same wall as the prisoner and just watched him.
He was silent for a while. Was it bad to let someone just die? Was it worse to kill someone? Was it hmn…
there was a lot going on in that head of his.
“I don’t suppose you’re planning to die before siesta, do you?”
Should he ask who the pirate was in return? It would be weird when he actually died, right? then it wouldn’t be a stranger anymore.
Still it didn’t seem nice not to. “Eh, you are someone special right? You would not have been taken otherwise.”

-----------------------------------

Romano...The Southern part of Italy that Spain had colonised? England was pretty amazed. Why would Spain take his most precious colony on an arduous sea battle?
"Dying? I'm not really sure... It all depends on what's going on out there."
It was true, if his ships sunk without his guidance, if his man lost faith thinking their country had died already, things might look bad for him.
"And as for importance... You could say Spain- The Spanish, have been after my ass for quite some time now."
Ai, that was close! That Spanish bastard wanted to add him to his precious collection, together with Netherlands and Belgium... So he could monopolise the seas.
Likes: north italy, spain, america, netherlands... scared to get a list as long as yuria's (halp?!)

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 01-06-2014 00:52

Romano looked him straight into his eyes and hit himself. “Cazzo,.. you’re a fucking nation, bastard! You got me all confused because I never heard of no Kirkland before. Where you taking from Africa, you don’t look it?” he looked away from him “Well, at least there’s two of us now, heh? I’m not suppose to spill water, but… I might as well get you something… if I can manage to sneak up without being noticed, that is. ” thinking about it already gave him the shivers. They started out just fine but the crew got more nasty every day and Spain hadn’t noticed or cared. He was so cold, ever sinds he brought him along this stupid campaign for Romano to ‘man up a little’or whatever. They hardly spoke at all. He must have done something wrong without knowing. He sighed and looked at the pirate again.
Romano stood up with a heavy heart trying to look cool however,
failing miserably in the attempt. He carefully opened the door and quickly glancing at the other nation
once more he closed the door behind him.

It must have been an half an hour before he returned bringing a large pint of watery beer.
His hair was all wet clued to his forehead, except for one freaky curl.
So were the top layers of his clothes wet and smelling of beer.

"There" he sounded victorious "I'm not getting you loose, in case you thought i'm stupid. I will help when you want to drink, just ask allright? It is quite ...
discusting actually, but it does clear your throat."

----------------------------

England had still been a bit out of it because of nearly drowning and had slid away a little while the other was talking. He caught something about Afrika and was thinking random thoughts about elephants when he snapped out of it. He looked around bewildered. Did the kid mug him again? Then he realised romano was standing in front of him but was now completely wet.
"How, what,...Sorry I was a bit vague in the head for a sec, how did you get so we- Is that beer?"
There was a hungry twinge in his eyes and he licked his salt chapped lips. He knew he might as well drink ditchwater but he was so thirsty it would taste like flower tea with honney! Oh...now he wanted flower tea...
He leant forward reeling for the fluid already.
"P-please!"

-----------------------

"I eh,.. non important,... it will dry again..." the boy really didn't like talking about himself. He just got wet, allright, things like that happen to people all the time. He had already almost forgotten how he got beer all over him. The less you thought about those thing the less they got to you.
He was startled a bit by the elder nation pretty much begging for a refreshment. He nodded and slowly brought the trembling mug to the pirate's lips to let him drink a little. All the while he was thinking that this was a stupid thing to do. But really he could not help himself. It was a stupid thing to do, so stupid, but he was quite sure it was the right thing to do.
"sshhh... not all at once.. easy" There was a kindness over him as if he talked to a child. Then again England was in a sorry state and well Romano felt a bit sorry for him.

--------------------

Naturally England was to eager at first. He drank to greedy and coughed badly while it all came seeping down his chin.
Romano shushed him and it helped. He calmed down and drank carefull. Once he was done a humble look came over him.
"Thank you...I'll remember this."
He leaned back against the wall a bit embarassed. Just a mug of watery beer had been more precious to him just now than ten pieces of gold!
"I'll reward you...Do you like gold?"
He gave Romano a bold smirk.

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 01-06-2014 00:55

"gold?... nah..."
Romano thought, what's the use. Eventually it would be taken away from him just like everything else.
I have no where to keep it and nothing to do with it. He could only keep to the things that fit in his head.

" I... I like stories if you got any."
Romano loved to read and loved the masses where he could listen to the stories about the saints.
Grandpa knew lots of stories, ancient ones that were absolutely amazing.
But, except for in church, all the words were Spanish here and he wouldn't read those.

-------------------

England managed to get in a bit more comfortable position.
"Ah, that's barely enough to reward you but allas, if it's what you wish for."
He closed his eyes trying to think of a story.
"I know quite a story or two, but most of them are long... I can't promise I'll finish them before I'm to fatigued to continue."
He had thought of a plan to stay alive in here for a few more days while battle outside was raging still. How many of his ships would still be sea worthy?
"We could make a deal, I'll tell you now and if you return with food and ale later, I'll continue!"
He should make this a bit better for the boy.
"It's an amazing story...about a nation just like us. Someone I used to know."

------------------

"I am one of the cook's assistants aboard this ship. So I can try to snatch something away for you."

Romano left out the fact that he probably got murdered if anyone noticed him stealing. There was a severe shortage of nearly everything on board.
Then again, just being here might just as well be enough to get him killed.
He ran off to get some thick dark blankets he had seen between the piles of junk and took of his shirt to let it dry.
Then he wrapped himself up in the thick fabric and lay down flat on his tummy facing the pirate waving his legs back and forth in excitement.

"Is there going to be miracles and nice girls in it? Is there going to be dragons?
We have a awesome wallpainting of san giorgio at home. I want to be just like that when I am older. "

----------------------

England smiled at the kid. Had he been like this once? And if, why did his brothers never tell him stories? Why did his brothers never do anything but beat him up every chance they had.
He didn't even know this boy and was in a way already endeared by him.
If he would ever have a younger brother...he'd take great care of him. And tell him stories whenever he wanted. He would never beat him up.
Even though his father was dead. Perhaps, he could raise a country. He'd teach him many things.
Perhaps one day.
"You comfortable? I understand, story first, food later. Well yes there will be one miraculous woman in there but no dragons. I haven't seen those in my life. My mother did tell me of them though, I think it's because cities are getting bigger. But that goes for a lot of creatures, especially the hidden folk."
His green eyes got a mysterious glint.
"Long time ago when I was just a lil' wee brat myself. Not much of an organised nation yet. Even before the romans invade and the land still belonged to my father, Albion. There was another land here. What has become of her isn't sure.
Sometimes I still think I can hear her call to me from over the mysts. Her name was avalon."

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 01-06-2014 00:59

Romano repeated her name "..avalon,.. the girl nation"
like being a female alone was enough to be magical.
He listened carefully to Arthurs words, though he still was a nameless stranger to him.
It didn't really matter, so was he, Romano thought. Just a random stranger drifting in the big wide blue.
He started to relax, laying his ever so worried head over his crossed arms and felt peacefull like he hadn't for what felt like centuries.
It was nice not to think about.. everything really.
Sometimes he thought he was better of dead.
He guessed some of his fellow shipmates thought the same, why else would they put him head down in a beerbarrel for minutes.
He still didn't get why being able to keep your breath for minutes would be handy for anyone, as the bastards mentioned.
He schrugged and forced away the events, like he always did.
Right now it was just like the old days. And this made him happy.

----------

England closed his eyes remnising.
"You are a good christian right? Probably catholic like that Spanish bastard though...However. Can you imagine a time in which there was no church? When I was young the world worked different for me. There was no heaven or hell. Not saying I didn't believe! Magic was everywhere, you had to believe. You were crazy if you didn't."
He opened his eyes to look at Romano, wondering if the boy was still following him.

-------------

Romano got a bit confused.
There had always been heaven and hell.
God must have made those right after Eve, had.. right? wait ehh..
he wasn't sure when exactly,.. it didn't say. Or maybe he'd forgot, cazzo.

"I.. I try to. B.but those drunk bastards stabbed our priest two weeks ago and I haven't confessed since." he looked quite scared bringing it up.

----------------------

England saw the confused look.
"Well, of course the christian faith was the one true way, even back then. People just didn't know it. Just like there are far-off countries to the east who still believe other things."
The small cross pressing against his chest suddenly felt heavy. He did believe in god did he? Somehow he could feel way to well that his people still danced around fires in midsummer, that they still did not go out when there were faeries about. It just seemed like christianity was added on top of their old beliefs.
"It was that long ago. She would live among us. I was always particulary fond of her, more than my brothers or so it seemed. However she was different already back then.
You see, she lived on an Island always shrouded in unpenetrable mysts. It was as if I was only able to reach her if she wanted me to. I would find her in a boat on the shore. Yet I've never ever been to that Island.
Still the times she spent teaching me are some of the happiest I can recal. She told me about those with green eyes. They see things different. Think about those with green eyes.
Lithuania for example, or miss Hungary... Do you know what I mean."

--------------

“hmn…” green eyes huh. “both Boss and Belgium have green eyes, nothing special about it”
Pfft, the pirate just wanted to impress him or something, being green eyed as well. Maybe he’d mention he had special powers or whatever and he should free him or.. whatever… shit… well Romano was not falling for such a cheap trick. Romano smirked “yeah really special aren’t you as well green-eyed - wonder. So special you wear the finest juwelery known to mankind… oh no sorry… that's a chain” he sat up “Y. you don’t see anything! you’re just as clueless as Esp..”
spain, yes. Actually his look had changed recently, into this scary penetrating way. It was even scarier than the crew beating him around. Romano didn’t even know what to call it. Maybe the pirate was true, maybe he could see threw Romano. Maybe he saw his very soul had turned black. Devils tried to test his faith. Terrorising him with dreams at night first and now even at day. It’s hard chopping tomato’s when you’re thinking about tits the whole fucking time, damnit.
“Stop it! You were going to tell me a story and all you do is judging me. I didn’t do nothing wrong to you, damnit you jerk. J..j..just know that one day you too will be judged.”
offcourse romano was completely off, England wasn’t judging him at all. The Italian youngster was perfectly capable to do that all by himself.

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 01-06-2014 01:01

England had expected the boy wouldn't buy the green eyes story. What he hadn't expected was the whole rant coming after it.
"Crickey! I didn't say nothing bloke. You've done nothing but being a good kid, how could I judge you?"
He wasn't wanting to let the insults slide. It did seem more important to make sure he didn't lose his only resource for food and water.
"Really I was just going to tell you some faerytale!"

-------------

“W. well you are scaring me with your bullshit and mean eyebrows. I want to be home again were I can eat and sleep as I used to. Everything is just awefull, ok. I just hope we sink and it’s all over.” He indeed looked like he could use some sleep. And despite the chubby cheeks he did look frail and needed some extra sandwiches. Countries his age needed extra investment and attention to grow and get self supporting. He looked like he lacked both.
Romano sighed and for some time thought about everything England had said until with renewed curiosity he came a bit closer and asked: “what’s a fairytale?”

-----------------

Englands expression softened.
"Yeah well, a ship like this is no place for a kid like you...Why are you here in the first place? This isn't even your war. I have buisness to settle with Spain, not with you. If you hate it here, you can just come down here to me. I'll tell you stories. As many as you want. However...I do wish this was over as well. I really want to be back in my own bed and eat some pudding and read a good book. However, I'm a grown up! So you won't hear me admitting it!"
He realised he'd just admitted it and chuckled. Somehow it was great to have Italia Romano with him. Another country to share this with. It made him a bit less desparate and scared.

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 01-06-2014 01:04

"really, can I come whenever I want? that's great. M. maybe we can escape together, heh?!"

He then thought about the keys and tried them on the lock that kept the pirate in place, none fit though. But it was worth to try.

"Cazzo, quess the bastard has it..."

why again was it a good idea to let loose a pirate? Well he looked friendly enough.

"You know, I'm not a little kid anymore." Romano said a bit irritated.

"Spain said I needed to come along so I could get tough.
He wants me to become his henchman but I refused
cause I don't want to be anything if that means I have to do stuff
and go fighting and get blood all over me.
At first he he got dissapointed saying i'm not cute anymore,
then he got really angry screaming at me and all
and now he just ignores me.
He says I will change my mind eventually, but I won't."

Pfff, no way in hell he was going to change his mind.

---------------------

England gasped a bit as Romano tried to free him. He really hadn't expected it. However when Romano explained how Spain had been acting he suddenly understood.
There was insanity in that man. England hated him for it but being his friend must be even more frightening than being his enemy.
"If only I was still on my ship. I could end this madness. I'd defeat the Spaniard and we could go home. I'll give you a personal ride!"
He meant to keep that promise. It wasn't like Romano would be able to get a key Spain was keeping. It was useless anyway

------------

"grazie" Romano replied with a little bit op hope in his eyes again for a better turn of things. "You know right..." he stressed his words with his hands
"if the sirena come to take us down at least us two will survive right?
Cause I'm not stupid and just plug mine ears so I won't get hypnotised
by their songs and You are not going anywhere how hard you try, ha ha!

-----------

England joined in the small game. He knew about mediterenean monsters and legends since studying the classics was concidered part of a boys education these days.
"Romano chap, I'd sail you past Scylla and charibdis if you need me to."
He then realised something. Wouldn't Spain start looking for his henchmen if the kid was completely gone without a trace?
"Hey, m-maybe you should come back tomorrow...Or later roday. I don't even know what time of the day it is anymore. I can't see the sky here. Yknow to avoid suspicion."

---------------------

Romano giggled a little till England told him it was best to leave.
He stared at the door for some time.
Yeah well he was not a kid anymore,
he knew he would have to get up eventually.
Didn't make it easier though, getting older made nothing easier so far.
"i s'pose" He said finally and closed his eyes to murmer a silent prayer to himself for comfort before he got up. "well then pirate,... ciao"
He took his shirt, which had dried a little, but not completely and put it on again. It was like putting back on reality and he hated it. Being down here with the pirate was like... he didn't know... just different.

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 01-06-2014 01:07

England nodded the kid goodbye.
A long time seemed to pass after that. He was completely bereft of his sense of time though.

However a new problem had been occupying his thoughts even more. He needed to piss. Usually prisoners were left within some sort of prison, with a bucket or something.
He on the other hand was thrown in a storage room, completely chained. He could barely move an inch...
He couldn't even go in the corner for he couldn't move. It also didn't seem like someone would come to tend him soon. Spain was leaving him down here to rot. What should he do? He couldn't go in his pants...it was just...to much of a humiliation.
Still he had inhaled a lot of water when almost drowning and Romano had given him a drink as well. If this would take long he wouldn't even have a choise. He'd piss himself.
It was probably all Spains plan. He'd humiliate him like this.

He could ask the kid for help. It was almost unimaginable, but it was just a little less terrible than pissing himself. In the meantime he just sat still with his tighs pressed closed.

------------------

It had allready turned pitch dark in the cabin. The moon shone brilliantly and the stars also but because of the junk it hardly gave much detailed information about the surroundings inside of it. The ship made shrieking noises as it danced on the waves. It must be windy, might get to be a stormy night,.. the air felt thick as well.
Sometimes people passed threw the door laughing and talking, in words strange to England. It seemed nobody knew he was down there.
Then softly the door opened returning the boy to England.
He carefully sat down beside him, crept close against him, saying absolutely nothing.

----------------

England woke from an uncomfortable shallow sleep with a start. "Romano?"
He saw the boy had gotten close to him it looked so sweet. Maybe he should let him fall asleep like this.
well...there was still his humiliating problem. If he'd go to sleep like this...they'd both get covered in piss and that just wasn't an option.
"Ah, I uhm...hey. Did you hold up?"

----------------

Romano coughed a little
"huh,.. oh right. I didn't really got to make you anything. sorry. "

he sounded like he was about to cry. Even though big boys don't cry.

.. did get some bread though,... just a bit."

He stood up and moved the junk a little more from the window so they could see the stars.
"the stars tell you where you are, right?... there's more ships coming, might get nasty tomorrow or the day after, they say"

----------------

England couldn't really focus on what Romano was saying it was driving him crazy by now.
He was happy with the bread, and the opening that would gave him back day and night but he needed to relieve himself...now.
"Romano, you need to help me."
He didn't look at the kid on purpose.
"I need to-"
Oh wow this was even more embarassing than he'd ever imagined.
"I need to piss real bad. Yet I'm tied up in such ways I can't even-..."
He was bright red and looked dead unhappy.
"Please help me."

---------

Romano shoved away from England "Like hell, I'm not.."
He thought about it shrugged it off, thought about it covered his eyes, turning all red
"this is uncalled for, what do you want me to?!... How do I,...ehl gross" he walked around a bit thinking out loud
"ahh cazzo, what am i suppose to do...damn... I hate my life"
he started rambling on and on in italian trying to figure out what jhesus would do in his place until he figured...
"i can get you... a bucket?" Yes one thing at a time.
He hurried to get one
"Allright got it,... I ehh... now what do we do?"

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 01-06-2014 01:09

Arthur was just as miserably as Romano about this. His face was beet red and it was that he couldn't cover it because his hands were tied, otherwise he'd definitely do it.
First he was scared the kid would refuse and leave him to his problem but in the end...he got him a bucket.
"Ah- uhm my hands are tied, that's the biggest problem..." He looked at Romano desperately as he sat on his knees in front of the bucket.
He hoped the kid would figure it out, he hoped he didn't need to say out loud he had to open his breeches and...

---------

Romano nodded "yes, that seems to be the major problem"
Ah laim, he couldn't just let the guy piss himself could he?
"I.. I'm not sure w. whether i go to hell if i do... or don't... anymore..."
He came a bit closer still scared. "Allright,.. allright, just don't look okay"

He unbuttoned Englands pants... and actually hold it for him.
tighly pressing his eyes close. "b. be quick about it damnit"
Romano tried to think off something else,..wtf what else was there to think about.. girls...
no that's a stupid idea right now.. food , oh holding someone elses *** get's you hungry.
"fuck, Mary mother of christ, fuck fuck fuck... you goddamned me to hell"

-----------------

England wasn't to fond of the entire situation but he had no choice! Romano wasn't going to make this easy on him but he was to desperate for it to be a problem.
He took a deep breath. as he blew it out, it started to come out.
Some of it didn't go neatly into the bucket but ended up next to it. It was kinda impossible to get it straight if both of them were refusing to look at the whole ordeal.
He let out a little groan as he was done. Oh that felt so good actually.
"O-ok...Done."

-------------

The boy tucked it all in place again and acted like nothing had happened. He shoved the bucket into the corner and cleaned the floor a bit with some old rags and tossed those next to it.

He then sat down again, a little apart from england however and carefully glanced at him. The light now fell on his face revealing an expressionless look and some ugly bruises.
Romano tried to get back on speaking terms with the pirate.
"ughum... What does your sister look like?... Do you have brothers as well?"

----------

England had at first decided to be a humiliated pile of human, but when Romano spoke to him again he figured he should get over it as well. If a little boy could do it so could he.
"Sister? Oh wait...You mean Ireland right? She's not related to me. She's also much older. She simply lives next to me. As for looks, perhaps not really what you were hoping for. She has copper coloured hair, a white skin and freckles everywhere! Green eyes, and she always looks a bit distant, dreamy."
He realised Romano had also asked about his brothers.
"but my brothers...hehe...fodder for the gallows they are, worthless lowly- oh well. They bullied me to no end, still do. They're harsh and unkind and-"
A deep frown appeared on Englands face, much different from when he had described Ireland. You could see on his face he was doing effort biting back curses.

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 01-06-2014 01:12

"Owh... I thought Avalon was a sister to you.
The way you spoke about her.
Ireland sounds nice, freckles are nice. It's like having stars all over,
bit mysterious maybe that's why she's a bit unearthly right?

To bad your brothers are all jerks.
I don't have any sisters either.
I do have a younger brother who is a bit of a sissy"

he giggles

"But, we don't like to pick fights really.
We do argue a lot about a lot of things.
But now I haven't seen him for like ages I wish he was with me again.
And then when he is I wish he wasn't..."

funny actually, why did it always had to be like that.
He wondered if Veneciano ever thought about it, probably not.

"My brother is kind, but a bit... stupid.
I think he might got dropped on his head when he was a kid or something."

he thought for a while.

"Well it doesn't really matter anymore does it,
when those british bastards blow us all to hell within two days."

The boy still hadn't got a clue. He only knew the british from the stories,
evil pillagers raping girls and eating infants, nasty looking drooling damned maniacs.
God, he just hoped he never had to face any of those.

--------------

"Ai- a bit kinder on my people!"
England reprimanded the kid. Shees- you would think he'd know better than to insult the british in front of their very country.
England shook his head sadly.
"I would've wished avalon was my sister. She isn't though, she's something very special. For even if she's a country, her inhabitants aren't normal humans! that makes her herself also a bit...even less human than you and me! That's why, she was able to- to vanish."
England looked sad. Yet the way he had said the word vanish was clouded with such mystery it was clear he didn't mean 'perish' in the way Ancient Rome had done.

-------------

Romano listened to the pirate carefully and felt the sadness around him talking about Avalon. At least grandpa was in heaven, he was sure about it.

Romano thought England was just making a joke when he said those things about his people. The boy snickered a bit.

"You're no Britain, you don't even look like him.
Make fun all you want but if he does come on board we are better of dead.
You know, he's a warlock and he bades in blood and all. it's true!
Because of it his eyes glow in the dark, like a wolf!
... and he has teeth like this big and really strong jaws which he uses to devour infants. It's true!...
everybody knows that.
You won't believe what Jose has seen with his very own eyes
and the rest of the crew all know the stories."

Romano lectured the pirate with his knowledge, his truth. It wasn't funny at all.
England was the kind of thing parents told their kids about to keep them in control.
Don't you climb that tree or the english will come and get you.

"Pff, you think the Spanish are scary,..
you know, it's nothing compared to Britain.
Even Spain is scared of him, it's true!"