If it weren't for these chains (romano / england broship)

The 18 Boy / Boy section where you can add your guy on guy related love. 18 Boy / Boy includes sexual themes with a homosexual couple. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 01-06-2014 15:44

England thanked them all for the food and left with Romano. So he had taken on the human name of 'Vargas'? Why did that sound so familiar? He couldn't think of anything and just walked out with Romano.
They found a nice place under the shade of a date-palm. England felt so tired, his entire body still ached from the war.
"Romano, did you hear about what happened to France? I saw him with my own eyes...I had to promise a dying man he'd be allright. I tried to save his home, but we saw it getting burnt down. Now Germany is parading around Paris like he owns the place."
Englands face had become an angry scowl.
"I need your help."
Somehow he looked desperate and scared.
"Bad things are happening, please become the leader of the resistance please! Your brother doesn't need to know, I'll bring you as many provisions as I can, I'll bring radios and typewriters! I need to know Italy doesn't fully agree with Germany... Musolini and your brother invaded you right? I heard they forced you!"
In a last desperate attempt he grabbed the others hand.
"Organise it in secret, you're good at doing that. Please...I don't want to hate you."

-----------

Romano lay down against the tree and made himself a good spot to fall asleep, when England started ranting.
"England...ssss... Yes I've heard about France, I really sorry but everything will be fine.... it hurts yes, but he'll live."
England grabbed his hand, he was shaking.
Romano pulled England down laying against him
"Ssss... I will help. But let me get this straight I was not invaded by anyone.. you hear me. Not by no german not by my brother. I'm not forced doing anything. I became axis, yes. I promised my brother to be one nation, ONE. that's hard enough as it is. I promised allright... Please don't hate me. But I tell you this Italia doesn't fully agree, there are rebels, both north as south. Bits of me are allready dying for your cause. Please come rest a little. Aren't you tired, I know I am."
Romano cuddled up against England.

-----------------
[ only... he kinda did get invaded : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/March_on_Rome but I won't nag]
Romanos words just washed over England, so there was a resistance, there was hope. The very fact that Romano had released him meant a lot. He didn't answer anything but held onto Romano tight.
he had been meaning to just go to sleep, but before he knew it he was crying. Heavy shocks going trough his shoulders, his face buried in Romanos shoulder.

------------------
(didn't know that but hey it's not like romano is going to admit he got beat up by his little brother and his stupid potatolover anyway, right?)
"Hey, hey soldier... just let it all out. It's ok, we shared enough so you don't have to be embarashed for nothing with me allright... except for when i beat you playing ball, but that's indefinetable.. so you might want to cry about that as well, while your at it, right?"
He gave him a manly hug.
"I missed you a lot, you know that. You're the only one i can really talk to"

-----------

England tried hard to get himself together again. He wiped his face with his sleeve, smearing some snot on it. god France was right, I'm really unatractive when I cry, he thought.
"I already know I suck at football...but I like it." His voice was still quivering but he hoped that if he just joined the joke he'd get his composure back faster.
"Romano...I- I missed you to damnit. Being an island sucks sometimes. People forget about you if you don't share borders. It's damn lonely from time to time. Also, I missed you because of you. Because of who you are."
Good thing he stopped crying. Otherwise this would be the most sissy thing he'd ever said.
Exept maybe the poems he'd write when he couldn't sleep at night, but hey, those weren't said aloud so that didn't count! Even if some were really sappy and about love. ... Not for a certain country he absolutely despised.
Main: quess that's Romano, for now.
OC: Sicilia, quite a bastard (love him)
Likes: north italy, spain, america, netherlands... scared to get a list as long as yuria's (halp?!)

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 01-06-2014 15:47

When England said those nice things about him his voice slightly shifted. "D. don't say that.. damnit. y. your making me have emotions and stuff.. I don't want that, I want to be 'cool'* like you." Romano shifted until he was settled best for sleeping "i am going to sleep now. cause you are boring" he hold Englands hand tight like he was afraid he'd leave again.

cool* may be any populair word coming from the US round the 40's.

--------------

A bitter line apeared around Englands mouth. He just closed his eyes. He and Romano were alike exactly because of this. Romano was already like him, he didn't like to show weakness, he thought that if he acted like problems didn't exist they'd eventualy go away.
"Yeah, I'm a boring old man...you're right." He mumbled softly. However he held onto the boys hand like it would change everything, like it was his long-sought holy grail.
"Sleepwell."
He buried his nose in the others sweet smelling hair. He was reminded of that other time they slept like this. Only that now, he was much more comfortable.

----------

Romano drifted off to dreamland within minutes. Acting as manly and tough as possible at day, when sleeping all left was a rather boyish italian. Even his snoring was cute, very soft, but there nonetheless. Everything was silent this time of day. Most of the italian troops were asleep, only a unlucky few stood on the look-out in case of enemy attack. This never happend though and the soldiers took their task less serious every day.
England noticed that for once his mind was at peace, for once he didn't dream of dying soldiers, of mustard gas and of trenches...
He also didn't dream about this new war. His dreams were peacefull, like they were back in the day...back in the day.
He dreamed he was stuck inside some odd museum and was riding the back of a large fantasy creature and had to avoid crashing into things. Everything had a strange sense of purpose, adrenaline and meaning, while in the end he realised this hadn't made much sense.
Those were the best kind of dreams.
When he felt he was going to wake up he didn't want to at all, but a pain in his back made him wake up. He noticed in a very groggy state that it was the hard tree bark, after a while his back had started to protest.
He noticed the sun had gone down and it was rather chilly and he really wanted a warm bed.
Romano was still sleeping with him. He'd feel bad about waking the other up but he also wanted to move.
"Psst, Romano. Can we move to a bed?" he asked very softly, his voice still thick from sleep.
Likes: north italy, spain, america, netherlands... scared to get a list as long as yuria's (halp?!)

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 01-06-2014 15:52

Romano woke up looking a bit grumpy first then smiled at England. He looked around by his surprise it was already getting dark. Guess they needed the sleep, but in these regions it turned cold quickly, also small beasts could easily crawl into you boots up here, snakes and such. And Romano didn't like the thought of things crawling over him.

"Right" Romano said as he stood up. "This way" he yawned as he guided England to the Italian barracks with a sleepy trot. "It's just a simple room, nothing like my home really." Romano apologized as he opened the door.
It was indeed not big, but seemingly large for soldier standards. A simple desk, a broad bed with clean linens and a large locker.
Roma opened this locker taking out a spare cushion for England and an extra blanket. The inside of his locker was walled with pictures of girls, from top to bottom not a cm to be wasted. Beautifully drawn colourfull pictures of busty blondes, more blondes... sorry just blondes. The italian loved the american dream.
"Hey England, check this out!"
he tossed him one of his trophees, a white basic bra.
"that's Belgiums." he left out he stole it from her drying line.

-------------

England sat on the bed groggily. Sure they would fit together, he didn't think much of it anyways. He caught the pillow, but the next object flung to him made him splutter and get red in the face.
"Belgiums?"
His voice cracked a little and he stared at the thing, realising he actually knew the girl it was supossed to be on. Romano was clearly a pubescent boy but- he had never been good at dealing with this kind of thing himself. There was a reason why he was so puritan back in the day.
Most of the time he wished sex didn't exist...But that didn't change that he wanted it very badly, and perhaps was even worse than France.
Though those were secrets one kept locked away far, far away.
"R-romano...this is, ah."
He was complerely burning up now. Also there was another question burning trough his mind. 'Did Romano and Belgium-'
He dared not ask.

----------

"Uhuh I know right! those are some wonderfull cushions to fall asleep on, heheh"
Romano sat beside England and took the thing from him to shamelessly put it in his face to inhale its scent.
"Somehow, I never dreamed hers to be... this white. But there it is...
She's so nice.
Occhio scuro e cappello biondo é il piu’ bello del mondo.
And those legs, damn.
My fratello likes skinny girls better.
How bout you and what do you favor tits or ass?"

meanwhile he put one of the elastic bands behind his thumb a pulled it back, then shot the bra like a catapult threw the room onto his desk.

"pfff...incoming,..haha.
Are you okay like this or would you like a shirt to sleep in.
We kinda sleep without, but I heard you wear pyjama's like Neth does.
I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable or anything."

----------

England just sat there with a red face.
"Well...I like..."
Come on brains, think something else then 'males'. He used to be straight once, right?
He liked Belgium, but somehow, she wasn't really the type of girl he'd go crazy for.
"I suppose I like-"
Come on England focus, when dancing around a beltane fire what is the best you hope for.
"I like long curls, blown by the wind, fiery eyes and gaunt legs, like a female deer, like a wild thing."
His words were mere whispers. It wasn't the type he was supposed to like, he was supposed to like petite dolls, that was the image his society favoured. But in his heart, he still loved the wild creatures that once inhabitet his isle.
Even more so, there was a difference between the girl you'd marry and the girl you'd- do things with.
"I'll sleep without a shirt- Africa is just to warm, I'm not used to these temperatures."

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 01-06-2014 15:57

Romano laughed
"Wild things huh... aren't sheep domestic animals, England? Haha,.. no it's just a joke don't mind me... hey, if you don't like girls or are a bit frigit it's ok. Antonio doesn't really like them either. I'm just a lady-man you know, even as a kid I stared myself blind at them. It's in my nature. I thought it would be nice to talk about it, like men do, you know. Like friends do bragging and stuff. Men I had this pile of questions for you when i was a kid you won't believe. But i figured out most myself anyways."
Romano undressed himself except for his sand coloured army boxers.
"You know, actually my first girl was French, isn't that funny?"

---------

England gave Romano a playfull shove.
"I don't hump sheep damnit!"
He folded his arms and looked cross.
"And I'm not into males as well."
Truth was, he just found it hard to talk like this. He kid of wanted, he wanted it to be like Romano said, just two guys bragging together and the like. But it was rather hard because he didn't have much to brag about. Nor did he have too many fantasies, because, in his heart he was a romanticist.
He found it hard to describe a girl without falling back to shakespearean descriptions.
He casually undressed up to his shortsand sighed softly.
"Don't mind me, I'm just a bit of a puritan. I do want to talk, just need to-I need some time to be able to do it. Just tell me about the french girl. I'll be good listening."

-------------

Romano nodded "Ehm well she was really nice, really nice. Actually it wasn't that long after we first met. I'd been saving my pay for months and I remember being like super nervous and stuff,.. kinda cute. She had long golden locks, bleached, but I didn't mind. Her skin was really soft and she smiled at me the whole time. She found me cute, i guess I was something else than the rest of her clientele. She had little moles all over her body, like stars and she smelled a bit of lavender. Some may say it's not that a big deal. But to me it was. And I'm glad she wasn't a nation and just an ordinary girl, like girls come and go, you know. I really felt I changed there and then. I felt..."
he thought for a while
"something like... for the first time I waste my energy and invest in the things I find important for myself and myself only and with a bit of diplomacy and gold I got what I needed and the other didn't think wrong of my selfish ways at all. Ofcourse Spain was furious when he heard. But, actually.. that only made it better"

-----------------

England picked up some words that didn't belong in the story of a first love 'clientele' 'saving his pay' 'diplomacy and gold'. Oh...He'd spent the night with a harlot then. That was his first? Oh well... The way he spoke of her made it sound like a schoolboy in love. That was a good thing he supposed.
England leaned against the wall still holding the pillow tight.
"Should I tell about my first time as well then? I suppose I should. Usually, I stay away from humans. I don't want them as my partners, I know myself, I'd fall in love and have to watch how they slowely turn old and die while I stay the same. No my heart wouldn't be able to bear that. My first time however was- well something like a mortal girl.
It was long ago. Before the armada. It was before the roses war as well. Rome had invaded my lands, slain my father. I was supposed to rule the lands from then on. I was supposed to become a man.
Now I was supposed to be christian as well, but you couldn't become a man without participating in the ancient rites. Besides, I was raised with those rites, it was the belief of my father. Not meaning to be mean to your granddad but at that moment in time I didn't really like him and his christianity. I think you can understand.
It was at the beltane feast, I was chosen from a lot of young boys, chosen by the gods. I had triumphed in the hunt, slain the stag and become the impersonation of the horned god. The protector of the forest, the lord of nature, the hunt and the wild things. I was given a young priestes who would be the goddess of the moon. Standing for mystery and wisdom. We drank and danced round blazing fires and later- I- I had her in a special tent they put out for us and- ahem that way the god and goddes would be one again and the rite would be done and I was a man. I didn't see her again. We weren't meant to stay together, we were chosen just for that one night."

England noticed he'd gotten carried away and suddenly fell a large awkward silence form.

------------

Romano listened intruiged to Englands story.

"you don't have to excuse for not liking Rome, he was brutal, I know that. But he had many Gods too before he became Christian. And the feast you descripe he had lot's of those. If you ever have one of those feasts again you must call me. I'll bring the best wine. Wow, I wish it were like that for all of us. At least you grew up in a time were it's understood you change and get needs and have to make.. that change, to become a man. My time was really confusing. I'd spend more time confessing than living my life. Perhaps that's why I indulge in it so badly, guess i'm fucked up for life." he thought about something his fratello mentioned the other day: He had said Germany has girls for all the young boys to make the change before they are sent to fight, it's all payd for even. But the girls couldn't be german, they used girls from abroad for that purpose, italian girls... why so it was allright to use italians but not germans for they needed to be intact? wtf?

"Wow.. I never thought about things like that... falling in love with a mortal yes that would be awefull wouldn't it... t. that's sad man. I never think about things like that. I guess I.. I never have been that in love with nobody really. England, how's it really like to be like that, how do you know for sure it's the real thing? Do you know?"

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 01-06-2014 16:00

Romano didn't strike England as 'fucked up for life'. In fact he was one of the healthiest young man he'd seen in his whole life. Healthy heterosexual interest in girls, honest, good kid. With the right motivation Romano could do whatever he wanted. Somehow he was the kind of kid for whom you'd wish a long and uneventfull but happy life. Like maybe a tomato farmer. Yes something like that.
Something in which there is bliss and ignorance.
"I know I'm not supposed to anymore but- my people never really learned. The old ways are still alive so- I suppose beltane feasts also still happen. Perhaps without the stag hunt and perhaps a bit more hygienic..." He laughed softly. He never told other nations how high he valued his magic. It was part of his identity and even though he was a proud christian he'd never let it go, not for all of heaven. Life without magic, without his faeries, it just seemed pointless.
"Romano. You're asking me what love is? Well, I suppose you do have people you love, who you care for? Being in love isn't much different. Only it's, well, if you love your familly it's like a constant flame, like a fireplace, comfortable and always softly burning. You can easilly forget about it but it's always there. Being in love is more like a bonfire, it's one really warm and heavy blaze, but it's more fleeting and lasts shorter. Unless, it steadies and becomes a constant flame. But those flames are special because they are unpredictable, either they flare up in new bursts of passion or they die out."
England had givin a rather clear explaination but his own face looked very confused. As if he'd just confused himself to no end. Truth was, he'd never understood love himself, but now that he was explaining it, it suddenly made sense.

---------------

"Hmn, I guess I owe it to myself then cause I always seem to push people away from me. I'd rather have myself kick at the flames then wait for the other put it out. People forget about me all the time so i guess i don't have a constant flame. There are some I can't imagine a life without, does that count? I'm sure if someone would make me feel me more equal I'd put another log on it."
If only Spain would stop seeing him as his boy and let their relationship mature they could be something together. Romano got tired of their overdue roles, he wanted to have a say in things at well. And he longued to.. you know... change positions, but he was scared to get laughed at.
"E. england, c can i ask you something personal. H. has one of your loves ever hmn.. like took control instead of you."
he couldn't think of england being any other than the one topping in his relationships. "L. like you shift roles.. do you understand. Do you think it's alright to do. O. or should the oldest and strongest always be like the alpha. God, i can't believe i'm asking but I can't find the answer anywhere." he turned really red and already regret what he just said. He wanted to dig himself six feet under. "f. forget about it it's stupid anyway. The wine must make me talk stupid, damit. We really should go back to sleep anyways."
My God, i miss that fool so much. Romano thought to himself. I wish i was back with him plucking tomatoes, laying in the grass together and stuff. The thought made him sad. It seemed like ages ago.

----------------

England wanted to say something more about how love and fire could hurt. How most people seemed to hate him anyways... But then the kid suddenly asked something- about- making love! Damnit! If he was mentioning what he thought he was... England felt his own cheeks heating up.
What was he supposed to answer? That he barely had any lovers? The only one with whom he ended up in bed from time to time was- oh god why, France.
He recognised what Romano had said about pushing people away, he supposed that was the issue here as well.
He had spent years and years in isolation. The only contact he had from time to time was France.
True, he had a short but immense crush on Japan. However they had never done more than kiss. He couldn't imagine something as vulgar as sex with someone as serene as Japan.
Actually he hated sex...maybe that's why he only did it with France. Because adding two things that you hate but have to learn to live with doesn't really matter. He often tried to live without, but that always ended up to his frustrations getting out in a real weird way.
Usually his solution was doing it to himself. But even that left him with lonelyness and self hatred. That wasn't so much different from doing it with France, but at least doing it with a real person was a bit less lonely.
"I- ok... Since we're confessing things anyway. I don't do it that much...If so it's with France. And in that case yes we switch. Because hell I'm not his underling! L-lets blame it on the wine yes. Let's just tell each other everything and blame it on the wine..."
It seemed like the perfect idea.
"I live quite isolated on my island. Unlike the mainland of Europe I don't share any borders and stuff. Only with my brother who hates me, and On the other side of the ocean is France who also hates me...but in a different way."

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 01-06-2014 16:04

"Ahh that's cute and really romantic, that you let him play boss sometimes. Francis is so lucky you are such a gentleman. I thought I was sick in the head for dreaming about it. It's a relief to hear I'm not the only one. I, I never really done it to someone, except girls you see. C. cause I want to keep it for some special nation for when I'm sure it's the real thing."
romano sighes
"I don't do it that much either, you know.
I used to, like, get down trice a day at most."

depending how sore he got from the time before
"But now I haven't for months and it makes me think about it a lot.
There are several who tried to get into my pants among them the most persistent France, Prussia and that Turk, but Spain told them to fuck off. Now that retarded brother of mine gets all mushy on me from time to time. And actually I'm glad when Doitsu comes around to fuck 'm senseless, so I can have a bit of sleep at night. Now that idiot has this really crazy fantasy of me to join in. Over my rotting corpse, i'm not sharing beds with no german ever. That's disgusting!"

------------

England sat and wondered where Romano had gotten the idea that he was usually the dominant one. Did the kid not realise France was older than him, larger in physique and more sexually forward?
If the other would come on to him...He often ended up to submit. The fact they were versatile was becasue of his terrible temper and sometimes he wouldn't take it.
However, he wasn't going to change the image Romano had. However...when the boy started to speak of his sexual endeavours he became more and more amazed. Thrice a day... All those people where after him... Now both Germany and his brother...
Maybe they weren't alike at all. If that many people were after him, he would push them away himself. He was just damn lonely and the fact he saw any action at all was due to him being desperate.
"Oh... Doesn't sound nice..."
Come on England! Keep your composure! Don't show that you're fucking jealous!
Part of him could only dream of so much attention and adoration.
"No one ever comes after me... Not even France, most of the time."
Something sad had come over him now.

----------

"really, well it's not that they like me at all or anything, it's just my land they're after. I'm not good for anything but farming really, I guess.
They see me and just want to plough me, even as a kid they wouldn't leave me alone.
S. so be glad really. It's far better to have one who cares than a dozen who just want their ways with you and leave you all sore with regrets and all.

Really? Francis is always telling how much he... adores.. you, to the point we get tired hearing about it. I can't think why the others don't come after you, you are clever and tough and quite attractive as well. Maybe they'll come when stupid fucks get out off fashion."

Romano grabbed himself a cushion
"Unless... You are my colony, Yarr! take that you old pirate!"
he smashed the pillow towards him.

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 01-06-2014 16:09

England understood what the other was saying...He wished he could tell the kid it wasn't true, but they both knew the world was harsh and unforgiving. It was true, France probably just wanted a pretty boy in his bed, some lands to use as he pleased.
Yet for England he couldn't help but feel that even though he'd never want to be that to France, he did feel jealous that France didn't think he was as beautifull.
Then Romano started to compliment him.
That had seriously never happened before. Another nation complimenting him. He didn't remember when it last happened anyways.
He didn't really know how to take it, he got a bit red and was searching for notes of dishonesty in the boys voice. When he found none, he was almost gratefull for the pillow hitting him square in the face!
At least he knew how to deal with a fight!
Even if it was a play fight, using pillows. Or one pillow. England took the pillow and smirked.
"Ooohhh you challenged the wrong pirate! I'll sink your armada!" With a chuckle he dived onto the other tickeling him, he just hoped the kid was ticklish.

--------------

Romano wasn't ticklish overall, but at some points at his sides England was making him sqeek about two octaves higher. And Romano tried to fight Arthur off of him.
"wha ha...hi stop it you bastard!.. I.. I give up... have merci on me"
but as soon as England stopped the tickling he started hitting again.
He was a mean tricker.
"you are going down, grandpa brit!
I'll make you regret you ever set foot here"

Romano didn't hit to hurt Arthur it was more a test of might, rather gently searching for the edge like brothers would.
"Once I'm done with you, you can get your teeth fixed in London,
paying in lire!"

--------------

"No way you little codfish!"

England pushed back and easilly wrestled Romano down again.
"You call that giving up? You're not very good at it. And here I was thinking Italians were..."
He grinned and decided not to fight anymore, just keep the other pinned down. Had he been his brother, Scotland, he'd now threaten to drop spit on the others face...but he hated his brother, and he hated when he did that. Especially because the other would often drop it.
He didn't want Romano to hate him, and it was gross... But he wasn't sure what else to do with his sudden victory. So he did nothing.

------------

Romano tried to wrestle himself loose grumbling
"You lousy cheat!" it's hard to get grip with sweaty hands
"can't use magic, damn you!" he began to realise he was no match for the brit
"bastard! I swear i'm gonna.." any ideas? "...do something!"
he took a deep breath laying still. This was totally unkewl
"I demand a re-math, eyebrows."

-----------

England laughed loud.
"I'm not using magic! I'm not even using half of my power! So let's say, we start of this fight with you surrendering again?"
He let go of Romano's arms, but used the opportunity to attack his sides again. Yet he was sure the other would free himself rather fast now that his hands were occupied with tickling and poking.

--------

"Qiaaa... s. stop it damni.. hi hi ghihi" with a sudden outburst he pushed England harsh from the bed. He leaned over the side with his head with a hint of a worried expression. But as soon he saw England was alright started fighting him again jumped onto him and tried tickling Arthur in his turn.
England did his best to look unimpressed.
"Did you really thinkg I'd tickle you if I was- was- kgggggm" He let out a weird snorting noise trying to hold back a laugh.
"Ticklish myself?"
He couldn't keep a straight face anylonger. Somehow Romano's tickling was different from his brothers, less rough and more,,,tickly.
"Gaaah! Oh ahahaha, oh god that's pfff-"
He strugled some more when suddenly- a sharp pain-
"Ah! Ow! R-Romano stop."
He shot up, clutching his side. Damn, he'd forgot about that.
"hnng-"

-----------

Romano let go immediately
"S. sorry what did I do?" he waited for England to get better.
"Are you really hurt? I. I didn't mean to" he looked sorry than he started smiling again
"B. but I did won, r. right?... like a boss!
C. come sleep. You can pick any side, alright?"

England looked to the ground and sighed softly. He quietly lifted up his shirt, showing a huge, weird looking bruise.
"Wasn't you...F-fighting with Germany isn't easy on me..."
He quickly put the shirt down and crawled into the bed.
He tried to shake of the memory of his defeat on Frances territory. He claimed the side near the wall, because he knew he'd fall out otherwise.
He didn't dwell on the subject and tried to smile again.

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 01-06-2014 16:11

Romano nodded feeling a bit sorry he was on the side that seemed to hurt England so. He got in as well and tuck Arthur in. To him that wasn't so weird, he did so for his brother all the time. He turned out the light and just lay on his pillow looking at England for a while.
"Y. you know England. We need some sort of secret word, s. so I can radio you when things go bad. If I can warn you in advance you can brace yourself for impact. I'm sure London can take it, but still. B. but you don't need to worry about that just yet. It would take them many months more to prepare. I know right, my brother told me. I won't let you fall England."

-------------

England felt how his eyelids got heavy as soon as he laid down. First he started a bit when Romano tucked him in.
He was unfamiliar with the gesture... His older brothers never took care of him like that. No one ever did. Maybe in a very distant past... When he realised however what the other was doing he smiled content.
Romano was appearently used to being the older brother.
"Secret word...Yes good idea. How about- uhm, 'Africa' I think we're the only ones who know what that means"
His voice was a low mumble. He clearly wasn't thinking much about the war and more about sleeping. He barely registered the valuable information. Germany was going for London, he needed to prepare himself...He'd only have a few months time...He shook himself awake again, this was important damnit.

---------------

"si, we'll stay with that." he smiled seeing England fight his sleep, he didn't need to do that.

"Matthew, Mark, Luke and John, Bless the bed that I lie on. The are four corners to my bed, Four angels round my head, One to watch, and one to pray, And two to bear my soul away. Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep. If I should die before I wake, I pray the Lord my soul to take."

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 01-06-2014 16:14

The next morning Romano had kicked of his blankets and lay happily snoring his arms wrapped around the britton his hands resting somewhere underneath Arthurs shirt. There was a knock on the door but Romano slept right threw.
England was half asleep and comfortably playing with the others sleeve when a sharp knock on the door made him snap awake.
He was confused at first, where was he? What happened. Yet in a matter of seconds things came back to him.
Woah, whoever was at the door couldn't come in and see them like this! They would think- hell, what would they even think?
He thought he wouldn't have enough time to propperly wake and warn Romano so he just leaped from the bed and went for the first hiding spot he saw: The others locker. Somehow it was exactly tall enough and barely broad enough...
Soon he found himself stuffed between pressed shirts and the pictures of American blondines tickled his arm. Holding his breath with pounding heart he could watch trough a slight crack of the door.

-----------

Another knock before the door carefully opened and someone entered.
"Lovi, you awake?" it was a really gentle voice, almost like a whisper.
Romano with a annoyed groan almost instinctly threw a cushion at him
"Beat it, bastard"
"Ehhh. ouch.. Lo-vi-no that hurts" some fast italian whining followed
"But I. I. brought you messages"
"fine whatever, leave them on the desk"
A heavy sigh. "W. well I'm not leaving before you greet me nicely"
"Ughh... ciao ciao, fratello mio arrivederci... now leave!"
Romano got up giving his stupid ass brother a vile look only then it hit him...
E. England.. he was gone.

Veneciano just opened one of his letters out of curiocity and started reading it.
"It's from Toni"
It took Romano just one jump out of bed and three passes
to snatch it out off the delicate fingers of his brother.

"It...It's not"
Romano said rather dissapointed as he looked himself
"Got you! that's for being so mean to me.
You must get lonely in here, huh?
I . I can tell, you can't hide nothing for me, you know.
You sleep with two pillows Now?!
one extra for snuggling and humping.
W. well you don't have to anymore, see I'm here for you.
And I know just what you need."

"S. shut up!"

Romano was pushed rather harsh onto the locker closing the doors shut.

"No YOU shut up"
Feli warned him as he started touching him teasingly.

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 01-06-2014 16:17

England recognised the voice as Northern Italy. Thank god he hid! That kid would rat him out to Germany within the blink of an eye.
He hoped Romano would chase his brother away fast so he could get out of this damned locker.
Yesterday, when they slept under that date-palm, he hadn't realised at all that he was in enemy territory. He had actually felt safer than he had in a long long time.
Now the war got close again. North Italy, meant Germany, and Germany meant danger.
His heart started beating fast, wasn't he breathing to loud? Would they find him out? He intensely followed the conversation between the two boys, when...
"You sleep with two pillows Now?!"
Shit, the pillows, he forgot the pillow! They would be found out!
"one extra for snuggling and humping."
oh. Well, that's one way to explain it. Where was this kid going?
"W. well you don't have to anymore, see I'm here for you.
And I know just what you need."

Oh god. That was so wrong! Why? Wait- Romano had mentioned this the night before he said his brother was going after him.
It probably had to do with the unification. Shame coloured his cheeks when he recalled a night spent with his own brothers upon unification as the united kingdom... It was neccesairy so they could go back to properly hating each other again. Worst thing was it was one of the best nights he'd had up till now.
He got sharply shaken out of his thoughts when Romano was shoved against the locker. The thing shook and it took all his self control not to let out a yelp. He could no longer see what was going on but he suspected that was for the better.

------------

“ouch, that hurt, stupid jerk. Have you been working out” “veh, you can tell?” “pff h. hardly” “liar, the only thing ‘hardly’ is you, fratello.” Feli giggled “tsss n. not….gya!! d.don’t nasty little curlpuller..n. ah” “want more?” “ohh-ah … no, damn you bastard” “Ahh, si shout all you want, A little rougher maybe.. like this” a deep moan “such a slut, you’ve always been the underdog, not just geographically” sound of a belt loosening “no wait” ”hmn?” “I don’t want to rush. Tonight lets have dinner together. ” “I. I promised D. Doitsu” “so, invite him” “r.really?” “the guy has got to eat” “he also needs to sleep somewhere” it was deadsilent until Romano spoke softly. “I. I guess with an extra matrass” ”and wine” “si. Bring some” Veneciano kissed his lips passionately and pressed his uniform glad body close to the half naked one of his elder brother. Then, with a sigh, let his brother loose speaking of lustfull promises in his native tongue and left excited and whistling.
As soon as Feli had left Romano rushed to check under the bed and out side the window, after that slung open the locker. “Hell, you scared the shit out off me, I thought you left! We gotta go, NOW, I beg you make me your prisoner please?!” His cheeks had all flushed and the boy tried to deny his halfhard member because he truly was scared to get nailed by Deutchland, even though Feli had said so many times he wanted Doitsu just to watch and get frustrated by it. Feli wanted to control him completely. He commanded and decided whether Doitsu was allowed pleasure, or not.