If it weren't for these chains (romano / england broship)

The 18 Boy / Boy section where you can add your guy on guy related love. 18 Boy / Boy includes sexual themes with a homosexual couple. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 01-06-2014 23:06

Feli didn't like the sound of meeting England.
Germany wasn't fond of him either. So he quessed England would beat him up to force Italy talking. Well this Italy wasn't going to let himself get beating up by no eyebrows.
He'd just tell him a whole deal of lies and truth's until he'd stop questioning because he couldn't stand his whining no more. Most of the time this worked pretty well.
Veneciano tried to get himself loose now...
he was pretty sure the fellow wouldn't understand his language
and he wasn't about the grand him the fun in spoken to in crappy english. "aufmachen!" Why couldn't he make it sound awesome,..meh?!!!

-----------

England paused for a moment.
"I'm going to London. London needs me. I'd bring you with me... If you want to."
His shoulders slumped, he hadn't really thought this trough, but he couldn't predict even his own future, let alone plan out some plan for both of them.
"I'm not sure what will be left of Europe. I can't see our future, but I do know Britain will give it his all. If you don't want to join me after all, you're still my friend. I'll let you stay here until Germany leaves, then we'll feign your escape."

----

The soldiers face hardened. He pulled up violently making the car shake to shut Italy up. Why that word. The word they shout when they come knocking on the doors, when they come kill the women and children. England hadn't been invaded, but the Netherlands had. The land his familly had fled before he joined the British forces.
He knew he shouldn't shout at this man, that he should keep calm and civilised.

----------

"Si I'd love to just pack everything and drag my land along and come live next to you, but it just aint that easy for us, non? Though..."
he thought about it
"I..I don't think my tomato's would make it...non.
I think it's better to try to sabotage this thing from my place... "

Romano fell silent again. He was tired of lying all the time and wanted to just quit the stupid act and be friends. But the world just wouldn't understand and Antonio should never find out what really happend back then.

"England, I was wondering... did you ever got any of my letters?"

He sat down again.
"I sent you when I was young, I was kinda stupid I guess... actually I didn't really know how the globe looked like and all... "
he paused
"Sometimes I just tried and sent you some drawings bottled into the sea. Just sometimes when I was sad and Espagne was being a jerk and stuff. You never got them right.. one of them actually got stolen... I'm sure... there was this demon in the water and it took it. I secretely hoped it would bring it to you. I've never seen anything like it again... Hey, have you still got one of those weird dragonflies? I used to make pictures of it the whole time untill Spain found out.. a.and ehm... anyway...I got turtles now. they love tomato's"
Main: quess that's Romano, for now.
OC: Sicilia, quite a bastard (love him)
Likes: north italy, spain, america, netherlands... scared to get a list as long as yuria's (halp?!)

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 01-06-2014 23:09

Italy bumped down pretty harsh and bruised his knee. He tried not to whine to much and stay and act tough. But he simply couldn't manage.
The rope has cut into hiswrist also because he tried so desperately to got loose. In the end he did got his legs threw so that the knot was up front and he tried to get it loose with his teeth now, even though the rope tasted awefull. He needed to get loose to find his brother. He spat.

"Y. you will be so sorry if you do not t. take these off right now you will be really really sorry b. because im hurt you bad s. so you better do it now or youll be really really sorry.. v.veh.. i say you that a and i mean it.. ehh i'm so thirsty.. i'm dying... you are so mean, veh.. this rope really hurts if you dont take them off you'll be real sorry, s. so mean not nice at all!"

Ehh, germany... save me...

--------------

England was thinking of a way to make it possible for them to live together- colonise? No that wouldn't feel right. It had been his solution with every country he liked but in this situation it wouldn't work. What else is there... Unification. That might be a bit to much, he blushed at the thought. That wouldn't do. Allies could work, but they were on opposite sides every damn time!
Then Romano's story snapped him out of it.
"Message- in a bottle? Water demon you say-"
He seemed in thought for a moment.
"I am going to say something and you are not going to believe me."
He sat down again.
"At the rocky cliffs of cornwall. There is a cave. It's completely filled with bottles. With messages. However, it's almost impossible for humans to reach, due to the sharp rocks and ravaging tides. Also, she won't let anyone near."
He gave Romano a meaningfull look.
"Any who have tried have drowned. I'm not sure if all those messages belong to you- perhaps she just collects all messages she finds, but then they aren't lost don't you think! They are with that undi-" he looked away a bit shy now. "Undine"
"Yes I still have my faeries. Although war scares them, cities and industry scare them. I haven't seen them foor so long- but I can still feel them, deep in the deepest of my woods."
He stared at his feet. This was the first time he had openly admitted into seeing faeries to anyone. And it was one of the most christian people he knew on top of that. Great going England.But it was Romano, Romano would understand right? Romano understood everything.
He looked up curious what the other would say when a voice from the hall called. "Sir Kirkland, Sir! A new prisonner is brought in!"
England mumbled a curse and got up,
"Give me a minute!"
Likes: north italy, spain, america, netherlands... scared to get a list as long as yuria's (halp?!)

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 01-06-2014 23:13

"Cazzo,... I don't want to be bound again. prisoners are stupid, do you really need to question each one yourself?..."
the thought of Italia coming after Romano to find him couldn't exist in his fantasy let alone in reality. He thought it to be another useless mortal.
"pfff.. undine eh? our anguanes, are way prettier."

----

The soldier had remained silent trough all the idle threats. A firm line by his mouth showed he didn't think kindly of cowards, and nazi's. The car pulled up in the british camp and soldiers ran towards them.
"Blimey! He looks just like the kid mister Kirkland brought in a while ago!"

------------

Italy stopped his wining and sneering... just like? could it be?

------------

"All Italians llook the same to me."
"Don't be rediculous! Look at that funny curly hair"

The soldier reached out and touched Veneciano's curl laughing softly.

----------

"Hgn, get your hands off me!" he yelled wis his high shrieking voice.
He tried to make himself small and hoped they would get bored with him and just stop and leave.

-------------

"So do we wait for old Kirkland here, or do we bring the boy inside?"
"I don't know, lets at least give him a drink otherwise we'll have a dead prisoner, and dead prisoners don't spill the beans!"
Another soldier nodded and pulled out his flask.

--------------

"I d. don't have no beans, don't kill me!"

Italy was to busy with the beans and the not dying part it never hit him he was offered something to drink. He started rambling in italian again that he should be spared and that he'd tell them everything and blah blah blah...

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 01-06-2014 23:15

England shook his head.
"I won't bind you again, I'll just close the prison door. That will suffice. Also I don't interview them all myself... Only high officials and- and- countries..."
He looked a little pensive.It seemed very unlikely to him that his soldiers had managed to atually capture Germany here. Yet if that ahd happened this could be the end of the war! England had barely closed the cell door behind him or two soldiers holding a squirming Italy between them entered the small prison building.
England realised they almost saw him chatting about faeries with Romano!
"Crickey, private! I had said I'd be there in a minute! Why didn't you follow my orders and wait!"
"The high commander told us to put him in a cell while waiting...Sir."
England looked really furious and the soldiers legitimately scared of him. It was clear he ruled here with strong discipline.
"So the high commander thinks he can contradict my orders!?"
He barked at the soldiers.
"No sir, he told us to wait...but to do it inside."
Arthur seemed to think about it, he didn't want it to seem that he was doing secrret things in here.
"very well then, I'll let it slide. But you can count on it that there will be a lesson in patience tomorrow. For everyone."
When he calmed down a little he first noticed Italy.
So he had both Italies in a cell here. That means Germany would be here soon as well... He wasn't sure if that was favourable.
Since Romano wasn't going with him to England... He should put them in a cell together. Seperating them now would rouse suspicion.
"Prisoner, hands to the back of your cell."
He grunted to Romano so he could open the door and throw in Italy.

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 01-06-2014 23:17

Romano sat down with his back against the cold prison-wall and sighed.
He had his change to have made grandpa real proud, he thought.
He had his change to have made his brother real happy.
He had his change to leave this shithole and come to England,
he guessed.
Now he would just wait for Germany to get him out,
it would cost the Axis greatly probably. England was in the position to demand anything: ammunition, water, a save route.
It would cost the Axis and this would leave Germany to scream at Romano once more. It didn't matter.
Romano was content knowing England would always be his friend.
Now he knew for sure, now that was setteled he wanted to just...
see his tomato's and Spain again.
He was so stupid, of all the things in the world that was what he wanted right now and he hated himself for this.
When he looked up he saw North looking down at him in confusion.

"Huh,..Fratello how come you.. allready got caught?"

Italia was tired and thirsty and troubled.
And he was truly happy to see him alive,
yet the inmistakeble scent of sex around him troubled him.
Should he mention it and comfort him or let him keep his dignity and try and forget about it.
Maybe he hadn't really been asaulted by the enemy maybe he just...

"Shut up it's all because you didn't stop them back then!"
Romano screamed at him. Italia felt awefull about himself right now,
was this really his fault?

-------------

England dismissed his soldiers and watched the two. If they kept making this much noise Germany would be here in no time!
"Hey you two keep it down."
His tone was comanding but not unfriendly and he stepped up to the two. Hoping to calm them down a bit.
He wondered what he should ask of Germany. Given how things were right now he'd better just ask a safe passage so he could return to England. There was something approaching and it didn't please him one bit.

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 01-06-2014 23:19

Meanwhile Germany had picked up the trail of his lost Italies. A broken tankette, footsteps. They were such idiots! A small struggle near a set of rocks proved that at least one, and probably both of them got caught by the English troops. He sighed deep. He would have to give England something now. He just hoped the other was aware enough that he was in charge here, that he had the upperhand and that he'd better choose mercy! He went back to the campt to set up a doplimatic team for negotiating with England that he himself would lead.

-----------

Italia grew more worried now his brother was acting so tense and worried,
he could hear it in his trembling voice; there was something going on allright.
Romano was scared to give himself away, that he and England were in fact friends.
He panicked and made a scene, dropping on his knees begging england forgiveness and blaming his brother for making all the noise.

"lord" did he j. just call him Lord England? Feli got more nervous every minute himself right now. What did that man do to his brother to make him this scared. Feli knew his brother was a pussy, but he tended to deal with it by cursing and shouting, not by dropping on all fours begging for mercy.

"I'm really sorry!" Romano said looking at England suddenly realising this might be the last time he would be able to see him in a long while but as he felt tears welling up he tried to cover up
"S.so please don't feed me any more meals like yesterdays"

Italia was horrified, was it even possible food could be so awful it made his brother be like this... or was it a metafor or...
"b. brother!" he needed to step in now before he truly lost it...
he should help "don't bully my brother!" Veneciano told the brit.
Not that he could do much about it, not here not now.
But he'd tell Germany he would and then there would be hell to pay.

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 02-06-2014 21:02

England was in the first place just confused by all that happened. He stepped a bit back and wondered what Romano was doing. 'Lord'?
Then Veneciano came to tell him not to bully his brother.
One thing however brushed him against his hairs. His food? HIS FOOD? It wasn't bad was it? These weren't punishments! He ate them as well.
"B-but that was actually a normal meal..."
He answered forgetting he hadn't fed Romano anything. He looked a little hurt.
When he was a prisoner of Romano, he had gotten such great food. Better than the meals of his own officials actually.
"I- I'll make something better this time!"
He quickly turned around and marched away, forgetting the more important matters at hand, he was going to make them good food!

Englands sleeves were still covered in minced meat and mint sauce had left awkward green stains upon his apron. A defeat look upon his face he was making a phone call.
"Uhm, France, can you borrow me your cook?"
The thing he had made just before he didn't even dare to touch himself.

--------------

Francis nearly choked in his wine
"lending my cook, are you completely out of your mind?! I don't want them to be contiminated by your lack of taste!"
He sat down elegantly and shrugged it off. He allready regretted the shouting, it felt like they hadn't spoken for ages.
"Hmn Dieu,.. excuse moi, Arthur, but that simply will not do.
Now what I CAN do is lend you a hand. If you come over I'll make you something you can take along with you. You are still in that dusty baracks of yours in Africa?"
Oh yes, come on over Arthur and get some, honhonhon.

---------------------------------------

England had dashed off to get them food. The fratelli just looked at eachother for a while until Feli couldn't hold it no longer and grabbed hold onto romano and hugged him tight. "you scared me a lot!!!"
"hmn... s.sorry i know i shouldnt have"
"b.but you did, you could have died out there, s-stupid!" veneciano said as he pointed his finger violently at his older brother
"h. hey... s. so could you,... STUPID!" they both laughed a little. Yes they both could act childish at times, not thinking over consequences.

"Uhh,... Romano... i brought this for you." veneciano said as he handed him the letter who took it carefully and just looked at it.
"aren't you going to open it?"
"I,.. I don't know... w. what if it's ill news"
Feli smiled and sat on the bed "it's not... i'm sure"
Romano held his breath as he opend it, not to sure still.

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 02-06-2014 21:06

England sighed deeply.
"No I need you to stay where you are and stay safe. I'll be leaving Africa soon enough and I'll check on you! I know that bastard is still occupying your northern half but I could bring mister de Gaule with me to England, you'll be able to plan the liberation from there."
He was so worried about France. His romantic feelings were mainly overshadowed by worry, yet just hearing the other made him want to be close to him, to hold him until it was all over.
"W-we'll make it. London can take it. We're no sissy's like you of course!"
His sneering tone was only there to fake confidence.
"I guess the Italies will just have to eat my cooking then."

----

In the meantime Germany's small search party had reached the British base camp. He'd gone trough policies and showed he was here on a diplomatic mission. The idiots didn't even check him for weapons though and he had a very convenient small gun hidden in a secret pocket in his coat.
He was sitting at a simple wooden table and waited.

----

A tommy ran into England quarters.
"Sir Kirkland sir!" He called.
England looked up annoyed and motioned that he was making a telephone call.
"It's an emergency sir, there is a German patrol here! It's herr Beilschmidt and he wishes to see you immediately."
England looked a little startled but then recovered.
"France- is. "
He recovered using the others human name just in time.
"I'm afraid an emergency has come up. I'll speak to you soon!'

---------

The sudden english rambling got him startled and Francis didn't fully understand it. It always took him a moment to swift to english speach and understanding but he did sense a dark tension.

"Arthur cher, you do realise... you don't need to leave Africa, for us to check upon eachother? I do not understand all your silly speach, but i know what you are trying to say. I trust you can handle it?"

he meant it to be spoken as an fact, ofcourse britain can take it,
point was he Francis was just as worried over him as visa versa.

----------

There was an odd pause on the other side, then England answered. "Yes, yes I can handle it. I have to go now- goodbye."
He hung up and followed his soldier.
Seeing Germany made him feel as if he was in the presence of a great danger. It was like facing a wild animal, only of a much more terrifying calculated and cold danger.
He didn't sit down at the table and he was glad that he was armed.
"Kraut." He mocked the other.
Germany obviously was trying hard to control himself.
"You, you have the Italies."
It was both a statement and a question.
"And you're coming for them."
England did the same.
"Give them to me or I will take action."
"If you try anything they die."

Truth was that he didn't even have a soldier watching those two, let alone someone with orders to kill them.
It worked on Germany though. He seemed a little nervous.
"But we can arrange something." England added.
Germany wasn't pleased at all. England could see his eyebrow twitch a little and he'd rather not be Italy at the moment, the scolding would be terrifying.
"Name it." Nothing but a dark mumble.
England realised he had a powerful tool here.
"Retreat. Leave France and stop all this!"
The look Germany gave him made his bravado drop. It was not the slightest bit intimidated. Just a little annoyed. Like the bully in college who gives you a look that promises a lot of pain in the future because you told the teacher on him.
"Nein, you kill them... I kill France." Germany smirked.
England tried not to look nervous but he knew Hitler had taken Paris already and Francis was thin and weak.
"You give up the Suez channel...And give me free passage back to the mainland."
Germany didn't answer but finally nodded and extended a gloved hand. When England reached out to shake it the other pulled him close and hissed into his ear "You'll regret this, you'll pay for this."
Then England turned back swiftly to retrieve the Italian brothers from their cell.

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 02-06-2014 21:09

As romano took the letter from the envelop Veneciano spoke up
"Lovi?" His brother in his turn reacted a bit irritated "The hell, what is it?"
Veneciano pointed at a phone hanging across the room.
"Do you think it's operatable, fratello?" Romano was stunned, it just might. Quickly he folded the letter and slipped it into his pocket without ever reading it and picked up the horn.
Somehow he convinced the operator to make contact with the mainland, Espagne to be precise. He just hoped they could find the bastard and get him on the line. He felt the tension building up and simply got angry it took this long. Veneciano stood on the look out shiffering, what if anyone found out?

On the other side of the line after a few attempts finally the milities succeeded getting the right man on line. Romano needed no more than the sound of his breath and soundible clumsyness and a simple "ehh?" to know. He had imagined it to be everything except what happend just next as he simply couldn't take the pressure and snapped in his typical way and started shouting from the very start.
"Hey Espagne, we've been captured by England, you jerk!"
wereas he meant to say: ï'm scared, please help?
"Get us out of here damnit!" : take me back home, i miss you!
Spain replied he couldnt help... Romano was devastated. W. what they were friends right, more even,.. he couldnt just let him rot in here?
the hell?!

"STOP BULLSHITTING ME" you can't do this to me
"STOP BULLSHITTING ME" don't you like me no more?
"STOP BULLSHITTING ME" what have i done to deserve this
"STOP BULLSHITTING ME" is there someone else
"STOP BULLSHITTING ME" i can't do this on my own
"STOP BULLSHITTING ME" i need you
"STOP BULLSHITTING ME" i trusted you
"STOP BULLSHITTING ME" why?
"STOP BULLSHITTING ME" i don't understand

"Brotherrrr, keep the noise down" Veneciano panicked "they'll find out!"

----------

On the other side of the line Spain felt his heart break. He shot desperate looks at his leader, and perhaps if the man hadn't been in the same room as him he would've just ran out, got some troops, and went to get his boy out of that obscure dungeon where they were keeping him.
"S-sorry it's imposible for me to do."
He had explained this to Romano before. That didn't make this easier.
"R-romano- I'm really sorry but I- I need to work really hard right now"
In the background you could hear people were shouting at Spain to keep working.
"I'm not in this war. I can't afford it. I-I'll send soldiers if you need them I just can't come right no-"
There was the eerie beeping sound of the connection being broken. Apparently someone on the other side had decided Spain had wasted enough time.

--------------

Only a few moments later England walked in.
"Well today is your lucky day macaroni brothers! There is a really angry German in my barracks to take you home."
He gave Romano a pitying look.
"Don't think I'm being kind! I'm getting quite a good deal out of this!" He opened the door of the cell and gestured the two should come out.
"Now out with you!"

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 02-06-2014 21:11

Veneciano gestured his brother to hang up the phone, which he eventually did reluctantly, just before England opened the door. Italy looked relieved they were free to go, though he was not looking forward seeing Ludwig angry he was confident he couldn’t be mad at him that long. Also this was a perfect situation to get Romano and Ludwig closer together. Romano however could not smile or be angry or worry for that matter he silently followed his brother with a emotionless expression. As he walked pass by England he did gave him a silent nod like one would greet another at a funeral. Veneciano swung his arm around his brother and kept him close to him, as far away from England as the hallway allowed him. At this point he wouldn’t trust England a dead rat.
He had hung up on him. Now that Tonio was officially out of his life, now he understood. He did love, England was right all along. He started laughing manically and shouting threwout the hallway
“I never knew, but now the fire’s blown out I know. just let me die, now that I’ve seen it all”
“What fire?... fratello stop this, you’re delusional”
“No I’m not! It burns damnit, I can’t…” he tried to struggle free from his brother who pinned him down to get him back to his senses. “What sorcery is this, What have you done to my brother?!” he blaimed England
Romano kept laughing, close to crying on the floor and it left Italia terrified who took a few steps back in case it was contagious. “TI AMO, TI VOGLIO BENE, SAVE ME SOME ROSES FOR MY FUNERAL BED, Mhuhuhhu just kill me. Uh uh uh…”
None of this made sense… Ehh where was Ludwig when you needed him?
Veneciano shouted at England “Veh, End this right now or I’ll end you!”

England was sad his friend was leaving him again. Yet Romano had made this choice. He should respect it. It would be the fall of the Italian republic if the south and the north seperated ways now.
He was oblivious that the other had called Spain for help as well...
He was startled when Romano started blurting out nonsensical things. He turned around to see what's wrong only to find Romano slowely going insane.
He was reminded of the boys at home. Craiglockheart hospital. Shelshock. The first war.
At this very moment he despised Germany as he had never despised a country before. This wasn't bantering with France, this was machinised highly efficient killing.
He roughly shoved Veneciano out of the way and just held Romano down so he wouldn't hurt himself.
He did his best to look irritated. He had to keep up a facade of some sorts. While in reality he was worried sick about his friend.
"Can it you stupid!" He shouted at Veneciano. " I didn't do anything. Can't you see that you're doing this to him! I thought you'd care more, your own brother! Just because you like Germany and follow him as a dog doesn't mean your brother does to. Keep those filthy bastards hands away from your brother if you care about him one bit. Your brother cares enough for you to even help you in all this- this- Piss crap mess!"
He was breathing heavilly and just holding Romano.
He was scared he'd said to much, but war had made him weary. If he could just shout some sense into these people. If his voice was just as formidable a weapon as a gun.
He couldn't change the world by shouting at it- but he could try.