If it weren't for these chains (romano / england broship)

The 18 Boy / Boy section where you can add your guy on guy related love. 18 Boy / Boy includes sexual themes with a homosexual couple. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 02-06-2014 21:16

Romano clutched onto England. Veneciano looked at them as Englands works sank in.
“I DO care” he replied more to his fratello than England “You know that” romano just nodded.
“If he’s going mental it’s because of your poison!” Italia thought he was about to go mental himself right now. He could hardly recognize his brother and why was he clutching onto their enemy?
“Lovi? Don’t you want to come with me?” “non” he held on tight. Italia tried not to freak out.
“You… d. don’t… t.then w.what is it you want… ask me anything and I’ll be generous”
Italia knew diplomacy paid of most of the times when romano was acting like a child. He just hoped he wouldn’t ask for something highly expensive, this war cost him more than enough already.
“I want to see my tomatoes” “Ehh?... what?”
“I want to check if they are still there… “ “they… are”
“I haven’t seen them for years” “right,… so you just want to abort this whole mission to check them? Is this really so important Romano?” “SI”
“But silly Mezzogiorno, they are just t…”
“my babies… I grew them all by myself… they define me…”

Feli couldn’t help not to laugh at this.
Romano looked at England and took a deep breath to defend himself
“My tomatoes are no less than anything you created… there is no republic without them”
“Vehh… Romano,… do notta be like…”
“I’ll vanish.. I will”
Romano presented it as a fact.
Veneciano started sobbing now and wrapped his arms around his brother also, ignoring England, and started rambling in his native speech he couldn’t bear to lose his brother also after already losing his grandfather and HRE.
“Allright,…” Feli said as he whiped away his tears “go tend them... It will be hard to convince Deutchland though”
Italia then stroked Lovino’s hair and whispered to him softly luring him back into the Republic.
Within moments he succeeded Lovi abandoning the safety of Englands arms for his instead.

------------

England let go seeing that this was the best. In the end familly matters most. He knew that, he knew that all to well.
He stood up with a sad little smile.
" Take him home Veneciano."
He said strict but kind.
" Now, lets hurry before that damn kraut comes barging in to see what's taking us so long!"
He tried his sarcastic humour. Usually it got him trough situations like this.
Italia dragged his elder brother along who looked like a corpse by now.
When he stepped over the treshold he finally let Romano stumble in by himself who just watched Italia hug Germany tightly.
"Fratello?" Italy said as he turned to Romano who sighed and came a bit closer knowing this was his cue. "Say it, Lovi"
Romano just looked at the floor.
Italia coughed looking down on him all the while.
"You don't want us to get Gilbert to... "
"allright!... i'm sorry.. allright. i fucked up, i'm sorry"
"why are you staring at ME for, Lovino?"

Romano looked up weary facing Germany
"s. sorry Ludwig"
Italia didn't want to push it further, just yet.
It was a start nevertheless and this made him smile.

England looked at the scene. It made him feel bad in the pit of his stomach.
Germany seemed to honestly smile when he got Italy in his arms again. England wondered what parts of the monster were still man.
He'd seen German soldiers die, and they seemed like normal boys, frightened boys with eyes just like his own soldiers.
Yet this was still happening.
"Keep your end of the deal filthy Nazi." He belted across the room.
Germany sighed and looked at him annoyed. He seemed to be- sizing him up. As if he was already deciding what he would do with the spoils of war once he'd gotten rid of England.
Germany smiled. He smiled even though he had lost a battle here.
"Of course, I always keep my promises."
England recalled Germanies former promise to make him regret this.
He put a hand on Lovino's arm.
"You two go to the car already. go ahead."
It was impossible to see if he was angry or not.
He gave England a long and unsettling look. Then he turned around and marched off.
Main: quess that's Romano, for now.
OC: Sicilia, quite a bastard (love him)
Likes: north italy, spain, america, netherlands... scared to get a list as long as yuria's (halp?!)

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 02-06-2014 21:20

"V. veh that went well" Veneciano smiled to his brother as they walked to the vehicle. "t.think so..huh?" Romano looked back as if he expected Germany the walk in on them any moment now to smack his head.
"Si,... I'm thirsty,.. hungry also... can't wait to get back and eat." Feli went on.
They made themselves comfortable in Ludwigs vehicle, Feli in search for food and drinks. After a brief search he found a flask of water and drank most of it.
Romano sat right down and curdled up.
Italy sat down beside him and gave him the remaining water.
"Roma,... ever made out in one of these before?" Romano shook his head "will you just shut the hell up?"
Veneciano giggled.

------------

A little devastated England went back inside. He felt just drained from all his energy. He walked into the command room.
"Orders from London. I'll be going back tomorrow. Consider our efforts here succesfull!"
The soldiers asked questions and he explained but his mind wasn't really with them right now. When he finally was done he mindlessly ate some crumpets sorely remembering the taste of the fine pasta, and then went to bed to just sleep this all of.
Yet his dreams were unruly. There was storm coming.

-----

Germany joined the two halves of Italy at the vehicle and drove them back to camp. He was grumpy and silent. Until he finally started lecturing.
"You two! Where do I even begin? That was the single most dangerous and stupid thing to do. Do you even understand what all this means?"
Italy looked a bit frightened at first when Germany started lecturing but then it just got him excited. He really wanted to get as close to him as he could get and he wanted it now.
Romano, not used to Germanies low hammering voice, kept low and was looking around allready for ways for swift excape.
"Does this mean we get our bottoms spanked?" asked Italy
Romano tried to fight the mental image
Italy continued "Germany, my brother is such a bad boy.
Please tell me how to train him to get as devoting as yours.
He's got such high potential, but he just keeps fighting me."

Germany seemed to think about it. Was Italy really suggesting his own punishment? Usually he was begging for mercy!
Yet- it sounded about reasonable. A short physical reprimand often worked best.
"Ja- sounds reasonable." He admitted.
"Also- I did not train my brother- he trained me. So I don't know. Romano is the elder- he should be the example!"

He trailed of in a lengthy lesson on the role of the older brother and how essential it was, even to humans, let alone countries. He wasn't directly talking about Romano, it had more become some sort of monologue about the things he valued.

"Ch..Chigii t.that's not reasonable at all you bastard"
Romano looked angrily at his brother while Germany was talking to... God knows. Well Ill Sud sure as hell wasn't listening to all that bullshit.

"You promised!" Romano said as he started hitting his brother
"Mewh.. fratello don't" he looked at Germany as if he wanted to say: see what i mean?
"you promised i could see my tomato's" Romano fighted both his brother as his tears right now
"Not before you become a proper Republic with me!" Italia did the same
Ludwig sighed deep. "Don't make me come back there! Stop that nonsense immediately!"
The two squirming Italians didn't listen.
"Don't make me put this car on the side of the road! I'll go straight back and bring you two back to England!"
What were they even going on about? Seeing tomatoes? He feared this one would be a new entry in his journal on coming to understand Italians.
Likes: north italy, spain, america, netherlands... scared to get a list as long as yuria's (halp?!)

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 02-06-2014 21:21

Romano didn't answer Germanies shouts with words but exclaimed what he thought of it with characteristic italian hand gestures
*i don't give a fuck* *go fuck yourself* *hear that idiot*
Italia giggled then silenced his hands as he grabbed hold of him and pinned him down. "Veh" and told him "Ora stai zitto mio fratello, there are worse things than getting your ass spanked, don't you say?!"
Italia took Romano's letter from his pocket, who panicked for he totally didn't see that coming and seised fighting him instantly.
Vene just smiled at him, obviously the artifact meant a great deal to him.
"a. allright... i'll stay put.. j.just please?" he didn't want Italia to read it nor Germania to get his hands on that thing.

Soon the car stopped at the German camp.
"I want you two in my room now. I'm not done with you."
Ludwig was very tired- He sometimes wondered how he put up with this everyday.
He couldn't wait to have a drink and go to bed.

--------

The next day England returned to his homeland. He traveled light. When he saw the sea his heart felt even more at peace. For they had long been his home, he knew the waters. He could stray and be free.
Even as an insignificant passenger on a large ship he felt the waves tell him they had missed him. These were an islands friends.
They passed French ships. He looked but he didn't see France. It felt distant and unreal.

--------

Italia got even more excited they were ordered to Germany's quarters.
Romano was broken and was dragged along by his brother without further protesting. By now he tought he might as well get it over with.
Both Italies sat down on the neatly folded sheets of Deutchlands bed and Veneciano eyed his brother who knew the drill and unbuttoned his shirt.
Romano felt Vene's needy hands all over his body and his breath in his neck as he spoke to him in their native language
"Romano Italia..." he hardly ever named him so
"please be kind to Ludwig, he's a little shy"
Romano was given an encouraging push to get to 'know him better'. North was waiting like a desperate fangirl for something to happen biting his lip as Romano finally stood up and reached out to touch Germanies hand.

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 02-06-2014 21:23

Germany sat both Italies down on the bed and turned around to search trough his papers to see if he got any news while he was away. He saw that there was none and decided it was about time to punish the two. When he turned around though, they were- was Romano's shirt open? Was Veneciano just hugging him or-
That was when Romano took his hand.
"What?" He looked really confused. Usually Romano stayed as far away from him as possible.
Then he recognised the look on Veneciano's face- he had seen that one before- that's how he looked before they... they would... He blushed- consummate their love.
"Woa- wait. Just what is going on here?"
He stiffened up not moving another inch towards the bed. He did not understand.
somewhere in the far back of his mind he wondered if Italy did like to be hurt a bit in bed. He had always wanted to try that once... Nothing much, just spanking, biting. No! That was a bad idea!
His face turned incredibly red.

--------

England saw the white cliffs once more. He stood on the deck all the while as they slowly grew larger. He felt old- rock and stone these were his bones he was made of brittle chalk. He was as old as the world and he would not perish. England felt weary- England felt strong.
His jaw clenched slightly. He would not cry if they broke his face. He would not plead for the storm to stop.
He would take every blow and show them they had picked the wrong enemy. England can take it.
He knew he was right as soon as he set foot on shore. His homeland completed him. Breathing the air here filled him with a sense of purpose.
If he were to die- here his bones would lie.

-----------

Romano was astonished as Germany froze where he stood.
Maybe he actually was shy, perhaps just clueless.
He looked up to the tall man standing before him turning red all over.
this... was... priceless.
S. so Germany actually... did Not... have the hots for him... this could be his ticket out of this place.

"W. well Settentrione wants me to make up with you...
He says we as Axis should get closer together anyway, real close.
And since you took us all the way to your room just to slap my ass.
I guess you wanted to.. hmn... do certain sexual things to me, right?"

Italia didn't like Romano's tone one bit. He knew he tried to make Germany uneasy.
"SI, We should strenghten our bounds." he stood up
"Germania, I just want us to be happy together." he touched his cheek sensually.

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 02-06-2014 21:25

Germany wasn't sure what to do with Romano's tone. Did Veneciano actually want this? He backed of a bit- he needed room if he wanted to clear his head and think.

When Veneciano was touching his cheek that way he felt the familiar butterflies he got whenever he was near him. He couldn't help himself but wrap an arm around Feliciano slightly.

"I know you want to apologise Italy. But I'm really angry. I don't think a hug will do this time. I have to set an example."

He sighed. "If you two don't want to be spanked I could also give you chores- but you suggested this yourself!"

---------

England picked up the canvas sack with the scarce belongings he had brought from Africa. Down at the beach he saw soldiers manning small rowboats. He knew where they were headed. They were going to the battle forts, the sea bases. They would take out the German airplanes.

He was watching them with a sad smile. Did these boys knew how much he owed them? How much he loved them? As he was watching them row off he saw something he could barely believe- He saw himself. But not as he was now but centuries ago. A young child. The messy blond hair the knobbly knees it couldn't be anyone else! The kid wore a coat to large for him and shorts. He was covered in mud and soot. This was such an coincidence. Apparently he had a little doppelganger.

----------

Veneciano didn't like Germany to be mad at him. He didn't really do anything bad, did he? He wasn't too sure any more. For a moment he felt very small again and clutched to Germany. "s. si" He had tried so hard, but he had failed. He was so focused now on how exactly he had failed him he didn't notice Romano heading towards the door.

"I'll do the drying"
Romano said as he closed the door behind him, like he could pick the chore he hated least himself.

Feli was a bit dissapointed, it had looked so promising so far.
But he didn't want to make a scene, apparantly, he was the only one with desperate need for physical contact.
"I'll... settle for any kind of example you want to set,...
o. or chores...
or both."

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 02-06-2014 21:27

Germany however did notice Romano sneaking of. He made a half attempt to keep him here, but he wasn't nimble enough with Veneciano clinging to him.
He mumbled that he'd get back to him later. He thought that just drying the dishes really wasn't enough of a punishment for this entire escapade.
He noticed Veneciano was looking a bit down. He sighed, the boy had only wanted to help his brother. He understood. But why did he have to act so impulsive and brazen?
He sat them down.
"Listen Italy. I know you only wanted to help." He patted the others shoulder.
"But did you know how worried I was, especially when I found that empty tankette? I thought you were dying somewhere out in the dessert! I thought that you actually managed to get yourself killed this time."
For a moment his expression softened and he touched Italy's cheek.
"Just come to me when you need help! I'm your friend- just- how can I make you understand that?"

------------

To Englands big surprise the kid climbed into one of the boats. What was he doing? That wasn't safe- a kid his age shouldn't be amongst soldiers, he should be safe on the countryside!
England was about to step up when the kid looked directly at him. He froze, a weird tingling feeling passing trough him.
The boy had blazing blue eyes, the colour of the sky on a clear day. The boy stood up straight and saluted him.
"Goodbye ol' England!" The young voice made the cold thick air crack.
England stood there nailed to the ground.
Did the kid say goodbye to his homeland? Or had he spoken to him?
The spell broke and England ran over the soggy beach, the sand keeping him from making speed. It was like running in a dream, tiring and you don't get anywhere.
The boats had entered the water. England ran after them, the water entering his boots. He reached them and grabbed the rim. When he looked the kid was nowhere to be seen. He was confused and bewildered, but not as much as the soldiers who wondered who this odd man was who had just ran up to them.
He regained himself and handed each of them a pound. "My blessings boys." He mumbled and let go.
As he made his way back across the beach to catch the train to London his boots were soggy and he was cold. He tried to wrap his mind around what just happened, and couldn't help thinking that he should've protected that boy. That they were family and that he should've protected him.

----------

Italia looked up as Germany patted his shoulder.
“I – I paniced, I left you a note I…” “really,… you were worried too?”
Italia closed his eyes for a moment and indulged in his friends touch.
“Do you think I’m too pushy, Germany, do you? After all the things I do for my brother he keeps ignoring me. It’s hard enough to fight abroad yet it’s even harder to fight the scum that defiles our nation: the Mafia, Roma,… what right they think to be named so, anyway?! I want to keep Mezzogiorno financial healthy, but all the money… it just disappears. It’s just because he’s so spoilt, he doesn’t understand because of…”

he takes out the letter and shows him “..because of that idiot.”

“I just don’t know how even you can help me in this… I – I want you both so very close to me, I want us to be together but I’ll never win his full attention with Spagna constantly interfering.”

He lays the letter aside and touches the fine fabric of his friends uniform. “M… Maybe I am a bad boy Germany, this war makes me dream… “ he eyes him
“..so naughty… a-and when you two leave me all alone I just – get so angry and frustrated… I missed you so much Germany.”

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 02-06-2014 21:30

Meanwhile Romano walked threw the hallway being, so #^@$!! done with all of this. He stepped outside and ordered a plane to be prepared.
Like hell he would do the drying.

---------------

He tried to follow her sad quiet pass in order to keep her dry with his umbrella. The English weather was harsh and unforgiving, then again, at home it wasn’t much better really. Everbody was hurrying to get indoors all that was left was a grey nothingness. It was like the streets themselves knew about the darkness that was upon them.
She was a strong woman, but even she needed somebody to cling on to, from time to time. Somebody she could trust. He knew at least he could be that.
“U staat er niet alleen voor, majesteit”
the clicking sound of her heels, tempered by the water, silenced for a second before she moved on
“Wel, het mag u misschien ontgaan zijn, Jan Pieter, maar mijn ganse gezin is verscheurd.
Mijn geliefde dochters en kleinkinderen zijn gans ver in Canada. Eer ik met ze herenig zijn ze vier paar schoenen uitgegroeid, of meer nog, wie zal het ons zeggen? En onderwijl… haalt Benno levensgevaarlijke capriolen uit in Frankrijk.”

He didn’t really know how to react to that. He could tell her he understood.
But there was no way he could ever understand what it was to have a bloodbond, how to be part of a mortal family. He could not lie to her even if he tried.
“Het is mij niet ontgaan. Het zal ongetwijfelt zwaar aan u wegen dat u hen missen moet. Ik bedoel slechts te zeggen, dat u gesteund wordt door uw volk. Dat zich sterkt aan uw woorden en waarschijnlijk… als ik zo vrij mag zijn… een gelijkend gevoel van eenzaamheid ervaart.”
The rain started to get less as they walked. The Queen didn’t seem to be convinced but smiled nevertheless when offered her sweets. “Laurierdrop... hoe komt u daar nu weer aan?” “Het is mij gezonden om u te geven” “door wie dan wel?” “Uw volk”

------------------

Germany heard the other out patiently. He couldn't understand everything Italy had just said but every part of it very much confused him.
"Well, Spain has no money or time to colonise your brother anytime soon Vene."
He pulled Italy close to him. "But this is a war for dreamers. The dream of a strong empire. One that could equal Rome! With the strongest and noblest citizens. What is not to admire about that? God would look upon the earth and know his children."
He smiled softly.
"Even if Spain joined the war. He would be on our side. Trust me I've good faith in that."

-------------------

The train was oddly silent and close to empty. Not many people were heading to the cities these days. England however knew that if the city was fated to burn then so was he.
He got out of the train and noticed the platform was completely filled with people. Looking around him he noticed it. Mothers and children.
"Now then. Don't cry you're ten Philip!" He heard a stout woman reprimand a blubbering boy. "Uncle Simon is nice enough, and he has dogs. You love dogs right? Always wanted a puppy-" He looked at her child, and England knew she was wondering if she'd ever see him again. He heard how her own voice was on the edge of breaking.
He had to bite his lip and quickly walk on. His knees were shaking when he left Kings Cross. The sky was clouded. It looked like rain. He'd better get home.
What was home? Was an empty house a home? The streets were emptier than usual. Nowhere strong young men in sight. He knew where they were now. In a daze he walked the street.

-------------

Italia swooned over his Germania, inhaling his scent deeply.
“I will, I will be an empire with you. It will be different for us I just know we’ll last forever, you and me.”
His playful touch already got a little less decent and his eyes were clear to his intensions. “With your strength and discipline and my creativeness… and cunningness…combined ”
he smiled “No one will tell us what we can or cannot do anymore. And God will be pleased, for everybody must acknowledge the center from the World we know, is Rome and will ever be. For the grandest thing my grandfather brought us was teach us our faith and once he accomplished this he trusted us to do our part. He fell to save us. And now we bring it all together again. I dream… I dream of a world where we have no more borders and we share one coin... I can’t even imagine it all...”
He laughed
“Non, Spagna is not a real threat, he should know he’s mine by now. You should have seen the look on Mezzogiorno’s face as I walked over him.” He knew this made him happier then it should “I – I didn’t really hurt him, ofcourse. I’d never do that.”

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 02-06-2014 21:32

Neth helped his Queen inside the building they were headed for, from her they aired “Radio Oranje” which was listened to in full secrecy by the people abroad. She was guided further for tea but he didn’t feel to accompany her here. She was in good hands so it wasn’t necessary, also he needed his fix badly. He smoked outside in solitude watching his surroundings until he lost himself in his thoughts. That was when the pain got back. It was easy enough to be tough around her, he didn’t want her to know how bad all this pained her country. He still heard the screams in his head at night after ‘what had happened” At least he was back on his feet again and most bruises he could tuck away under his clothing. He wondered if there would be scars to stay, this time

--------------------------------

“You’re not authorized to use that aircraft” a young voice stated to Romano as he threw his waterbottle and supplies inside. He turned round to see who it was and was surprised indeed it was one of the younger soldiers around. And not just that, the brat pointed a fucking gun at him.
“The hell is that?” “It’s a Luger” “are you going to fucking shoot me with that thing? Do you know who I AM? You can’t order me shit” “You cannot leave!” “Pfffff watch me…”
The kid ran back threw the hallway shouting Vargas was leaving them to rot. Within minutes people were shouting in his defence. Ofcourse he would return with supplies. A single one paniced and started crying thinking all was lost.

------------

England reached his house. As he unlocked the door he had to push it trough the piled op mail.
For a moment he felt unbelievably proud of the royal mail. Then he realised that in times like these he was a government official and probably was one of the few actually recieving letters. He picked up a stack and made to the kitchen. He'd make some tea... Just some tea and sort things out. Then he'd return to work.
He had barely sat down with his mug as he recognised the signature mint green stationairy reserved from mail from the other countries! His heart tumbelled. In these days no news was good news.
For a moment he wished to deny directly after he was very affraid France had gotten himself killed...
But when he opened it it turned out to be from the Netherlands. Netherlands? He was here! And with his queen! He had wasted to much time in Africa. He'd better visit presently!
He looked around slightly guilty. He would visit after he finished the tea... No one would notice anyway.

---------

Germany reached for a gramophone and put on some slow dance music. He pulled Italy close again, slightly waltzing with him.
"Oh Italy, you have your Mussolini in Rome and yes. I too would admit I felt glorious when the swatsika flew over the eiffel tower."
Somewhere in the back of his mind he thought about the soldiers he'd lost, about the terrified look on Frances face as he'd beaten him.
This should've been revenge- this should've been righteous.
Some moments he could believe in the dream. Some he could not. But this moment, here and now with Italy... Murmerring of becoming the Roman empire together. It struck in him a sweetness, as if he was reliving an age old memory that he couldn't quite recall.

Will join me and become the Roman empire with me?

and Italies answer was a resounding yes...

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 02-06-2014 21:34

So many thoughts shifted into another, his mind was on the nerve of breaking, he thought, as he couldn’t make sense of any of it. Swift memories of the little things in life he cherished, the pain of lost friendships, a quick calculating on how many smokes he’d have till he ran out. Spain tried to remain neutral in all this, like Neth had tried himself in vain. How wicked time could be. It seemed just yesterday when he hold three precious bulbs in his hand. It had felt so surreal that something so small had the value of an entire street block… and now they were valued merely because his people had nothing else to eat… ongelovelijk. His sister had to drink from the same bitter cup, at least they were in this together. More and more people from her government found their way to London. But the Londoners themselves left.
Neth was done with running, if he was to take another bombing so be it. He hoped England was to return soon cause his people needed his attention now more then ever. His sister was constantly moving to Belgium and returning and they had agreed Neth stayed here to wait for him. And so he did… but it was a long wait…
He inhaled until he almost burned his fingers and went to get some coffee inside… liever slappe koffie dan thee

-------------

Italy let Germany lead him he didn’t need to watch his feet or think about it anymore, his love led him and he trusted his every move. How tall he stood, how beautiful his smile. Italy had nearly given up on love at all, after he’d promised to wait forever. And he had waited patiently for ages and more and long after he mourned when he could no longer bear it. And he hated himself at first and denied his feelings until he realized his old love would have wanted him to live on. Bring his empire to life. Italy just knew HRE had sent him Germany to love and hold. And even though it hurt Italy greatly he decided here at that very moment it was time to let go. “I love you Germany” Italy spoke as tears run down his cheeks “I’ll follow you” thank you holy roman empire, for loving me so.

---------------

The plane carefully started moving while a few people started running out the barracks shouting and waving for Romano to stop. One of the locals got grip on the plane nearly crying for him to stop. “What the hell is wrong with you people?” Romano said as the plane rolled off faster and made the soldier fall down. He turned to see if he was ok… still crying it seemed but no physical damage.
When the plane got loose from the ground he felt so free… like he could leave all the shit at this awefull place. He was so thrilled by just leaving, nothing else mattered. He was going home… finally.

-------------

Arthur stared at the slowely ticking clock and finished his tea. He couldn't stand being alone in this empty house not knowing what to do with himself. He'd better face his responsibilities and talk to the Netherlands. He coppied the adress of the letter and threw on a thick waxcoat. It had started to rain and he'd rather stay dry. He put on a functional hat and stuffed his hands in his pockets as he left the house.
London seemed desolate and dystopian. He sat shuttered windows and tired scared faces. At an empty street two young girls were playing hopscotch. Their long pigtails dancing around them, they didn't seem to care about the rain. "Young ladies you should go inside, it's raining!" He called to them in a friendly voice. If the children could keep hope so could he... Wait- children? Shouldn't they be safe on the countryside? There were of course families who had nowhere to go... who could not afford the trains, had no familie outside of London. And there were children who were orphans. "Do you have somewhere to go girls?" They nodded and pointed to a house. Just that moment the door opened and a scolding mother told them not to get soaked. Arthur tipped his head at her and she smiled.
He walked faster after that. Untill he finally met the building where Netherlands was residing. Cordately he knocked the door.

---------------

"I-Italy-" Germany was shocked to see him cry. But the words he heard warmed his heart. "I love you to Italy." He leaned down and very gently lifted Italies chin so he could wipe the tears of his face. Very gently he leaned closer. Dare he kiss him?

---------------

Romano just now thought about checking everything on board allready in midair. Well better now than never, right? It seemed the plane was not fully tanked but then again the plain wasn't fully loaded either so he would be allright. He had never flew a german plane before so it was a little akward but now he had all the time in the world, and reason, to remember what all those foreign words on his dashboard meant.
The only thing that got him a little worried was his lack of sleep lately.
But he was determend to crash in the sea before land, so he'd be allright.

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 02-06-2014 21:37

Italy was so happy Germany said that he gently placed his hands on Germanies cheeks and kissed him softly.
"Does that mean you don't have to spank me any more?"

------------------------------

Netherlands was a nervous wrack by now, walking up and down his room allready graving for a smoke even though it had only been fifteen minutes since the last. And he was running out. There was a knock on the door, from a stranger. He was really focused about his surroundings of late. And he could distiguish all the different footsteps and knocks by the people here by know. He was reluctant to get up, a bit scared even. What if it was someone to bring him ill news. He quietly made for the door and opened it slighty to check who it was. Arthur looked so differently, somehow, he didn't recognise him at once. "Yesss?" Netherlands asked before his mind slowly caught up and opened the door to let England in. "Oh uhh, terribly sorry,.. get in, let me take your coat? coffee?" He was running out of coffee too, now he thought about it.

----------

Arthur had to look up to face Netherlands. He greeted him politely extending his hand. "Netherlands, I received a government letter speaking about your arrival. I was away in Africa, so I fear I only read it this morning. How long have you been here?" He handed the man his coat.
"It's so good to see the face of a sensible country. It's so good to see you standing on your feet. "
He then looked over his shoulder. "And a no thank you to coffee, just had tea."
Arthur had to get used again to his own chilly climate and was shivering the moment he took his coat of. But they couldn't afford to heat most places anymore. He had sunburnt cheeks and his freckles had broken out because of the warm African sun, but at the same time he had dark circles beneath his eyes and was skinnier than ever. what a sight he must be. He walked on to the drawing room to talk to the Netherlands.

--------

Germany was about to give Italy a long romantic kiss when the other asked that stupid question, completely not reading the mood!
"I- I will not, unless you want me to." He declared in an astute tone.

---------

The deafening roar of the plain was almost deafening Prussia. He was leading a cohort of Messerschmidt on their way to England, they would get there by nightfall and aim for the cities. However, his radar did pick something up. A single plane that didn't seem to be part of any operation.
"This is Beilschmidt to Captain Stoltz, unidentified airbourne vehicle, get ready to shoot on command." His own hand already reached for the trigger. When getting closer he recognised the plane as one of their own! Was it hijacked by some rebels?
"Thisch is government official Beilschmidt, state your business private and Identify yourself!"
None of his planes left without his permision! The Luftwaffe was his division, his pride and he controlled everything. He would not hesitate to shoot down one of his own planes if there was something fishy going on.

-------------

It took a moment for Romano to figure out where the radio was located in the damned thing
“Eghh another Beilschmidt… there’s no escaping you bastards. It’s me Vargas, trying to figure out the plane I borrowed. And there I thought we were on the same team. What you gonna do, shoot me? That’s a total waste of ammunition , I’m perfectly capable to crash down by myself, thank you. Why don’t you just tell me what the fuck the buttons at the green control thing are for. I don’t accidentally want to blow up your brother in Libya. Where the Hell are you anyway?”
Romano was looking around
“I don’t see you on my radar… I don’t see a fucking thing… what a piece of shit it isn’t even working.”
Maybe it wasn’t on , maybe? It was impossible to see behind him or he needed to make a turn and seeing how fast his fuel-level went down, he wasn’t really eager to do that. Maybe the other was flying too high for him to see. Romano decided to fly higher as well.
“You don’t happen to got an Italian manual in here somewhere do you?” The plane was going threw some heavy turbulence now but Romano was more focused on the cabin then out there really. He did found a blanket tugged under the chair just now. It was an Italian design. Damnit those Germans were always after their fucking blankets. “Ouch” he bumped his head (safetybelts aren’t macho). “perfecto.. my blanket, I got my blanket back…”