I Amsterdam (Ned x Ger Human AU)

The 18 Boy / Boy section where you can add your guy on guy related love. 18 Boy / Boy includes sexual themes with a homosexual couple. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

I Amsterdam (Ned x Ger Human AU)

Post by thothlover » 11-06-2014 20:38

This rp is between thothlover and Yuria-Chan.

Germany: thothlover
Netherlands: Yuria-Chan
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Name: Ludwig Beilschmidt
Color of speech: None
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
I love to yaoi rp <3 If Hetalia rp, Ich bin das Deutschland! I am UKE!Germany! (Also UkeGermany on tumblr - DEACTIVATED!
Main roleplay character: UKE!Germany/Ludwig
Minor roleplay character: Iceland, France, Sweden, Lithuania, Prussia, Latvia, Hungary, Swiss, England

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 11-06-2014 21:50

Name: Willem van der Schaar
Appearance: Image
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria

thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by thothlover » 28-06-2014 12:08

[[I apologize for a late reply/start! My right side has been hurting immensely and I haven't been able to properly do anything for the past 3 or so weeks. T_T It's all better now though! Again I am sorry for a late start/reply]]

Ludwig sat on the train to Amsterdam, reading a book. He had a dark blue and green scarf around his neck, his brown jacket beside him (he had taken it off half an hour into the ride), he wore dark blue jeans and comfortable shoes and a white shirt with a white tank top underneath; he fixed his reading glasses and looked up. He was almost finished with the book and he was almost at his destination. He took a sip from his water bottle and stuffed it in his backpack again along with the book.
It was his first trip to Amsterdam, plus he'd be staying a while. He had signed up for a program and met Willem, he seemed nice and orderly. He had talked a few times with him over Skype to get to know him. What could possibly go wrong? Nothing! Ludwig kept his thoughts positive and his mind open. He was going to try new things and not shy away from them.
I love to yaoi rp <3 If Hetalia rp, Ich bin das Deutschland! I am UKE!Germany! (Also UkeGermany on tumblr - DEACTIVATED!
Minor roleplay character: Iceland, France, Sweden, Lithuania, Prussia, Latvia, Hungary, Swiss, England

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 28-06-2014 12:55

Willem had come to the station by bike. One of the big pro's of living in Amsterdam was that he'd never needed to take the train to get there. Cause if there was one thing he didn't put to much trust in it was the Dutch railway system. He was aware they were one of the best in the world, but that only made him worry about the state in which the other trains were!
He had double checked where the international train would arrive and stood on the platform waiting for Ludwig.
It was a pretty lucrative summer job to show tourists around and let them stay at your house as some sort of odd bed and breakfast. The opportunity to skype beforehand also ensured he never got any weirdo's. Though he slightly regret the the English tourist who had drank to much and then puked in the living room. That wouldn't be repeated surely. He sort of liked the Germans most of the time they were very alike. He did have to swallow a 'wo is der bahnhof' joke though. He was scanning the crowd for a familiar face. He realised he should've made one of those signs with 'Welcome Ludwig' or something.
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD

thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by thothlover » 28-06-2014 13:27

The German got out of the train, his suitcase rolling behind him and his backpack on his back. It was a busy station, he looked around. He knew how Willem looked but, it was still difficult to navigate through this crowd. Thankfully he avoided being stepped on and stepping on anyone. Let's see, Willem had said he'd meet him here. His blue eyes had to scan every face carefully. Then he spotted him and walked over. "Willem? It's me, Ludwig." He held out his hand to the other.

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 28-06-2014 15:16

The crowds luckily soon cleared out and Willem's eyes landed on a familiar face, the other recognised him as well and came towards him with an extended hand. They were about the same length, but Ludwig seemed more muscular than him. He gave the man a firm handshake. "Hey, welcome, had a good trip?" He gestured to the stairs they should take and started walking in that direction.
Rp chara's: