Now hiring! [FraIta]

The 18 Boy / Boy section where you can add your guy on guy related love. 18 Boy / Boy includes sexual themes with a homosexual couple. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
Teabrows
Major
Major

Now hiring! [FraIta]

Post by Teabrows » 18-07-2014 21:37

Name: Francis Bonnefoy
Appearance:

Plot: Francis is a topchef and the owner of a restaurant and is looking for some extra staff during the busy summer months. Feliciano is a clumsy Italian, but is hired somehow.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Now Hiring! read the title of the ad placed in the newspaper as well as the poster that was hung up at the front window of the restaurant. Francis was looking for more waiters and kitchen helpers to do the dishes. He wasn't short on staff but he sure could use some extra help with the busyness the tourist brought along as summer came.

Francis opened the doors to his restaurant letting people know they were open for business. Not that anyone would show up soon. It was too early for lunch. He tied his hair back in a lose pony tail and proceeded his task of tidying the restaurant a little. The place wasn't the most popular around lunch time, but boy was it packed full around dinner.
“My eyebrows make a more profound impact on other people than they do on me. I just let 'em grow.”.

Main rp character: England and France
Minor rp character: Prussia, Canada.

Notocha
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by Notocha » 23-07-2014 02:11

Name: Feliciano Vargas
Appearance:

Feliciano clutched the newspaper close to his chest as he skipped down the sidewalk with a big smile on his face. He had been constantly searching for a job as he was in desperate need of money, and he believes he had found the right one. He looked back down at the ad in the newspaper that read "Now Hiring!" and the name of the restaurant. Feliciano figured he should head there before anyone else goes in, hoping that would raise the chances of him being hired.

Stopping in his tracks, the redhead looked up in awe at what seemed to be the restaurant that was hiring. It was beautiful! So clean and pretty. Feliciano dropped the newspaper and pressed his face and hands against the glass of the window, staring inside. What a cute little restaurant; he really hoped to get a job there! His eyes scanning the room, they stopped on a man inside. Maybe he owned the place? He appeared to be very handsome, with pretty blonde hair tied back into a ponytail....pink tinted his cheeks, and now Feliciano felt a little nervous about walking inside and asking for a job.
MAIN RP CHARACTER: Feliciano (N. Italy)
That's pretty much all because he's my one and only since 2009.
BUT.
But
...butt.
I'm ALWAYS willing to try someone new!

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 23-07-2014 17:07

Francis put some chairs back in place, but really there wasn’t much to tidy up, he always made sure to keep his restaurant clean. His home wasn’t as neat and tidy but his restaurant was his pride. He took out the chalk board from behind the counter and dragged it back outside, with chalk in tow. His eyes only now met another pair.

A customer already? That was rare. He went outside and put the chalkboard down. “Ah hello sir, can I help you?” he asked the Italian with a gentle smile. He hadn’t seen him before, but then again Francis didn’t remember every curstomer.
“My eyebrows make a more profound impact on other people than they do on me. I just let 'em grow.”.

Notocha
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by Notocha » 23-07-2014 21:31

Feliciano tilted his head at the man when he asked something, but once his words finally sunk in, he beamed and flashed a bright smile at the other. "Yes! Uh," The Italian pointed at the Now Hiring sign on the building, "You're hiring! I'd like to work here!"

He clasped his hands together, widening his eyes and pouting slightly. "I promise I can be a really good worker! I've never really been able to keep a job very well...but really, I can do it! All my other jobs weren't very fun. Not at all, really. One of my bosses was really, really mean and said I was always so clumsy...I guess I kind of am...but I'll work really hard here! This place seems like a lot of fun and you seem like a nice person!"
BUT.
But
...butt.

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 27-07-2014 19:29

Francis waited patiently for the other man's reply. "Oh oui, I'm the owner and I am looking for extra staff." the Frenchman confirmed the Italian's statement.

He studied the other male and listened to his words. He could use a hard worker though he was tempted to say no because he mentioned his clumsyness. "Hm well before I say anything; have you worked in a restaurant before? Or any experience wit waitressing?" he'd like to know.

Notocha
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by Notocha » 28-07-2014 01:32

"Ve..." Feliciano placed a finger on his chin and rolled his eyes up to think, "Si! I have worked in a restaurant before! Granted, not for very long...but I haven't been able to keep any job very long...I've had many though so I have a lot of experience with almost anything!"

The Italian crossed his arms behind his back, leaned forward, giving the man a big grin, "I can even cook! Italian food, mainly. Though I'm sure you're an amazing chef yourself! But...cooking is something I take a lot of pride in, it's one thing I really can do right."
Giving the Frenchman the sweetest smile he could, he gave a salute, "My name's Feliciano, and I'll do anything for this job, sir!"
BUT.
But
...butt.

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 29-07-2014 23:06

Francis got a bad feeling about this hearing the Italian hadn't managed to keep a single job for long. Though he did want to give him a chance. But like hell he'd let him cook.

"Alright let's not get ahead of yourself. It's nice to meet you Feliciano, I am Francis Bonnefoy. I'm the owner and also head chef." he said introducing himself. "It sounds like you have plenty of experience and your motivation is admirable." he continued.

"As for hiring you, I have enough cooks for now, but would you mind cleaning and washing dishes to start with? If all goes well step by step you'll grow and will be given a place as cook in the kitchen." he told him.

Notocha
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by Notocha » 29-07-2014 23:45

Feliciano beamed when he heard the other man's word, and quickly he jumped with joy and gave the Frenchman a hug, "Oh, Mr. Bonnefoy! Grazie! Thank you, thank you!"

Letting go of Francis, he then clasped his hands together and gave a big smile.
"So, when do I start?"
BUT.
But
...butt.

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 01-08-2014 23:02

Francis was startled by the sudden hug. So much he didn't return it. "You're uh welcome, Feliciano." he said as he was freed from the hug.

"Well why don't you start today. It isn't going to be the busiest days, but I'd say it's a good trial. See if you can handle it." Francis suggested.

Notocha
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by Notocha » 05-08-2014 06:52

"Sounds great! Thank you so much, Francis!" Feliciano just couldn't contain his happiness and jumped up and down from excitement, and he just felt that he had to give the Frenchman in front of him another hug.

"Thank you so so so much, I promise I will do my best to make you happy!" The small Italian gave another salute, before walking into the restaurant and taking a look around. His mouth agape at how so beautiful it was.
BUT.
But
...butt.