Now hiring! [FraIta]

The 18 Boy / Boy section where you can add your guy on guy related love. 18 Boy / Boy includes sexual themes with a homosexual couple. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
Notocha
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by Notocha » 21-08-2014 00:28

"I think it's a very beautiful restaurant!" Feliciano looked up at the other with a soft smile, "And don't worry, I'll do my best so I can stay working here."

The small Italian looked all over the place with wide eyes, admiring everything he sees. It all just looked like a work of art! Even the dishes looked like they could just be put into an art museum.
"Oh, okay! Dishes sounds good! It's good that I'll have someone to work with. How many people work here anyways? When do I get to meet them? Do I get to eat the food you make?" Feliciano tilted his head in question.
MAIN RP CHARACTER: Feliciano (N. Italy)
That's pretty much all because he's my one and only since 2009.
BUT.
But
...butt.
I'm ALWAYS willing to try someone new!

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 22-08-2014 13:24

Francis smiled softly. "Thank you, Feliciano." he said at the compliment. He loved his restaurant and was quite proud of it as if it was his child. He took great care of it.

The French cook leaned against the counter and counted on his fingers. "Hmmn...fifteen I think." he replied. "You will meet most of them later in a few hours." he assured him tucked his hands in his pockets. "Well not the same food of course as the guests but I'll prepare meal for my staff every day." he said.
“My eyebrows make a more profound impact on other people than they do on me. I just let 'em grow.”.

Main rp character: England and France
Minor rp character: Prussia, Canada.

Notocha
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by Notocha » 08-09-2014 21:48

"Oh, I can't wait!" Feliciano jumped with joy. New job, new friends; he just loved it. "I can't wait to try something you make, I'm sure it's really really delicious! Must be why a lot of people say a lot of good things about this place, huh?"

Tilting his head with a smile, the Italian was just giggly and happy, he just couldn't keep it in. "Okay, Francis, so where do I start?"

(Sorry for such a long wait, I've been moving into my new place and just got internet!)
MAIN RP CHARACTER: Feliciano (N. Italy)
That's pretty much all because he's my one and only since 2009.
BUT.
But
...butt.
I'm ALWAYS willing to try someone new!

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 15-09-2014 11:39

Francis smiled seeing the Italian so pumped. It was great he had such a high motivation. "Yeah it is." he said proudly.

"Why don't you start by helping me clean the kitchen, mop the floor and such." Francis suggested and went to find the cleaning supplies.
“My eyebrows make a more profound impact on other people than they do on me. I just let 'em grow.”.

Main rp character: England and France
Minor rp character: Prussia, Canada.