February daylight [FrUk]

The 18 Boy / Boy section where you can add your guy on guy related love. 18 Boy / Boy includes sexual themes with a homosexual couple. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

February daylight [FrUk]

Post by yuria-chan » 14-06-2011 22:50

FrUk rp between Yuria-chan and Teabagmonster,

England was manouvring his car trough the buisy trafic of the London suburbs. It would be quite a drive to his house in Kent but he didn't really have a choice. The radio kept repeating things he already knew: all airports were blocked due to a vulcanic eruption in Iceland.
That exact incident was the reason that he wasn't sitting alone in his car tonight. Streetlights illuminated a perfect profile. His eyes sometimes wandered to that slightly bored looking face.
France was coming along to his house. All countries had managed to find hotels except for France. Out of... Well what? it sure wasn't solidairity: He loved to see France miserable. Pity? Never. Politeness perhaps he had offered the man a place to stay.
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 14-06-2011 22:59

Francis sighed and flopped down on a bench at the air port. Only a few minutes before England would come to get him. He liked to make himself believe that the only reason why he had asked him for a place to stay because he lived here, but he knew that wasn't the only reason.

He sighed again and glanced over at the people leaving to their hotels. Why did that stupid volcano had to start smoking right now. The last place he wanted to be stuck at was London.
“My eyebrows make a more profound impact on other people than they do on me. I just let 'em grow.”.

Main rp character: England and France
Minor rp character: Prussia, Canada.

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 14-06-2011 23:16

England had regarded France his figure on the bench from afar for a while at first. It all looked so composed. The slightly slumped shoulders, the casual bags placed on adjecent seats, the way he tapped his foot.
As if someone wanted to make a movie scene, or photograph 'airport malady' in it's purest form.
He finally got himself together and walked up to the man.
"It's pouring outside. Do you have an umbrella for the walk to the car?"
It wasn't much of a greeting but well, they had seen each other just an hour ago at the meeting.
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 14-06-2011 23:23

Francis looked up as he heard the familiar voice. "I come always prepared when I visit your country cher~" he said as he fished out his umbrella. He didn't bother to greet the other either, he just wanted to go to his place and sleep, he was tired.
“My eyebrows make a more profound impact on other people than they do on me. I just let 'em grow.”.

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 14-06-2011 23:30

England looked away and frowned a little. He always got put off by that little 'cher' France so casually called everyone. It made him remember times it made him feel loved. Really the littlest things made him stroll down into memory lane. He heaved a sigh and picked up one of France his bags.
Enemy or Friend, or something in between, a gentleman remains a gentleman.
"This way to the car. Uhm, I do still have to find you a place to sleep...but I suppose the couch will do if it's just for one night right?"
He just stared straight ahead and tried not to think of the fact that he infact slept in a double bed.
Rp chara's:

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 14-06-2011 23:42

Francis picked up the other bags and opened the umbrella. He held it above them both to protect them from the pouring rain. He smiled slyly. "The couch sounds not as comfortable as your kingsized bed." he replied. He would try to share a bed with the Englishman everytime he would stay over, he didn't succeed that often though.

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 14-06-2011 23:49

England bit his lower lip when he felt the butterflies kick around in his stomach again. Those horrid deformed extremely fluttering ones he saved especially for France.
Would they ever disapear? He wished they would.
"Uhm, this is my car..."
He noticed that his attempt at changing the subject had failed.
"Well at least you don't keep it a secret! I wasn't intending on sleeping with you Bonnefoy. But I suppose you could have the bed and I'll take the couch."
He got into the drivers seat and started the car waiting for France to get in. He couldn't quite believe that they were on this already! The car heater blew pleasantly in his face and he stared at the radio contemplating wether to turn it on or not.
Rp chara's:

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 14-06-2011 23:56

Oh of course the Briton wasn't intending to sleep with him, he never was, but yet it happend a lot, non? He chuckled and smiled. "Ah such a gentleman you are, mais we could share ze bed, I would not want to cause you back aches now, non~?" he opened the door of the car and sat down on the other seat. He caught him staring at the radio as he buckled his belt. He decided to turn it on for him just so they could be silent without feeling uncomfortable.

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 15-06-2011 00:01

England gave France a shy smile thanking him in hes head for this small moment of understanding the situation.
"It's quite a ride, you could try to sleep some in the car already."

He decided to ignore the comment on the bed. They would have this argument later tonight.
Rp chara's:

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 15-06-2011 00:18

Francis smiled thankfully and nodded. He yawn and leaned against the glass of the car, he stared outside watching cars pass by. He soon shut his eyes, it had been quite a day and not a few moments later he fell asleep.