February daylight [FrUk]

The 18 Boy / Boy section where you can add your guy on guy related love. 18 Boy / Boy includes sexual themes with a homosexual couple. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 08-02-2012 21:38

Francis let out a soft chuckle. "So do you, cher." he said and kissed Arthur's head. He didn't want to embarass him or make him sad he said something wrong, Because really he knew Arthur was trying his best here. And it was something different but nice, the words that had been said.
“My eyebrows make a more profound impact on other people than they do on me. I just let 'em grow.”.

Main rp character: England and France
Minor rp character: Prussia, Canada.

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 12-02-2012 01:37

England sighed into the others hair.
"I only now fully realise this is real. I suddenly realise I don't need to fight it anymore. Somehow that makes me so tired, as if you suddenly lay down a heavy burden and feel how tired you really were but you just didn't notice before because you didn't want to give up. Yet it also makes me wonder what is ahead of us, for this somehow feels like the end. Happy ending, and the book closes."
Suddenly England realised he had softle said all this aloud. His eyes widened slightly. Had this not happened before? Him blurting things out? Damn he really should pay attention to that!
"Ah- I mean..."
He tried...but there was no saving this. His real feelings were now at the mercy of France once more. Yet he was not as afraid as usual.
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 13-02-2012 18:26

Francis smiled gently and stroked his hair to reassure him, it was alright. "Let's not see this as an end, cher. But as a new happy beginning, non? And whatever is ahead of us, we can overcome it. I'm sure. I mean we've both been through a lot." he reasoned.
“My eyebrows make a more profound impact on other people than they do on me. I just let 'em grow.”.

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 19-02-2012 22:12

France didn't make fun of him...He didn't argue...Of course he didn't agree but if he did the world would be ending. And in this case, England kind of wanted France to be right.
"Will we play house again, like when we were raising America and Canada? Because, we were a little disfunctional as a family."
But I was very happy, he added in his mind.
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 20-02-2012 19:08

Francis stroked Arthur's hair. "Cher I..." he couldn't be around him 24/7 to sit at home play house with him. That time was over, they couldn't. "...sometimes...when you stay over, yes." he didn't want to ruin Arthur's little happiness.

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 22-02-2012 21:53

Arthur wrinkled his nose, looking a little dissapointed for a second. Then he just smiled.
"no, didn't expected you to. Just wanted to know what you were thinking of all this...So-."
Oh no. He suddenly felt something creep up to him again. While they might be perfectly happy when togehter...what abou when they weren't?
What if France would get lonely? Or just plain horney? Who would keep him company at night? There were certainly many people willing enough.
He looked a little scared and just held onto France. Something possesive in his touch.
He was being stupid right? He wasn't being very trusting at all. He was being jealous. Yet he had reason to. Without Francis close, in his arms, he could never be sure.
Rp chara's:

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 23-02-2012 10:06

Francis smiled down at Arthur, it was a reasurring smile, as he felt the other desperately hold onto him. He softly stroked Arthur's hair. "What's on your mind, cher?"

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 04-03-2012 14:25

Arthur let France go a bit.
"It's nothing...I'm being stupid again."
How could he express this fear without insulting France? Why did they always have to be so damn difficult around each other.
It would be great if France would just never leave.
He'd have company on all those rainy days, he didn't have to be afraid.
Still he knew it couldn't be that way. France would go home, and he'd have no idea if he'd be faithfull.
Maybe he'd just better enjoy it as long as France was still here. Enjoy the time they had.
"When will you leave? I need to...prepare myself. If you know what I mean."
If he had an idea pf how long they had...he could emotionally shield himself from the pain.
Rp chara's:

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 04-03-2012 16:15

He could only guess what Arthur was thinking, but it was somewhere along the lines of him leaving what would happen then. To be honest, he was quite afraid too, maybe he would break Arthur's heart again? He'd lose him then. He leaned down to peck his cheek. "The day after tomorrow." he replied. "And then in two weeks you'll come visit moi." he said reminding him. Maybe he could at least put effort in tryign to be faithful this time. "Can I...call you every day until then?"

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 04-03-2012 20:40

Arthur felt his cheeks get red. "Two weeks... Let's se it's the first of february now so that would be..."
No France had to be kidding.
"That's va- va- 'vlntins'"
He mumbled the last word in an unclear grumble. It was so sappy, so cliché, so-
He really wanted to have a valentine.
The stupid thing was that he actually liked the idea!
And then the part on calling everyday, like he would even know what to say!
Yet it was all okay with him. Not only that it actually made him happy...
"And it's not like I can stop you from calling, right?"
Though he said that he actually meant 'yes, yes please call me' ... but France knew that already, and he knew the other knew.
Rp chara's: