February daylight [FrUk]

The 18 Boy / Boy section where you can add your guy on guy related love. 18 Boy / Boy includes sexual themes with a homosexual couple. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 04-03-2012 22:59

Francis nodded. "Oui, valentine's day." he confirmed. He saw how happy it made Arthur be. He liked that...a lot. He chuckled. "No, you definately can't." he said and playfully kissed Arthur. It made him so happy to see Arthur happy. He didn't know why, it just really did.
“My eyebrows make a more profound impact on other people than they do on me. I just let 'em grow.”.

Main rp character: England and France
Minor rp character: Prussia, Canada.

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 07-03-2012 00:40

Arthur was silent for a while just playing with his fingers, stroking them softly up and down France's back. Then he softly giggled. He was feeling so bubbly, so in love, he felt like wasn't himself anymore, because his sarcasm was far away at the moment. He felt strangely exited and still got those stupid butterflies. It madeh is heart beat so fast, he couldn't help but kiss France teasingly.
He wanted it again.
He wanted to lay in bed all day and just mess around the entire damn time! His hands drifted down to the others hips and he drew circles there.
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 25-03-2012 18:57

Francis chuckled and made them roll over to switch positions. He lovingly kissed Arthur's lips again. He wanted to stay here, in bed with Arthur, all day and be together.
“My eyebrows make a more profound impact on other people than they do on me. I just let 'em grow.”.

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 25-03-2012 23:30

Arthur noticed he was blushing and feeling strangely hot headed. It seemed like everytime they did it he turned into more of a a love struck school boy.

Somehow he was in the mood to Tease France until he went crazy. So his little caresses on the others hips continued and he gently began making his way up the others sides
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 02-11-2012 19:46

Francis purred as Arthur continued to caress him. It was only matter of time until Arthur would find that sweet spot.

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 03-12-2012 15:16

Arthur stuck out his tongue a little, teasing. "You suave bastard." He grumbled and his hands mover higher, his thumbs flicking over the others nipples.
He placed a hand on the others cheek. He did want to say he loved him. He wanted to never stop saying it.
Yet wouldn't it lose it's power then?
Rp chara's:

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 09-01-2013 16:31

Francis chuckled at the expression and smirked. "I don't see you complaining." he said teasing. He smirk softened into a sweet smile as Arthur had gently placed his hand on his cheek and looked up at him lovingly.

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 23-01-2013 22:22

"Well no- I'm trying to seduce you." It wasn't working that well then. His hands went back to the others sides. Where did Francis like to be touched? He hummed softly now caressing the small of the others back. Hoping to find out what Francis liked.
Rp chara's:

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 24-01-2013 18:13

Francis let out a soft laugh. He reached for one of Arthur's hands. "Little lower...there." he told him in a husky voice and guided him lower. He shivered and let out a small groan as Arthur's fingerstips brushed over one of his spots.

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 26-01-2013 16:11

Arthur inhaled sharply at the others reaction- it was beautiful. To feel Francis react like this in his arms.
He lovingly caressed the other on that sensitive place and pulled him a little closer.
"Do you know mine?" He teased softly. He wasn't sure if he wanted Francis to find out- still whenever the other bothered him he went straight for that spot so- he probably already knew anyway...
Rp chara's: