February daylight [FrUk]

The 18 Boy / Boy section where you can add your guy on guy related love. 18 Boy / Boy includes sexual themes with a homosexual couple. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 03-02-2012 20:08

Francis dug his nails into Arthur's skin and arched his back. His eyes rolled back and moaned in pleasure. "Hmmn cher~" his cheeks heathened up. "Dieu- t-that spot-" he managed to pant between the thrust. "hit it harder." he gasped and moaned when Arthur had hit his prostrate.
“My eyebrows make a more profound impact on other people than they do on me. I just let 'em grow.”.

Main rp character: England and France
Minor rp character: Prussia, Canada.

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 05-02-2012 11:17

Looking down on Francis while he did him was amazing, it never ceased to be so.
The expressions of utter submitance turned him on even more. This man was his and his alone. He was in charge here.
The feeling was like standing on the front of one of his ships knowing that it and it's crew would follow him until the end of the world.
Yet this time it was a person. And not just a person, France. His France. The France who had always been there was now...
"Mine..."
He leant down and sucked down on the others neck. He'd mark him. Make him his.
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 05-02-2012 11:20

Francis chuckled between his moans of pleasure. He wanted to make a teasing joke, but all his blood had gone from his head right down there. He couldn't think properely right now. This sensation. Dieu!
“My eyebrows make a more profound impact on other people than they do on me. I just let 'em grow.”.

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 05-02-2012 11:28

England went a little bit slower to be able to capture Frances lips im a tender kiss.
It all seemed to freeze in that moment. He suddenly realised he felt...happy. Yet then the heat came over him again. He broke away with a groan and thrust in hard. He was on his limit.
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 05-02-2012 11:35

Francis smiled softly into the kiss. It was just perfect. He let out a louder moan. "D-dieu! C-close." he muttered between the gasps, pants and moans that filled the room.

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 06-02-2012 00:22

England wanted to say 'me to' but instead all he was able to produce were some strangled grunts. He realised what was happening and grabbed France and pulled him close.
It was then he felt the presure release and he came.
Seeing black, seeing white, seeing stars...It all didn't quite cover it. The feeling was to amazing, the bliss to pure.
Rp chara's:

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 06-02-2012 07:44

Francis clinged back to his lover tightly. As if on cue, he released right after. Everything was a blurr right at that moment and he didn't have the strength to keep himself up in balance so he just fell back dragging Arthur with him to lie on top of him. He lay there panting heavily, he couldn't say a word, just lay there panting.

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 06-02-2012 23:06

After he had caught his breath a little England kissed Frances lips and rolled of, he knew it would get heavy after a while.
He cradled France in his arms and attempted to sheild them both from the februari cold by pulling the blankets over them.
With a small grunt he planted his lips on Frances forhead, his nose in his hair and kept them there.
He then kept still bathing in the afterglow.
Rp chara's:

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 06-02-2012 23:09

Francis had his arms safely around Arthur, seeking for warmth. He still lay there panting with a smuggly smile across his face. He knew it was best to not ruin the moment by saying anything and just let everything be and enjoy this, the sight of his lover.

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 06-02-2012 23:47

England knew he got sappy whenever they laid together like this. Half whispered stanzas of poetry describing the love he felt currently played around his lips. Before they became actual voiced words however his reason had managed to convince him it was all the hormones and that he shouldn't embarass himself by acting like a lovesick schoolgirl.
"You smell nice..."
What? Damn, of all the things he could've murmered just now, why was this the thing that made it's way past his lips? It was stupid! It wasn't even that romantic even...Good thing France couldn't see him blush.
Rp chara's: