February daylight [FrUk]

The 18 Boy / Boy section where you can add your guy on guy related love. 18 Boy / Boy includes sexual themes with a homosexual couple. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 30-01-2012 21:17

Francis layed down on the bed, with his Angleterre on top of him. He took a second to calmly breathe and looked back into those beautiful emarald green eyes. As if on cue he placed his hands on Arthur's back and began to explore himself, sliding his hands under his shirt, moving upward, tugging the shirt along. That thing seriously needed to go, now.
“My eyebrows make a more profound impact on other people than they do on me. I just let 'em grow.”.

Main rp character: England and France
Minor rp character: Prussia, Canada.

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 30-01-2012 23:21

England noticed Frances hands on him and almost froze. That just felt to good! Then he realised there were a lot of clothes between their hot bodies. And he needed them gone as soon as possible.
He popped open the upper buttons of his dress shirt and pulled it off over his head.
It was a bit cold at first but it was evened out by the heat in his head.
Then he went straight for Frances pants, tugging at the button and eventually opening them.
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 31-01-2012 20:06

Francis was glad the shirt was removed and let his hands explore some more. As Arthur undid his pants, so did he. He slided down Arthur's pants to his knees and moved his hands back up. Touching that beautiful pale skin of his. He put a hand down his underwear, finding Arthur's bare buttcheeks and squeezed. Yes, he did have one fine ass. With the other hand he pulled off the briefs, freeing Arthur's hard on.
“My eyebrows make a more profound impact on other people than they do on me. I just let 'em grow.”.

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 31-01-2012 21:46

Arthur groaned as he was freed. The cold air felt good, it helpt to cool down his blazing hot skin. He moved back a bit so he could get Frances pants from underneath him.
"Hnn, help get these of for a sec."
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 31-01-2012 21:52

He chuckled. "Alright." he arched his back and wriggled himself out of his pants, only to reveal he had not been wearing any underwear. He hissed at the sudden air against his hardening member.

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 31-01-2012 23:34

"Oh- I just can't believe you!" England tried to sound angry but he wasn't really. Of course...he hadn't been wearing underwear...that was just-
He laid down on France brushing their bodies togheter. Skin against skin. He softly kissed the others jaw. Francis shirt was the last thing that needed to go.
He gently upped it the last bit over the others head and out.
Rp chara's:

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 01-02-2012 20:12

He chuckled. "Oh you don't seem to really dislike it." he said waggling his eyebrows. He bend his head so Arthur could take off his shirt. Now they were both naked. He moved their bodies against each other along. "And what are you going to do with me now, cherie~" he purred in a sensual voice.

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 02-02-2012 22:47

"Going to fuck you till you're silly..." Englands words slurred and were mumbled.
He pushed up Frances legs a bit to get acces. He'd almost pushed in when remembering they'd need lube. (he'd swear at France if he forgot and now he almost forgot himself)
Lucky it was still there as an effect from earlier that morning so everything was quickly coated. It was cold at first but he just carried on.
"Readdy?"
The question was more pro-forma...but he felt obliged to treat Francis well.
Rp chara's:

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 03-02-2012 11:12

"Oh cher~" he whispered sensually back at Arthur. He was about to stop him, but he noticed Arthur had found it out himself. He knew Arthur could be quite rough when turned on, so he'd appreciated lube now.
"Oui, I am" he replied and waited for Arthur to insert him already.

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 03-02-2012 19:54

England pushed in fast. It was warm tight...he almost couldn't remember he'd felt this ever before. There was nothing as good as this.
His eyes rolled back. No he shouldn't come yet! He bit his lip and controlled himself.
He repressed the feeling and thrust hard.
"Oh~"
His cheeks were flushed and he was completely lost in it.
Rp chara's: