February daylight [FrUk]

The 18 Boy / Boy section where you can add your guy on guy related love. 18 Boy / Boy includes sexual themes with a homosexual couple. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 27-01-2013 16:45

Francis moaned softly. As he was pulled closer he leaned over to Arthur's ear. "Not sure if I remember it well...but I've always liked a little treasure hunt." he said smirking and let his hands wander almost right away over that certain spot.
“My eyebrows make a more profound impact on other people than they do on me. I just let 'em grow.”.

Main rp character: England and France
Minor rp character: Prussia, Canada.

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 30-01-2013 18:19

Arthur inhaled sharply- that side of his leg- ah yes indeed.
"Lying bastard! You know exactly where to touch!" He said it with a grin.
He leaned into the touch. "Let's just blame it on you being French then- hah- having an instinct for this?" He teased.
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 03-02-2013 20:55

Francis tried his best not to smirk as he brushed the hot skin of Arthur's leg.
"Hmmn...yes that would be it." he said chuckling and captured Arthur's lips into a sloppy kiss.
“My eyebrows make a more profound impact on other people than they do on me. I just let 'em grow.”.

Main rp character: England and France
Minor rp character: Prussia, Canada.