Forgotten Memories (NaziGermanyxGermany)

The 18 Boy / Boy section where you can add your guy on guy related love. 18 Boy / Boy includes sexual themes with a homosexual couple. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 30-10-2011 23:10

He let out a sharp loud laugh."Hah! You already tired little Ludwig. Then I have bad news. Ve vill continue~ All night" He said with a sadistic smirk on his face."Verstanden Soldat!?" He harshly said as he would to his military troops.
Germany slowly lowered himself on Ludwig so he straddled the other. Again his hands moved to Ludwig's nipples wanting to hear more of his moans. He wanted more, more moans, more silent pleads in German, more cries of ecstasy.
Germany ripped off the shirt and assaulted the pink buds with his mouth lathering it in saliva and blowing softly to tease them.
He felt Ludwig becoming hard already as he worked on him "Es scheint, dein Schwanz ist nicht so müde wie du bist, Luddy ~" Germany said in a teasing tone as he continued to tease the others nipples.
He knew that talking in their native language turned Ludwig on. Not much partners could speak German. It was a secret kink of them both.
Slowly Germany moved his a hand down and cupped the others crotch softly starts stroking it through the thin fabric of the other's boxers.
Main RP Character: Hungary, Russia
Minor RP Character: Germany, France
Am always open for trying something new!

thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by thothlover » 30-10-2011 23:28

"Hah! You already tired little Ludwig. Then I have bad news. Ve vill continue~ All night" He shivered, "Verstanden Soldat!?" Oh god, his others voice was really sexy when commanding. "J-ja, mein kapitän. Ich verstehe." Ludwig said and his eyes rolled to the back of his head, a groan escaping his lips. Gott, he had missed the others talented tongue so much! His member became harder and he moaned when he felt the other stroking his cock through the thin fabric of his underwear. And man, did he love his language. "Ah, It-es hat einen eigenen willen." He said, trying to make up an excuse. A will of its own, yeah right. Well sort of... okay he just wanted this but .. at the same time he didn't.
I love to yaoi rp <3 If Hetalia rp, Ich bin das Deutschland! I am UKE!Germany! (Also UkeGermany on tumblr - DEACTIVATED!
Main roleplay character: UKE!Germany/Ludwig
Minor roleplay character: Iceland, France, Sweden, Lithuania, Prussia, Latvia, Hungary, Swiss, England

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 31-10-2011 00:11

Germany chuckled as he heard the sad excuse the other came with.
"Denken Sie?" he said mockingly.
He rubbed a bit harder but not enough to give any satisfaction. He wanted him to beg, beg him to pound in his ass until he is spend like the little whore he was. He knew he called himself a whore but he didn't mind. He was a whore for himself and himself only.
He felt himself getting harder from the wonderful sounds Ludwig was making."Ludwig. Halten macht diese Geräusche bitte" He whispered in the others ear before biting it harshly but not hard enough to cause bleeding. He grinds his hips against the others and bit down in Ludwig's neck creating a new mark to match the others.
Swiftly Germany pulled off the slightly wet boxers and threw them away he positioned himself. Screw the begging he wanted that ass right now and now he would get it "Better be ready now." He shoved his hard member into the other and stayed a bit for that before moving almost all the way out and ramming all the way on "Schrei fur mich" He whispered in the others ear before he started to thrust faster and harder.

thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by thothlover » 31-10-2011 15:41

"Denken Sie?" Ludwig knew his own voice and that one mocked him. A mind of its own, sometimes, but in this situation it didn't. He actually wanted this. Damn himself to hell for this but he did! "Ludwig. Halten macht diese Geräusche bitte" The blond couldn't stop the noises, besides, why would he? Well, he would try, to try and gain some control back but dammit he knew himself better then anyone.
Ludwig gasped as his underwear got pulled off and he blushed darkly, why was he still acting like this? "Better be ready now." His blue eyes went up to meet the others and then they widened and he let out a silent scream. His ass was still sore from before and much more sensitive. "Schrei fur mich" That voice sent shivers down his spine and straight to his crotch. "Hm! Ngh..ah.." He groaned, trying to keep his voice inside and to keep himself from screaming. Ludwig pressed his legs onto the mattress and lift himself up a little bit and tried to move away, but that action caused him to scream, and that scream was only followed by another and another as he writhed and squirmed underneath the other.
I love to yaoi rp <3 If Hetalia rp, Ich bin das Deutschland! I am UKE!Germany! (Also UkeGermany on tumblr - DEACTIVATED!
Minor roleplay character: Iceland, France, Sweden, Lithuania, Prussia, Latvia, Hungary, Swiss, England

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 31-10-2011 21:31

As Germany continued his merciless pounding he got the scream he wanted. He felt his cock swell even more as he heard the erotic sounds pouring from the others lips. A moan escaped him as he felt Ludwig move himself up trying to escape from him. He grabbed the others hips ad kept them in that position and continues to ram inside of his ass. "H-Hng.. L-Ludwig.. G-Gott" Germany panted out. Afters such a day of activity he felt himself getting drained from his energy, but the moans and screams the other gave were motivation enough to continue his hard pace.
Germany grabbed Ludwig's legs and spread them wider causing him to be able to thrust even deeper hitting the others prostate dead on.
He slowed a bit down and looked at the others face which was twisted in pleasure. Germany leaned down and captured the others lips in a passionate kiss before grabbing the others member and stroking it harshly and teasing the tip.
He felt Ludwig was near and so was he. He gave some last strokes before he felt the other cum in his hand.
Germany wiped it off on the sheets and quickly continued to thrust to come at his own climax soon after.
Gripping the others hips tightly as he spend his seed in the other."A-Aaah.. L-Ludwig.." he moaned.

thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by thothlover » 31-10-2011 21:39

"H-Hng.. L-Ludwig.. G-Gott" He heard the other pant. Ludwig was amazed that even with his loud moaning, screaming, gasping, groaning and panting that he could hear the others voice. Perhaps because they were one and the same. Ludwig licked his lips and arched his back half off the mattress, pushing himself back against the others hips, meeting his thrusts. "A-ah.. oh gott...Füllen Sie mich mit Ihrem cum, bitte!" He screamed, leaning forward and nipping on Germany's neck and biting a little. "A-Aaah.. L-Ludwig.." He heard the other moan as he released into him. "hmm, ah.." He himself moaned and slumped back on the sheets, panting and sweating, his eyes closing.

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 01-07-2012 10:36

Germany panted hard as he tried his best to hold himself up.
He slipped out of Ludwig and moaned softly and he rolled beside his other self completely spent and drained from energy now.
Slowly he started chuckling again and he pulled Ludwig on top of him and he kissed the other lips as he removed the belt from around Ludwig's wrists. "Hehehe Das was... Wunderbar" he said softly as he gave a lazy smirk. He knew Ludwig probably wouldn't be very happy with him on the moment.
But to be very honest. He didn't really care. Ludwig deserved this. He had been locked away for 70 years for Gott sakes. The thought only managed to piss Germany off again. But he held it in and he hugged his other self a bit closer so he couldn't escape. "Ludwig.. " he mumbled softly to the other as he carefully and gently stroked the others non-scarred cheek. It was sweaty and red from their previous activities. But Germany had to had to admit...
The look fitted Ludwig more than his normally stoic emotionless expression.

thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by thothlover » 31-10-2012 19:07

Ludwig panted hard and heavily. He had missed this, so much, but he wouldn't admit it. Well, he sorta had by the begging he had been doing. Though, he was a little pissed at the other. But he was coming down from the high of his orgasm and just closed his eyes and leaned against his other self. He had tried so hard to forget; at one point he did and he had been ... happy. Had he truly been happy? Or had he been unhappy, because there was a part of him missing? A part, that he would rather hide; this part was now a person... again. It seems he would have to speak to Arthur and have "Germany" locked up again, but.. somewhere else, instead of the back of his mind. Maybe he could find an old mirror and just ... keep the other in there? He sighed, but he didn't want Germany to leave! Though, at the same time, he did. He didn't need him, he didn't want him around. Ludwig didn't want another war. He was doing so many things now to correct... his mistakes.
"Hmm?" He hummed as the other spoke his name, opening an eye and looking up into those violet orbs; his other eye opening by itself. "Ja?"

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 31-10-2012 20:38

Germany was still panting hard as he laid beside his other self. It had been quite a day and to be damned he loved being so active. It had been 70 years. and 70 years without any contact made you lonely and longing. Feeling rather calmed down now he looked at the blond beside him and kept on stroking his face "Would you lock me away. If you had the chance again?" he asked.

he was not sure how he would react. But one thing was for sure. No matter what, he would never go back again! It was bad for 70 years and another would most likely kill him. He would just show Ludwig why he was supposed to stay here. He would not try anything anyway. Just being out of the locked part of Ludwig's brain was good enough. Germany knew that trying the same as 70 years ago would never work out since his ways would be instantly recognized.

Patiently he waited for the answer and he pulled Ludwig on top of his chest and kisses the other long. It was different than his other kisses. But he could change that soon enough again. As he was getting a breather. "Well?"

thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by thothlover » 31-10-2012 20:57

Ludwig listened and then looked away momentarily: "Would you lock me away. If you had the chance again?"
Those words suddenly seemed to echo in his brain over and over again. Why was the other being so nice? That itself was suspicious. He blinked as he pulled onto the others chest and kissed. His eyes closed for a while and he opened them again as the kiss broke, taking a deep breath. What should he say? Lie and say no or tell the truth and say yes and possibly face the others quick temper?
"I..." he paused, looking into the others eyes for a brief moment before looking away and rolling back down to his side of the bed. "Ja. I would." Ludwig said; deciding on the truth; the truth may hurt, but he would do it. "That is, if you were to try something like that again. Knowing you, you would eventually." He said and looked at the other. "You're just... not really a people person. Neither am I, but I have friendships; as odd as it sounds; I do. I think your temper would only get in the way. You are , after all, possessive and compulsive. You only act on your first instincts rather then stop and think for a bit."