Forgotten Memories (NaziGermanyxGermany)

The 18 Boy / Boy section where you can add your guy on guy related love. 18 Boy / Boy includes sexual themes with a homosexual couple. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Forgotten Memories (NaziGermanyxGermany)

Post by thothlover » 07-09-2011 15:51

This rp is based of off this picture: http://www.zerochan.net/755434 (if anyone can translate it please do so xD)

Participants: thothlover & LizGrand

Summary: Everybody has his little secrets or things they want to forget. Even Germany has some of those. When he find a "lost" diary he once wrote 70 years ago. memories and feeling stream back and some things that happened just can't be forgotten.

Name: Ludwig Beilschmidt / Germany
Looks:
I love to yaoi rp <3 If Hetalia rp, Ich bin das Deutschland! I am UKE!Germany! (Also UkeGermany on tumblr - DEACTIVATED!
Main roleplay character: UKE!Germany/Ludwig
Minor roleplay character: Iceland, France, Sweden, Lithuania, Prussia, Latvia, Hungary, Swiss, England

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 07-09-2011 16:10

Name: Ludwig Beilschmidt / Nazi!Germany
Looks:

Main RP Character: Hungary, Russia
Minor RP Character: Germany, France
Am always open for trying something new!

thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by thothlover » 07-09-2011 16:17

Ludwig was in the attic cleaning and going through some old boxes when he noticed a smaller box in a big box filled with old antique books from 70 years ago. The box wasn't marked and so curiously he opened it and took out a well preserved diary. Could it be one of bruder's?" He thought to himself and flipped the book open, immediately his heart sank and he paled, sweating. His own name was there first. It was one of his own. Nervously but still curiously he flipped the pages until he saw the first entry. His blue eyes skimmed over his writing as he read.

Memories he had long since locked away and pushed as far back were rising back up. He could remember these things so clearly. He shivered, he felt as if he were being watched so he stopped reading and turned around, not seeing anything, he closed the book and pushed the box away. This was enough cleaning for today. He walked downstairs and to his room; Gilbert wasn't home, he was with Francis and Antonio so he could have the privacy of reading.

He placed the book down on his desk and paced the room, then sat down in his chair and opened the diary once more and continued reading.
I love to yaoi rp <3 If Hetalia rp, Ich bin das Deutschland! I am UKE!Germany! (Also UkeGermany on tumblr - DEACTIVATED!
Minor roleplay character: Iceland, France, Sweden, Lithuania, Prussia, Latvia, Hungary, Swiss, England

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 07-09-2011 16:31

January 14th, 1942

It's 16.08 and duties are over. I'm sitting home in Beyeren. It's snowing.
Italia brought Pasta again to the training but I told him off and bring it away for later. The invasion in Russia is going well. He never expected my attack of breaking our monster pact. That man should just die together with his people in that frozen hell hole. It seems my pain from the first Var is fading. Only little scars are left and I start to feel better as our Empire grows.
"Since that weak fiend France is mine I never felt better. He deserved it that good for nothing, whine sucking bastard" a voice suddenly continued darkly behind him.
Ludwig quickly looked around only to have his eyes widen as he is seeing the one thing he had hoped to have locked away forever.
Vell.. you seem happy to see me~ " his other self said with a dark grin on his face and a evil dark blue glint in his gaze.

thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by thothlover » 07-09-2011 16:52

Ludwig was frozen in his seat as he stared back at the one thing he had hoped to never see again for as long as he lived. Small beads of sweat ran down the side of his face as he tried to regain control over his muscles. He stood up from his seat, slowly, pressing himself further against his desk, gripping the edges of it. He swallowed hard, his tie felt as if it were choking him suddenly so he raised his hand and loosened it. "Y-you... w-what... go away! I have nothing to do with you!" He said shakily. He knew that glint and grin all to well. He had used it on other countries, as well as himself. "I thought I had locked you away for good." He mumbled, just above a whisper.

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 07-09-2011 23:03

He was free. Once again he stood on his own two legs. 70 years. 70 long years has he been shut away in the man which was now trembeling before him. Such a whimp he was. "i can't believe that I am you. You are a disgrace for all German people. I should've locked you away inside of me" he said with a smirk on his face.
Making the other scared was such an easy job. But that guy would pay for locking him away. "You know Ludwig. Being inside of dein kopf vasn't as fun as ve thought. Mein Gott you have become soft!" he said with a teasing tone of voice.
He heard the other whisper something that sounded like "I thought I had locked you away for good."
Germany quickly bursted out in laughter. "Locking ME away?! You got to be kidding me Luddy. You know just as vell as me that you are to weak of mind to do such a thing" he said with a louder voice and he locked eyes with the nervous man.

thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by thothlover » 07-09-2011 23:14

"I can't believe that I am you. You are a disgrace for a German people. I should've locked you away inside of me." That actually caused him to tremble a little when the other said that. "You know Ludwig. Being inside of dein kopf vasn't as fun as ve thought. Mein Gott you have become soft!" He took a step to the side, then another and another until he had gone around the desk, putting distance between the two of them. "I'm just sane! Unlike you!" He said.
"Locking ME away?! You got to be kidding me Luddy. You know just as well as me that you are to weak of mind to do such a thing" Weak? Was he weak? Perhaps, but if being weak kept him sane and would keep him from doing any more mistakes, he would rather choose that being insane."That may be, but-" He froze when their gazes met and a cold shiver ran down his spine making him glued to the floor.

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 08-09-2011 16:18

He stepped closer to the trembling man. "I'm just sane! Unlike you!"
Th grin on his face grew at this remark and a crazy glint went through his gaze."Sane? SANE you say?! Hahaha Don't make me laugh Luddy. You know I am perfectly sane vith the ideas I had then and still have. Maybe you are just the one who isn't sane, Luddy~" he said as he shuffled even closer.
Ha. That man was such a weakling. He was trembling on his legs just like those other pathetic people from 70 years ago in the camps. Germany thought.
His hand ran up his face to toss some hair out of his face when he felt the thin scar on his left cheek. A frown placed itself on his face as he thought back how he got it.

**Flashback**
Cheering was heard everywhere. The war was over. The German Empire was again in ruins and there was sworn that this would never happen again.
Germany was in the Reichstag's building in Berlin. He was trapped. No chance for escape. He looked at his other self. Ludwig looked , frankly said, like crap. It wasn't weird he had been locked away for the whole war.
Now Germany was surrounded by the allies and was about to be locked away. forever away inside memories which would, they hoped, fade over time. He struggled there was no way he would give up without a fight. He almost broke free after punching England in the face and knocking America on the floor. Suddenly Russia appeared before him with his usual childish smirk and the pipe, which once was his. Before Germany knew it everything went black.
He woke up only to find a wound on his cheek and being locked in a world where he could only see memories. A place where he would stay for 70 years.

** End Flashback**

A growl came from deep inside his chest as anger filled him once again. The bastards. The will pay. And he would start with his pathetic other self.
He quickly looked up again and placed his smirk again on his face and suddenly moved quickly towards Ludwig and grabbed his shoulder and slammed him on the ground, grabbing his wrists and pinned him down.
"You vill pay. You vill pay for everything" he said in a dark tone.

thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by thothlover » 08-09-2011 18:12

"Sane? SANE you say?! Hahaha Don't make me laugh Luddy. You know I am perfectly sane with the ideas i had then and still have. Maybe you are just the one who isn't sane, Luddy~" Ludwig knew his other self was crazy and when the other touched the side of his own cheek, he too could see the flashback; they were the same person after all.

Ludwig let out a grunt as he hit the hardwood floor in his room, "You vill pay. You vill pay for everything!" He tried to struggle and fight back, but it was clear the other was much stronger. After all, his other self had had 70 years to think of a revenge, whilst he went about his daily duties and having paid back for the war. Doing everything in his power to right the wrongs. Ludwig groaned as he kicked his underneath the other and turning his hands in the others grasp, trying to get him to loosen his grip on his wrists. "I already did! Ngh- let me go!" He said with a grunt, avoiding eye contact from the other.

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 08-09-2011 23:41

He felt the other struggle underneath him and he just stared at him with a cold and emotionless stare. "I already did! Ngh- let me go!" he heard him say.
Seeing the other struggling underneath him actually was quite a nice sight. He even might enjoy punishing him. He was going to make it last nice and long. " I know you payed of your guilt to the Allies but that doesn't change your history little Ludwig. You know vhat happened the whole world does. And they will never forget." he said closely to the others ear before giving it a soft lick. "And you still need to pay me Luddy~ How are you going to do that hm? I might know a vay." he finished with a smirk and licked his lips before crashing his on the other man's lips