Forgotten Memories (NaziGermanyxGermany)

The 18 Boy / Boy section where you can add your guy on guy related love. 18 Boy / Boy includes sexual themes with a homosexual couple. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by thothlover » 08-09-2011 23:58

" I know you payed of your guilt at the allies but that doesn't change your history little Ludwig. You know what happened the whole world does. And they will never forget." He closed his eyes as he tried to drown out the others words. True, the others never forgot, they wouldn't forget and they used it against him when things got out of hand or when they were all out drinking and were incredibly drunk. "And you still need to pay me Luddy~ How are you going to do that hm? I might know a way." His eyes snapped open and before he could protest he felt another set of lips on his. "Hnn-nnnhh!!"
I love to yaoi rp <3 If Hetalia rp, Ich bin das Deutschland! I am UKE!Germany! (Also UkeGermany on tumblr - DEACTIVATED!
Main roleplay character: UKE!Germany/Ludwig
Minor roleplay character: Iceland, France, Sweden, Lithuania, Prussia, Latvia, Hungary, Swiss, England

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 09-09-2011 20:39

Still holding the others wrists above him he ravished the other's mouth. The thought was weird. He was kissing himself on the moment. But this thought also turned him on. It felt wrong and still so good. Nobody knew more about himself than himself. All weaknesses and spots on his body where the same.
He slipped his tongue inside Ludwig's mouth and explored every inch of it. He broke the kiss leaving a string of saliva connecting their mouths.
"It seems you aren't as bad as I thought. This might actually be fun for both of us~" he said in a husky tone so his intention became perfectly clear to the other man if they already weren't.
Germany simply installed himself on top of Ludwig and started to undo the tie and quickly used it to tie the wrists together in a painful knot.
Germany never forgot his skills from when he was a soldier. Since Ludwig also never forgot them.
As he finished tying the hands together he again crashed their lips together in a searing kiss and he gripped the others hair to move his head up and bite down in the others neck to leave a mark. "You will know you place again!"
Main RP Character: Hungary, Russia
Minor RP Character: Germany, France
Am always open for trying something new!

thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by thothlover » 09-09-2011 20:52

"Nnngh..." Ludwig only managed to say, or well, groan out in the kiss before the tongue of himself slipped inside his mouth. His cheeks immediately flared up a dark red color. This wouldn't be the first time he would have made out with himself, oh no. Memories from long before flooded back and ran through his mind like a movie in fast forward. "It seems you aren't as bad as i thought. This might actually be fun for both of us~"
The blond blushed even darker if that was possible from hearing his other self say that, he knew what would be coming; and either his nazi self was right about him becoming weak, because he did not struggle when his arms were brought up and tied together painfully; or he was just too stunned by the other because he did not struggle back. Soon enough their lips met once again, "Ng-agh!" He groaned in slight pain as his other self gripped his hair painfully and lift his head up, biting down hard on his neck. "F-fick dich!" Ludwig spat back at his nazi self and began to kick in the air, wriggling, trying to get free from underneath the other.
I love to yaoi rp <3 If Hetalia rp, Ich bin das Deutschland! I am UKE!Germany! (Also UkeGermany on tumblr - DEACTIVATED!
Minor roleplay character: Iceland, France, Sweden, Lithuania, Prussia, Latvia, Hungary, Swiss, England

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 09-09-2011 20:59

Germany continued as he pleased. The sounds Ludwig made only encouraged him. He knew that Ludwig was weak but that the other would work along so willingly made it almost to easy. "F-fick dich!" The other exclaimed and he started to wiggle and struggle against him.
A dark laughter escaped Germany's throat again as he quickly gripped Ludwig's throat and pins him down. "I Said... Know Your Place!" He growled with a sadistic grin on his face and pressed a bit harder to empathize his point and then let go to test if Ludwig would obey willingly or that he use some more force on him.

thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by thothlover » 09-09-2011 21:05

Ludwig's eyes locked with his nazi self as he laughed, then gasped when a hand grabbed his throat and cut off his breathing. "I Said... Know Your Place!" He heard the other growl and the grip on his throat was tightened for emphasis. Once the grip was gone he gasped again and took a deep breath. He had become too reliant on desk work and easy jobs, he forgot his training to hold his breath. He would have to practice that once again. As he was catching his breath he stayed still underneath the other. "Y-you... will not... win. I won't let you take control again!" He growled, narrowing his eyes at the other.

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 09-09-2011 21:19

"Y-you... will not... win. I won't let you take control again!" He heard the other growl again. This only made him smirk more. "It seems your fighting spirit hasn't died yet even after I locked you away for such a long time and broke you. Hmm.. you might be stronger than I thought. He said in a teasing voice. "Let's test that strength hmm~? he said close to the others ear.
Quickly he ripped open the others blouse and closed his lips around a perk nipple and nibbled on it. He locked his legs together around the others so he couldn't kick or struggle and swiftly moved a hand to the others crotch and starts to fondle the other through his pants. " Hmm? That hard already~? Maybe I overestimated you, Luddy~" He chuckled and started to rub somewhat harder.

thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by thothlover » 09-09-2011 21:29

"It seems your fighting spirit hasn't died yet even after I locked you away for so many time and broke you. Hmm.. you might be stronger than I thought." "Let's test that strength hmm~?" Those sentences made cold water run down his back, making him shiver. "Ah! Hey!" Ludwig complained as he saw and heard the buttons of his blouse hit the floor, "A-ahnn.." He groaned, sucking in a deep breath. Deep in the back of his mind he knew it was wrong to crave this attention from his nazi self, but he had missed it. Missed it so much, he was already aroused. "Ah!" Ludwig gasped as he felt a rough hand fondle his crotch through his pants. That only caused him to move his head from side to side.

"Hmm? That hard already~? Maybe I overestimated you, Luddy~" Ludwig bit his lower lip hard, to try and bile down any of his sounds. It wasn't working so well, since they were more throaty then ever. One groan even sounded almost like a purr. His lips parted and he panted, his chest heaving with his deep breaths and his eyes were slightly parted. Ludwig kept his eyes on the other, suddenly lost for words.

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 09-09-2011 22:24

Germany's grin only grew wider as he got those eager reaction from his other self. It was so long he touched this body. He would make the other beg for more when they were finished. Oh they weren't done yet.
"You having fun Luddy~? he asked mockingly and stroked teasingly soft over the others clothed need. "Seems you do~" he continued to rubs some harder and latched himself again on the others nipple again biting softly and licking it.
The sounds the younger looking man made shot right through him right to his own need. A low growls escaped from deep inside his chest.
He released the others nipple and blowed at it softly causing Ludwig to shiver underneath him.
He moved himself up but not losing any contact with the others groin and whispered in his ear "How much do you vant it Luddy? How eager are you to have me pound into that hot sweet ass of ours?" he continued to rub some harder and quickly slipped his hand in the other man's pants and grabbed the others hard member and started to tease the tip oh so softly.
He knew that Ludwig was on his breaking point it was only a matter of time.

thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by thothlover » 09-09-2011 22:38

"You having fun Luddy~?" He knew it was a mock, he knew his own voice. "Seems you do~" He nodded his head weakly anyway, arching his back as he felt the other latch onto his hard nipple, softly biting and licking, making him shiver even more with need and want. Then when he let go of his nipple once more he shivered again from the cool air in the room touching the sensitive nub. "How much do you want it Luddy? How eager are you to have me pound into that hot sweet ass of ours?" Ludwig moaned as a reply, he was loosing this battle. After all... he had always put his own pleasures behind himself, ignoring them and his needs and all for work and to do better. "A-AH!" He gasped, his eyes widening and rolling to the back of his neck as he felt his stronger self's hand on his member. He even whined at the teasing. "Hmm~ N-a-ah.. I... Ich.." Ludwig stumbled in his wording and licked his lips, bucking up into the others hand the best he could. "Ich will... ooh.. hmmm~" He moaned. Ludwig knew he had lost this battle, he was trying with all his might to fight back his urges, but he had forgotten how forbidden and sweet his Nazi self touches were. He was like the forbidden fruit, you couldn't help but want a bite.

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 09-09-2011 23:03

The sadistic smile returned on his face as he heard the other try to manage an answer to his question. He knew enough!
"Gut! So this is vhat you vant huh? Then let's get started!" He softly murmured in the others ear he moved up and removed his hand. He made quick work of taking of his jacket and he folded it neatly and laid it on the desk near them. He couldn't let his jacket get dirty. He loosened his tie and opened up his shirt but kept it on. His pants where quickly discarded and there he was only in his blouse and underwear.
He grinned down on the younger version of himself and stroked the other's stomach caressing every muscle. He moved his hand slowly and teasingly towards Ludwig's pants and quickly popped open the button and zipped down the zipper. He threw the pants off together with underwear. Ludwig's need was prominently in the image. It even seemed bigger than he could remember.
He gave the member a soft stroke on the shaft. "Don't think you just get what you vant. You will beg for it. Like a good little soldier. You know what to do to get vhat you vant~" he said with smirk on his and a lustful gaze. He moved himself from Ludwig and pulled the other man up so he was sitting to. Germany spread his legs to show the other man his own need. "Suck it. Then you get vhat you vant. If you are good~" he said with a dominant voice.