Forgotten Memories (NaziGermanyxGermany)

The 18 Boy / Boy section where you can add your guy on guy related love. 18 Boy / Boy includes sexual themes with a homosexual couple. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 03-10-2011 17:20

A agonizing slow pace was started, Germany couldn't handle it and moaned loud "G-Gott Ludwig.. Faster.." he ordered. He moved his hips so Ludwig could penetrate him even deeper.
Ludwig went faster and faster. The sound of skin slapping on skin almost covered the sound of the running water.
Panting loudly and bend over completely he arched his back as suddenly two fingers pinched the nipple on his chest and moaned even louder as suddenly a big hand wrapped around his length and started pumping squeezing at his base an tip causing him to whimper.
Bucking his hips in the feeling he almost screamed out loud as Ludwig hit his prostate. "A-AH L-Ludwig.. B-Bitte Ich bin so nah. Bitte gehen Sie schneller.."
Heat pooled down in his lower stomach for the second time that day and this time it was more needed. His legs almost started to give out underneath him
Main RP Character: Hungary, Russia
Minor RP Character: Germany, France
Am always open for trying something new!

thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by thothlover » 03-10-2011 17:26

He panted and groaned as he kept thrusting. "A-AH L-Ludwig.. B-Bitte Ich bin so nah. Bitte gehen Sie schneller.." He moaned hearing the other moaning that, biting onto the left shoulder hard enough to make a mark and draw a little bit of blood, he started thrusting faster, stroking the others manhood in time with his thrusts. His breathing became faster and the heat in his lower stomach felt as if it were burning. "Ngh~ Germany... gott.. so nah. Cum für mich." Ludwig whispered into the others ear and licked the rim of it, biting gently at the tip of the ear.
I love to yaoi rp <3 If Hetalia rp, Ich bin das Deutschland! I am UKE!Germany! (Also UkeGermany on tumblr - DEACTIVATED!
Main roleplay character: UKE!Germany/Ludwig
Minor roleplay character: Iceland, France, Sweden, Lithuania, Prussia, Latvia, Hungary, Swiss, England

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 03-10-2011 17:47

Gasping loud as he felt the other bite hard in his shoulder and lapping at the wound. The thrusts got harder and Germany could feel his cock swell even more and those sinful stroke down there weren't helping him to keep composed at all. "Ngh~ Germany... gott.. so nah. Cum für mich." he heard Ludwig whisper in his ear causing him to blush even more and moan softly as he bit in his ear.
A few more strokes and thrusts and Germany shouted as he came hard in the others hand "A-AH GOTT LUDWIG!!" he shuddered and he held himself up with his arms as his legs finally gave out underneath him.
All spent and panting hard he tried to stay up

thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by thothlover » 03-10-2011 17:51

Ludwig grabbed the others waist and held him up as he felt him sagging down with his orgasm. Feeling the others inner walls tightening around him he thrust in a final time releasing himself deep and hard inside, grunting. His hand continued to stroke, making sure to milk the other out and his hips kept moving as he rode out his orgasm. "Hmm~" He groaned and shuddered, panting and resting his forehead against the others neck as his body came to a halt. For a moment he was inside the other, not moving, then he pulled out and kissed the others cheek. "...gut, ja?" He panted, taking a deep breath and let it out slowly, still holding the other close to him.
I love to yaoi rp <3 If Hetalia rp, Ich bin das Deutschland! I am UKE!Germany! (Also UkeGermany on tumblr - DEACTIVATED!
Minor roleplay character: Iceland, France, Sweden, Lithuania, Prussia, Latvia, Hungary, Swiss, England

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 03-10-2011 20:00

Germany shuddered as he felt the other fill him and moans fell from his lips as he felt Ludwig's strong hand milk him out. He was panting hard but it was droned out by the sound of the falling water.
Ludwig moved out of him and he whimpered as he also felt the others body fluids leak from him.
He felt a blush creep on his cheeks again. "...gut, ja?" he heard the other pant in his ear, intensifying his blush. "J-Ja Ludwig.. Das war sehr Gut" Germany managed out.
He was all drained now. It had been so long since this happened. His body needed to get used to the fact of so much body activity after 70 yeas being trapped.
He moved a bit up and stroked the arms around him and turned around and faced his other self. "Danke S-Soldat" He said trying to be more dominant but failed miserably. He pressed a small kiss on the others lips and stared into the other's blue eyes.

thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by thothlover » 03-10-2011 20:10

"J-Ja Ludwig.. Das was sehr Gut" Ludwig smiled, if he could catch the other off guard more often perhaps all wasn't lost. "Danke S-Soldat" He kissed back and kissed the other again on the cheek, pulling the other back under the shower stream and making sure to wash them both, then washed his hair. A part of him was still on guard on what the other might do, but now, he was tired. He would have to clean the floor in the bedroom and change the sheets before he... they could go to sleep. After a while of just standing there in the shower, he got out, taking an extra towel for his other half and drying himself off and grabbed a towelette and wet it a bit, walking into the bedroom and cleaning up his half dried cum that was on the floor then just threw the towelette in the laundry basket. After that he put on a pair of clean boxers and a t-shirt and changed the sheets. Ludwig took out spare clothes for the other to sleep in. "Which side will you be taking? The one closer to the window or the one closer to the door?" He asked.

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 30-10-2011 00:33

Gemany stood on te spot as Ludwig washed his hair. He wouldn't admit it at loud but he liked it how Ludwig acted towards him a moment ago. Though he still had to show the other man who was boss. He wouldn't let this go unpunished. They stayed underneath the shower or a moment untill Ludwig moved first out. Germany remained a little longer in the shower silently plotting his revenge he would make the other beg for it. Make him his own little slave. Only his not to be shared with anyone.
Turning off the water he grabbed one of the towels Ludwig had left for him and dried himself off. As he wrapped the towel around his waist, Ludwig walked in "Which side will you be taking? The one closer to the window or the one closer to the door?" He asked.
Germany decided to play with it for now. "Hmm The place close to the door vould be nice " "Makes it more difficult for you to escape" he softly whispered to himself.
He followed Ludwig into his room and Germany quickly observed everything and every detail which he could use in his plan while he walked to Ludwig's closet to get some underwear and a sweatpants to sleep in.
In the closet he rummaged a bit searching for anything. He saw some belts. He could use those just fine. He fingered it slightly before leaving the closet and turned to Ludwig "Are you fine vith me wearing some of your clothes?" He asked in a still sightly innocent voice

thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by thothlover » 30-10-2011 00:45

Ludwig nodded, "Ja. We are the same, so I don't mind." He said and regretted having asked the other which side of the bed he wanted. If he had kept his mouth shut he could have taken the side that was closer to the door and probably sneaked away later that night to find a way to lock the other away again. Or at least keep the other trapped for a while as he got some help.. but, did he really want the other away again? There cons and pros to this, but so many cons. The other Germany was relentless and much stronger then he was, more determined.
The battle for tonight was lost. Tomorrow was another day, if he could over-power and subdue the other... perhaps... who was he kidding? A large part of him didn't want the other to go away (mainly because the sex was just ... well, fucking amazing) but the other part wanted the other to go away because of how cruel he could be. "Maybe I could change his mind-" Ludwig whispered to himself out loud before he caught himself and put his hand over his mouth. He walked over to the bed and to the side closer to the window, Ludwig turned his head and looked outside. The sky was dark and cloudy, then thunder rumbled in the sky and it started to rain. He sighed, for him this was going to be a long night.

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 30-10-2011 22:40

Germany observed Ludwig closely. He seemed tired. A grin spread on his face but he quickly willed it down.
That guy was going to be even more tired and he didn't knew it yet.

Germany casually walked to the door and silently locked it as he looked over his shoulder. The other seemed sunken in thought. "Perfect" He thought.
He walked to the closet again which he kept open. He quickly grabbed a leather belt and closed the closet so it would seem he never moved around.
He strolled the other with the belt hidden behind his body. Closing up on Ludwig who as staring out of the window he quickly grabbed the others wrists and tied them tightly with the belt. "Now Mein Liebe. I vill show you. I vill not be topped. By Anyone" he empathized the "any" with an extra pull on the belt and nibbled on the others ear.
Holding the wrists tight with one hand while the other crawled underneath Ludwig's shirt and started with the still sensetive nipples.
Releasing the bound wrists he quickly turned him around and pressed him harshly on the bed by pressing a foot against the others chest. "Let's get started shall ve" he whispered huskily as he towered above Ludwig

thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by thothlover » 30-10-2011 22:52

He let out a gasp as his wrists were grabbed and he wasn't fast enough to move them away, soon enough they were tied behind his back. His heart raced and already he began to sweat, more from being nervous of what the others actions could be. Ludwig bit down on his lower lip to hold in a groan as he felt the others fingers on his still sensitive nipples. "Hmm..." He whimpered and yelped when he was pushed down on the bed. Ludwig was tired, he didn't have much fight in him, he hadn't had this much sex in a while. He forgot it was tiring, but it felt so good with his other self! "A-ah, I.. I would rather not. I'm pretty tired." Ludwig said, squirming from under the other. Still, he couldn't help but be aroused by the other towering over him.