Propos d'un jour [France x England]

The 18 Boy / Boy section where you can add your guy on guy related love. 18 Boy / Boy includes sexual themes with a homosexual couple. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 17-10-2012 18:25

England opened his mouth to interupt but France spoke so quickly, it was made clear there was no room for objections or interuptions or their usual arguments.
So he sat back and just nodded. He looked down at the book as France read to him. He pretended to read along but actually he was just looking at the page. His hands were content in touching the book, it calmed him down. He had always liked to touch, especially books. They had a nice feeling to it.

His cheeks were heating up, and besides his efforts to calm down, his heart was racings. Stupid frog.

When his voice faded away and silence filled the room, his face was red and he didn't want to look up at the frenchman. "B-beautiful words, it's nicely put." he brought out.

Oh stupid! He was supposed to say something else. But what could he say. He wasn't good with expressing himself, and France very well knew that.
“My eyebrows make a more profound impact on other people than they do on me. I just let 'em grow.”.

Main rp character: England and France
Minor rp character: Prussia, Canada.

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 19-10-2012 14:27

France had expected England to be angry with him now. Yet the other actually found the text beautifull? How odd...
Since ever since the beginning, he himself had found that love could be easilly grasped as something physical yet England... England had always dwelt on difficult sentiments, on courtly love, on puritanism.
He wanted to see how England would react to more.
" Well I shall continue then,

The jealousy, the grudges, until sometimes murder stems from it, it’s the physical. It’s the representation of the being on who you depend for your pleasure giving that pleasure to another. If a lover dies, you can deplore it, you don’t become jealous. If a lover leaves you to enter the covenant, you could be sorry, but you won’t become jealous. The jealousy, the true grudges, the dramas, the murders, that’s for a woman the sex of a man that she keeps that is given to another to enjoy, it’s, for a man, the sex of a female that he keeps that is given to another to enjoy, a mass of images arrives repeating his own images of his pleasures.
"

He so hoped that England would understand how he meant these words. That perhaps in this inconventional way England would understand his thoughts and feelings that the other would never listen to if he presented them as his own.
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria