Propos d'un jour [France x England]

The 18 Boy / Boy section where you can add your guy on guy related love. 18 Boy / Boy includes sexual themes with a homosexual couple. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Propos d'un jour [France x England]

Post by yuria-chan » 15-09-2011 21:41

The book that was delivered in Englands mailbox was put in a unsigned brown envelope. Even tough the package seemed plain it was placed there with care, as if it was important what's inside.
The book itself was old, it looked like a good book, small, bound in leather, that old book smell.
If it would be opened it would reveal England a text completely written in french, by a certain 'Paul Leautaud' however it was publised au <<Mercure>>.
Now there weren't many people who'd leave England a book in French...

Especially not if it started like this:

Amour
Aphorismes

L'amour, c'est le physique, c'est l'attrait charnel, c'est le plaisir reçu et donné, c'est la jouissance réciproque, c'est la réunion de deux êtres sexuellements faits l'un pour l'autre. Le reste, les hyperboles, les soupirs, les <<élans de l'âme>> sont des plaisanteries, des propos pour les niais, des rêveries de beaux esprits impuisants. La passion, c'est le feu que mets en nous ce plaisir. Le sentiment, c'est l'attachement à ce plaisir et comme qui en dirait la gratitude (si ce mot pouvait s'employer en amour).

France drank his morning cofee in his favorite cafee in Paris. He had been up late that night to bring his book to England. He didn't know why he bothered, perhaps he wanted England to understand how he felt about all of this... Or perhaps he just wanted to get a rise out of him.

((OOC: if you can't read it neither can Arthur XD He'll have to 'come and ask' if he can he might have to 'come and beat someone up'))
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 16-09-2011 20:26

England raised an eyebrow when he heard a soft thumb falling on his doormat. He rarely got any package. He put down his cup with tea and walked to the hallway.
He picked up said package and wondered who'd it came from. He unwrapped it. It was a book but there was no letter with it and he certainly hadn't ordered a book.

He looked at the cover and then read the back. It was all in French. There was only one person who could have send him a French book. He only understood a few words of it. He wondered why he had send it.

He took his coat and some necesarry things before leaving on the train from london, to france and then a train to Paris. He had to know why the hell, France would send him a book about love?
“My eyebrows make a more profound impact on other people than they do on me. I just let 'em grow.”.

Main rp character: England and France
Minor rp character: Prussia, Canada.

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 16-09-2011 20:45

France had returned to his home, currently a charming, spacious, appartment above a restaurant. However, this was only because he was in Paris. For as a country, you live everywhere whithin your borders.
With a soft smile on his lips he faintly wondered about Angleterre's reaction. He didn't paid it much thought but when he was preparing a lunch he prepared it for two.

Softly he hummed to himself while working and then seated himself on his sofa, with the balcony doors open granting him view of charming Parisian back alleys. With a smile he sipped his wine and took a book out of his jacket. It was similar to the one England had received, and read to himself one of the first paragraphs again:

La jalousie, les déchirements, jusqu'au meurtre qui découle quelquefois, c'est le physique.C'est la représentation de l'être auquel on tient pour son plaisir donnant ce plaisir à un autre. Une maîtresse qui meurt, on peut la regretter, on n'est pas jaloux. Une maîtresse qui vous quitterait pour entrer au couvent, on pourrait être désolé, on ne serait pas jaloux. La jalousie, les vrais déchirements, les drames, les meurtres, c'est, pour une femme, le sexe de l'homme auquel elle tient dont une autre jouira, c'est, pour un homme, le sexe de la femme à laquelle il tient dont un autre jouira, les images arrivant en foule répétant les propres images de ses plaisirs.
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 30-06-2012 19:19

Arthur had tried phoning the frog on his way to the trainstation. However he didn't seem to pick up. Too curious to let go of the matter, he took the first train he could catch to France.

He had taken the book along. He didn't understand much of it. He knew basic French, but that was about it. He could understand amour, yes. But why did Francis' send him a book in French when he knew he couldn't read it.

Too frustrated he put the book away in his bag and tried to doze off in the train. After a few hours he finally arrived in the other country. He took the next cab to Francis' house.

Around noon, he stood in front of his door and hesitately knocked. This really better be not a prank.
“My eyebrows make a more profound impact on other people than they do on me. I just let 'em grow.”.

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 02-07-2012 22:54

France smirked slightly as he heard a knock on the door. He knew exactly who was awaiting him there.
He got up and opened the door.
" 'ello Arthur, care to join me? I made lunch for two."
He didn't await an answer, just took the others coat and led him into the living room. A warm summer wind was blowing the curtains inward and a small lunch was set out on the coffee table.
He flung himself on the sofa and picked up a cup of strong espresso.
"Join me England, and I'll read to you."
That was when he showed the other the small brown book, identical to the one that had landed on Englands doormat that very morning.
Rp chara's:

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 09-07-2012 20:25

Arthur expression went from pissed to confused. He really had expected him. Wait- stupid idiot! He frowned deeper than before. "O-oi! Don't just walk away." he tried and quickly took of his shoes, minding his manners, and then followed him.
His eyes widened slightly at the familiar book. He pointed at it. "Why did you send me a book about lo- I mean why did you send me a book in French?! Moreover normal people just call or send a note, not just some weird book." he huffed and crossed his arms. He wanted an explaination, now.

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 01-08-2012 15:49

France smiled absentmindedly taking in the view of Paris on a sunny afternoon. He nodded again at the sofa beside him, if England kept standing, he'd be quicker to stomp out.
"I know it was a bit unorthodox, but If I had called you wouldn't have picked up once you've seen it was me, right?"
His smile slowely faded.
"I think this book speaks some truths... I think there was a lesson to be learned in there for us"
Then he quickly regained his aloof attitude.
"Also, it's quite romantic and mysterious. I know you love a mystery."
He stood up and decided to gently guide England by the arm in direction of the couch.
"Now, your lunch is cooling down."
Rp chara's:

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 01-09-2012 15:16

England sighed and continued to follow him, you really couldn't have a proper conversation with this frog.
"Of course I wouldn't." he huffed, confirming France's assumptions.
"The only lesson for us to learn, is for you to stop being such a pain for me." he protested, but his cheeks were reddening, very well knowing what Francis was implying.
"I do yes, when it doesn't involve French." he huffed and reluctantly sat down on the couch.
"I'm not hungry." that was an obvious lie, his stomach had been grumbling and he never could resist Francis' food. "I-I just wanted to know what you're upto, spill it, what's so special about this stupid book?" he demanded to know.

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 10-10-2012 23:42

France smirked as he sat down and took out a second book. Identical to the one he'd send to England.
"Indeed, what's special about a book?" He sighed. "If you think about it it's just ink on a page."
He moved the book about as if he was about to toss it away.
"Not important at all now?"
He smiled at England and filled a glass of wine for him, handing it to him.
"But I know that you know the value of books. You wouldn't stuff your house with them if you didn't."
He opened the book and glanced over the first page.
"Now... Since this book is special, because of what is written inside of it. Because of the idea's and words, I'll just read it to you. In English. It seems like you still didn't bother to learn that some things are better said in French."
Rp chara's:

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 12-10-2012 20:44

Arthur listened to the Frenchman. Not that he had much of a choise. He decided not to drink the wine, in case he had just been out to feed him drunk and take advantage. It wouldn't have been the first time, mind you.
He took out his book as well. "I came here for a proper explaination not a book reading." he scowled but opened to the first page anyway. His curiousity had been triggered and he wanted to actually know what Francis was going on about.