'La joie de vivre' FrUk - Eventual R18

The 18 Boy / Boy section where you can add your guy on guy related love. 18 Boy / Boy includes sexual themes with a homosexual couple. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

'La joie de vivre' FrUk - Eventual R18

Post by yuria-chan » 24-01-2012 23:54

Character: France
Name: Francis Bonnefoy
Appearance: Image

--note: Appearance is here just to set the atmosphere. Given that we start in a meeting room...He wears a suit then of course.--

Francis had studied England for a while now. The other was hunched over his work, constantly sighing as if he couldn't bear another day of this.
He got up, somehow he felt that if he stared any longer, he'd try talking to the man. And one doesn't talk to Arthur when he is in a mood like this unless you're seriously suicidal.
He walked to the window leaving the papers at his desk. He opened it a bit and took out a cigarette.
"Would you like one as well Angleterre?"
What was that just now? He did it. Why? Why did he just turn his peacefull moment of window gazing into quarreling with England?
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria

BeyondReaper
Major
Major

Post by BeyondReaper » 25-01-2012 00:09

Character: England
Name: Arthur Kirkland
Appearance (can't find a smaller one.. >,>): Image

Drowning himself in his paperwork, England tried to ignore his headache. He's been feeling tired and stressed for quite some time now.. it was eating at his health. He sighed for what seemed like the millionth time. He had no idea really what he was writing done, and frankly he didn't care. Maybe he should just walk off and leave them all to do whatever they like...
What was that, a voice? Who dares to speak to him at such a moment. He smirked lightly at the things he could do to however dared to interupt his thoughts. Slowly he turned his glare to the side the voice came from, black bags under his eyes. His eyes caught sight of France, holding out a pack of cigarettes to him. Ooh how he wanted to scowl, yell and insult the man. But for now... he did nothing more than take the cigarette and mutter a thanks.[/img]
Main RP character: England
Minor characters: France, Lithuania, Italy, Canada, Russia, America
OC's: Costa Rica, Zealand

~Planet Earth I need a friend
'Cause I'm on the outside looking in
I'm an Alien~

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 25-01-2012 00:18

That went remarkable well. Either England wasn't in as bad of a mood as Francis had persumed or he was to tired to argue. Which was more likely.
"Come 'ere. I'll give you a light."
He made sure to keep his voice kind and delicate. He was playing with fire here. Part of him couldn't bear seeing England like this, that part of him wanted to kidnap England and bring him to his home in France and pamper him until he was energised enough to fight again.
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD

BeyondReaper
Major
Major

Post by BeyondReaper » 25-01-2012 00:24

England sighed defeatingly and obliged to France's offer. His mind was far too messed up now to fight anyway, he'd get the bearded git later. Leaning back in his chair he inhaled deeply and closed his eyes, thinking it might help to clear out some part of his head. When it didn't, he kept shifting, trying to get in a more comfortable postion. After a while he gave up and glared at the chair.
"Bloody chair, who do you think ya are?! I will place a curse on you.." His arguments sounded weak. The cigarette tasted good to him.

I'm an Alien~

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 25-01-2012 00:42

France couldn't stand it anymore. He blew smoke out of the window and cleared his throat a little.
"Angleterre, the chair isn't more comfortable when cursed...Probably quite the opposite."
He hummed softly to himself.
"Oh, oh ,oh, you're quite hopeless."
He softly shook his head. England was really stupid, for getting this overworked. His own living standard was much better.
Or, did he just worry for the other? Well he wouldn't admit it.
Rp chara's:

BeyondReaper
Major
Major

Post by BeyondReaper » 25-01-2012 00:47

England turned his glare to the fellow nation.
"Or maybe I should curse you.. France. Turn YOU into a chair and see how you sit. Probably like shit."
He tried insulting the Frenchman. The insults sounded pretty good in his head.
But really anything sounded good in his head because he simply didn't pay attention to it.
England rubbed his eyes again. If only he could sleep all through the night.

I'm an Alien~

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 25-01-2012 01:12

France smiled despite the insult. It wasn't a vary good one either. He didn't really feel insulted that England didn't think he'd be a comfortable chair.
He flicked the end of his cigarette bud out of the window and walked over to England very gently squeazing his shoulders, trying to loosen the muscles a little.
"Angleterre, it's obvious you're not doing so well. You need a holliday."
Rp chara's:

BeyondReaper
Major
Major

Post by BeyondReaper » 25-01-2012 01:16

England only now felt how tense he was, trying to relax under France's hand. He sighed again.
"I know.. I know. I've just been too worked-up." He inhaled deeply again and blew the smoke in the direction of the window.
"I... I just don't know what I should do anymore to relax. Nothing seems to help anymore." Somewhere deep inside he wondered why he would ever tell Francis this. He paid it no further thought, fearing his headache would get worse.

I'm an Alien~

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 25-01-2012 01:29

France smiled, this had the right effect! Oh he was so smart.
"Ah, I know what you need. You need to try out my style of living once. You needed a vacation, so you come with me. We do absolutely nothing for three weeks that we don't want to do and you'll see. I'm sure you need a little bit of 'joie de vivre' Arthúr."
The way he pronounced Englands name always remained odd, with a long 'u'.
Rp chara's:

BeyondReaper
Major
Major

Post by BeyondReaper » 25-01-2012 01:34

England sighed yet again, sending France a mild glare at the way his name is pronounced. He has told Francis several times that he was ruining a beautiful English name with his French accent.
"Staying at your home, frog? Have ya lost your mind? You think that would actually help me?" Iggy snorted at him. "Aah might be worth a try.. I've tried everything at my home. I'm going to hit myself for this... but sure."
Mentally, he was already hitting himself.

I'm an Alien~