'La joie de vivre' FrUk - Eventual R18

The 18 Boy / Boy section where you can add your guy on guy related love. 18 Boy / Boy includes sexual themes with a homosexual couple. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 21-05-2012 18:33

France circled the other like a shark. He realised the similarity himself and started humming the 'jaws' theme with a mean smirk on his face.
"I'm coming to get you~"
A small wave of playfullness had fought off his need to touch the other temporarily.
He dove under, where the other couldn't see him ready to strike from an unexpected andle.
Strike? What was he going to do anyway?
He did was glad he was able to dive with his eyes open... The sight was quite lovely.
He decided to just squeeze the others ass, since it was floating there in such a tempting way.
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria

BeyondReaper
Major
Major

Post by BeyondReaper » 22-05-2012 14:51

England watched the other swim around with raised eyebrows and let out a snort when that other person started to hum the Jaws theme.
However, he grew alert when France dived under and he could no longer see him. He looked around feverishly, wanting to be prepared for an attack, and made a high sound when his butt was being squeezed.
Oh, it was on!
Arthur turned around in the water and grabbed a hold of the hands, following them down to the person attached to the limbs and dove in, pinning Francis to the bottom of the pool with a smirk. He didn't keep him there long, since he had been underwater for longer than Arthur had, so he'd need air soon.. but he did drag it out a bit so the other would be completely out of breath.
Main RP character: England
Minor characters: France, Lithuania, Italy, Canada, Russia, America
OC's: Costa Rica, Zealand

~Planet Earth I need a friend
'Cause I'm on the outside looking in
I'm an Alien~

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 25-05-2012 01:32

What came unexpected of course was that France started to struggle and kick around like crazy when he was being kept under. It was a weird spastic attack trying to get back up again.
For some reason he found it really scary! Being out of breath like this. So when he got up he was heaving for breath and rather panicked.
He looked cross and pouted.
"You're stupid England!" He shouted when the other came up as well, not caring how much like a little child he sounded and then swam away to sit sulkingly on the pool ladder.
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD

BeyondReaper
Major
Major

Post by BeyondReaper » 25-05-2012 12:38

Oh bloody hell... he had gone too far apparently!
England watched him swim away and pondered on what to do.
"Ooh come on! I was just joking with you! It's not like I would really drown you.." He tried as he swam over to where the other was, trying to reach out with an apologetic face.
"...Don't go..? P-.." He took a deep breath. Arthur didn't think it would be this hard for him to plead, but he just wasn't used to it. "Please, I ask you, don't leave." He managed to get out as he pushed himself out of the pool.

I'm an Alien~

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 28-05-2012 15:39

France looked up from his sulking corner on the pool ladder. He had rally just been making a bit of a scene... He wasn't really mad.
Englands reaction amazed him, no 'it's nothing stop being a wuss.'
Stay? This was his house right? Why would he go? Or did England mean he wanted him to stay in the metaphorical sense?
He looked up to England his blue eyes wide from disbelieve.
"England?"
Rp chara's:

BeyondReaper
Major
Major

Post by BeyondReaper » 28-05-2012 16:02

England froze on his spot, trying to make out what exactly was happening here.
He had, for a tiny moment, been afraid that France would leave him alone outside, right? Now why was that? Could he have meant more by the words than he thought he did? Was that why France looked so disbelieving?
Arthur cleared his throat and sat down on the edge of the pool.
"W-What?" came the response which he originally wanted to use to show he was still the tough island nation he always claimed to be.

I'm an Alien~

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 30-05-2012 00:29

Frances smile returned and he ruffled the others hair.
"It doesn't matter cherie."
He laughed cheerfully.
"Well, lets get back in!"
He moved to get back in but halfway-
"Merde! AH! OW, ow..."
He jumped up and flailed around.
Another stream of French curses escaped his lips after inspecting his leg.
He paled a little and looked at England.
"England? I just got stung by a wasp-"
He bit his lip.
"And I'm very allergic to them! Quick, suck it out, suck it out!"
Rp chara's:

BeyondReaper
Major
Major

Post by BeyondReaper » 30-05-2012 09:14

England was about to lower himself back in the pool when he heard the colourful array of French curses. He frowned at France who seemed to be acting rather strange.
Oh... that's why!
"Calm down, calm down.. you're a nation! Being stung by a wasp isn't going to kill you even if you are allergic." He shushed him and helped him to sit down on the tiles next to the pool.
Arthur inspected the stung place, seeing the angle still in there he pried that out first and quickly began sucking the poison out and spitting it on the grass next to him, staying rather calm.

I'm an Alien~

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 04-06-2012 22:15

Francis seemed a little paniced still.
"I know! But it hurts, and what if I get all swollen, or pass out, once I needed special meds to get me out of shock and-"
He looked down. It didn't even get that swollen. Arthur had been quick and stopped the venom from spreading.
His panic started to get less. After a while it was gone and he suddenly realised England was sucking on his tigh... Perhaps not in a sexual way but it did give him some idea's. He reached out and ran his fingers trough Englands hair.
Rp chara's:

BeyondReaper
Major
Major

Post by BeyondReaper » 05-06-2012 00:46

((Quick question.. xD Are you also still in on the mass RP with Hetalia and the Hunger Games combined? I found it a smashing good idea and thought it'd be a shame to let it drop.. since it went so silent for now.))

England finished sucking out the poison when he felt the fingers through his hair. He looked up to meet the other's eyes briefly and noticed something in that expression that made his heart pound faster and made him feel slightly unnerved.
"It's ok now, it won't swell up. You'll be fine." He tried to quickly say to reassure him and send the other a smile.
He swallowed thickly at the sudden realization that they were very close to each other.. and still naked.. and he had previously been sucking on Francis' tigh.

I'm an Alien~