'La joie de vivre' FrUk - Eventual R18

The 18 Boy / Boy section where you can add your guy on guy related love. 18 Boy / Boy includes sexual themes with a homosexual couple. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 02-12-2012 23:41

Francis smirked.
"Sheep don't count." He teasingly bit Englands ear but he felt the same fuzzy feeling and just hugged him close tracing small circles on his back.
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria

BeyondReaper
Major
Major

Post by BeyondReaper » 25-11-2015 22:35

England paused his movements and placed his hands on France's shoulders, pushing him back far enough that the Brit could look him in the eyes.
"Do not confuse me for Scotland or Ireland. If I was either of them, this.." he gestured between the two of them. "Wouldn't be happening."
However, to show that he wasn't actually offended, he smirked.
"Although.. you have some qualities sheep possess as well. Who knows, they might find something interesting in you after all. Other than sticking a flag up your butt, of course."
Main RP character: England
Minor characters: France, Lithuania, Italy, Canada, Russia, America
OC's: Costa Rica, Zealand

~Planet Earth I need a friend
'Cause I'm on the outside looking in
I'm an Alien~