'La joie de vivre' FrUk - Eventual R18

The 18 Boy / Boy section where you can add your guy on guy related love. 18 Boy / Boy includes sexual themes with a homosexual couple. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 07-05-2012 00:21

It was true, France hadn't expected the bucket toppled over his head!
He took it as a man though and used it to wash himself clean. He quickly recovered from the 'drenched cat' look.
He shook his hair and sent tiny drops flying.
He tried to pull of the 'hot guy at the beach' look. He had practiced it in the pool when he had nothing better to do some blue monday a while ago.
"What were you saying?"
He smirked and stepped closer to England his face dangerously close.
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria

BeyondReaper
Major
Major

Post by BeyondReaper » 07-05-2012 01:16

England studied France curiously and watched his expression change.
Suddenly, the other seemed so ridiculously fascinating! It was strange and uncalled for, for the Briton.
He watched as France pulled off, what England thought was, the 'hot boy on the beach' look rather well and hardly noticed when the other stepped up to his face.
Through the surprise of suddenly being so close, Arthur managed to focus and hold his ground looking up at the Frenchman and mirroring his smirk.
"Drenched cat.. was what I was saying. Which you did look like!"
Main RP character: England
Minor characters: France, Lithuania, Italy, Canada, Russia, America
OC's: Costa Rica, Zealand

~Planet Earth I need a friend
'Cause I'm on the outside looking in
I'm an Alien~

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 07-05-2012 22:04

France liked that the other didn't back up. Daring, a little wild, enticin!
He slipped his hands around the others naked waist, drawing him a little closer even.
"Do I still look like a drenched cat?"
He kept walking forward slowely, leading England in some sort of mock-slowdance.
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD

BeyondReaper
Major
Major

Post by BeyondReaper » 07-05-2012 22:50

England kept smirking smugly at France. He didn't back away.. he'd never back away when a challenge was sensed by him, even if he wasn't sure there was one.
"No... you look like a frog again." England was teasing yes, but the tone in his voice was set to a playful, soft tone which matched the atmosphere perfectly.
He placed one hand carefully on France's shoulder to steady himself and gracefully walked backwards with him.

I'm an Alien~

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 12-05-2012 18:06

France smile gained something predatory and he swooped down to kiss the other. He kissed him passionate, teasing, he switched to kiss the others jaw, his neck and the side of his face and then backed away.
He slowely strolled to the stairs that lead down from the upper terrace to the rest of the garden where the pool was.
"Let's swim some more, oui?"
He didn't bother with putting his clothes back on. After all he'd soon be swimming! He didn't need them, they were in the middle of nowhere.
Rp chara's:

BeyondReaper
Major
Major

Post by BeyondReaper » 12-05-2012 20:09

England wasn't sure whether it was the obviously thought out atmosphere that France had created over the time, or whether he actually started the feel something for the other man, but he couldn't bring himself to care about the kiss. In fact, he kissed back with equal passion and... was that a moan escaping his lips?
He nodded in a dream-like state, unaware that tomorrow, he might wake up from this dream and he wouldn't know his own reaction. Would he be happy? Beyond pissed or maybe even awkward. He didn't care. For now he'd enjoy this evening.
"Swimming sounds nice, yes." He answered and strolled with him towards the pool.

I'm an Alien~

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 16-05-2012 23:44

France dove into the water, still completely naked. He swam all acros the pool, enjoying the feel of water rushing past his skin when he dove in.
He came back up and gratefully filled his lungs with air. Ah, that felt good.
He lazilly let himself float on his back and wondered if England would have the courage to swim naked as well.
Rp chara's:

BeyondReaper
Major
Major

Post by BeyondReaper » 17-05-2012 01:24

England eyed the water uncertain. He looked at it as it was pure poison, which of course he knew it wasn't, but just the idea of swimming naked went against his principals. He sat down on the edge first, legs dangling in the water.
To avoid questions Arthur decided to lighten the mood with a joke.
"You know.. a British comedian was talking about Fench hygenics." He started with a chuckle.
"He said: I mean do know what they call a pool there? A 'piss-in'!"

I'm an Alien~

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 19-05-2012 22:37

France dove up near England and pushed himself up on the pool side, leaning on his arms, his body still in the water.
"Well, that's one of the things I haven't done in here...Even if I did it gets cleaned anyway."
He smirked and slightly pulled Englands arm.
"Come on, get in..."
He wanted to play in the shallow water. A lot of 'fun games' started to come to mind. He was nowhere near satisfied after one round.
Rp chara's:

BeyondReaper
Major
Major

Post by BeyondReaper » 20-05-2012 12:33

England looked down at France and raised an eyebrow. Maybe swallowing his pride for once wouldn't be so bad, he was naked anyway.
With a sigh he lowered himself in the water.
"Ok, ok, I'm in." He said while floating around, shivering at the feeling of wearing no swimshorts.

I'm an Alien~