'La joie de vivre' FrUk - Eventual R18

The 18 Boy / Boy section where you can add your guy on guy related love. 18 Boy / Boy includes sexual themes with a homosexual couple. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 06-06-2012 00:37

France licked his lips before he spoke again. Did England feel this vibe as well? He sure hoped so.
He trailed his fingers over the sting.
"Ah- it even turned blue a little. Hmmm, you sure can suck."
It was amazing. Safe for a dull pain he didn't feel the poison anymore. This was by far his least bothersome sting ever.
He forgot the sting for now. A strong longig for England started preocupying his mind.

((Yup I'm still in! It's just that it's a lot of work to post there and school didn't allow such posts past week!))
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria

BeyondReaper
Major
Major

Post by BeyondReaper » 06-06-2012 14:02

England flushed at the words which seemed to have a double meaning for him. He coughed awkwardly and a playful smirk found its way to his lips.
"Of course! I am experienced." He hoped to create a double meaning as well.
However, Arthur couldn't look away from the other as he saw a desire form in the frenchman's eyes. It was both concerning him and flattering that France would desire him.
His breath hitched in his throat a few times and his stomach felt strangely sick in a non-nauseous feeling.

((Oooooh ok!! I understand! I had a few busy weeks with the exams but now I have vacation xD))
Main RP character: England
Minor characters: France, Lithuania, Italy, Canada, Russia, America
OC's: Costa Rica, Zealand

~Planet Earth I need a friend
'Cause I'm on the outside looking in
I'm an Alien~

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 07-06-2012 00:20

France was trying to find the right way to let England know he wanted to get frisky right here and now. He softly stroked the others hair. He needed something charming to say...
Then he noticed his body was doing the talking for him. He felt slightly embarassed he turned hard like that. It wasn't his style, it was very unromantic, but he couldn't help it! He was well, close to human right? Anyone would get hard if you and your lover were both naked, and he had been sucking on your leg and there was all this tension and-
"Oh do forgive me England!"
He felt genuinly bad about being this... this rude.
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD

BeyondReaper
Major
Major

Post by BeyondReaper » 07-06-2012 11:14

England frowned, having been fixed on the other's eyes he had no idea why France would be sorry. That is.. until he looked down.
The corners of his mouth twisted to try and form a smirk. How flattering that France got a hard-on just from him sucking poison out of his leg!
"I didn't know I was that good.." He teased, eyes fixed on the pulsating organ that begged for attention.
He knew what Francis wanted, he just wasn't really sure if he himself wanted to do that. Though, the longer he looked at it, the more he wondered what it would taste like. Salty, most likely.. but what else? Maybe something French?
Arthur's curiosity got the better of him as he slowly leaned forward and ran his tongue around the tip before running it over the slit.

I'm an Alien~

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 10-06-2012 23:48

France realised what was going to happen. He let out a sweet 'Ah!'. The hot stones of the pool edge where burning his skin now that the sun had dried him. The heat couples with the sensations and soon he was panting slightly.
He ran his fingers trough the others hair again, they should move this, someplace cooler. The water? why not.
"England? Let's continue this in the water."
He locked eyes with the other as he lifted the others chin. His eyes got something playfull laced with lust.
Rp chara's:

BeyondReaper
Major
Major

Post by BeyondReaper » 11-06-2012 11:36

England looked him in the eye for several seconds before nodding and moving to the water, pulling France with him. Once they had made it in the cool water, England floated ahead a bit and thought of a good position.
He grabbed Francis' legs and layed them over his own shoulders, moving his arms to support the other's hips.
With a smirk he watched what France's reaction would be.

I'm an Alien~

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 11-06-2012 18:13

France wasn't sure about this position. It was hard for him to keep his head above the water.
"Hmm, I was more thinking about something like this..."
He shifted and wrapped his legs around Englands waist. He was in a great position for the othere to take him like this...
"Or, we reverse if you prefer to..."
He had topped before so a change of pace might be nice...
"Hmmm, come here, kiss me."
Clutching on to England he moved in for a kiss.
Rp chara's:

BeyondReaper
Major
Major

Post by BeyondReaper » 11-06-2012 20:37

England's face broke in a grin. He may not be as big a pervert as France, but he liked a tight hole just as much as the next guy.
He dove in for a kiss and walked until he had France against the wall of the pool, still in the water. The Briton gave a desperate grind and moved the kiss a little deeper, wrapping his arms safely and tightly around Francis.
This was turning out to be a better day than he had expected it to be.

I'm an Alien~

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 12-06-2012 01:32

France liked where this was going. He was hard, despite the cold water. He felt so light and weightless in the water making love in the pool was definitely one of his better ideas...
Had he ever done that before? Nope, not in the pool.
He made sure to trail kisses along Englands neck.
"Hmmm, Tease me~" A sultry purr against the others neck.
Rp chara's:

BeyondReaper
Major
Major

Post by BeyondReaper » 12-06-2012 01:42

England grinned. This was his time to shine.
He leaned his to near the other's ear, breathing hot air on it and whispering hotly.
"Hmm my pleasure, love." He purred before nibbling on the soft earlobe and using one hand to reach down and softly stroke France's already hard lenght.
"You're already so hard for me.." he whispered. Arthur didn't know what came over him.. but he was very lustful.
The hand not stroking France's cock was running over the skin of the hips and the soft buttcheeks. At this moment he was just craving to get in there but he knew he had to be decent and prepare him.
Trusting the water to be lubricant, he entered a first finger in Francis' tight hole, moving it in and out slowly.

I'm an Alien~