'La joie de vivre' FrUk - Eventual R18

The 18 Boy / Boy section where you can add your guy on guy related love. 18 Boy / Boy includes sexual themes with a homosexual couple. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 12-06-2012 15:07

France was particulairy willing. Even though he was usually intent on giving pleasure, it wasn't bad being on the recieving end from time to time.
He moaned sweetly and urged England on.
"I'ts ok, just take me."
He was prepaired enough really. In contrairy to england...he had been rather sexually active lately. Now he just wanted to be sweetly taken.[/b]
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria

BeyondReaper
Major
Major

Post by BeyondReaper » 13-06-2012 16:21

England nodded and pulled his fingers out of the way, lining himself up. He could feel the tip pressing against the ring of muscles that was France's entrance. Slowly he let himself slide in with a long groan of pleasure.
"Oooh that feels good..." he mumbled as he grabbed a good hold of the Frenchman and began moving him up and down on his own cock.
With one hand, he reached for Francis' hard on and began stroking it softly, rubbing the tip in a stimulating way with his thumb.
Main RP character: England
Minor characters: France, Lithuania, Italy, Canada, Russia, America
OC's: Costa Rica, Zealand

~Planet Earth I need a friend
'Cause I'm on the outside looking in
I'm an Alien~

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 21-06-2012 23:22

It went easy enough, France groaned softly at the first pain that would always be there... But it was gone soon enough and he could just grab onto Arthurs shoulders, drink in his concentrated face, that needy, unceremonial way only England fucked. As if he wanted to get it over with as soon as possible.
It had a raw beauty to it. Raw beauty completely described England is you'd think about it-
"Oh!" Yes this was going the right way! If England would hit that spot again~
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD

BeyondReaper
Major
Major

Post by BeyondReaper » 23-06-2012 16:13

England groaned and pounded into France like only he could do, grinning when he heard the other cry out in pleasure, knowing immediately that he found his sweet spot.
The Briton kept hammering into that spot and and closed his eyes in pleasure, brows furrowing in concentration and holding on tightly to the other one.
"Ooohhh nnnggggggg" He moaned panting.

I'm an Alien~

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 11-07-2012 00:51

France grappled at the other. In his enthousiasm he painfully hit his back against the poolside but ignored it. He was to caught up in it though to stop.
"Hmmm!"
He enjoyed this and was close, but he wished he'd be jerked off while thrusted into. It was hard to come with just this. However both had their hands occupied with keeping each other supported.
Rp chara's:

BeyondReaper
Major
Major

Post by BeyondReaper » 11-07-2012 22:09

England keps pounding into France's prostate over and over again, feeling close to coming, but needing to feel the other come first, wanting to feel the muscles clench down on him.
He moved his left arm up in a way that supported France's back and kept him steady, while carefully moving his right hand down to stroke Francis' shaft and wrap his hand around it, pumping it with the rhythm of his thrusts and rubbing his thumb over the tip.
He felt victorious when he succeeded in the awkward shuffle to be give the other more pleasure.

I'm an Alien~

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 01-08-2012 14:36

It seemed as if England had read his thoughts because all during the shifting of position France knew he was going to do exactly what he hoped him to do. The sound that escaped his lips was one he wasn't that proud of, he had made prettier sex-sounds in his life... But it felt so good!
His nostrils widened. Hew was going to cum!
Somehow his eyes locked with Englands. He seemed captivated for a short tiime- it felt odd- he felt so connected- it was so- intense...
Then the contact broke as he clung to England coming hard into his hand. He clanched around England and whimpered softly.
Rp chara's:

BeyondReaper
Major
Major

Post by BeyondReaper » 23-08-2012 21:32

England watched the reactions from his partner with great concentration, determined to make him feel what the Briton could really do!
He kept a steady rhythm with his hand, which had fallen into rhythm with his thrusts.
The sound that escaped France's throat, made England chuckle for a short moment, and look up at him. Their eyes locked and a most intense spark seemed to connect them for a brief moment. That moment of nothing there... just them.. made England wonder about their intentions.
No time to think as France clinged to him and came hard, the muscles clenching around England.
Arthur let out a long groan and released himself deep inside of France, the sudden increased tightness being too much for him.

I'm an Alien~

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 10-10-2012 23:49

Francis hung from the others shoulders and tried to catch his breath. He was somewhere vaguelly wondering how many chemicals it would take to clean this from the pool...
The afternoon sun burned on his head but the heat he felt wasn't just the sun. Carefully he dissengaged from England and appreciated how weightless the watter made him feel.
"Hmmm, you certainly picked up my style of living fast~" He purred and burried his face in the crook of the others neck.
Rp chara's:

BeyondReaper
Major
Major

Post by BeyondReaper » 04-11-2012 18:09

England rolled his eyes but kept his arms wrapped around France, enjoying the warmth of the sun and their bodies after the sex.
"Don't flatter yourself, I'm not exactly on a dry-spell when I'm at home, Frog." He said with a proud grin. Whether it was a lie or not was debatable but he wanted France to think he got enough sex even in his own rainy country and it had nothing to do with the life style of the Frenchman.
England tugged on the blonde locks of the other nation in way that was both teasy and gentle, feeling in a strange fuzzy mood there in the pool with him.

I'm an Alien~