Snowy Days - FrUk

The 18 Boy / Boy section where you can add your guy on guy related love. 18 Boy / Boy includes sexual themes with a homosexual couple. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
BeyondReaper
Major
Major

Post by BeyondReaper » 14-07-2012 11:37

Arthur panted and cried out each time that spot was hit, the pleasure being almost unbearable for him. He looked up at Francis through half-lidded eyes, his cheeks flushing a deep red. "So. close.. GnnNnn~"
Main RP character: England
Minor characters: France, Lithuania, Italy, Canada, Russia, America
OC's: Costa Rica, Zealand

~Planet Earth I need a friend
'Cause I'm on the outside looking in
I'm an Alien~

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 14-07-2012 19:30

Francis looked back at him, with his cheeks red as well. He groaned as he thrusted again. "M-me too." he replied. He couldn't hold back a lot more.
“My eyebrows make a more profound impact on other people than they do on me. I just let 'em grow.”.

Main rp character: England and France
Minor rp character: Prussia, Canada.

BeyondReaper
Major
Major

Post by BeyondReaper » 23-08-2012 21:35

England let out a pleasured cry, searching for eye contact with France for a brief moment, before spilling himself over part of the dress and himself.
His muscles clenched around the organ inside of him.

I'm an Alien~

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 30-08-2012 20:51

Francis came almost at the same time. He pulled himself out and hovered above Arthur helping him out the dress. His arms were trembling, he had barely any strenght to keep himself from collapsing. "You're beautiful without it." he whispered softly as he finally removed the dress.
“My eyebrows make a more profound impact on other people than they do on me. I just let 'em grow.”.

BeyondReaper
Major
Major

Post by BeyondReaper » 04-11-2012 18:21

England was glad the dress was covering his face for as long as it was because the blush creeping to his face was embarrassing... to him.
When the dress was removed he brought a hand up to his face and turned his head to the side, pretending to cough while he uttered a "thank you". Truth was, he really felt flattered by being called beautiful but it made his face heat up and that was unacceptable almost.

I'm an Alien~

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 10-11-2012 14:27

Francis smiled lovingly at him and then went to lie next to him as he hadn't much strenght left. He laid his head in the comfortable pillows and wrapped his arms around his lover. "That was quite a surprise." he said still panting from their love making. "Thanks." he whispered softly and kissed him gently. Now this was not just a thank you for a wonderful surprise but more as overall, thanks for being his.

BeyondReaper
Major
Major

Post by BeyondReaper » 11-11-2012 22:25

Arthur wrapped himself in Francis' warmth, allowing it to enter his own body so they share the heat between them. He smiled softly and answered the kiss contently. "You're welcome.." He almost whispered those words, looking with a gentle smile at him before face turned into it's usual scowl but with a deep blush added. "B-But don't expect much more of that because I am NOT that kind of nation.." He blew up his cheeks in a childish huff to make his point

I'm an Alien~

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 13-11-2012 18:27

Francis chuckled and nodded. "I know you aren't." he smiled and stroked Arthur's cheek. "It was a nice surprise, but wouldn't want you to do it more often." he assured him. "After all you are England, former pirate, if I may say a very hot one." he purred grinning. "later quite a sexy punk." he peppered his face in kisses. "Though you still look best without any clothes." He didn't care so much what he was wearing, as long as he would be the one to get him out of the clothes at the end of the day.

BeyondReaper
Major
Major

Post by BeyondReaper » 14-11-2012 14:59

England nodded in agreement at the first thing. "I was a flaming hot pirate!" He smirked at the idea of turning that in a little roleplay for them sometime later.. he still had his outfit!
Arthur nodded again. "Oohhh my punk years were very sexy yes." He sniggered at the memories and made a surprised squeak when his face was covered in kisses and he pretended to be very annoyed with it, trying to push Francis off but not with nearly as much strength as he had in him.
"Froooogggggggg...!! Saying such embarrassing things, you idiot!"
But he couldn't quite fight the smirk at the compliments.

I'm an Alien~

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 14-11-2012 20:12

Francis laughed quietly when Arthur tried to push him away. "But it's true." he whined back. He let out a soft sigh and smiled more gently at him. He could say a lot, he wanted to tell Arthur he was- well there was so many things he liked about him, the good things and his flaws, but there simply so much he ended up not saying anything to add right now.