Snowy Days - FrUk

The 18 Boy / Boy section where you can add your guy on guy related love. 18 Boy / Boy includes sexual themes with a homosexual couple. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
Teabrows
Major
Major

Snowy Days - FrUk

Post by Teabrows » 29-01-2012 11:51

Character: France
Name: Francis Bonnefoy
Appearance: well we all know what he looks like yada yada....
Plot: Francis visits Arthur, due a storm he has to stay.

Francis walked through the streets. He shivered and tightened the scarf around his neck. England was so much colder than France right now and it was snowing a bit. What was he doing here again? Oh right, because he liked the only person on earth who he couldn't seem to swoon him off his feet. He sighed and went with his hand through his hair. He had reached the door of the grumpy Briton and rang the doorbell.
“My eyebrows make a more profound impact on other people than they do on me. I just let 'em grow.”.

Main rp character: England and France
Minor rp character: Prussia, Canada.

BeyondReaper
Major
Major

Post by BeyondReaper » 29-01-2012 11:57

Character: England
Name: Arthur Kirkland
Appearance: Just the awesome way he is ^^

Arthur read over the beautiful lines of Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet for what seemed like the millionth time. His cup of tea next to him. It was his favorite story and made him feel a little sad when realizing, how close this came to his personal life. The one person he truly loved... hated his guts! The French-English hate would never allow him to be with that one person. He no longer wanted to call the name in his head.

The doorbell rang and with a heavy sigh, England made his way to the door. Who could be at his door now? In this wheather? Without looking he opened the door and stared right into his favorite pair of blue eyes. Mentally he yelled at the fluttering feeling to 'calm the bloody hell down'.
Main RP character: England
Minor characters: France, Lithuania, Italy, Canada, Russia, America
OC's: Costa Rica, Zealand

~Planet Earth I need a friend
'Cause I'm on the outside looking in
I'm an Alien~

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 29-01-2012 12:04

Francis smiled brightly at him. "Bonjour~" he greeted and presented to him a bouquette of roses. "I was in the neighborhood so~ I thought I'd drop by." he said still smiling. Arthur didn't need to know that he came all the way just to see him for a few hours. He'd just make fun of him.
“My eyebrows make a more profound impact on other people than they do on me. I just let 'em grow.”.

BeyondReaper
Major
Major

Post by BeyondReaper » 29-01-2012 12:40

Arthur fought the smile with all his might, instead making it look like a smirk. He accepted the bouquette gratefully, his other flowers had just died. But again, it was freezing outside! Francis could get sick. If Arthur told him that, he'd probably be laughed at and teased about though.
"In this wheather? Have you lost your mind, Frog?" He faked a sigh and stepped aside. "Well, guess it can't be helped and I am a gentleman, so come in."

I'm an Alien~

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 29-01-2012 12:50

"Non, perhaps my heart~" He said teasingly and got inside. "Merci~" he said and followed after him. "I hope I didn't disturb you?"

BeyondReaper
Major
Major

Post by BeyondReaper » 29-01-2012 12:54

Lost his heart? What was that supposed to mean?
"Eeh.. not really. I was reading." He closed the door and took France's coat, hanging it up neatly before changing the dead flowers for the roses. "Would you like something to drink?"

I'm an Alien~

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 29-01-2012 13:05

Francis followed after him, smiling softly. He was glad to be inside, warming up now. Dieu- the weahter sure was cold. "Ah, oui, tea would be nice." he really could use a warm cup of tea right now.

BeyondReaper
Major
Major

Post by BeyondReaper » 29-01-2012 13:09

England nodded, pouring France and himself another cup of tea and bringing them into the living room. A nice fire was burning in the fire place, making the room pleasantly warm. Arthur sat down in his usual spot on his couch.
"So what brings you here again?" He really was curious to what would bring the Frenchman, the same who always complained about his wheather, to his place at such a time.

I'm an Alien~

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 29-01-2012 13:22

Francis sat down next to Arthur. It'd be nice to cuddle up to him now, but Arthur would never let him. "I was in the neighborhood and it's so cold outside so I wanted to pay you a visit." he said smiling and took his cup from the table.

BeyondReaper
Major
Major

Post by BeyondReaper » 29-01-2012 13:31

"How very thoughtful." Arthur made sure to keep a hint of sarcasm in his voice, like he usually did. His actual happiness could never been shown to France! That'd mean the end of him! Figuratively speaking of course. Arthur sipped his tea, enjoying the warm liquid with a small smile. The snow outside was piling up high already and a real hazzard broke out. England blinked.
"Haven't had a storm this bad since a long time! If this continues I will have to shut down the trains, planes and buses."

I'm an Alien~